Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you hatch your eggs?

Default Where do you hatch your eggs?

I was hatching my eggs the other day and I was wondering where you guys hatch your eggs. I do mine on the route above and below Solaceon, I just ride in a straight line.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2cyiqgz.png[/IMG]
    My Diamond Team (ingame), the FC is wrong as that was my old DS.
    My trainer card I made by myself
    I can breed all starters, PM me for offers and we can work something out.

Diamond:
    Name: LILY
    FC: 2922 53806392

Platinum:
    Name: BOYD
    FC: 1075 6902 6653
    Looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Raichu_lova View Post
    I was hatching my eggs the other day and I was wondering where you guys hatch your eggs. I do mine on the route above and below Solaceon, I just ride in a straight line.
    That's what I do, but when I restarted my Pokémon Diamond game and transferred some eggs onto it from my Pearl game, I hatched them in TwinLeaf town.

I could've hatched them at Lake Verity, as an homage to getting the original starter Pokémon, but meh; I'd rather hatch them in the starting town.
    Sig pending.
        Spoiler:- Stuffs:

I always hatch my eggs around Solceon Town and the routes that surround it. But if it's a pokemon I plan on using, or is special to me I usually hatch at Spear Pillar or Turnback Cave.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Same, quick and easy. up and down is about 100~ steps each way so it adds up fast. :3
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Same, quick and easy. up and down is about 100~ steps each way so it adds up fast. :3
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Route 210, every single time, to the point of creepiness.

Seriously, my Riolu from Iron Island and Happiny were hatched there. o.O

I hatch my eggs along Route 209,210,and 215 occasionally.

I hatch my eggs either above or below solaceon.

I mostly hatch my eggs in solaceon town or jublife city and the route around them.
    I claim Quilava!<3

Pearl Fc: 0517 0306 0808
    Platinum Fc: 0989 8066 6024

Please Click:

Same here. I end up hatching my eggs in either Route 210, Solaceon Town, or Route 209, since i ride the Bike up and down constantly to get the eggs to hatch.
    I no longer have diamond/pearl/platinum, but i do have shoddy, so if you wanna shoddy, send me a VM. My shoddy name is Mentalfission

~Under construction~

Solaceon, Bicycle Road(when I use a soothe bell), Jubilife(that city is my favirote).

I mainly use the route around Solaceon Town that everyone mentions. The straight path is 123 steps long.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Once, I bought one of those mushroom cheeseburgers at Burger King whilst traversing the streets of Amsterdam on vacation. Suffice it to say, the Mario games made a whole lot more sense after that.
    I am Staraptor Call on Smogon.
    Claimed: The flying, space-rending, exploding dog.

Usually Lake Verity up until Verity Cavern opens up. I have a Pokemon hatched at Lake Verity in ALL my Teams from my current D/P/Pt games.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I think I speak for a majority when I say I just take that big up and down route from Solaceon Town. But yeah, I can understand what Sapphire Phoenix does... if I'm hatching a really special Pokemon, I want it's page to look nice, so I hatch it at Spear Pillar or one of the Lakes.

if it's a special pokemon I do try and hatch some with a nice name location, but mostly i just hatch them at solaceon whilst breeding more eggs
    PM me for trades or For quicker trades just add me on pikamiki@hotmail.com
    I have almost anything up for trades

FC Diamond: 3523 6401 5816
    FC Pearl: 4854 3797 6995
    My shinies: x2 x3
    plus many more...

Well, it's a simple question, north to south, of Solaceon town.
    Signature coming soon

I do the same as you, going up and down the straight path through Solaceon. It's not as boring as other methods because you can do other things at the same time since you don't have to concentrate on much. XP
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

I still have quite a bit to do on my game, so I just carry it around while I do stuff wherever. Or I'll bring along a Happiness evolve and work on that one too. And I will walk everywhere, not using Fly at all.

Although when I got the Riolu from Iron Isle, I noticed that it was close to hatching when I was in Pastoria, so I made a sprint for Lake Valor. I thought a Riolu of Valor would be awesome. And then it had to have a Naughty nature... so I have a Naughty Riolu of Valor. That does not seem right.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Normally around Solaceon Town. It hatches realy quick there.
        Spoiler:- Quotes:

i go to the iron works and fashion ellastics around my ds to hold down the run button and aim at one of the arrows. then i leave for a while and come back and the egg is hatched

As soon as i get them i ride my bike back and forth down solaceon town and routes 209 and 210, easy.
    My Youtube

0689-7561-3925

I always seem to hatch my eggs in Solaceon town, going in circles (or squares) around the upper right house, or making circuits around the town, since it's quite an open space to bike around.
    FC: 5155-8804-5417
    I live my life for the Lord! As such, I'm part of the SPPF-Christian Alliance =)
    If you have any questions about faith, don't hesitate to send me a message!

Easy. Solaceon, Route 209 and Route 210, in a straight line.

Currently trying to fix the mistakes I've made.
        Spoiler:- Sad story:

Like most people, I just use the straight line between Solaceon town and surrounding routes. The game has always put a nice straight line for hatching, making breeding worthwhile.
    Sapphire Scramble Challenge completed.
    Now taking Pearl Challenge Final Team:
    Luminion Torterra Bastiodon Rapidash Carnivine Luxray

I use the cycling road on route 206. I just tap up and down quickly and my step counter goes up really fast, of course it reqires constant attention, but it goes faster.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast