Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Galactic Shipping Thread

Default Team Galactic Shipping Thread

For the discerning, intelligent shipper. None of those rubbish topics and no +2000 post drives!
    Spoilers may be ahead due to biographies and discussion of events in Platinum. (spoiler in and of itself)

Info About Team Galactic:

Big Boss Man Cyrus: Eh doesn't have any emotions but runs this spud. His goal is to recreate the world/universe and be the new god. But since he's shown as a raving lunatic in the anime and manga with crazy-whack emotions his plan fails, and in Platinum he stays in the Distortion World /spoilers
    Mars: The red-haired commander who looks questionably underage. Appeared in the anime in DP 96, 97, 110 and 111 and been in the manga. She also has a trading card. She's the giggly one who whines in the game when you beat her, and then at the end of Platinum ragequits Team Galactic to find Cyrus in the Distortion World. Shippy enough eh? Has Fat Cat/Purugly.
    Saturn: The blue-haired commander, the only male commander [since Pluto technically isn't one]. He blows up a lake and hurts the Magikarp, then lives in a lab cutting red rocks off pixies. He takes over Team Galactic post-Spear Pillar in every game, and does the most stuff in the anime/manga. Has Toxicroak/Croagunk's uglier incest brother.
    Jupiter: The magenta-haired commander. She looks older than Mars and has a bigger rack. I'd bone her. She does the least in the games, anime and manga, when she appears at all. Despite the neglect she plays nice with others. Has Skuntank/what the crap is that dropping from the ceiling.
    Pluto/Charon: Scientist dude you never actually battle. Has a very troubled childhood and most likely a Rotom/shock fetish. He got demoted even further in the US due to being a furry. Tries to get to Heatran in Platinum, his only appearence, but gets arrested by Handsome who more than likely is turned on by older men.

This thread is to discuss all shippings involving at least one member of Team Galactic.
    Which means we can include favorites like:
    MarsxDawn
    MarsxCyrus
    SaturnxJupiter
    SaturnxCyrus
    Plutoxanyone underage
    And person x Pokemon ships such as:
    PlutoxRotom
    MarsxPurugly
    And even that reject in the corner:
    SaturnxMars

We'll get some good discussions and topics going on here, and if you act like a squid you'll be ousted so we don't degrade into the usual thread in Shipping hello Pearlshippers wat.

So to start off, I'll give us our first topic to discuss.
    What Team Galactic shippings do you support?
    Get your list on 8)

Finally, a thread I actually want to post in here in Shippers Community.

MarsxCyrus because the age diff is hot man and the hints are undeniable. 8) Mars is just so devoted to Cyrus, I love it, it makes it a great shipping. Read Yeti's fic to see what I'm talking about. Also SaturnxJupiter because of Yeti's fic, too, LOL. The way she portrays their characters and everything, they just go together so well.

PlutoxRotom or PlutoxAnyone underage I still need to be fully converted lol. I am getting there, though.

You know I'd post fan art of these shippings, but all anyone in Japan draws is the fail MarsxSaturn, CynthiaxCyrus, and DawnxCyrus. No offense to anyone who likes those shippings, but yeah. It'd be nice to see other TG ships for a change.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=274729
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=250285

In case you can't find Yeti's fics, here they are. =]
    Last edited by Chelc; 22nd January 2009 at 2:31 AM.
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.

Yosh, it has been recreated! It definitely won't die this time, especially since now we can talk about pairing up TG members with Dawn other non-TG characters!

Jovianshipping (SaturnxJupiter) - It just clicks with me for no apparent reason and in my fic with the ever-changing couples, Jovian is the only one that ever remains constant.
    Betelgeuseshipping (CyrusxMars) - Okay so Yeti gave me the tumor converted me to this shipping. It's like so undeniably canon now, the way Mars practically worships him.
    Sinfulshipping (JupiterxMars) - It's hot stuff. No, I did have a legit reason for liking this... I think beneath that "I don't care. Whatever." exterior that Jupiter could have a soft spot for Mars, even if its more motherly/big sister.
    Gingashipping (CyrusxSaturn) - WHYIDONTKNOW. I used to like it more before I got into Betelgeuse but I dunno... I think Saturn's probably a major suck-up 'cuz he digs Cyrus.
    ...Basically I like whatever the hell CyrusxMarsxSaturnxJupiter is...

ElectricTentacleshipping (PlutoxRotom) is pretty canon if you ask me. Actually, I don't have much of a grasp for Pluto's character, but I really think him and Rotom are tight.

But I also adore InfraRedshipping (MarsxDawn).It was the first TG-involved shipping I got into and is my yuri OTP. Mars and Dawn's interactions would just be gold.
    Pandorashipping (SaturnxDawn) is cool too. I can see Dawn wanted to develop a friendship with him or something but Saturn is reluctant because knows he'll start liking her or something.
    Akatsukishipping (CyrusxDawn) - In case Cyrus wants someone younger than Mars I think in the games if you played as a girl, Cyrus probably thought about you a lot, like, "why is this foolish girl messing with my plans?!". But then Dawn could potentially help him not be so...psycho? Hmm, I don't really know, but I've read some pretty interesting fics.

Uh...I think this is it for now. But chances are, they're probably more... O.o
    Last edited by omniouswind; 22nd January 2009 at 4:23 AM.

d00med n0w

They all start good until the loonies come...

CyrusxMars just cause she so obivously wants big boss dick up in her vag boning her retarded to the point where she can't even remember cause... nvm I'll stop.
    And it IS a tumor... it spreads... it grows... it pushes out all love for any other Cyrus and Mars ship until it is numero uno in your heart!!! ;_;
    SaturnxJupiter cause it's just so sexy. ;V
    PlutoxRotom/anyone underage is always good... he'd probably bone Rotom and underage female at the same time lol.
    MarsxDawn because it's still hot 8(

Yeah there is a sad lack of fanart for decent ships but owellz we'll just have to suffer with my fics
    Links are right up there ;]

Oh what the hell I might as well post here too. And...I'm kind of glad I haven't developed the shipping tumors.

Mars x Jupiter for the most part. I've always seen Mars as being very dependent, and Jupiter, as...just a little bit caring. I explained their relationship in my fic "Breach", which is somewhere in FF.net, I dunno. I don't really feel like finding it right now - I might if anyone asks, whatever.
    Saturn x Dawn is another one I like. I do see Saturn as kind of tragic, how he's just kind of ditched in the end not really knowing what the hell is going on. I always thought he was the most devoted of the commanders, and I always felt that Dawn couldn't walk from Spear Pillar feeling scarred, haunted, kind of...torn apart. I touched on this in "Blue", which is a semi-Pandorashipping fic I kind of left in the dust after inspiration died, but I think it works rather well, even if they'd be kind of perpetually paranoid of each other.
    Those are the main ones.

I also can see Pluto x Rotom, though I can only see it as a platonic relationship. And...I kind of like Cyrus x Dawn, if only for almost the same reasons as for Pandora. It was mainly a Dawn role-player named ChildChampion on LiveJournal who made me consider it. I mean, it's not in a sexual way, Dawn is more like "how am I suppose to feel about you?" kind of traumatized-but-also-revering sort of..confuddled mess.

So yeah. That's...that's it, really.
    Last edited by Aaron_fan; 22nd January 2009 at 5:24 AM.
    Team Galactic fanatic. Sinfulshipping supporter. Ginga 411 member.

Man sppf says this thread has 6 posts but I can only count 5... ?_?

You know I think Sinful would be hot but for some reason I can never bring myself to like it. Dunno what the disconnect is but it just doesn't do a thing for me. =/

Pluto x Rotom is probably the best Human/Poke ship ever. 8)

I guess we'll see if anyone else wants to post what ships they support before starting up a new topic... gather your friends so we can have more posts and people o)

Brilliant thread opening, Yeti.

I've been on the thoughts of Mars Crack lately

Pluto x Rotom, even when you pronounce it, it sounds right and awesome. Has a nice rhythm to it. I like the platonicness to it too.

Mars x Cryus is too saucy to deny IMO- Reminds me of Bella/Edward from twilight because of the devotion and age gap. Anywhere Cryus goes, Mars will follow. It has potential to be twisted, bossy and a love raging romance. It's a ship that is highly attractive and also feels logical too.

Saturn x Mars x Jupiter = One very nice threesome. Yeah, I'm kinda stuck on weather i like Mars/Saturn more or Jupiter/Mars more, so why not a threesome? I can sort of imagine Jupiter being Mars wifey.

Mars x Fantina - Age gap, just like Cryus/Mars but sounds kinda cool and fab to me. Has a very cracky appeal to it.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 23rd January 2009 at 2:20 AM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

"Age gap"? He's not even thirty, apparently. At least in gameverse/Platinumverse...Sure, he LOOKS like he's several hundred years old, but there's a good chance at least Jupiter is older than him.

Usually I love Leader x Obsessively Devoted Follower (which is why I like Commandshipping so much), but in this group there's three to choose from. MAKES IT SO HARD...to pick. Yes. Certainly not refering to anything else, and certainly not thinking that the three of them would jump him in his office and have their wicked ways with him while Pluto tapes from his lab...To put that thought right out of your minds.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

I'd say they have about 10 years between them. Saturn and Jupiter are closer to Cyrus' age which makes it not as hot. 8/
    10 years is good enough to make scandal but not Cyrus-will-die-during-sex.

Pluto would tape any combination of people having sex from his lab. Then sell it for ???? profit. He's just a pimp like that. Oh, while boning Rotom at the same time. Multitasking 8)

Fantina is probably the creepiest, nastiest old hag Pokemon ever came up- nvm Cynthick's grandma is nastier but Fantina is a mega creeper. lol js. I can only see her with someone younger than Mars... poor redhead is too old. idk Fantina doesn't have the sort of ULTIM8 POWER!!! that Mars digs... you feel me? 8/

In any case! Does anyone have a new topic to put out? I'll let somebody else make one unless nobody has one lol.

Gholy: Mars x Fantina, huh? That's not one I've seen before. Their personalities seem to be slightly similar - I do find that kind of interesting, though, now that I think about it. Don't know if it would work or not, but it's crack, after all.

Blackjack: Jupiter being older than Cyrus would be interesting, and a nice twist to things. I mean, most of the main characters seem really young in Pokémon, but that could just be the style. And, eh, if anything I'd think it'd be more between Mars and Saturn, rather than Jupiter too. I mean, I always kind of felt that Jupiter was the least devoted (which might not say much), though in DPA she's kind of a crazy fanatic zombie rager. Whatevs.

Yeti: Topics...err, no, I don't have any in mind. I've never really participated in much discussion before.

^See, I was never really into TBHshipping (JupiterxCyrus) until I read DPA! Then I was just inspired to write a quick drabble where Jupiter's raging over the fact that Cyrus gives Mitsumi and the other Commanders more attention. But game-verse, she does seem less interested in Cyrus than Saturn or Mars... Which makes it hard to chose who I like when Cyrus more. It's always hard for me to even picture Cyrus in a relationship that one-sided from a Commander or whoever's perspective...

And uh... I did have an intelligent topic earlier, but my brain's not functioning at the moment... But if I remember it,I'll edit this post, unless someone comes up with one sooner.

d00med n0w

TBHshipping LMFAO nobody gets what a horribly trollish name that is. idk I can't really see it happening... yeah Jupiter is butthurt in DPA! but she seems to care less about Cyrus in every other 'verse.
    I think Mars likes him best... she always seems more disappointed she failed Cyrus himself, rather than Saturn freaking out he's out of a job or whatever it may be.

Alright I'll give us a topic...
    What aspects of Cyrus' personality/lifestyle could make it difficult/easy for him to be in a relationship?
    We can have some purely sexual relationship discussion but let's also investigate if he could ever be in a more... romantic? relationship too.

See, I think even a physical relationship would be incredibly difficult for him, because even if he was attracted to someone, he'd probably consider sex without reproduction to be a needless expense of energy.

...of course, and this is really messed up so I'm putting it under spoiler tags and you've been warned because it's totally R-rated,
        Spoiler:

See why Pluto hates his job? That's why.
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

LMAO
    That's something totally awkward that Cyrus would do...

And I think when it comes to romantic relationships... Well since Cyrus has been so busy trying to repress his emotions for all this time, the feeling of love would probably feel familiar (assuming he's ever felt that before creating TG) yet foreign. And he probably wouldn't want to accept what he's actually feeling, and relationships would just get in the way of his ultimate goal, and the like.
    He's just...Cyrus and that already makes stuff difficult, hahah.

d00med n0w

So um. Anyone want to see something with Cyrus/Mitsumi? Because I don't know if it exists but it damn should.

...although the way he says that Hareta has "awakened something in him" or whatever it is...that may lead to nastyness.

I think Cyrus is a pimp. He seems to get shipped around with everyone at some point or another.

While he tries to be emotionless, obviously his crazed rages and evil laughs prove he isn't. I can see him going for sex, or being reasoned into it.
    "You know those dreams you have at night that leave you horny when you wake up?"
    "What about them they are not useful to my goals"
    "I can make them go away"
    "Proceed"
    Or something. Man I'd go for it everyone on that team is hot.

If you follow this link and click "Fantasy Life" which should be the first thing playing, you'll see it's probably the definition of CyrusxMars.
    Which I do support!! They're off in his office/Distortion World/wherever having sex right now dangit!!

rofl @ the Pluto thing. Poor Pluto would get stuck with something like that.

After reading this thread i have the biggest urge to write a CyrusXMarsXPluto threesome fan fic.

Team Galactic shall have soem problems as PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET
    I eagerly hope for a Uranus member

It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    So um. Anyone want to see something with Cyrus/Mitsumi? Because I don't know if it exists but it damn should.
    See, in my mind, the whole prospect of Cyrus/Mitsumi is what makes Jupiter have a ragefit. I've only read...however many volumes are out in America right now, so there might be more behind this couple than I realize. And didn't you name it, Blackjack?

And yeah, it has been made clear that Cyrus does have emotions, but I don't think he really wants to accept them (especially feelings of love).

Any 'ship with Pluto in it is hilarious to me.

d00med n0w

Pluto is the man. He can be shipped with a lot of Pokemon and everyone underage and still not have enough lovin' 8)
    Shame we can't all be like him.

I can see Cyrusxcommander as a possibility, naturally Mars being the most likely based off how much she adores him. Creepy hero worship ftw m8s o)

Speaking of, SaturnxMars is domin8ing in the h8ed-ships round of the Shipping Face Off. It just might win if it gets lucky with the matchups!

CyrusxMitsumi seems valid... but we all know what ship I am loyal to 8(
        Spoiler:- DPA! stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity View Post
    And didn't you name it, Blackjack?
    Ohlawd if I did I forgot it already.

Yeah, I looked it up and it's not on the Shippers List (only one Mitsumi ship appears and it's her and Jun).

What aspects of Cyrus' personality/lifestyle could make it difficult/easy for him to be in a relationship?
    Haha shipping Cyrus is a lot of fun. His personality and lifestyle just makes everything more interesting.

Of course it'd be difficult with his lack of emotions, but whatever. I think it's a good thing overall. [After reading Yeti's fic] I liked how Mars got Cyrus to open up and feel/express emotion. It just makes a great concept for a shipping, especially in Pokemon when there's mostly just love/hate and unoriginal stuff like that.

lmao Pluto is like the best ever. Fan arts made me a fan. 8) I never see PlutoxRotom fan arts, though, only PlutoxMars, lol.
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.

Yaya I agree with Chelc. He has many gr8 aspects of his personality and character for shipping, even if it's just "wait Commander what is going on he- o" kind of stuff. He's my favorite character to write just cause of all the possibilities. o)

PlutoxMars is lol. It's just so sick to think about yet still so funny. Plutoxanyone is a good ship though so 8)

Alright new topic time... you might recognize it from somewhere, just maybe:
    What aspects of Mars' personality/lifestyle could make it easy/difficult for her to be in a relationship?
    Hey we're just gonna do this for all of them and then I'll have to think of something different. o|!
    Discuss.

Mars has those implied memory issues...although she seems to be attracted to pain so that makes it INTERESTING.

Probably the biggest problem is that she's more on Cyrus than Domino is on Giovanni (Domino wouldn't run off to go live with Gio in an alternate dimension; she'd be more of "don't worry, sir, I'll make sure the new leadership lives up to your ideals" than "OMGtakemewithyou!")

Just because I've been totally spacing, I'm going to answer both, shortly, because I'm lazy.

Difficult, personality-wise: his issues with emotion. He certainly has them, he's just incredibly stubborn about not displaying them. Even if he did find the other person enjoyable, or attractive (just what sort of relationship are we talking about?), he'd probably completely forbid himself to show it, and the person would probably become bored with the lack of reaction. This is just paying attention to the game-verse, of course. DPA!-wise, oh gee, DPA-Cyrus's emotions are snapping all over the place. It's like he can't control himself at all.
    Difficult, lifestyle-wise: I doubt he'd do anything if he didn't see it to hold any progress in creating his new world.
    Easy, personality-wise: ...Uuuumm...some people are attracted to people who say deep things? It wouldn't be enough, of course. DPA!-wise, I find his random bouts of "hahahaha...god I'm so depressed" moments kind of adorable for some odd reason.
    Easy, lifestyle-wise: Does not really exist unless the other person was a member of TG. That way they'd always at least be relatively near each other, assuming the other wasn't out on a mission.

What aspects of Mars' personality/lifestyle could make it easy/difficult for her to be in a relationship?
    Difficult, personality-wise: The way I see Mars in the games, she's an emotionally unstable unforgiving whiner. Do people tend to like those who break down/freak out/have mood swings? Um, not from what I've seen, no. Unforgiving people are fine, really, except if they constantly remind you of something you did that they disliked. That gets annoying. And also, why can't she seem to remember why the heck she's at the lake in the first place? Does she have memory issues? DPA!-wise, I don't know. Then, in PokéSpecial there was that unnerving comment where Mars said that she enjoys torture or something.
    Difficult, lifestyle-wise: I don't know what Mars does on a regular basis, so this is a little difficult to answer.
    Easy, personality-wise: She comes off as being the most friendly of the commanders. In DPA! she's like Jupiter in the games - really calm, so that's, err, easy to relate with? I dunno.
    Easy, lifestyle-wise: If the two people concerned were both members of TG, hey they might see each other almost every day.
    Last edited by Aaron_fan; 31st January 2009 at 7:51 AM. Reason: Because Blackjack reminded me of something.

Hooray for reusing topics!
    And Aaron_fan, your posts seems so organized... O.o Haha

Well... Mars seems rather...emotionally unstable, and some people just might not want to deal with that. Yet, despite this, something about Mars is appealing (besides her looks :P) that makes most people like her.
    And about that torture thing...Something Cyrus would enjoy perhaps? I actually think that just makes things funny and interesting...potentially difficult though.

d00med n0w

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast