Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saving the World from Ruins (579)

Wheeehee.
    I was pretty happy with this episode.

Mars is adorable. I love how in every episode she's in, she gets more and more bratty and immature. "THOSE STEEL POKEMON ARE SO ANNOYING!"
    "WHY AREN'T THERE ANY EXPLOSIONS?!"
    aha I just want to glomp and squeeze her so bad. xD

And LOL. I laughed at when she was reporting back to HQ, and it was showing the screen, and all of a sudden you hear "ROGER." Saturn sounded so hilarious when he said that. Both times. Like wth. xD At first I thought his voice changed, and I was ******. Because he sounded like one of those manly, rich older men. But yeah, that had me laughing. xD

But hmhm. GALACTIC GOODNESS. We need more. <3 Greeeeat episode, obviously. I just wish they kept Cyrus saying "BLOW THEM UP." But whatevaas. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    I could've sworn I saw Chavon during the Team Galactic scenes when they trying to find the Spear Pillar,
    Yup. He was there ..for a quick shot. xD

-Well, Riley + Lucario might as well enter the olympics at this rate, but I guess if it saves Iron Island...
    -Cool! We got to see Sudowoodo and Croagunk for a bit 0_o Kicking some Golbat butt.
    -I agree w/ whoever else said that Cynthia should have been part of the "epic people cinema" with Reggie, Rowan, and etc.
    -The only part of the episode I didn't enjoy was Ash taking so long to tell Pikachu to use Thunderbolt on Lucario. The voice acting on that = Meh, but the rest was great.
    -Cheers on Carnivine and James accomplishing Vine Whip! I guess since Jessie will be using it in the Akebi Convention, we'll see some new strategies/combos/appeals?
    FC: 5155-8804-5417
    I live my life for the Lord! As such, I'm part of the SPPF-Christian Alliance =)
    If you have any questions about faith, don't hesitate to send me a message!

-Mars is awesome. I loved how she was all sinister yet bratty. "WHY AREN'T THERE ANY EXPLOSIONS?!" God, I love her so much.
    -Riley is also awesome. We need him to retire Brock and travel with us. Never would happen, but oh well....
    -Yay for Carnivine saving the day! Also, James and Mime Jr. crying are so cute...
    -Speaking of James, him and Barry hugging cracked me up for some reason. XP
    -REGGIE CAMEO?! Yay! :3
    -I agree with people saying there also should have been a Cynthia cameo. However, was nice to see her grandma again.
    -Also....oh boy, more hints at a Spear Pillar Arc! Please let it be..

All in all, this episode was great! 10/10

I claimed Skarmory!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

The episode was great.

But why dint ash arm broke on lucario attack

And it look like Team Galaxy is not as fail as Team Rocket ,Team Magma and Team Aqua.
    Platinum
    FC: 4082 -5563- 0656

I could've sworn I saw Chavon during the Team Galactic scenes when they trying to find the Spear Pillar,
    Charon was there- I missed him (I forgot he'd appear), but others saw him.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Hmm... What can I say about this?

Oh, yeah, TG was actually twarted for a change! Ash & Riley managed to destroy the device that was causing all the Steel-Types to go berzerk. Frustrated, Mars ordered a full retreat, but not wothout bombing this place first. Unfortunately, Riley & his Lucario used both their auras to contain the explosions & diverted it away from the island. Now that everything is back to normal, the other science team have gone to examine these ruins. It was during that time that we find out that Iron Island was actually a huge meteor! %&^#!

Other than this, there's not much for me to say, since it's a direct continuation of last week's episode.

*continues to linger around*

Like the last one, an exciting episode. Apparently Riely's a direct descendant of Sir Arron.(Like we all didn't know that!) Well, happy ending, wonder what's coming next, that stuff. I don't have anything more to say about this one.
    Ask me about Pokeplace Town

I really liked this episode. There was one thing that was really weird. What was with saturns voice when he said ROGER. I really like that mars sounds like a little brat. Anyway the episode was really cool.
    Last edited by Akagi; 20th June 2009 at 5:56 PM.

I must be confused. Didn't Cyrus give Jupiter her orders to hire the Pokemon Hunter in this episode, or was it during the Celestic episodes? I thought it was this one for some reason...
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

I enjoyed this eposide.
    I am going to fine you for falling on me. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

the episode was good but the part i didn't like the most was when lucario attack his own master riley

Lucario is cool Pokemon him and Ash have something and common

Hm, interesting episode, just I disliked how HUMANS can use that stupid power... But, I must say episode was really cool, cooler than I tought...
    It was cool seeing Carnivine learning some new useful attack, too...

Oh yeah, I remember seeing Charon for a couple of seconds. Good that they added him in, but I hope he gets to appear more.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This episode seemed better than I expected. Anyone fiond it od how earlier in the episode Jupiter was not there and later she was? May be she finished her mission. I can expect more TG involvement very soon. Also, I like how Ash and Co. learned about Spear Pillar. Overall, very cool episode taht was worth the wait.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

If not for Piplup, That would have been a great scene for Berry with Dawn jumping. Anyway, I expected more from Ash concerning Aura, But I guess it's still early for him to start popping out stuff.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I could've sworn I saw Chavon during the Team Galactic scenes when they trying to find the Spear Pillar, I wonder when will he make another debut appearance?
    Who's Chavon? You can't make more then one debut appearance.......

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    I must be confused. Didn't Cyrus give Jupiter her orders to hire the Pokemon Hunter in this episode, or was it during the Celestic episodes? I thought it was this one for some reason...
    That was the Celestic episodes.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Usually I prefer the Pokemon anime version of 4kids over PUSA, but i have to admit, some of PUSA's episodes during the D/P seasons were definitely great and memorable. This 2-part episode of Pokemon is by far the best i've seen in so many years!

The Good

-Lucario. What more can i say? One of my favorite Pokes of all time! Makes quite a few appearances in the anime more than the others from this generation, and that's okay by me!

-Team Galactic. Undoubtedly far better than rocket, aqua and magma combined. I don't think another organization (if there will be one) will be as ruthless and favorable as these bad guys. Plus I'm in agreement with everyone else, Mars is the business! Love her to death! She could definitely be a ride or die chick for me!

-The cameos. Reggie, Cynthia's G-mom, Professor Rowan, Cyrus. Love it.

- Even Carnivine got a lil' screentime and got to help save the day by learning Vine Whip.

The Bad

I too, really wished that had made references to Sir Aaron and his Lucario. Riley and his Lucario could be descendants. But I knew the writers wouldn't. Real shame.

10/10 for me.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

The episode was interesting, but the power-playing of Riley and Lucario ruined it. Cheers for Carnivine doing well in saving the people. TG mean business, really. Magnetic bombs...
    When the Spear Pillar is found, there will be a hellish Triple Threat Team Match...
    Il Gran Velenatore del Poke-mondo.
    The Great Poisoner of the Pokeworld.

So it's confirmed that the vine attack is Vine Whip?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Who's Chavon? You can't make more then one debut appearance.......

That was the Celestic episodes.
    I think they are talking about Charon who was in this episode.
    The awesome Dragonite has been claimed by me.

This episode was great. IT was weird how Carnivine learned Vine Whip. With a glow like that, I thought it’s be something like Power Whip. It was really cool how Riley can work Aura too as well as using that aura to contain an explosion.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Really a breath-taking episode! I sure was delighted by it!

The action continued where it had ended the last time. Undoubtedly the best thing was the fact that the entire episode was full of suspense from the beginning to the end:
    Ash heroically and fearlessly blocking Lucario's attack to protect his friend, the awesome Riley using Aura in an incredibly awesome way (I would do almost anything to be able to do the same as he did!), Lucario rushing down the hill in rage, Ash and Brock attacking Team Galactic and finally the E P I C scene when Riley and my beloved Lucario sealed the explosions by creating an awesome-looking Aura-fireball which finally exploded as if the whole sky were on fire (the epitome of an epic scene if you ask me)...wow, this was only a short enumaration of a few fantastic moments in today's episode.:thumbup::thumbup:

Great to see Cyrus again. He's by far the most promising and successful villain and together with his Team Galactic he's welcome enrichment for Pokemon!

But, folks, one thing just won't make sense to me: Why in the world did Ash hesitate to attack Lucario?I don't understand his behavior and the qualms he had, particularly in light of the fact that he's a trainer. In the Pokemon World, trainers battle and attack the opponent's Pokemon all the time as if it were the most natural thing in the world. They even attack wild Pokemon which are totally innocent (if somebody thinks that's why Ash didn't want to attack Lucario)whenever they intend to catch them.
    So why did he make such a fuss about obeying Riley's demand?
    Does somebody happen to have a reasonable explanation?

Anyway, an intense and fantastic episode which ,togehter with the first part, is bound to go down in the history of Pokemon as an outstanding, heroic story!

9 out of 10 points
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

Riley sounded like Goku from DBZ!

Quote Originally Posted by ash_forever View Post
    But, folks, one thing just won't make sense to me: Why in the world did Ash hesitate to attack Lucario?I don't understand his behavior and the qualms he had, particularly in light of the fact that he's a trainer. In the Pokemon World, trainers battle and attack the opponent's Pokemon all the time as if it were the most natural thing in the world. They even attack wild Pokemon which are totally innocent (if somebody thinks that's why Ash didn't want to attack Lucario)whenever they intend to catch them.
    So why did he make such a fuss about obeying Riley's demand?
    Does somebody happen to have a reasonable explanation?
    Pokemon battles are where opponent Pokemon willing go up against Ash's (or another trainer's) Pokemon. In this case, Lucario was, against its will, going berserk and crazy over the sound waves or whatever it was on Iron Island that was causing it to do that. Ash was hesitant about hurting someone who was causing harm against its will. (Although I forgot what Ash did about the wild Pokemon who were going berserk, so...)
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast