Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The War of Red Moon

Default The War of Red Moon

Just to keep track of everything, I will edit this first post when more people start coming/leaving/dying/etc...

Spoiler:- List of Characters In Game:

Spoiler:- List of Places In "Red Moon City":

That said, let us BEGIN!

IN GAME: “Red Moon City"

The streets of Red Moon were packed to the brim as usual. One human after another crowding the area during the morning to get their needs for the day before demons and demon hunters started their fights in the afternoon.

Among the bustling crowd was Skyler Kagetora.

"Excuse me," she called, as she pushed her way through a line of people. She stumbled a bit as she tripped over humans' feet, and struggled to keep the basket full of food she got from toppling to the floor.

Thankfully, she was able to push her way through the crowd without much damage, and not a veggie missing to top it off!

"Thank the gods," she muttered to herself as she made her way to a road that would lead her home: To the shrine.

"That drunkard Ed better thank me when I get home with food," she thought.

Unfortunately for her, Sky wasn't looking where she was going, and found herself bumping into a rather short man, not much older than herself.

"Sorry," she said. What was up with her today? She was clumsier than usual...or maybe it was just the weight of the food in the basket throwing her off-balence.

"Whatever," the man said and continued on his way.... Or, at least that's what Skyler thought he was doing.

"You..." he said suddenly, grabbing her arm. "You smell like a dog."

Sky stiffened visibly, and on instinct grabbed the hilt of her sword, the basket of food now forgotten. She turned to look at the man: a demon hunter, no doubt, and somehow, he had figured out her secret; she was harboring the Yakou of the dog.

"Don't worry," he spoke up. "I'm not going to turn you in."

"What?" Sky asked, clearly surprised.

"I'd just advise you to leave this city as soon as possible. There's going to be a war soon."

"Um, hello?" Skyler asked sarcastically. "What do you call what we're in now?"

"You know nothing of war," he said in a dark voice.

For a moment, Skyler was quiet.

"Who are you?" she finally asked.

"Kuro. Kochek, Kuro. Demon Hunter. I best be on my way though... The Organization is making a speech, and I don't wanna be late...."

"The Organization," Sky spat. "You're with them?"

"Hardly," the man known as Kuro replied. "I'm just going to crash their party a bit...."

As if on cue, a voice roared off to the side of the road. A man stood on something like a podium. Most everyone already knew who he was, yet he still bothered to introduce himself: "I am Tuomas Ryukami, leader of The Organization, and I hereby call all who are looking to kill demons, or maybe just for an extra buck, out here!"

"That sick man," Sky spat in disgust, but then realized, Kuro was gone....

"What the?" she exclaimed, but shrugged it off. Demon hunters were demon hunters....

Skyler then decided to gather the fallen food she'd dropped when grabbing her sword, and then walk out towards the podium. A large number of people also seemed to be coming out to listen. Tuomas certainly knew how to gather a lot of people.... no wonder he had followers.... and a fair amount of protection. A samurai on either side of him, a priest to ward away any shifter demons, and a pair of demon hunters in case the priest should fail....

"God, this guy must be loaded," Sky thought to herself, looking around to see if she could spot Kuro.

Nothing....

However, there was a flash of red fur in the bushes....

"Is that...a dog?" Sky wondered. It would make sense. They were very close to Ginga Park, which was overrunned by dogs.

((OOC: Hint guys... the "Gather a lot of people" par of my post. I'd appear here, or you can come up anywhere in the city. Its fine with me. Sorry for the lack of description, but I'm VERY out of it. X__X. Hope this is enough to get started.))
    Last edited by ShadoWolfDemon; 25th January 2009 at 8:43 PM.

"Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker," ~ Green Day

The samurai continued staring at a large poster nailed to a tree. He tore the poster off the trunk and read: "The Organization requests all who wish to kill demons to come to Red Moon City! Demon hunters will be payed handsomely!"

Izanagi the samurai clutched the post in his hand, and placed it in his belt. Red Moon City, huh? he thought, I'm not too far from there...it might be in my interest to...accumulate some money...heheheh...

As Izanagi approached the Red Moon City, he noticed many other humans like himself. They appeared to be intrigued by the thought of extra cash, just like he was.

"Haha," Izanagi chuckled, "Poor saps. They don't stand a chance...against me."

He casually strode through the city gates and entered one of its many streets. Izanagi perceived everything around him...the people, the animals, and the demons. Well, if this job payed well, the city'd be rid of that problem pretty darn soon...

"I am Tuomas Ryukami, leader of The Organization, and I hereby call all who are looking to kill demons, or maybe just for an extra buck, out here!"

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Izanagi laughed, twisting his large mustache. He approached the area where Tuomas stood, and joined the ever-growing crowd of people.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Riku sat against a wall, looking towards Tuomas. He knew the Organization leader well enough, he had attended several of these speeches. People tended to keep less watch on their money when that guy was around.

"They should know better," he said with a slight smile "of course, they're too busy listening to that pompous twit of a demon hunter up there." He glanced around him, trying to find a target. Ah, there. A man dressed in flowing white robes was standing and watching Tuomas. A leather pouch hung from his belt and as he moved, there was the tell-tale sound of coins striking each other.

"Gotcha," he said, smiling. He calmly slid his knife from a pouch on his belt and quietly moved towards the man.

Riku knew the key trick was to have a distraction while you performed whatever action was needed, or you would get caught. In this case, Tuomas was the distraction and Riku was going to cut the man's purse. He crept up behind the man and crouched down carefully. While his target was listening to Tuomas and watching the man, Riku carefully slit through the leather pouch. He made sure to get the coins out carefully, without making a sound.

"Thanks for your kind donation," he muttered sarcastically, slipping the coins into a pouch on his belt and moving back to the wall to count his spoils. He whistled as he checked the coins.

"I predict food tonight," he said. He leaned back against the wall and looked through the crowd, looking for another target. He caught sight of a girl who looked around his age, wearing white pants and a white Gi. She had a long scarf wrapped around her neck.

<Whoa. Talk about beautiful,> he thought.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Sora stood atop a rather large building and watched the crowd of people gather before Tuomas, "So they want blood? As long as I can get paid I'm up fot it." He stated getting a good look at everyone who seemed to be interested in Tuomas.

"As long as I can see blood I'm happy," Roukan laughed before spotting something in the crowd, "Sora! Down there I sense two more like me."

Interested Sora payed better attention, "What you mean Yakou? Didn't know there was more than one of you." He was shocked but wanted to know who they were.

"There, the one male who seems to be acting different from anyone else and the female with the rather large scarf." From up here Roukan had a good position and point out everyone.

"I see them," Sora started, "Let's not forget there faces. Just in case we would have to take them out."

------

"My sources tell me Sora is back here," The female demon hunter thought as she stood next to Tuomas watching the people gather, "I didn't think I'll be back here for a while.

Kasumi sighed and looked up while taking a deep breath. Maybe she would find him after all, "What's he doing up there?" She spotted a male on the rooftop of a building. "Sora?"

She didn't point it out knowing the others would start a chase after him. Kasumi walked up to Tuomas and whispered in his ear, "I have business to take care of elsewhere." He nodded and she got down from the podium heading for Sora.

-----

He noticed her coming for him, "Well it's time we leave Roukan. It seems someone has come for me." He turned and walked towards the edge. Jumping into an empty alley and quickly blending into the crowd he was on his way.

Rubi Malone~ "The Crazy Loca Loquita."

Spoiler:- Developers of WET:

OOC:I suck at beginning posts

"I don't think we-I should be here" Fuyu thought, seeing all the demon hunters, and other miscellaneous people.

"They'll all be to busy to notice you" The Snake-Yakou replied in his head, "Besides your not the only one who harbors a yakou here"

"What? Where? Who?" Fuyu thought, almost saying it out loud this time.

"Too many people to tell" The Snake-Yakou replied.

"Why did you want to go here again? It's not your your going to listen to the speech" Fuyu thoguht

"I am Tuomas Ryukami, leader of The Organization, and I hereby call all who are looking to kill demons, or maybe just for an extra buck, out here!" yelled Tuomas.

"I wonder if we can find those other Yakou I mentioned earlier" The Snake Yakou said thought and began pushing Fuyu way out of the spellbound crowd.

"Found them" The Snake Yakou said as they left the crowd, "See that girl with the food and scarf and the guy counting coins"

"Okay I'm gonig to remember them..." Fuyu said, hiding back into the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

"Well, it looks like we have a taker!" Tuomas bellowed, pointing to a man with a rather large mustache. "And for being our first volunteer, you get the biggest cut of cash!"

Thinking that maybe they would get big bucks if they volunteered next, many people in the crowd raised their hands, arguing that they were to be chosen next.

Sky snorted in disgust, "Honestly, I don't see the beauty in causing a war."

Tuomas whipped around, glaring in Sky's general direction, "Who said that? Who thinks we are not a nobel cause?"

Skyler froze for a moment, fearing for her life. If her secret were to be found out, she'd be killed for sure.

"Stand up for your cause," a demonic voice whispered in her head. It was her Yakou, who she named Night.

"I somehow don't think that's a good idea," she thought back. Slipping into the crowd some more. She ended up at a wall, and slumped against it. It was then she realized she was next to another young man.... and something about him seemed vaugely familiar.

"He's a Yakou!" Night exclaimed in her head.

"Shadow, when do we strike?" a voice rang out impatiently.

Shadow paced back and forth, contemplating what to do, "Soon my friend, soon. It seems there are many Yakou here though. It would be a shame to shed their blood, even if it were for Seph's brilliant cause."

Zaku grunted in annoyence, "If they're smart, they'll run for the hills."

Shadow snorted, and stopped pacing, letting the sun hit his bloodstained chest. It seemed to glow red, "In any case, we have to wait for the rest of the demons to get here. They're late."

Zaku grunted again, turning his attention back to the crowd. The shifter demon grabbed the hilt of his sword, impatiant to shed blood. Tuomas was certainly getting on his nerves...

His other parter, Fenrir, appeared into existance behind him, a group of about six powerful demons following.

"Got them. This is all I could get in without any notice," Fenrir reported, turning to Shadow.

"That's fine. They are all powerful, and should keep the group busy while I deliver my message."

A smile that could only be described as devilish crossed Shadow's maw. Things were about to get ugly....

((OOC: If someone wants to start the demon attack, feel free... glad to see this RP was successful))

Riku stayed slumped against the wall as Tuomas started yelling random stuff about someone disagreeing with his glorious cause blah blah blah. The usual trash.

"He should find someone who actually cares about more than the cash," he muttered. Someone leaned agaisnt the wall next to him and he looked to see who it was. To his suprise, it was the girl he had noticed earlier. He looked at the ground quickly.

Did she notice me? he wondered. He stole a glance at her, and she was looking at him. He quickly turned his gaze back to the ground, wondering what to say, or even if he should speak at all.

The girl... I sense something about her, his Fox Yakou spoke. Riku knew the voice that would occasionally speak in his head, although he didn't know what it really was. She has a power like mine. She holds a Yakou.

"Uh, okay," Riku muttered. Well, if she had something in common with hims he coudn't be too bad, right?

"Hi there," he said, looking at her again.
    [CENTER]

Skyler muttered curses under her breath as Tuomas continued to bellow about how his cause was amazing and such.

"Demons are cruel, vile, disgusting, creatures, and should not exist in our world!" he yelled.

Enraged, Sky let out a feral sound, a snarl, but thankfully, was stopped short as the boy next to her spoke up.

"Hi there," he said. Sky stiffened for a moment, afraid that maybe he'd seen her little act with the snarling, but relaxed when she realized he didn't seem suspicious of her.

"Hello," she said, sitting down next to him. "Enjoying...the show?" she asked, wincing at the 'enjoying' part. "I hate this guy."

"He's a Yakou," Sky remembered. Right... so he probably didn't like this guy much either. That thought in itself gave Sky a bit of comfort.

"I'm Skyler, or Sky for short... and you are...?"

"ENOUGH OF THIS!" Zaku shouted. "This guy is going too far! That's it Shadow, I'm killing him now!"

"Hold up Zaku," Fenrir said, grabbing the shifter demon's arm. "I know you want to kill him. We all do. The Organization will fall... in time. That's not today's mission."

"Yes," Shadow added. "Today I'm here to wage war. There's no way we could win with all the demon hunters out here. We need more numbers."

"FINE!" Zaku spat, sitting down and crossing his arms like a child. "Just let me know when we attack."

"We're attacking in five minutes. Everyone get in position," Shadow announced, dissapearing into nothingness.

He re-appeared atop a building. One sniff of the air told him that a Yakou had just been there. Another canine Yakou. A wolf.

He frowned, and prayed to the gods quickly that none of the Yakou would be caught in the crossfire. Being neither human or demon, they didn't deserve to be killed... unless they got in Shadow's way.

Shadow took a look out onto the city, his eyes landing on a particular area: Ginga Park.

"I'll be home soon," he muttered to himself. He briefly thought back to the olden days, when he was still a pup, and there was nearly no quarrel between demons and humans. To everyone, including himself, he was a normal dog, enjoying the area in peace.

He'd have those days back... soon enough.

"I'm Riku," he replied "nice to meet you. And I hate good old Tuomas too. I'd probably try and kill him sometime, but he's good for drawing crowds. And crowds are good for me." He shut up before he gave too much away. He really didn't want to be dragged off for pickpocketing.

Human, the Fox Yakou spoke I sense something. There is danger here. I cannot tell from where, but somehow... there are demons near us.

"Demons!" Riku blurted out. This drew some glances from the crowd, who simply shrugged and continued listening to the ranting man on the podium AKA Tuomas.

How can that be? he asked.

It is strange, the Yakou responded but they are here. Riku looked around. There certainly didn't seem to be anything even relatively homicidal towards human life nearby, unless you counted mosquito bites as having homicidal intent.

Nothing, Riku thought no demons of any description. Got any directions, so we can run screaming without getting slaughtered?

I sense them most around that building, the Yakou spoke, mentally indicating the building in question. Riku looked at it. There did seem to be some people clustered on top of it.

"Sky, wasn't it?" he said to the girl beside him "uh, I don't know how to put this, but pretty soon a pack of rampaging demons is going to come out of that building. So I guess, get ready to run for your life."
    [CENTER]

From his hiding spot ni the crowds Fuyu was acually listening to the other two yakou. They talked a little bit, the girl was Skyler and the guy was Riku. Fuyu cringed when they Riku said that there were demons here.

"Is he telling the truth?" Fuyu thought to the Snake Yakou.

"...yes" The Snake Yakou replied simply after concentrating for a second. Fuyu walked over to the two.

"I happened to overhear your conversation" Fuyu said, immediately after realising that he had to be trying to listen over this noise. "Hello Skyler, Riku, I am Fuyu. I heard demons are about to jump out of that building."

"Aren't you going to tell them about me?" The Snake Yakou said.

"Their Yakou would tell them for me, plus it would waste valuable time for escaping." Fuyu thought back at it.

"We can't fight?" The Snake Yakou complained

"Not this time, there are a bunch of demon hunters who could handle it" Fuyu thought.

"...fine" grumbled the Snake Yakou. "I guess it's better if a demon hunter doesn't sense me..."

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Mora leaned against a wooden strut holding up one of the more ramshackle of the stalls, watching with an expression of disgust as the man roared across the crowd. For all those guards, for all of his protection, all it would need to finish him is a single crossbow bolt. He continued on that line of thought for a moment. I’ve got to get me a small hand bow. If he wasn’t mistaken-and he doubted that he was-small fights were breaking out amongst some of the more eager to volunteer. At this rate, he’ll have them gutting anyone with unusual eyes or tinted hair, just in case they’re demons. And now its not only the racists after us, but the money-hungry as well.

He gently shook his head, then turned around and looked at the shopkeeper, who was serving one of his customers a large slab of uncertain meat. A gentle wave of his hand made a bottle of cider behind him crash noisily to the floor and, while he turned round, a similar bottle flew a few inches above the ground towards him, flashing underneath the table along. As an afterthought, he also went for a small chicken leg-not much, but enough for now. He’d buy more later. He surreptitiously dropped his pouch, then leant over to pick it up while collecting his ill-gotten gains.

He took the precaution of moving to another shop a short way down the alley and gently sipped the cider, watching the man still. Not bad stuff. He brought the bottle to his nose and inhaled deeply of the deep, fiery aroma. His brow furrowed. Yes, the cider was definitely good. But there was something much more attention-drawing in the air. Yukou? There was no doubt about it and, with the strong overlapping of various scents, several of them in close proximity. Curious, he began to sift through the crowd, surreptitiously tracing the scent. He headed for the strongest concentration, a mixture of odours that could never be caused except by two Yukou together.
    Last edited by lorddarigarn; 26th January 2009 at 6:21 PM.
    Last edited by Kush; 5-20-2009 at 3:01 PM. Reason: speeling
    PASBL:
    Trainer Level 1
    0 Win/s; 0 Tie/s; 01 Loss/es
    3 KOs, 4TP

I calculate stat values, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I catch my pokemon and throw them away like a piece of garbage if they are not worthy of my greatness, and I treat them like brainless drones instead of individuals. If you use this philosophy, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Swalot=yes)

Kasumi was so focused on getting to the top of the rooftop that she didn't even notice Sora pass her by. She made it to the alley way and began to jump from one wall to the next.

"Good," Sora sighed in relief, "She still thinks I'm up there." He stopped to make sure she searched the rooftop.

Finally getting to the top she noticed a figure but it did not seem to be her brother, "Sora?" She asked approaching cautiously. The closer she got the more it started to feel like the figure wasn't human.

"Kasumi I don't wanna hurt you so I have to avoid you for now," Sora thought walking and glancing back up to find where she was at, "Who is up there with her?" Confused he looked closer and asked Roukan to check it out.

"Surely that man is not human." He responded quickly, "So what are you gonna do? Keep yourself hidden or save a human?"

"A demon?!" Sora was now worried about his sister and didn't care about his identity anymore. Thinking quick he ran back to the alley way and jumped up after her.

Kasumi had made her decision and knew it wasn't human. "Halt Demon! What business have you here!"

"No I'm too late." Sora stated finally getting atop the building a few feet behind Kasumi. He didn't want to start a fight right here in the opening.

Kasumi turned around after hearing the other voice, "S..Sora!?"

"Uh, I don't know how to put this, but pretty soon a pack of rampaging demons is going to come out of that building. So I guess, get ready to run for your life," Riku said.

Sky merely tilted her head in curiosity, "I wouldn't mind seeing Tuomas get beaten up by some demons.... wait a second, that guy from before--"

"I happened to overhear your conversation" a voice spoke up, cutting Skyler off. She turned her attention towards the voice, and immediately, the aura of a Yakou washed over her.

"Another one?" she thought to herself. "Strange. I didn't know there were so many of us here."

"It is odd," Skyler's Yakou said. "Do you think this is a setup?"

But Skyler never got a chance to answer because the third Yakou spoke up, "Hello Skyler, Riku, I am Fuyu. I heard demons are about to jump out of that building."

"That's right!" Sky exclaimed. "That man I saw earlier... he must have been a shifter demon! He knew I was--" Skyler cut herself off, and whispered the next part so the public wouldnt hear, "A Yakou."

"Halt Demon! What business have you here!"

Shadow whipped around his canine head, and snarled. A demon hunter, "You'll see soon enough human, but I'm not here to fight you... at least, not yet..."

Without a second thought, Shadow turned his attention back to the crowd. Zaku and Fenrir were in their places. It was time....

"No I'm too late," a voice said as Shadow was about to give the signel to start. A familiar scent washed over him. The wolf Yakou.

Kasumi turned around after hearing the other voice, "S..Sora!?"

"If I were you two," he said darkly. "I'd get the hell out of here... now!"

With that, Shadow let out a huge canid howl, shaking the ground with its force. Many heads turned up to the top of the building. Shadow let out his trademark devilish grin.

Normal citizen's screamed, and most every demon hunter gladly gripped their weapons. Even Tuomas himself reached for his small Katana.

"Demon!" Tuomas shouted. "What buisness have you here?"

Shadow snorted, "Please Tom, don't tell me you don't recognise me!"

Turning his attention to the crowd as a whole, Shadow yelled, "Citizens of Red Moon, I am Shadow. Before today, you probably didn't know who I was, but today, let me pierce fear through all your hearts. I am here to declare war on this city!"

With that, Zaku, Fenrir, and the other shifter demons took their true forms in the crowd. The people shrieked in terror.

"Obviously, your "Organization" can do nothing to stop our invation," Shadow snarled. "So I advise you to get out, and make this easier for us!"

"Never!" Tuomas yelled from behind his protectors.

"You look pathetic," Shadow retorted. "Hiding behind your gaurds instead of acting like a leader. At least Seph knows how to fight!"

"Seph?" Sky asked aloud. "Isn't he the leader of Salvation?"

"ATTACK!" Shadow howled before Sky's question could be answered. Sky realized that the demons wouldn't make her an exception, even if she was a Yakou, and gripped the hilt of her sword.

"Listen guys," she said. "There's a shrine up the road. It's protected by magic, and will surpress your Yakou, but it will keep you safe from these guys. If you can get your way through this crowd, I'll meet you there."

With that, Sky rushed forward, food basket in one hand, sword in the other. She dodged as many people and demons as possible, attempting to avoid fighting all-together.

Unfortunately, Zaku noticed her, and blocked the way to the shrine. Sky skidded to a halt. Zaku had stains of blood all over his odd, half drake, half human body. The most sadistic of smiles was on his face.

Obviously, human blood and this particular demond didn't mix very well. The result made him insane.

"Damn it," Sky swore. "Why do I always get the tough guys?"

Zaku laughed, and took a step forward, ready to attack....

"As for you," Shadow said, turning back to the two siblings. "If you're looking to fight, I garuntee you won't get out alive. I am second in command of Salvation for a reason."

Fuyu watched as the demons began their attack on the city. Riku had underexxagerated by a whole lot, so had his own Yakou though.

"HEY WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN" The Snake Yakou yelled in his head, hurting Fuyu's ears, after hearing him think that.

"Oww" Fuyu whispered, then he started to think, "I'm not a snake, i have ears and not slits or anything, besides you did'nt say that there was this many."

Fuyu listen to Skyler, and ran quickly towards that direction. He drew his daggars and ran.

"Your just gonig there to shut me up, aren't you?" The snake yakou said.

"Not at all" Fuyu replied. Fuyu was ducking and weaving through the yelling people. He said Skyler get confronted by a demon. Was it worth it? Was was Fuyu wanted to know. He kept running.

"I'm sure she can handle it herself" Fuyu thought, he looked back, "If something happens I'll turn around."

"How could something happen with the Dog Yakou with her. Go Faster, Don't get yourself killed." The Snake Yakou said.

Both Kasumi and Sora watched as the people ran in horror. Kasumi was worried if her fellow demon hunters can handle it. While Sora just watched as if nothing was happening. Besides they both had something to worry about, Shadow.

"As for you," Shadow said, turning back to the two siblings. "If you're looking to fight, I garuntee you won't get out alive. I am second in command of Salvation for a reason."

"I, Kasumi, second under Tuomas will fight you demon," She banged her gauntlets together while a mist flew from her mouth piece, "Prepare youself!" She yelled rushing foward, right fist concentrating ice for a frozen jab.

"BAKA!" Sora yelled chasing after her. With great speed he stopped her from attacking Shadow by using his half sheathed wakizashi to shield the attack. He was facing Shadow while doing so and glared hard at him.

"I'm sorry," Sora stated throwing Kasumi back following it that up with attacking her with little force at all.

Of course Kasumi blocked it, "Sora......why?" She paused and waited for an answer but none came, "Why attack your sister and protect this demon! Why wont you answer me?! Fine I'll beat you then I'll go for him!" Kasumi screamed pushing the blade away and striking with her other hand.

Sora said nothing and only fought back. He blocked her other fist with his tachi but this time applied pressure and knocked her off the building, of course knowing she would land safely.

"I don't care about this town," Sora started as he spoke to Shadow, "You can do whatever you like and I wont try and stop you. But if you or any of your men hurt my sister....." he sheathed his Wakizashi and walked towards the edge, "I will kill you myself." Not looking back he jumped off and landed before Kasumi.

Eyes watering Kasumi stayed in her fighting stance, "Why Sora? I've been looking for you and this is what I find. A traitor? Traitor!" She cried charging at him blinded by sadness and rage.

Sora still not talking merely attacked back getting into a deadlock with Kasumi. They were the only two humans in the scattering crowd who were not running but fighting.

(Ughhhh I tried, lol)

EDIT: ARGHHH, I was thinking dead or alive and instead of putting Kasumi I put Hitomi somewhere. C'mon Kiba get it together!
    Last edited by Kiba Ookami; 27th January 2009 at 5:38 AM.

Mora’s head snapped round, eyes widening at the inhuman sound. Shadow? He hadn’t heard of anything being planned, let alone something of this monumental scale! Of course, if they were planning to declare war they would hardly spread news of it amongst the rank and file, however skilled they may be, but still… Beside him, a seemingly ordinary woman warped in a way ever so familiar to him, growing at least half a foot and body blistering into scales of similar appearance to molten rock. He raised his head into the air, almost sniffing, then rounded on him with a blistering orb of fire coruscating around its hand.

Mora quickly settled back into a defensive position and raised his arm as if to block an attack, undertaking a partial transformation and letting his arm bulk out, smooth alabaster skin warping into a blackened hide and his fingers merging together. The demon seemed temporarily taken aback, then gave him a short nod and sprinted off into the distance. Mora instantly let his human form wash over him, returning his limb to normal appearance and proportions. Uninformed he might have been, but he could contribute to the invasion.

He set in a fast sprint, following the flow of the crowd away from the centre, where the highest concentration of demon hunters would be. As soon as he found an empty alley he ducked into it, leaving the screaming crowd to flee. He hoped they did-it would help everyone. He looked around and checked that the alley was deserted, then let himself change and warp. He momentarily felt his flow into an almost plasmatic ether, moulding it with his mind and settling into his demonic form. He could feel his spine running along new contours, limbs saturated with coiled strength, and his eyes now filtered through the ever-present shadows, giving that within new form and clarity. He turned to one of the walls, laying his talons into it and tightening his grip.

His claws sunk into the stone with relative ease, yet it was strong enough to stay intact and not crumble. Satisfied, he began to scale the wall, leaving the stonework pockmarked with clusters of deep holes. He clawed himself over the edge and clambered onto the top of the gently leaning roof, digging the talons on his feet into the surface to help keep his grip in this rather ore unwieldy form. He looked down at the streets, watching the flow of the crowds as they stampeded towards shelter. A good distance away, he could see Shadow apparently about to engage in a fight with one of the slayers.

He considered lending his aid, but it wasn’t his fight and it’d be a sad day that Shadow couldn’t fend off a single human with nothing more than a sword. He looked at the Tuomas man, sheltering behind his guards and simply doing nothing as the demons swarmed through the crowds, concerned only with himself. If possible, his slit eyes narrowed further. He returned to human shape and nimbly sprung from rooftop to rooftop, closing with the man. With every leap he landed nimbly on both feet like a cat, spring boarding off the stonework across the roof and bounding across the precipices. He came to a halt as close to the scum as he could without leaving the relative safety of the rooftop, sweat streaming from his pores and mouth shaped in a feral snarl.

He let reason mix with his anger, tempering it and bringing it under control. He would oh-so looove to take a shot at the man, but if he was wanted dead he wouldn’t still be standing. The demon hunters could be slain by others, but it was the preacher that would cause the most trouble for the shifters. An explosive blast would be ever so satisfying, but that was the anger talking. He made it as far as he had by overcoming anger. He lay down on top of the roof, minimising his target and helping his keep his aim. He let his magic flow through him, force escalating, and focusing it into his hand. He took careful aim, drew in one more pulse of magic, then released an intense beam of blistering heat towards the preacher.
    PASBL:
    Trainer Level 1
    3 KOs, 4TP

I calculate stat values, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I catch my pokemon and throw them away like a piece of garbage if they are not worthy of my greatness, and I treat them like brainless drones instead of individuals. If you use this philosophy, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Swalot=yes)

Izanagi chuckled at Shadow's declaration of war. He exclaimed, "Hey, demon-scum, remember this: I am Izanagi Mikoto, and I'm going to kick. Your. Butts."

That said, Izanagi confidently rushed into the crowd below. He leaped into the air and took out a demon in one swift swipe, and faced two more. "Come on," he muttered through his mustache, "You two both know you can't defeat me...I'm the great samurai warrior, Izanagi!...but...if you demons can pay me more than the Organization does...I'd work for you guys...but I'll let you decide that..."

"Now, how many demons does it take to decide on something?" Izanagi inquired, raising his katana, "Just one."

With that, he confidently slashed one of the demons. It fell limp to the ground in a pool of blood. He turned to the other one, muttering, "You have three seconds to decide."

"I'll kill you!"

"One."

"...I-I'm gonna kill you!"

"Two."

"Please don't kill me!"

"Three." Izanagi plunged his sword into the demon's stomach, and forcefully pulled it back out. The demon fell to the ground, groaning in pain, but not dead. Izanagi kicked the demon in the side, sending it rolling over. He stabbed it two more times, and dashed away to slay a few more enemies...

"The Organization better pay me double for that..." he muttered, "I just killed off a possible client for their pathetic cause..."

"I don't care about this town," Sora started as he spoke to Shadow, "You can do whatever you like and I wont try and stop you. But if you or any of your men hurt my sister....." he sheathed his Wakizashi and walked towards the edge, "I will kill you myself."

Shadow merely watched him as he jumped off the building. He sniffed the air, which stank with the fresh fumes of fear and blood.

"Fair enough," Shadow muttered. "I wouldn't dare anger my brother The Wolf Yakou."

He wandered to the edge of the building himself, looking down on the chaos he'd created. Beautiful. Soon, the city would be rid of humans, and free for him to take. A fine day it would be when Ginga Park was his home again, with him the leader of the pack.

Shadow's ears flicked to the side when he heard movement about the roofs of the buildings beside him. Turning his head, he caught a blur of a human shape. If he were to rely on that sense, Shadow would have attacked, thinking it was a demon hunter, but his nose told him otherwise.

"Mora?" Shadow questioned. He was here as well? Seph had not told him that. No matter, things would be much better with a demon of his power level around. Perhaps he could be of some use.

Shifting from wolf to human, Shadow followed Mora towards Tuomas. Though he perferred to stay in his wolf form, his human form, known to the world as Kuro Kochek, was more agile, and harder spotted than his large canid counterpart. Not to mention he could grip a sword, the only thing of beauty that humans made, aside from the bow perhaps....

"Looks like you're a few steps ahead of the plan Mora," Shadow said as he landed behind him a few feet back. "But I wouldn't draw so much attention this way unless you're looking to attract every demon hunter in the city here...not that you couldnt take them all down."

Down below, Tuomas saw the flames plummeting towards him. Immediately, his eyes flashed in anger, and leaping forward, he muttered some sort of incantation before litterally punching the spell away with his fist. The flames went flying onto a passerby, burning him to a crisp instantly. Apparently, Tuomas saw his life as more important than the citizens of Red Moon.

"That *******. How could he kill his own kind so senselessly?" Shadow growled, but then turned his attention back to Mora. "Mora, it would be a great honor if you would join me in this war."

"Come on girl," Zaku snarled, deflecting yet another punch from Sky. "You can do better than that."

Skyler jumped back, sighing. "I could," she muttered. "But I don't want to kill you."

Zaku stared at her, perplexed for a moment, only to lift his head and laugh a moment later. To him, the statement sounded so ridiculous, he couldn't help but find it funny. A mere girl, beating him? A shifter demon with unlimited forms and magic?

"Kill me?" he asked sarcastically after he was done laughing. "Young lady, there is no man strong enough to beat me. What makes you think you, a girl, and a young one at that, with only a plain sword and basic fighting skills, could kill me?"

Skyler scowled at that, clentching her fists at her sides, "You mean Kuro didn't tell you?"

Zaku stopped at that, "Kuro? Who's that? Should I know him?"

Skyler growled, "Forget it then! I'll show you how tough I really am!"

Zaku smirked and took a battle stance, "Now we're talking."

At nearly the same time, the two figures took off at each other. Skyler immediately went on the offensive, hooking Zaku's head to the side, knocking him off his course, than, quicker than any normal human could comprehend, brought out her sword, attempting to slash Zaku across the shoulder.

Zaku, however, quickly shifted to a bird demon, with horrid talons and wings larger than that of any eagle, and gracefully dodged the slice, only to turn back into his half drake, half human self a moment later.

"Not bad," he said. "I'll give you that."

Skyler smirked. "You haven't seen anything yet."

The two continued to exchange blows, moving closer to the building Shadow had previously been on. Eventually, Skyler found herself trying to dodge the blows of Zaku, and another totally unrelated battle.

Zaku lashed out at Sky, who raised her sword at the last moment, but was pushed backwards from the impact. Unfortunately, the person to break her fall had to be Sora.

"Sorry!" she exclaimed, getting back up as soon as possible to block another one of Zaku's attacks. Skyler didn't even have time to register the fact that Sora was another Yakou, and one quite similar to herself at that, because Zaku continued to come at her unrelentlessly.

Part of Sky wanted to let her Yakou out, but she would become a target, and that was the last thing she needed.

"Three." Izanagi plunged his sword into the demon's stomach, and forcefully pulled it back out. The demon fell to the ground, groaning in pain, but not dead. Izanagi kicked the demon in the side, sending it rolling over. He stabbed it two more times, and dashed away to slay a few more enemies...

"The Organization better pay me double for that..." he muttered, "I just killed off a possible client for their pathetic cause..."

"Humans," a voice muttered. "Always looking to fufill their greedy needs. Seems I've got to avenge my brother in arms now huh? Too bad."

Fenrir appeared in front of Izanagi a moment later, pointing a long sword at him. His body had taken the form of a grotesque half human, half snake form. Out of his jaws, a venom dripped to the floor, dissolving part of the paved ground. A horrid smirk crossed the snake's face, "Say goodbye, demon slayer."

"Traitor! Traitor! Traitor!" Kasumi yelled this out with every attack she threw at Sora. She lashed out with violent ice attacks aimed towards Sora.

"Well, kid it seems if you want to live you have to fight her seriously." Roukan spoke as Sora was having trouble not fighting back.

Sora knew Roukan was right but he didn't know what to do. In the middle of his thoughts he was caught off guard. Not thinking Sora attacked slicing Kasumi on her shoulder.

"Ahhhh!" Kasumi screamed and fell to th ground holding her arm, "You..you cut me." She couldn't believe he did that.

"Yes! And now I hope you realize it by now," Sora yelled sheathing his sword, "If I wanted to kill I could have a long time ago. I saved your life. You should be thankful."

"You saved me?" Confused Kasumi sat on the ground as tears began to dry up. "Sora is it true...are you a demon?"

The conversation was cut short when Sora was knocked over by the female Yakou who fell on him.

"Sorry!" she exclaimed, getting back up as soon as possible to block another one of Zaku's attacks.

"It's you", He spoke under his breath getting up and standing behind her, "The Ya-" He was cut short as he was almost him by one of Zaku's attacks. He reached out with his right hand, the hand where most of Roukan's power resides, blocking Zaku's next attack.

He looked at Sky, "There are a few things I need to ask you so you have partner rather you like it or not."

"It's you", the guy who Sky knocked over spoke under his breath.

Unfotunately, Sky didn't have long to listen, because Zaku lashed out at both of them. Skyler, completely offgaurd, would have certainly been hit if it weren't for the strange man beside her, who graciously blocked Zaku's attack with a display of superhuman strength.

He looked at her, and that was when Sky noticed: He was also a Yakou.

"There are a few things I need to ask you so you have partner rather you like it or not," he stated.

"I don't mind having a partner," Skyler replied, falling into a stance beside him. "But ask questions later. This guy is a little more than I expected, and that's saying something."

Zaku smirked, moving in closer on the two of them, "So now you're getting help from a Yakou? How sad, one of my own isn't on my side. Shadow's orders were to kill any demon who got in the way, even if they were one of our kind. I guess I'll kill two birds with one stone then...a human and a demon, yes?"

Apparently, he still hadn't noticed she was a Yakou. She was becoming better at surpressing her demonic aura.

Zaku laughed in a way that could only be described as insane. Apparently, he just loved to spill blood, no matter what kind it was. He was an unstable demon at best and completely lost it at worst, but viciously dangerous either way.

He charged forward, moving at a speed that even Sky had trouble keeping an eye on. It didn't matter though, her enhanced senses told her he was going to strike at her right.

Sky brought her sword near her head, and blocked a punch with the sharp edge. Zaku pulled back, bleeding, but obviously not caring at he rushed in a second time, shifting into a mighty dragon.

"Oh, ****...." Sky muttered. "That's good."

She ducked to the side as Zaku spewed a fresh jet of flames at them. Unfortunately, she didn't have time to see what happened to the other Yakou she was with, but assumed he was fine. He seemed like a skilled fighter.

"I have an idea for a combo attack," Sky's Yakou spoke. "But you're gonna have to hope the other dude catches on."

"Okay," Skyler thought back. "What do I do?"

"First, distract him...engage him in combat... or better, get on his back."

Sky looked around, and confirmed where Sora was, nodding to him to go along with her. With that, she ran forward, narrowly dodging a jet of flames again. She leapt as high as she could, digging her sword into the dragon's flank, only to quickly withdraw it and run up to Zaku's back.

He roared in pain, and quickly set about throwing Skyler off, but Skyler wedged her sword in between two scales on Zaku's massive back, and held tight.

"Now what?" she thought. "Before I get sick to my stomach."

"Stop his movement," Night replied. "Use my magic through your sword. Slow his muscles down."

"But, my aura...."

"No one will notice...there are tons of demons here right now."

Skyler thought it over for a few minutes, but upon getting some more whiplash, she figured it was okay. Tapping into her Yakou's energy, Sky directed it through the sword, and soon, the massive dragon slowed down, until finally, it was paralyzed.

"Attack it now!" Skyler yelled. "Before someone notices my--" but she couldn't yell out the last part, or she would be yelling out to the public she was harboring the dog spirit.

Night snarled in disgust, but Skyler was just using her head. She liked Red Moon, and didn't want to be driven out of it.
    Last edited by ShadoWolfDemon; 28th January 2009 at 5:10 AM.

"Hahaha, this is what I wanted. Sora I want him please." Roukan begged. He was frustrated that Sora knew how to hold him back for a while and sometimes neede permission to be set free.

"Forget it Roukan. You might end up attacking Kasumi." Sora said to himself as he got ready for Zaku. Noticing Zaku change forms in the middle of the fight, "So....he is a shifter?" He was set to block the fire with his sword.

"Watch out!" Kasumi yelled jumping infront Sora and using an ice barrier to block it. "So it's true. You are a demon." She said turning to Sora, "But it doesn't matter you are still my brother." Kasumi smiled and quickly turned to Zaku who was in the air. "So are you gonna help her? She seems to have something up her sleeves."

"I'm glad you understand Kasumi." He unsheathed his tachi with his demonic arm. It started to glow purple as he was preparing a strong attack, "Kasumi give me a boost."

"Whenever she gives the signal I will." She got ready by holding her right arm ready to pound the ground. "There it is!" She yelled noticing Sky's signal she slammed her right fist into the ground. Kasumi created an ice pillar to shoot from beneath Sora to shoot him upwards.

With blade burning red with flames, Sora was coming in fast. "This is the end!" Sword aimed for Zaku's flesh hoping that the girl can keep him there.

"Looks like you're a few steps ahead of the plan Mora, But I wouldn't draw so much attention this way unless you're looking to attract every demon hunter in the city here...not that you couldn’t take them all down." Though his ears registered the sounds behind him, his brain was momentary somewhere else. His blazing eyes narrowed even further as he watched Tuomas, feeling some of his built-up magic spilling through his retinas, giving the pupils the appearance of fire. He hadn’t even been aiming for the *******, he just decided to kill someone on the chance that it was for him!

"That *******. How could he kill his own kind so senselessly?" His head snapped round. Shadow? He had rarely seen him in his human form- he had apparently settled into his canine form as naturally as he had settled into his human one. He pulled himself to his feet and gave Shadow a polite nod. Formalities could wait for another time, but he smiled at this words. “Thanks you for your compliments, Shadow, but even I could get bogged down by numbers. Just so long as they don’t have arrows, though, I should be fine.” He was glad that Shadow shared his view of Tuomas’ actions. The man was disgusting enough as it was.

"Mora, it would be a great honour if you would join me in this war." That raised an eyebrow. He can’t just mean to fight, practically every demon will be doing that. He though about it for a moment If he was going to accept this, he was going to have to make sure his intentions were totally clear. “I will. But you should know this- if you ask me to merely slaughter, I shall have to refuse. I am perfectly willing to kill for the cause, as I already have and will, but I am fighting to end the human’s and slay the likes of Taomas. I don’t fight to wipe them out, I leave genecide to the likes of him.” He spat in the direction of Tuomas. “I presume you are aware of the large gathering of Yukou in the city presently? Interesting that there should be so many gathered here at the break of war.”
    PASBL:
    Trainer Level 1
    3 KOs, 4TP

Izanagi glanced over at Fenrir, and laughed heartily. He gripped his katana and crossed its blade with that of Fenrir's, saying, "Demon hunter? Ha! Don't underestimate me, serpent! I have slain a thousand shifter demons just like you!...though, not at once."

That said, Izanagi got into a battle stance, and prepared to parry any attack that might come his way. "Come on," he said impatiently, "I don't have all day! Look, I'll even give you the offensive position! Ha!"

Izanagi, in just half a second, had planned out his entire fight...and how he would win...

Perfect, he thought, That's just the way to defeat a shifter demon...

“I will. But you should know this- if you ask me to merely slaughter, I shall have to refuse. I am perfectly willing to kill for the cause, as I already have and will, but I am fighting to end the human’s and slay the likes of Tuomas. I don’t fight to wipe them out, I leave genecide to the likes of him.”

Shadow huffed in agreement, "That is all fine and well. Besides, it isn't Seph's plan to kill all the humans... but they are certainly in the way. If we want a chance of throwing down the gods, then we can't have the humans bringing us down, namely, Tuomas. Besides, there's something else I want--" but Shadow was cut off at the scream of agony from Zaku.

"We'll have to talk later. I can't have my most enthusiastic follower die now... meet me in Ginga Park when things settle down. Until then... don't die, though, that's improbable as it is."

Sky held fast as Zaku roared, and attempted to struggle free of Sora's flaming sword. Yakou magic was pouring into him from two angles, quickly overpowering him.

"No!" he snarled, his eyes dialating. "I cannot die here! I must live to see you damned humans dead!"

Finally, with a wave of energy, Skyler flew off of Zaku's back, her sword following a moment later.

"That demon is too powerful.... something is wrong with him," Night said in Skyler's mind.

Sky grabbed her sword from the ground beside her, and tightened her fist around it until her knuckles turned white. She was so close to snapping....

"Hey, demon idiot," she said in a voice unlike her own. "How is it that you're against both Yakou and Humans? Don't you have any respect for us gods?"

Zaku whipped his huge dragon head around, hissing in Skyler's direction. "I do not care for the gods. Their time to rule is up. The Blank Page is here to help us take control!"

Skyler smirked, "And what makes you think this person will be on your side? What if this human thinks you are an idiot like I do?"

Zaku's eyes narrowed at Sky, "You will regret saying that...."

He rushed forward, jaws wide open, ready to snap Skyler in half. Sky stood there, a smirk on her face.

"Sorry Demon," a voice rang out, just before anything could happen. "I can't have you doing that."

Suddenly, Zaku stopped, seemingly stuck in an invisible rope.

"What the?" Sky exclaimed, her voice returning to normal. A familiar presense washed over her...it was... it was....

"Kuro?" she called out.

"Aye," the same voice replied. Suddenly, Kuro appeared in a plume of smoke atop Zaku's head, holding the ends of two wires. Apparently, Zaku really was tied up. "Too bad this fight has to stop. It was getting rather interesting," Kuro continued.

Zaku's eyes widened, "Sha--"

But he was cut off by Kuro, who stomped on his head rather hard, "Allow me to take care of this demon. You two get to safety."

Skyler raised an eyebrow at the demon hunter, but shrugged it off. Looking at Sora and Kasumi, she gestured for them to follow her towards the shrine.

"I don't have all day! Look, I'll even give you the offensive position! Ha!"

Fenrir let a calm smile wash over his face, "You're sentencing your own death. I'm not aggressive like my brother, Zaku, but I can plan things like no other. I am as smart as a Tengu and as agile as any samurai...do you really think you can defeat me?"

But Izanagi took a stance, signeling he was still going to fight.

Fenrir shrugged, "Whatever then. Your death wish my friend."

Fenrir closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, and then, snapped them open again, shifting from a snake to a gaint bird like creature, only with a mask on its face rather than a beak.

Moving forward at lightning fast speed, Fenrir encircled Izanagi. "Do you really think you'll be satisfied with these people? Please. Tuomas is just using you to justify killing needlessly. What you should really be doing is finding a way to take down the gods. With no limitations on your life, you could acchieve whatever you wanted.... money, fame, proparty, ladies...you name it...."

((OOC: Remember, you guys can control Zaku and Fenrir. They're NPCs. Now that I've kind of set their mood, you can play them fairly enough I think))

Seph watched the battle carefully from afar, his presense clearly hidden.

"Shadow, you were not supposed to find Mora.... still, this may be interesting. Just how loyal are you? Not that you have a choice...with that collar on..."

Seph smirked, pleased with himself and the chaos going down below. He could almost hear the gods cry out in rage. They had not predicted the deaths of these people.

"The fact that anyone died is a victory. Heaven's Net is weakening. The gods will soon be too frail to do anything.... Still, I am impatient. Hopefully, Mora will do his job and get the Yakou on our side. They are more directly connected to the gods then anyone else...except for The Blank Page...." Seph thought.

The fact that the "Blank Page" had not been revealed yet was troubling to Seph. How long were they expected to wait?

With that, Fenrir attacked, diving at Izanagi in his bird form. Izanagi's parried Fenrir's talons easily enough. He took a step forward, using his right foot to push off. Izanagi jumped into the air, catching Fenrir by the legs, and bringing the shifter demon out of the sky.

Fenrir landed with a thud on his back, but quickly shifted forms into that of a spider monkey. He rolled through Izanagi's legs and leaped onto the samurai's back.

"Whoa! I hadn't counted on that!" Izanagi muttered, grabbing Fenrir and yanking him off his back. Izanagi flung the shifter demon into the air, but Fenrir simply shifted forms again, this time into a rhinoceros. The rhino fell out of the sky, attempting to crush Izanagi, but the samurai was no fool, and he leaped out of the way just in time.

Izanagi skidded to a stop, and faced Fenrir, who shifted back into his demon form.

"You're fast on your feet," Fenrir said, "But are you so fast...without them?"

Fenrir shifted into a praying mantis, nearly four feet in height, with bladed arms. He slashed violently at Izanagi's feet and legs, and the samurai did his best to counter the attacks. Finally, after several seconds of hacking and slashing, one of Fenrir's attacks grazed Izanagi's leg. The samurai dropped to one knee, cringing in pain.

Izanagi grinned impishly. All had gone according to plan...

The samurai disappeared entirely, moving so fast that even the sharpest of eyes couldn't see him, and sliced off one of Fenrir's mantis form's legs.

"Now, the real fight begins!" said Izanagi, reappearing behind Fenrir.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast