Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon in Australia

didn't you just get the internet in tas.......jkz haha
    Ha.. Well it in't the best down here.

if you want poke anime in australia just wait a few months and get the box sets
    And yeah or if rich enough these days can always import
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

I've been wanting to buy the box sets, I keep saying later later ... and as time grew on the seasons just kept on getting bigger ... there's 12 now ==

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

How far ahead or behind are you guys compared to UK?
    Cool site to Watch Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Mela View Post
    I've been wanting to buy the box sets, I keep saying later later ... and as time grew on the seasons just kept on getting bigger ... there's 12 now ==
    That's similar to me. I bought the 1st box set immediately but the others I waited for the price to go down that by the time I purchased the 2nd box, 6 seasons had already come out. So recently I decided to just start again at season 7 and 8. Maybe you could just buy the recent ones and work your way back, like I'm going to do.
    Need: Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles, Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors, Arceus and the Jewel of Life

To Be Continued

I only really want to get the battle frontier.. And with the dsi commin real soon i'll be putting off getting it until later..

I may get the master quest season also

I love the original series ... adn the johot ... and hoenn ahh they're all fabulous XD However I'm gonna have to buy all the other DVDs and books on my to buy list =3

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

The Rise of Darkrai will be premiere on Cartoon Network on Friday 27th of March at 6pm. Just one more movie to go and we'll be up to date.

The Rise of Darkrai will be premiere on Cartoon Network on Friday 27th of March at 6pm. Just one more movie to go and we'll be up to date.
    Yeah umm Darkrai premiere? It was shown last year and Giratina and the sky warrior has also been on tv..

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    Yeah umm Darkrai premiere? It was shown last year and Giratina and the sky warrior has also been on tv..
    Wait a minute. Giratina and the sky warrior aired in Australia?o_O

I don't have cable so I wouldn't have known but I seriously thought it was only aired in America so far or are you talking about the American airing and I've misunderstood what's being talked about....

I have already seen rise of Darkrai. Got it on DVD when it came out here.=P
    Last edited by The Power of Pika; 5th March 2009 at 12:00 PM.

Put together by me.

wait giratina and the sky warrior has aired
    we had the darkrai event when the movie came out ( 31st october ) and so giratina and the skywarrior should come out in october. ( i suspect platinum will come at that time too )
    wanna brawl?

-Charizard is the greatest pokemon.
    BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM!

By the way guys, S9 still hasn't come yet or aleast in my part of the world, apparentjy JB hi fi said it could be in the next two weeks
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    By the way guys, S9 still hasn't come yet or aleast in my part of the world, apparentjy JB hi fi said it could be in the next two weeks
    That'll explain why I can't find it.

Must have been delayed I guess.=(

Put together by me.

Yeah, it was delayed (at least according to Ezy Dvd).

I'm almost done with the Season 8 of Pokemon. Up to the part where Ash goes back to Pallet Town. Going to pick up season 9 soon.
    Need: Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles, Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors, Arceus and the Jewel of Life

To Be Continued

Oh yeah I forgot about season 9.. And to make it worse as I said it's pretty much the only one I want. (I would do a embarresed smilie if I knew the code)

Wait a minute. Giratina and the sky warrior aired in Australia?o_O

I don't have cable so I wouldn't have known but I seriously thought it was only aired in America so far or are you talking about the American airing and I've misunderstood what's being talked about....
    Ooh you mean here.. Yeah I was tlaking about the US one. As I seen it also..

^ I'm also really interested in the 9th season cos I only managed to watch half of it and really enjoyed it. I haven't seen almost all of the 10th season either so I can't wait for that too.

To Be Continued

Giving a heads up here. I just got the season 9 boxset today in Melbourne from Toys R Us. I don't know whether JBhifi has it yet but some Toys R us stores have it.

The DVD's look pretty nice aswell especially the artwork on the mastermind DVD.=)

Put together by me.

Well that's good news. I will have to ask my mum when she gets home if JB hifi has called her yet like they said they would (On her mobile), but you live in Melbourne and I am in Brisbane so it really depends I guess.

^ depends i was talking to my friend in sydney ( im in melbourne ) and he already had season 7 and it hadn't came out in melbourne yet. it was a while back tho.
    a few weeks ago they showed all the pokemon movies up to 10 n cartoon network
    wanna brawl?

-Charizard is the greatest pokemon.
    BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM!

Well good news, Pokemon S9 is now in JB hifi, my mum gonna pikc it up when she can, it does have some of the DP series doesn't it? Towards the end?

Btw, how long do you think before the dvds of S10 will be? I mean I don't think S10 hasn't even aired here yet let alone 11 (It's just like Smallville! We have to wait and wait until HD decides it finished with it and then wait half a year to even get it on DVD)

Unfortunately the beginning of season 10 was not shown at the end of season 9, not on the DVD's and not when it aired here either. The end of the DVD's finishes on "Home is where the start is". Which is the end of season 9. Very much how Toasted TV aired it here.

I have seen season 10 on Toasted TV quite a long while ago and have it taped off TV so I can watch those while I wait even though I hate that I somehow taped the adverts....

I also hate that season 11 taking it's time to air here and hasn't yet and I'm very bugged.=/

I'm looking forwards to when season 10 DVD get a release date.

Anyway I have searched the classification office website for Pokemon and some stuff have come up.

If you look carefully season 10 and the 11th movie have both been classified for DVD release by magna pacific. As for when they come out I have no idea.

But anyway here's the classification office website search results. Hopefully it shows up for you guys okay.
    http://www.classification.gov.au/spe...42&search.y=12

Not very helpful at the moment. They're coming but I know some companies will classify a year ahead sometimes. I'm kind of hoping years end around before Christamas maybe.
    Last edited by The Power of Pika; 17th March 2009 at 12:19 PM.

Put together by me.

Ah, so S10 has already aired and we can just wait for the DVD of it?

And yeah Rise of Darkrai according to Ezydvd came out in December but there were something wrong and I have no idea where I can get it now.

I've seen Rise of Darkrai at K-mart and/or Target, if that helps.

Like Deicario I have seen that movie in target and Kmart aswell. I've also seen it in Toys R Us.

Just giving a new heads up. (boy I'm doing alot of that lately.)
    http://members.optusnet.com.au/veemon/toastedtv.html

For those who watch free to air. Pokemon repeats starting this saturday at 8:00am on Toasted TV. As for what season I have no idea. I've checked all the online TV guides I know of and they just say Pokemon repeats with no indication of the season.=/

Also:
    http://members.optusnet.com.au/veemon/udvds.html

Pokemon - Diamond and Pearl Collection 1 Magna Pacific 6th May 2009 Tentative
    Pokemon - Diamond and Pearl Collection 2 Magna Pacific 6th May 2009 Tentative
    Pokemon DP (season 10) is said to be a tentative title for 6th May though date may or may not change since it's not 100% confirmed in my opinion but it's a good spot to look at in the meantime. Though I look at this site quite alot aswell for dates and they been pretty good so we'll see.

We can't check magna Pacific's site at the moment. They decided to go and redo their site.
    Last edited by The Power of Pika; 18th March 2009 at 10:00 AM.

Put together by me.

Wow at this rate Magna Pacific will release Season 11 on dvd before Toasted TV or Cartoon Network show it on TV.
    Last edited by ~AussieWonder~; 18th March 2009 at 11:39 AM.
    “Heroes take journeys, confront dragons, and discover the treasure of their true selves.”

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast