Page 52 of 90 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2226

Thread: Pokemon in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post
    So pretty much Pokemon was used to buy some time so that other series can be aired.

Looks like Toasted TV is starting to go downhill.
    And Here I Thought it was going uphill
    And When Are They Going Back To The Gold Cost and not in a van?

Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    BUT I haven't seen much of DP season 2
    Really? Well there are faster ways to see the episodes than to wait for them to air on Australian TV - there's the DVDs and... slightly more questionable methods involving the internet.

I really thought most of the people here only cared about the Australian airings because it would eventually mean DVDs of those episodes. It's not like I'm waiting patiently for Channel 10 to reach Black & White.

Anyone knows why Galactic Battles are still airing on Saturdays?
    Black and White should be on that time. Better yet replace Bakugan.

We are behind schedule by a lot.

How can you say no to this little one?

Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!
    arceusvictini for the Userbar!
    PikaPal_Lyra for the Flying High Icon!

Anyone knows why Galactic Battles are still airing on Saturdays?
    Black and White should be on that time. Better yet replace Bakugan.

We are behind schedule by a lot.
    If your talking Toasted TV Saturdays is not galactic battles.

Sinnoh league victors is airing saturday's.

Sinnoh league victors is still showing for the first time on Toasted TV. They're new episodes to Australia free to air. That's why they're still airing.

I want to see the end of season 13 personally since I haven't seen the end despite my exictement for BW. Since i watch everything legitamately I'll be seeing the sinnoh league victors league episodes for the very first time. If I don't see them I'll end up having to wait till DVD's.=/

We're pretty much if I remember correctly up to the actual league. It finishes August sometime I suspect. Once it finishes that's DP over and done with. BW would be next up if it doesn't air earlier. The thing I'm concerned about is whether we'll have a massive gap between sinnoh league victors finishing and BW airing for the first time. Not sure if anyone remembers but Australia is known for having long breaks.
    Last edited by The Power of Pika; 22nd June 2011 at 4:23 AM.

Put together by me.

Yeah, but the long breaks happen because episodes air every day for for several weeks and then Ten/CN don't have anymore episodes to air. The week-by-week thing that Ten's doing with season 13 is different to how things ususally go - and there's no way they'll run out of episodes if they keep it going that way.

JB-Hifi Got Season 1-10 for $24

Quote Originally Posted by Thingamajig View Post
    Yeah, but the long breaks happen because episodes air every day for for several weeks and then Ten/CN don't have anymore episodes to air. The week-by-week thing that Ten's doing with season 13 is different to how things ususally go - and there's no way they'll run out of episodes if they keep it going that way.
    That's true but also we are behind schedule because of Golf, News and other Sports.

I would like for it to air every week as much as you do but I would just watch it on the internet.

Credit goes to:

That's true but also we are behind schedule because of Golf, News and other Sports.

I would like for it to air every week as much as you do but I would just watch it on the internet.
    They should put DP:Sinnoh on weekdays
    P.S What Episodes have been on tv this week
    it says it on tommow

And Here I Thought it was going uphill
    And When Are They Going Back To The Gold Cost and not in a van?
    They are now at Dreamworld.

And Pokemon has finished up on the weekday run - final DP Galactic Battles episode airs tomorrow (this was an episode that was rescheduled due to breaking news on the Christchurch earthquake in NZ)

Next week, Pokemon gets replaced by a brand-new series, Hot Wheels Battle Force on the weekdays (Mon-Fri).

But despite this, Sinnoh League Victors is still airing on Saturdays (Note: SLV is nearing its end so does this mean we might finally see BW? I hope so, if not I'll be sad cos we Aussies are very far behind the US when it comes to Pokemon Anime airings.)

I Say They Will Air All The DP Series Episodes To Wait For Them To Put Black & White On Weekdays
    Unfortunately not, Pokemon has been replaced by Hot Wheels Battle Force, but Sinnoh League Victors will still be airing on Saturdays (SLV is nearing its end, though).

I don't think we'll see BW for a while cos we are often way behind America.

And so far I only saw BW episodes online.
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 23rd June 2011 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari10Girl View Post
    They are now at Dreamworld.

And Pokemon has finished up on the weekday run - final DP Galactic Battles episode airs tomorrow (this was an episode that was rescheduled due to breaking news on the Christchurch earthquake in NZ)
    1.tv week says they will air an animal show/elephant princess
    2.They Just Put A Random GB ep on last week

1.tv week says they will air an animal show/elephant princess
    2.They Just Put A Random GB ep on last week
    Yeah, I saw that GB episode (it was rescheduled due to the breaking news of the earthquake in Christchurch)

They'll air the other rescheduled GB episode tomorrow, then Pokemon is finishing its Mon-Fri run on Toasted TV to be replaced by a new show, Hot Wheels Battle Force (I hate cars!) so this means I'll turn to other channels.

Sinnoh League Victors (which is nearing its end) will still air on Saturdays, don't know what they're putting on when that ends...

As for that "animal show" I think you're talking about Totally Wild.

Toasted TV didn't have usual programming this week due to episodes of "Me & My Monsters", "The Elephant Princess", "Totally Wild" and "Wurrawhy" that were rescheduled due to the US Open golf (which was broadcasted live).

Yeah, I saw that GB episode (it was rescheduled due to the breaking news of the earthquake in Christchurch)

They'll air the other rescheduled GB episode tomorrow, then Pokemon is finishing its Mon-Fri run on Toasted TV to be replaced by a new show, Hot Wheels Battle Force (I hate cars!) so this means I'll turn to other channels.

Sinnoh League Victors (which is nearing its end) will still air on Saturdays, don't know what they're putting on when that ends...

As for that "animal show" I think you're talking about Totally Wild.

Toasted TV didn't have usual programming this week due to episodes of "Me & My Monsters", "The Elephant Princess", "Totally Wild" and "Wurrawhy" that were rescheduled due to the US Open golf (which was broadcasted live).
    it's REPETS of hot wheels
    It aired last year

it's REPETS of hot wheels
    It aired last year
    Um, they claim it's a new series - Hot Wheels Battle Force.

Just watch Pokemon online instead.

Um, they claim it's a new series - Hot Wheels Battle Force.

Just watch Pokemon online instead.
    It might be series 2 but websites says it series 1

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 (Monday - Thursday) - 1st November 2010 - 15th December 2010.
    (26 episodes in season 1)

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 season 1 repeats - 27th June 2011 - 1st August 2011.
    (26 episodes in season 1)

JB-Hifi Got Season 1-10 for $24
    Oh my god that's really great price! Thank you for telling us about that cheaper Pokemon DVDs at JB Hi Fi. I already have season 1-8. I will buy seasons 9 & 10 soon. That's what I am waiting until both seasons drop-price, which is happening now.

I bought 'Pokemon: Zoroark - Master of Illusions' BluRay for around $16 from JB Hi Fi lately. One thing I am extremely disappointing with this BluRay, because it's not included English subtitle! Even 'Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life' DVD has included English subtitle (First time ever included English subtitle on Pokemon DVDs by Magna Home Entertainment). I don't know 'Pokemon Arceus and the Jewel of Life' BluRay has included English subtitle or not.

Quote Originally Posted by hardyz4real View Post
    Oh my god that's really great price! Thank you for telling us about that cheaper Pokemon DVDs at JB Hi Fi. I already have season 1-8. I will buy seasons 9 & 10 soon. That's what I am waiting until both seasons drop-price, which is happening now.
    It's Only To Sunday

I got the Zoroark movie the other day including the Sinnoh Victors set. However it's collection 1 and only has three discs, I don't know how many episodes though but I presume it ends when Ash leaves for Unova.

Here's a bit of a funny and a annoying story when I was getting it. The guy in Toys R Us who was getting me the discs for it were trying to find them for Sinnoh Victors or S11 second part which I also got that day. However he brought out Orange Islands discs along with others >.> Seriously? I was cutting it close to missing a bus as I wanted to go home soon and okay you don't need to be an expert at Pokemon, but he had the case in his hand. Can he not read SINNOH VICTORS, Not Orange Islands which clearly stated in the envelope he had those discs in.

Then after going back he gave me a case with the discs already in it >.> Seriously again, he wasted ten minutes when he could have just gotten them? I don't know maybe he's new or something to the store, seemed pretty stupid. A shame that the Toys R Us girl I kinda like there, who likes or used to like Pokemon wasn't doing it for me, she might have been smarter then he was.

Anyways, since I don';t get up between 7-8 anymore I have missed the episodes on TV, and my VCR doesn't really work now that I got a set box and I really don't want to be bothered with the wires, so I have to wait for the DVDs to come really.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    I got the Zoroark movie the other day including the Sinnoh Victors set. However it's collection 1 and only has three discs, I don't know how many episodes though but I presume it ends when Ash leaves for Unova.

Here's a bit of a funny and a annoying story when I was getting it. The guy in Toys R Us who was getting me the discs for it were trying to find them for Sinnoh Victors or S11 second part which I also got that day. However he brought out Orange Islands discs along with others >.> Seriously? I was cutting it close to missing a bus as I wanted to go home soon and okay you don't need to be an expert at Pokemon, but he had the case in his hand. Can he not read SINNOH VICTORS, Not Orange Islands which clearly stated in the envelope he had those discs in.

Then after going back he gave me a case with the discs already in it >.> Seriously again, he wasted ten minutes when he could have just gotten them? I don't know maybe he's new or something to the store, seemed pretty stupid. A shame that the Toys R Us girl I kinda like there, who likes or used to like Pokemon wasn't doing it for me, she might have been smarter then he was.

Anyways, since I don';t get up between 7-8 anymore I have missed the episodes on TV, and my VCR doesn't really work now that I got a set box and I really don't want to be bothered with the wires, so I have to wait for the DVDs to come really.
    The Person At Toys R Us Is Stupid
    I Haven't Been In Toys R Us For Years(They closed down for a bank?)
    And VCR dont work anymore because you need a set top box/HD TV
    It Ends When Ash Goes To Unova     Spoiler:- :
    The Ending Of DP:Sinnoh

Spoiler:- :

^DP Specials That Haven't Been Dubed^
    Last edited by kuzronk; 24th June 2011 at 11:57 AM.

Since when did Sinnoh League Victors come out in Australia?
    I am still checking the Toy R Us Store and it only has Battle Dimension.
    I asked them when its coming to SA and they said they didn't know....

Credit goes to:

Since when did Sinnoh League Victors come out in Australia?
    I am still checking the Toy R Us Store and it only has Battle Dimension.
    I asked them when its coming to SA and they said they didn't know....
    It came out ages ago.
    It's a collection set however and only half the season so far.
    http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/819103

I have a copy thanks to the Toys R us near me.

I'm not sure what's going on with the store near you. It's weird they're even saying that.
    Last edited by The Power of Pika; 25th June 2011 at 12:37 AM.

Put together by me.

Tyler- Yeah I know right, if I hadn't been in a rush and needing to catch a bus I wouldn't have cared as much, but it's really annoying when they stuff around like that and you want to catch a bus sooner.

TTN- Oh well they have been out for a while like Pika said, I only realized that last week when I saw the DVDs so I bought them, hey if I can't tape or watch Pokemon anymore I might as well wait for the DvDs..... regardless how long it takes for it to even air >.>

Oh also it might interest to some people, that earlier when I went to EBgames to ask about uh something lol, I think about what Pokemon game is on 3DS (I think he said there was one coming out on it and I was confused, so I asked). He looked it up for me and apparently there is one, he didn't know what but I presume it's Pokemon Scramble since that comes out on 3DS, could be anytime though (Already advertising Skyrim and that doesn't come out until November).

Do not know if I will get that, probably not though.
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 25th June 2011 at 3:48 AM.

http://www.pokemonaus.com/?p=3784

pokemon black and white toys will come to australia mcdonalds is having pokemon black and white promotion the same as amercia buy a happy meal and get a snivy tepig oshawott reshiram and zekrom and you can get 12 pokemon tcg cards BUT WHERES PIKACHU? this is the first ever promotion without pikachu
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post

pokemon black and white toys will come to australia mcdonalds is having pokemon black and white promotion the same as amercia buy a happy meal and get a snivy tepig oshawott reshiram and zekrom and you can get 12 pokemon tcg cards BUT WHERES PIKACHU? this is the first ever promotion without pikachu
    You get one random card from the 12. They had Pikachu, Zorua and Zoroark in America but left them out here for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post

That's sooo cool! I want Snivy! I don't care what people say I'm going to Mc'Donalds and getting a happy meal.

I got a question. Was there a 10th Anniversary Pokemon Event held in Australia.
    If so what did you do there?

The one held in my state was boring, I had to see some person walk around as a Pikachu giving balloons to people for two hours.

Credit goes to:

Hm I might just go there for the toys and then throw the meal out (What? I am trying to not eat junk food anymore, and McDonalds does not help, besides they are only what 5 bucks? That's alright, who knows maybe there will be a homeless guy somewhere and I can make someone's day by giving it to him)

Page 52 of 90 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast