Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2226

Thread: Pokemon in Australia

  1. #1301
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post

    I got a question. Was there a 10th Anniversary Pokemon Event held in Australia.
    If so what did you do there?

    The one held in my state was boring, I had to see some person walk around as a Pikachu giving balloons to people for two hours.
    They Had The DVD's and the happy meal and some other things
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3581953

    And I'm The TylerS who gives him news
    Thanks to Tyler S for the news tip!

  2. #1302
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nimbasa City
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Hm I might just go there for the toys and then throw the meal out (What? I am trying to not eat junk food anymore, and McDonalds does not help, besides they are only what 5 bucks? That's alright, who knows maybe there will be a homeless guy somewhere and I can make someone's day by giving it to him)
    One little meal can't hurt you that bad.
    On the other hand that's pretty nice of you giving your meal away to someone who is starving.


    Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    They Had The DVD's and the happy meal and some other things
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3581953

    And I'm The TylerS who gives him news
    Wasn't there supposed to be a Pokemon Tournament held during the event?
    In my state they said that they are not doing anything important because of some estimation of the lack of people.
    Last edited by TTNH03; 26th June 2011 at 5:44 AM.




    How can you say no to this little one?



    Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!
    arceusvictini for the Userbar!
    PikaPal_Lyra for the Flying High Icon!

  3. #1303
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post
    One little meal can't hurt you that bad.
    On the other hand that's pretty nice of you giving your meal away to someone who is starving.
    The Person Who You Gives it to will be happy or hate you because he want money/home/A Bigger meal

    Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post
    Wasn't there supposed to be a Pokemon Tournament held during the event?
    In my state they said that they are not doing anything important because of some estimation of the lack of people
    Maybe I Don't Know
    But just giving them out for a few hours
    They could just give them out when your lost/after you win

    Should We Make A Pokemon In Australia Facebook Page?

    Plus Text from Toasted TV Facebook Page
    take off hot wheels and put pokemon Indigo Leauge(season 1) or DP season 2
    - Me
    I Hate Hot Wheels and i ♥ Pokemon
    -My Facebook Page (Lyra (pokemon))

    Bring Back POKEMON on weekdays at 7am
    You should even do Double Pokemon!
    I Love (♥) Pokemon
    And You Might seen me on this page as Tyler Symes

    ^Like My Page^
    -My Page Again

    EPIC Post Not By Me

    how the F**k can u take pokemon of and replace with hot wheels is for ages 5 and down with pokemon EVERY 1 CAN WATCH
    My Comments
    I Know Pokemon is what made me watch at least it's still on Saturday
    And the newest post by me
    BRING BACK POKEMON

  4. #1304
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post
    I got a question. Was there a 10th Anniversary Pokemon Event held in Australia.
    If so what did you do there?

    The one held in my state was boring, I had to see some person walk around as a Pikachu giving balloons to people for two hours.
    Each state had a 3rd Gen Pokemon tournament called the Journey Across Oz, which also included a trivia. Some of the prizes given out were the first 2 seasons on DVD.
    I love my cute little Machop!

    Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

    Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.


    Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge


    Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

    I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #1305
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    130

    Default

    I'm pretty annoyed. I heard that Pokemon has reverted to Advance in the mornings on Toasted TV. Is that true??

  6. #1306
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuzu14 View Post
    I'm pretty annoyed. I heard that Pokemon has reverted to Advance in the mornings on Toasted TV. Is that true??
    It Haven't Gone To Pokemon Advanced*
    It Been Showing Hot Wheels Battle Force 5

  7. #1307
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,545

    Default

    TTN- True but I don't recall seeing homeless people that much, probably because I never really go into the city. Just like Garden City or Capabala or something.

    On another note, I went to McDonalds and asked for them but they said they didn't have any like they didn't have it at all, are they out yet?
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.


    Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

    And so the fifth generation begins...

  8. #1308
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    are they out yet?
    They Come Out In Around A Month after kung fu panda 2 toys and it's a longer wait because they got 10 toys not 8

  9. #1309
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nimbasa City
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    They Come Out In Around A Month after kung fu panda 2 toys and it's a longer wait because they got 10 toys not 8
    does it actually start on the 1st of July or is it out during the second week of the month?
    Last edited by TTNH03; 2nd July 2011 at 4:46 AM.




    How can you say no to this little one?



    Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!
    arceusvictini for the Userbar!
    PikaPal_Lyra for the Flying High Icon!

  10. #1310
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post
    does it actually start on the 1st of July or is it out during the second week of the month?
    Around the frist week of Next Month

  11. #1311
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,545

    Default

    So basically August? No wonder why I couldn't find them, because they hadn't come out yet lol.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.


    Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

    And so the fifth generation begins...

  12. #1312
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    So basically August? No wonder why I couldn't find them, because they hadn't come out yet lol.
    kung fu panda 2 came out last week
    they got 10 toys so 1 month +1 week
    Old Toy Thing Week(Maybe)
    POKEMON

  13. #1313
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    Pokemon is COMMING BACK TO TOASTED TV!!!!!!!!

    Starting 14th of july Pokemon will air on 7:30am monday to thursday
    and on the 16th of july Pokemon will premier giritina and the sky warrior at 6:05am on toasted tv
    and remember to watch pokemon 7:30am every saturday or new episodes of sinnoh league victors!!

    W000H0000

    http://members.optusnet.com.au/veemon/toastedtv.html
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  14. #1314
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nimbasa City
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Pokemon is COMMING BACK TO TOASTED TV!!!!!!!!

    Starting 14th of july Pokemon will air on 7:30am monday to thursday
    and on the 16th of july Pokemon will premier giritina and the sky warrior at 6:05am on toasted tv
    and remember to watch pokemon 7:30am every saturday or new episodes of sinnoh league victors!!

    W000H0000

    http://members.optusnet.com.au/veemon/toastedtv.html
    Yay Pokemon's back Thanks to the complaints that people made.
    But it still sucks that we don't get to see the Zororak movie we are two movies behind. I might as well buy the Zororak movie on DVD.




    How can you say no to this little one?



    Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!
    arceusvictini for the Userbar!
    PikaPal_Lyra for the Flying High Icon!

  15. #1315
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC, Australia
    Posts
    155

    Default

    What season are they showing mid week when its back?

  16. #1316
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    i have no idea' it cant be galactic battles they have shown that 2 much im hoping its sinnoh league victors and black and white can start on the weekend thats why the week pokemon returns the saturday episode wont be on due to giritina and the sky warrior
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  17. #1317
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    7:30 = i need to get ready for school
    but more chance for me to see it
    Hope it DP season 2 or Indigo Leauge

    and Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge can go on weekends at 6-7am and give fridays to pokemon

  18. #1318
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    7:30 = i need to get ready for school
    but more chance for me to see it
    Hope it DP season 2 or Indigo Leauge

    and Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge can go on weekends at 6-7am and give fridays to pokemon
    nahh 6am is taken by beyblade and 6:30 by gormitti but they can take 7:00am since its that lame chaotic thing! but i dont care 7:30am slot = WIDESCREEN POKEMON they always have there 7:30am shows in widescreen so pokemon wont be dumbed down
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  19. #1319
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    nahh 6am is taken by beyblade and 6:30 by gormitti but they can take 7:00am since its that lame chaotic thing! but i dont care 7:30am slot = WIDESCREEN POKEMON they always have there 7:30am shows in widescreen so pokemon wont be dumbed down
    This Is What They So Do
    6am Gormitti
    6:30 Chaotic/Bakugan (I Like Chaotic more then Gormitti)
    7am Beyblade
    7:30 New Pokemon
    8am spongebob

  20. #1320
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    isn't it funny how last year there was like nothing Pokemon related here except for some little pinball toys few dvd's and a few games now we have every season out on dvd great tv schedule a 7:30am weekday slot and a 7:30am weekend premier slot on a major network theres a plush and figurine toy range comming theres tv commercial's about the pokemon zoroark movie theres a mcdonalds pokemon happy meal comming out and more is to come' us aussies are finally getting a break
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  21. #1321
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    isn't it funny how last year there was like nothing Pokemon related here except for some little pinball toys few dvd's and a few games now we have every season out on dvd great tv schedule a 7:30am weekday slot and a 7:30am weekend premier slot on a major network theres a plush and figurine toy range comming theres tv commercial's about the pokemon zoroark movie theres a mcdonalds pokemon happy meal comming out and more is to come' us aussies are finally getting a break
    Last Year We Had Pokemon Season 1-6 and DP:GB

    Toasted TV and other places doing this because of how many people bought black & white

    EDIT:
    Season 9 & Season 10 are on sale for $30 at JBHIFI
    Last edited by kuzronk; 4th July 2011 at 3:02 PM.

  22. #1322
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nimbasa City
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    Last Year We Had Pokemon Season 1-6 and DP:GB

    Toasted TV and other places doing this because of how many people bought black & white

    EDIT:
    Season 9 & Season 10 are on sale for $30 at JBHIFI
    only for those series? what about season 1 - 5.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I finally found Galactic Battles in Toys R Us but its like $44.
    I have seen it cheaper though for $35 before.

    First DVD of Sinnoh League Victors is out now as well.

    Anyone know the price for the Zororak Movie or the Pokemon Movie Trilogy?
    Last edited by TTNH03; 4th July 2011 at 3:13 PM.




    How can you say no to this little one?



    Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!
    arceusvictini for the Userbar!
    PikaPal_Lyra for the Flying High Icon!

  23. #1323
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post
    only for those series? what about season 1 - 5.
    They Were on sale a few weeks ago

    who wants me to wake up Early on the 14th to see what season they are showing

    and zoura movie is $16 at kmart

    EDIT:
    I Say They Will Air Indigo Leauge*because of the people on facebook saying they want it* or DP season 2
    Last edited by kuzronk; 5th July 2011 at 5:10 PM.

  24. #1324
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    3 more Pokemon dvd's announced

    http://members.optusnet.com.au/veemon/udvds.html

    Pokemon: All-Stars - Jigglypuff
    Pokemon: All-Stars - Piplup
    Pokemon: All-Stars - Psyduck
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  25. #1325
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hiding under my rock.
    Posts
    394

    Default

    i gave up looking for pokemon on the tv so i just watch it onlines now... but dont get me wrong i still watch it if i see its on =3

Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •