Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2226

Thread: Pokemon in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    I think the Pokemon toys are being sold in McDonalds now. I went there last Sunday with my church group and it seems they changed the toys, it didn't say Pokemon but more of a surprise toy, didn't get the Happy Meal at the time but planning to do so tomorrow to check it out.
    they was giving old toys last week
    they probily didn't update it this morring
    the toy this week is Tepig

I got tepig toy and my little brother and big sister also got a tepig

Cards:
    I Picked Tepig
    My 6 Year Old Brother Picked Maractus
    and my big sister got Audino

Pokemon News Of The Week:

UPDATE: Reshiram & Zekrom movies to be released in Australia this year?
    Last edited by kuzronk; 11th August 2011 at 2:19 PM.

So the toys are being sold with a specific Pokemon every week?
    If that's the case can you please tell us what comes out every week?

How can you say no to this little one?

Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!
    arceusvictini for the Userbar!
    PikaPal_Lyra for the Flying High Icon!

Tepig as Tyler said. I got him too. Although not what I had expected, and the light glowing isn't really that good but oh well (I had thought and hoped they were plush toys).

On a side note I just realized how not good the Happy meals are. I swear the burger was just blah, the chips seemed odd and the coke well it just isn't like the one sold in bottles. Infact most of Maccas aside from the ice cream and chicken wrap (Most of the time, occasionally they are soggy or just not good) isn't really that great, I got question what was going through my mind when I ate Maccas quite a bit in high school and lower and how I thought it tasted good (I only eat it now because my Church group goes there to hang out and well I like hanging out with them)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post

On a side note I just realized how not good the Happy meals are. I swear the burger was just blah, the chips seemed odd and the coke well it just isn't like the one sold in bottles. Infact most of Maccas aside from the ice cream and chicken wrap (Most of the time, occasionally they are soggy or just not good) isn't really that great, I got question what was going through my mind when I ate Maccas quite a bit in high school and lower and how I thought it tasted good (I only eat it now because my Church group goes there to hang out and well I like hanging out with them)
    you can get a chicken wrap in a happy meal
    you could just buy the toys by themself

Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    you can get a chicken wrap in a happy meal
    you could just buy the toys by themself
    can you actually do that at McDonalds or do you have to buy them somewhere else?

How can you say no to this little one?

Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!
    arceusvictini for the Userbar!
    PikaPal_Lyra for the Flying High Icon!

on the 26th of august Pokemon will air at 7:30am on a friday morning!
    http://www.foxtel.com.au/search/default.htm?q=pokemon

here are the possibilities..
    1. it's a 1 off, like last time
    2. new episode's premier on friday instead of saturday
    3. it air's mon - thurs or mon - friday and take's over penguins
    4. new episode's air on friday and saturday!

it could be anything
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post
    can you actually do that at McDonalds or do you have to buy them somewhere else?
    McDonalds for $2
    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post

it could be anything
    Monday - Friday because it's the episode after DP *the last season they aired fully*

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post

it could be anything
    So, what series is it? I think it's Black & White

Sinnoh League Victors only has 3 episodes left on Saturdays.

So, the program lineup will eventually become this (as of August 26), this is my prediction.

Monday-Wednesday
    7.00 Avatar: The Legend of Aang
    7.30 The Penguins of Madagascar
    8.00 Totally Wild

Thursday
    7.30 The Penguins of Madagascar
    8.00 Scope

Friday
    7.30 Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension
    8.00 Totally Wild

Saturday
    6.00 Beyblade Metal Fusion
    6.30 Gormiti
    7.00 Chaotic
    7.30 Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors (finishes on September 3)
    8.00 SpongeBob Squarepants

Plus these non-Toasted TV shows afterwards...

8.30 Paradise Cafe
    9.00 Scope
    9.30 The Elephant Princess

Plus, Network Ten has started the rumor "breakfast news show" talk again so it means we could see Toasted TV on Saturdays only or the weekday run moved to afternoons or even to Eleven (as of next year if the "breakfast news show on Ten" goes ahead)

I want to know your opinions on this... could a breakfast news show spell the end of Pokemon (and Toasted TV in general) on free-to-air altogether?
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 18th August 2011 at 1:33 PM.

The cartoons will remain on the weekends but go to channel 11 if they stay on all week.

If they dont I could see ABC having Pokemon on.

Quote Originally Posted by kangle4 View Post
    The cartoons will remain on the weekends but go to channel 11 if they stay on all week.

If they dont I could see ABC having Pokemon on.
    What the? I don't really see it going to the ABC.

I used to watch commercial channels a lot, but I have become more of an ABC person in recent months. (Their news channel might be to do with it)

If it had to, they'd get rid of commercial breaks. With commercials, some good parts of episodes were cut and in some cases, even the title card. I watched a DP Sinnoh League Victors episode last Saturday and I didn't even get to see some of Paul's Pokemon (most notably, his Froslass which was said to have appeared but commercials cut that out). I mean, that is the drawback with Ten.

Maybe Pokemon could defect to ABC if Ten relinquish the rights because of a breakfast news show if they decide to keep Eleven's current programming lineup (which mainly consists of discontinued shows, similar to Go! and 7Two, Nine and Seven's counterparts of Eleven.)

There are several anime series that actually have aired on the ABC (most notably, Code Geass, Death Note, Deltora Quest and Vampire Knight).

I'd be sad if Pokemon (even Toasted TV in general) moves to Eleven next year, cos kids who want to watch age-appropriate shows without a digital TV would have no shows to watch. Earlier this year, the ABC moved all its children's programming to ABC2 (younger kids) and ABC3 (older kids) to allow ABC News Breakfast to be accessed to non-digital viewers. If Toasted TV goes next year, kids will actually have to encourage their families to switch to digital. Even if Toasted TV only airs on Saturdays as a result of the breakfast news program. In Breakfast news, Nine has Today, Seven has Sunrise and the ABC has ABC News Breakfast. If Toasted TV moves to Eleven next year, all main non-digital-only channels will be filled with just boring news and I mean, NEWS all morning!

Ten is currently the last of the main non-digital channels to have children's morning programs. Everything else is plain old news. This is because of the already mentioned ABC children's program shift that began in May (children's shows initially aired on ABC1 but were moved to ABC2 and ABC3 to make way for ABC News Breakfast however ABC1 still plays children's shows on weekday afternoons as well as Sunday mornings before Insiders).

And in case with the ABC's children's programming, ABC2 airs programs aimed at children aged 1-7 13 hours every day while ABC3 airs programs aimed at children 8-16 every day for 15 hours.

If we see Pokemon defecting from Ten, I'd most likely see it on ABC3, there have been shows which premiered on Ten first, then defected to ABC3 (notably Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Sumo Mouse).

Just to note, I HAVE ALREADY GONE DIGITAL when it comes to TV.
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 14th August 2011 at 12:16 PM.

The episode that is airing is tear for fears *DP53* so it's not Black & white
    It would be monday - friday*or thursday if they put Bakugan back on* because penguins is ending soon

They would put Black & white on the weekend

The episode that is airing is tear for fears *DP53* so it's not Black & white
    It would be monday - friday*or thursday if they put Bakugan back on* because penguins is ending soon

They would put Black & white on the weekend
    So DP: Battle Dimension is returning? That had some of my fave eps.

Sinnoh League Victors (currently airing on Saturdays) finishes on September 3.

So, could Black & White be replacing Sinnoh League Victors? Or will a different show taking that timeslot?

I don't really watch Penguins that much, don't know if Bakugan is returning.

I'm predicting Monday-Friday for Battle Dimension reruns.

Earlier in the year they had Galactic Battles on at 7am, then replaced by Diamond & Pearl reruns which got replaced by Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 and now Avatar: The Legend of Aang has replaced that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari10Girl View Post
    So DP: Battle Dimension is returning? That had some of my fave eps.
    Yes

Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl: Battle Dimension repeats - 26th August 2011 - 7th November 2011
    (52 episodes in season 11)

Pokemon Black & White might air on saturday and then air on weekdays
    after the Diamond and pearl series repeats

Channel 10 is about to unveil their 2012 programming line-up which might include that breakfast news show that could kill Toasted TV.

If this show in question were to be confirmed, what do you think will happen to Toasted TV and all the cartoons in it?

A. Moved to weekday afternoons

B. Moved to Saturdays only

C. Moved to Ten's sister channel, Eleven.

D. Some shows moved to a different channel altogether (e.g. Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Sumo Mouse etc moving to ABC3)

E. Or something else?

I want to know your opinions on this, because Ten is the last of the non-digital channels to have morning children's programming. The reason why Ten holds this title is because back in May the ABC moved all its children's programming to its digital channels (ABC2 for little kids and ABC3 for big kids) so it could make way for ABC News Breakfast.

This means all non-digital channels apart from Ten are filled entirely with news in the 6-9am timeframe.

So, do you think a breakfast news show could kill off Toasted TV and force us to watch all its featured cartoons (Pokemon included) on pay-TV?
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 17th August 2011 at 11:29 AM.

Is Pokemon moving to 11 really a big deal? Most people should have digital TV by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thingamajig View Post
    Is Pokemon moving to 11 really a big deal? Most people should have digital TV by now.
    Ten have unveiled their 2012 programs including a Young Talent Time remake, Season 2 of The Renovators and the breakfast news show we've been hearing about. Heard that Andrew Rochford is hosting it.

So, I think this means Toasted TV is moving to Eleven.

Meaning all the 5 main channels will have news all morning.

I'm predicting a move to Eleven for Toasted TV. The reason why is because Nine's sister channel, Go! airs children's programming in the mornings plus some old-school cartoons. Kids WB! on Nine and Saturday Disney on Seven are like Toasted TV's counterpart.

I do have a digital TV but if you still don't like Pokemon (or even Toasted TV) moving, you can watch episodes online.

If Pokemon doesn't go to Eleven next year, I'll be gutted. We might have to get Foxtel or watch online.

If Eleven doesn't pick up Toasted TV, it will be the end of Pokemon on free-to-air TV in Australia.
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 18th August 2011 at 5:28 AM.

Ten have unveiled their 2012 programs including a Young Talent Time remake, Season 2 of The Renovators and the breakfast news show we've been hearing about. Heard that Andrew Rochford is hosting it.

So, I think this means Toasted TV is moving to Eleven.

Meaning all the 5 main channels will have news all morning.

I'm predicting a move to Eleven for Toasted TV. The reason why is because Nine's sister channel, Go! airs children's programming in the mornings plus some old-school cartoons. Kids WB! on Nine and Saturday Disney on Seven are like Toasted TV's counterpart.

I do have a digital TV but if you still don't like Pokemon (or even Toasted TV) moving, you can watch episodes online.

If Pokemon doesn't go to Eleven next year, I'll be gutted. We might have to get Foxtel or watch online.

If Eleven doesn't pick up Toasted TV, it will be the end of Pokemon on free-to-air TV in Australia.
    That's a shame but at least I can watch digital if it goes there.

If it doesn't go to 11 and no one picks it up that would suck majorly.
    I won't be able to get cable because I don't earn enough.

I'll probably be sticking to DVD's if they continue coming out if no one picks Pokemon up on TV.

Let's just hope for the best.

Put together by me.

it might move to 11 or air in the afternoon on channel ten like Kids WB Weekdays

In Other News : I'm Got A Oshawott Happy Meal Toy

it might move to 11 or air in the afternoon on channel ten like Kids WB Weekdays

In Other News : I'm Got A Oshawott Happy Meal Toy
    Congratulations on that, Osha is my fave Pokemon.

i asked channel ten on facebook what would happen to Toasted TV and they wrote this
    Hi Tyler, we haven't heard anything from our end about what's happening in detail for the 2012 schedule yet. We'll let you know when we know!

i asked channel ten on facebook what would happen to Toasted TV and they wrote this
    So, Toasted TV's future is uncertain. I just hope it goes to Eleven rather than getting scrapped.

We'll miss Pokemon!

I love Pokemon, if Toasted TV doesn't go ahead I'll have to watch episodes online and I can't do that at home cos of data issues meaning I have to go to the library. I really don't want Pay-TV, there's hidden traps.

Well, Tyler we're friends now you so you can inform me about Pokemon and Toasted TV's future on free-to-air TV.
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 18th August 2011 at 11:14 AM.

If Channel 10 stop showing Pokemon I'm sure another network will pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by kangle4 View Post
    If Channel 10 stop showing Pokemon I'm sure another network will pick it up.
    Someone mentioned here said something about the ABC would pick it up, I think it's most likely to go to Eleven but if I imagined it on the ABC (most likely ABC3) they would eventually cut out those commercials.

Episode-wise, Channel 10 tomorrow at 7.30am is the third-last DP episode "The Semi-Final Frontier!". In this episode Ash battles Tobias in the Lily of the Valley Conference semi-finals after a hard-thought win over Paul in the last episode.

After this, these two episodes.

27 August 2011 - "The Brockster Is In!"

3 September 2011 - "Memories Are Made of Bliss *Season Finale*"

Want to start speculating Pokemon's future next year about if Network Ten decide to give it to Eleven or if Ten relinquishes the rights to air Pokemon and another channel airs it?

Someone mentioned here said something about the ABC would pick it up, I think it's most likely to go to Eleven but if I imagined it on the ABC (most likely ABC3) they would eventually cut out those commercials.
    I think it is a great idea. I haven't watched Pokemon for a long time, but if the ABC pick it up (which means it will probably be on ABC3), then I will begin watching it again (even though I would be 27 by then). I wish to discuss Channel 10's new breakfast show, but that is for another thread in another forum board (most probably in the misc. discussion board)
    Indigohex is a retired fifty-three star surgeon-general who wishes that the Australian version of I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here would get cancelled within less than a second of starting. The views reflected in the posts above and below this post does not necessarily reflect the views of Serebii.net, its owners or shareholders.

Indigohex: Serebii.net Forums' Voice

Update on Pokemon airings on Ten...

This Saturday, second-last Sinnoh League Victors episode "The Brockster Is In" airs 7.30am. This shows the long-awaited evolution of Brock's Happiny then tune in on September 3 for the DP finale "Memories Are Made Of Bliss", this is one you don't want to miss!

Also, Battle Dimension reruns start Friday at 7.30am on Ten.

Tell us if you know where Pokemon is going next year!

Will it go to Eleven or will Ten relinquish the rights to air it and hand it to another network (possibly ABC3)?

Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast