Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2226

Thread: Pokemon in Australia

Still any news on Pokemon's free-to-air future on Australian TV?

I don't want to get cable... or watch online.

i went to the offical pokemon card australia website and found this http://www.bantertoys.com.au/journal...-at-mcdonalds/

Pokemon Season 14 on TV
    Network 10 will begin airing Season 14 – Pokemon Black & White beginning on Saturday September 10!
    New Toasted TV news
    Hero: 108 season 1 repeats - 31st August 2011 - 5th October 2011.
    (26 episodes in season 1)
    Last edited by kuzronk; 25th August 2011 at 10:06 AM.

Yay! Black and White is finally coming to our TV screens!

It's starting the week after DP: Sinnoh League Victors ends.

Very unexpected, I thought we wouldn't get the series till next year...

I'll tune in every Saturday morning!

So this means we get DP Battle Dimension on weekdays and Black & White on Saturday.

Speaking of Battle Dimension, repeats start tomorrow at 7.30am on Ten

you are lucky in Australia, in The Netherlands, we have stupid dutch people doing the voices. That's why I never watch the anime...

Thank you, Neo Pikachu!

w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

So, your response to Black & White airing on Ten this September?

I'm just so excited it's finally here, I did watch some episodes online earlier in the year but data problems with my internet made me tone it down.

At first, I thought we wouldn't get it till next year.

Pokemon: Black & White airs Saturdays at 7.30am starting September 10

Also, DP Battle Dimension repeats Monday-Friday at 7.30am starting August 26

In addition to other Toasted TV shows, Hero:108 reruns return next week at 7am Mon-Fri.

Did you know that Black & White's Australian TV debut comes more than one year after the Diamond & Pearl series ended in Japan.
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 25th August 2011 at 1:03 PM.

weird!! it saids, season 13 will air monday - friday... tbh i hope so but i guess we will have to wait till tomorow morning, but im pretty sure it will be battle dimension but a widescreen pokemon dp sinnoh league victors would be amazing <3 anyways i hope that pokemon black and white will be in full screen.. instead of being cropped in half
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

on the foxtel guide it says tears for fears from season 11

Quote Originally Posted by TheAceGlaceon View Post
    you are lucky in Australia, in The Netherlands, we have stupid dutch people doing the voices. That's why I never watch the anime...
    Import a dvd from australia we got most of the episodes on dvd
    Last edited by kuzronk; 25th August 2011 at 2:16 PM.

Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension begins tomorrow!

Starting with "Tears For Fears", in this episode Chimchar overcomes its Zangoose fear.

Saturday's DP: Sinnoh League Victors episode, "The Brockster Is In".

Next week's DP: Battle Dimension episodes:

Monday: "Once There Were Greenfields"
    Tuesday: "Throwing The Track Switch"
    Wednesday: "The Keystone Pops"
    Thursday: "Bibarel Gnaws Best"
    Friday: "Nosing 'Round The Mountain"

Next week's DP: Sinnoh League Victors episode:

Saturday: "Memories Are Made Of Bliss *Season Finale*"

Remember, Pokemon Black & White begins September 10, airing Saturdays at 7.30am on Network Ten.
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 25th August 2011 at 3:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    weird!! it saids, season 13 will air monday - friday... tbh i hope so but i guess we will have to wait till tomorow morning, but im pretty sure it will be battle dimension but a widescreen pokemon dp sinnoh league victors would be amazing <3 anyways i hope that pokemon black and white will be in full screen.. instead of being cropped in half
    Sinnoh League Victors is airing in New Zealand, in Australia we're airing Battle Dimension on weekdays.

awww lucky for nz atleast we get battle dimension though
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Tomorrow at 7.30am on Ten, Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors episode "The Brockster Is In" - the second-last episode of the DP series.

Brock discovers his talent as a Pokemon Doctor and we finally see his Happiny evolve.

I will inform you of the episodes airing through the week.

Next week's episodes

Battle Dimension

Monday: "Once There Were Greenfields"
    Tuesday: "Throwing The Track Switch"
    Wednesday: "The Keystone Pops"
    Thursday: "Bibarel Gnaws Best"
    Friday: "Nosing 'Round The Mountain"

Sinnoh League Victors

Saturday: "Memories Are Made Of Bliss"

September 5-10

Battle Dimension

Monday: "Luxray Vision"
    Tuesday: "Journey To The Unown"
    Wednesday: "Team Shocker"
    Thursday: "Tanks For The Memories"
    Friday: "Hot Springing A Leak"

Black & White

Saturday: "In The Shadow Of Zekrom"

Remember, these are the next 2 weeks.

If you need to know the next episode airing, I will post it along with the day of the week that it is airing.

Thanks for the updates.

channel 10 is really the home of Pokemon i love it!! after being screwed over by cartoon network! it feels great that the show is being treated so well, the ratings must be great if they keep renewing new seasons and different seasons! and with black and white comming out we should have the dvd box set up by early next year!!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    channel 10 is really the home of Pokemon i love it!! after being screwed over by cartoon network! it feels great that the show is being treated so well, the ratings must be great if they keep renewing new seasons and different seasons! and with black and white comming out we should have the dvd box set up by early next year!!
    But we don't know if Pokemon will continue on Ten next year due to "Breakfast" (the show that's competing with Today and Sunrise).

I'll be sad if Pokemon doesn't air next year. Damn Breakfast!

Remember that Black & White is going to be a full 52-episode season, so the DVD won't be out for over a year because of how long the season will take to air on TV.

That's great that they are going to be airing Black and White but so far they have only Dubbed 30 episodes and Toasted TV is going to air 4 or 5 episodes each week.

Are they going to air the whole series or just half of it?

On a different note what's the Pokemon toy McDonalds is giving out now?

How can you say no to this little one?

Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!
    arceusvictini for the Userbar!
    PikaPal_Lyra for the Flying High Icon!

Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post
    That's great that they are going to be airing Black and White but so far they have only Dubbed 30 episodes and Toasted TV is going to air 4 or 5 episodes each week.

Are they going to air the whole series or just half of it?

I'm not sure about the toy.

Black & White will air on Saturdays from September 10 on Network Ten's "Toasted TV" program.

For the episodes airing 4-5 times in a week, it's just DP Battle Dimension reruns.

it will go to eleven or it will stay on channel 10 with an arvo program or toasted tv will stay on the weekends thats my main prediction
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post

Snivy .

Guys, want to start the countdown to Black & White's debut on Toasted TV in 2 weeks?

Most people think it's going to be in widescreen but I don't think that will be the case.

Next Saturday is the DP finale "Memories Are Made Of Bliss".

If you are interested in Black & White, just VM or friend me and I will give you the episodes of Battle Dimension and Black & White airing through the week.

And remember, if you are heading to McDonald's they are giving out Snivy toys this week according to Tyler there.

I think Channel 10 are pathetic when it comes to showing Pokemon but it is better than nothing I suppose, as they're the only channel that can show it we just have to put up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kangle4 View Post
    I think Channel 10 are pathetic when it comes to showing Pokemon but it is better than nothing I suppose, as they're the only channel that can show it we just have to put up with it.
    channel 10 are great! ye's they dont let the episode's air full screen like cn does, but atleast channel 10 keeps airing the episodes, rather then cn they just ditch it!

plus i bet anyone that black and white will be in full screen
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Quote Originally Posted by kangle4 View Post
    Agreed. They constantly skip parts after add breaks and they even skipped the episode title today.

I want it to move to 11 so bad, unless channel 10 can pick up their game. And are we sure Black and White airs the week after the last episode of DP?

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Agreed. They constantly skip parts after add breaks and they even skipped the episode title today.

I want it to move to 11 so bad, unless channel 10 can pick up their game. And are we sure Black and White airs the week after the last episode of DP?
    Yes, Black & White starts September 10, the week after DP Sinnoh League Victors finishes.

As for above, they cut out the good parts of episodes even the title card in most cases.

Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast