Page 60 of 90 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2226

Thread: Pokemon in Australia

Default !

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Battle Dimension episodes on Ten

From August 26, 2011

Spoiler:- DP Battle Dimension Episodes:

Pokemon: Black & White episodes on Ten

From September 10, 2011 (I will update this when dub titles are revealed)

Spoiler:- Black & White Episodes:
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 28th August 2011 at 2:59 PM. Reason: Updating BW episodes dub title

I'm about to sign off for today.

Notify me tomorrow of any updates on Pokemon's run on Toasted TV and your predictions where Pokemon could go next year, or even the DP Battle Dimension/Black & White episode you're looking forward to.

Remember, in that spoiler I posted before I will update BW episodes once their dub titles are revealed.

Also, for these Battle Dimension (Mon-Fri) and Black & White (Sat) episodes I have placed next to the title the date the episode is airing.

Note: Black & White episodes will continue into 2012.

"The Battle Club And Tepig's Choice!" is airing on my birthday, yay!

"Scraggy-Hatched To Be Wild!" is airing at the end of the year (and I mean at the end of the year, literally.)
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 27th August 2011 at 3:47 PM.

I just hope they show them all in a row with no unnecessary interruptions.

Quote Originally Posted by kangle4 View Post
    I just hope they show them all in a row with no unnecessary interruptions.
    I agree with you, when the DP series was airing, Sinnoh League Victors got pushed back one week due to golf, some Galactic Battles episodes were rescheduled when news broke of the Christchurch earthquake in NZ and also some episodes were rescheduled because of the golf as well. Plus, also the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami in Japan also delayed some episodes.

Let's hope BW gets a good run without "breaking news based rescheduling" or other major sport events.

Also, in my Black & White episode list and airdates in one of my earlier posts, I have updated it with two more episodes: "Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster!" will air on April 22, 2012 and "Gotta Catch A Roggenrola!" which airs on April 29, 2012.
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 28th August 2011 at 8:08 AM.

If it stays on 10 than it will get pushed back due to sport etc. but I can handle that. I just mean that they should show all the episodes they get in one lot, not show half than the othet half a year latet for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by kangle4 View Post
    If it stays on 10 than it will get pushed back due to sport etc. but I can handle that. I just mean that they should show all the episodes they get in one lot, not show half than the othet half a year latet for no reason.
    But remember, Ten have a new breakfast news show, "Breakfast" coming next year and Ten even mentioned via Facebook that Toasted TV's future is uncertain, I'm predicting a move to Eleven for Toasted TV next year (meaning Pokemon will go digital).

HD Pokemon on ONE HD would be nice, but highly unlikely, Eleven would be the obvious, and convenient choice should Toasted TV switch channels.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    HD Pokemon on ONE HD would be nice, but highly unlikely, Eleven would be the obvious, and convenient choice should Toasted TV switch channels.
    That's what I say, it might go to Eleven. One HD is dedicated mainly to sport and reality shows so Toasted TV wouldn't end up there for sure.

Pokemon sinnoh league victors will premier on cartoon network !!

saturday the 9th of september at 2:00pm on cartoon network
    http://www.foxtel.com.au/search/defa...9&category=epg

i am unsure on how the schedule will go! but at this moment it premiers every saturday

cannot wait to see it in widescreen
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

^it would be better if they aired it more faster for people who want to know what's happen before Black & White and it's the 10th not 9th

Can you believe that Network Ten is picking up Black & White while DP Sinnoh League Victors is starting on Cartoon Network.

Ten really are before CN when it comes to new Pokemon episodes...

Tune in to Ten this Saturday at 7.30am for the final DP episode "Memories Are Made Of Bliss!" where we finally say goodbye to Brock and Dawn *SOB*.

But the following week is the best part cos we finally get to see Season 14, Pokemon: Black & White airing on our TV screens!

In addition to that, we have Season 11, Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension airing Monday to Friday at 7.30am.

That's gonna be a lot of Pokemon for the franchise's Aussie fanbase!

Just VM or friend request me and I will inform you of episodes airing through the week.

Pokemon: Black & White episodes on Ten

From September 10, 2011 (I will update this when dub titles are revealed)

Spoiler:- Black & White Episodes:
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 4th September 2011 at 10:05 AM.

i hope cn airs sinnoh league every day to catch up! plus ill be watching it to enjoy the widescreen goodness !!

cannot wait for the finale of Diamond and pearl!! i cried a bit when i watched the brockster is in
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    i hope cn airs sinnoh league every day to catch up! plus ill be watching it to enjoy the widescreen goodness !!

cannot wait for the finale of Diamond and pearl!! i cried a bit when i watched the brockster is in
    I watched and I really felt sorry for that severely poisoned Pichu.

Brock's Happiny evolving saved the day.

Did anyone watch today's Battle Dimension episode?

I fell in tears when James was remembering his Cacnea (including the scene from AG006: A Poached Ego! when he gave it a cookie). Gardenia was also funny too.

Tomorrow at 7.30am on Network Ten is the 3rd Battle Dimension episode "Throwing The Track Switch", this is the one where Ash and Dawn trade Aipom and Buizel.
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 29th August 2011 at 4:06 AM.

i know! such an emotional episode
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

i know! such an emotional episode
    I agree with you, tomorrow's episode is when Ash and Dawn trade Aipom and Buizel cos Aipom prefers Contests and Buizel prefers Gym Battles.

In fact, Zoey stated in Season 10 that Dawn should train Aipom.

cannot wait buizel kicks butt
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

cannot wait buizel kicks butt
    This was one of the best episodes of Battle Dimension. Aipom was better with Dawn than Ash and vice versa for Buizel.

my fav eppy would be the cacnea one or when team rocket goes back to there roots
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

my fav eppy would be the cacnea one or when team rocket goes back to there roots
    My fave episodes... so far!

"The Electrike Company!" (Season 10) - This episode may have been filler, but I enjoyed the concept surrounding the COTD, Jaco. He's a Pokemon breeder who mentions Flying-type Pokemon are easier to train than Electric-type Pokemon like the Electrike he was trying to raise, eventually evolves with training from Pikachu and Pachirisu. I laughed at Ash, Meowth and James running wearing the jackets and also when Jaco got electrocuted by brushing Electrike with a metal brush.

"Strategy With A Smile!" (Season 11) - My fave Contest-oriented episode as we see Dawn win a ribbon for the first time since winning in Floaroma Town. This was the 27th episode of Battle Dimension like the Floaroma Contest episode being the 27th of Diamond & Pearl.

"The Thief That Keeps On Thieving!" (Season 11) - Jessie catches her Yanma in this episode and I think it was a good Pokemon for her, especially when she evolved into Yanmega.

"A Breed Stampede!" (Season 12) - Dawn's Piloswine evolves into Mamoswine after a battle with Team Rocket and before that, tackling Dawn and her Pokemon a lot. My fave Galactic Battles episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari10Girl View Post
    This was one of the best episodes of Battle Dimension. Aipom was better with Dawn than Ash and vice versa for Buizel.
    I loved that episode!
    It shows how devoted Ash and Dawn were to their Pokemon.

I was a bit disappointed later on though.
    Aipom has left Dawn and Buizel started to lose its cool and its power.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the toys they were still selling Oshawotts in my state.
    I also got paid out by the people there.
    They said that those toys were for kids at age 5-8 years old.

Never going back there again...

On a different note the episode with Gardenia today was great! cannot wait for the Cacnea episode as well. Its sad that James will never see it again...

How can you say no to this little one?

Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!
    arceusvictini for the Userbar!
    PikaPal_Lyra for the Flying High Icon!

Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post
    As for the toys they were still selling Oshawotts in my state.
    I also got paid out by the people there.
    They said that those toys were for kids at age 5-8 years old.

Never going back there again...
    So, how old are you really? I'm 18 almost 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari10Girl View Post
    So, how old are you really? I'm 18 almost 19.
    I'm 18 years old.
    The stores person felt like he was going to laugh. Hate it when people think that these toys are for little kids.

How can you say no to this little one?

Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!
    arceusvictini for the Userbar!
    PikaPal_Lyra for the Flying High Icon!

Season 11 episode "Throwing The Track Switch" airs tomorrow at 7.30am on Ten.

The moment where Aipom and Buizel switch sides!

I missed today's episode, I slept in!

At least I watched it previously online.

But if you guys managed to watch it, give me your highlights!

Page 60 of 90 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast