Page 70 of 90 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2226

Thread: Pokemon in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari10Girl View Post
    So sad... we'll never get to see Pokemon ever again, meaning we have to switch to Cartoon Network.

And I can't get Foxtel...

so this leaves me with watching Pokemon online.
    They might air it in the afternoon when Ben 10 is on

Could still be on weekends or go to one of their digital channels, maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by kangle4 View Post
    Could still be on weekends or go to one of their digital channels, maybe both.
    If Breakfast does decide to have a 7-days-a-week run then Toasted TV will likely move to Eleven.

Otherwise, Toasted TV could just move to 9am on Saturdays to compete with Seven's Saturday Disney and Nine's Kids WB!

I asked them on facebook and they said
    Hi Tyler, we don't have all the details on how the morning programming schedule will change with Breakfast. We'll let you know when we know a bit more about it!

Like Always Channel ten won't even show rasing hope season 2 for at least a month

Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    I asked them on facebook and they said
    Hi Tyler, we don't have all the details on how the morning programming schedule will change with Breakfast. We'll let you know when we know a bit more about it!

Like Always Channel ten won't even show rasing hope season 2 for at least a month
    Well, inform me of any updates in programming!

Cos I'll really miss Pokemon on Ten...

I read the blog and I noticed how vital Toasted TV was for Ten's younger audience.

My hope is Toasted TV goes to Eleven, that way kids can still watch shows like Pokemon, SpongeBob Squarepants, Beyblade etc without having to watch the more bland kids shows over on ABC2 and ABC3. I've been watching the Pokemon anime for close to over a decade now (although I missed most of Advanced Generation) so I'll be sad if Toasted TV gets cancelled meaning that if I watch Pokemon I'll have to get Foxtel so I can watch it on Cartoon Network. I can't even afford Foxtel so this will put a huge dent in TV shows I watch. Sometimes the ABC's kids shows are sooooooo boring.

And remember, Nine also has kid's shows airing on its digital channel, Go!
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 15th November 2011 at 12:08 AM.

I read the blog and I noticed how vital Toasted TV was for Ten's younger audience.

My hope is Toasted TV goes to Eleven, that way kids can still watch shows like Pokemon, SpongeBob Squarepants, Beyblade etc without having to watch the more bland kids shows over on ABC2 and ABC3. I've been watching the Pokemon anime for close to over a decade now (although I missed most of Advanced Generation) so I'll be sad if Toasted TV gets cancelled meaning that if I watch Pokemon I'll have to get Foxtel so I can watch it on Cartoon Network. I can't even afford Foxtel so this will put a huge dent in TV shows I watch. Sometimes the ABC's kids shows are sooooooo boring.

And remember, Nine also has kid's shows airing on its digital channel, Go!
    I been watching it for over a decade
    ABC cartoons haven't really been good for years
    I don't want it to move to AUSTAR/FOXTEL and most people will just download it because pay tv is behind in series *it took a year to air sinnoh leauge victors and they showed that so fast*

I been watching it for over a decade
    ABC cartoons haven't really been good for years
    I don't want it to move to AUSTAR/FOXTEL and most people will just download it because pay tv is behind in series *it took a year to air sinnoh leauge victors and they showed that so fast*
    And Tyler, according to that blog, Toasted TV is vital to Ten's younger audience due to the presence of popular shows.

I don't want to be forced to get Foxtel, I could ask my brother to download episodes.

And if you compare Ten to Cartoon Network...

CN is way behind in new episodes compared to Ten (Ten airs BW episodes on Saturday mornings)
    The Pokemon anime has been going for over 13 years now and it has been with Ten since the Cheez TV era.
    Some Australians can't afford Foxtel.
    Ten has an alternative digital channel that Toasted TV can move to so Breakfast can air.
    Also, Nine airs popular cartoons on its digital channel (Go!).
    And on Saturday mornings, if Toasted TV moves to like 9am, it can compete with Seven's Saturday Disney, Nine's Kids WB! as well as the kids shows on ABC2 and ABC3.
    Toasted TV sometimes does reruns but not as often as Cartoon Network.
    Toasted TV is vital to Ten's younger audience, so should Toasted TV be cancelled it can put a huge dent in Ten and people wouldn't be happy.
    Remember when Toasted TV aired reruns of Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension it was due to the popularity of the Pokemon Black & White games.
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 15th November 2011 at 4:00 AM.

They might still keep Pokemon,Beyblade and some other pouplar shows and show them on the weekend/afternoon

They might still keep Pokemon,Beyblade and some other pouplar shows and show them on the weekend/afternoon
    If they decide to keep it on Saturdays, they could extend it so it competes with Kids WB! and Saturday Disney (both those programs air at 9am)

Also, remember when Nine and Seven used to air preschool programs after their respective breakfast news shows (Hi-5 is one such example) they moved those shows to like 3.30pm due to their morning talk shows (Mornings With Kerri-Anne and The Morning Show).

Ten's current preschool show (Wurrawhy) will also be likely to move.

With Breakfast's premiere, Ten's morning talk show The Circle will move to 9am on weekdays to compete with The Morning Show and Kerri-Anne.
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 15th November 2011 at 4:05 AM.

If they decide to keep it on Saturdays, they could extend it so it competes with Kids WB! and Saturday Disney (both those programs air at 9am)

Also, remember when Nine and Seven used to air preschool programs after their respective breakfast news shows (Hi-5 is one such example) they moved those shows to like 3.30pm due to their morning talk shows (Mornings With Kerri-Anne and The Morning Show).

Ten's current preschool show (Wurrawhy) will also be likely to move.

With Breakfast's premiere, Ten's morning talk show The Circle will move to 9am on weekdays to compete with The Morning Show and Kerri-Anne.
    They are now showing The workers not Wurrawhy and Ten News in the morring will be taken or moved to 5am and sport fans will be upset because golf/Racing is taken off in the morring and ONE shows something else

They are now showing The workers not Wurrawhy and Ten News in the morring will be taken or moved to 5am and sport fans will be upset because golf/Racing is taken off in the morring and ONE shows something else
    The Workers? Never heard of it.

The Workers? Never heard of it.
    It's there new preschool show and a police man and some other workers sing songs

They say goodnight around 7:30pm at night *or at least when i was watching tv*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sczUH...eature=related *and there is another version that people think they are pedos in*

http://www.theworkers.com.au/

*it's a local show not showned in city it seems like*

It's there new preschool show and a police man and some other workers sing songs

They say goodnight around 7:30pm at night *or at least when i was watching tv*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sczUH...eature=related *and there is another version that people think they are pedos in*

http://www.theworkers.com.au/

*it's a local show not showned in city it seems like*
    You seem to be going a little off-topic there...

Back onto Pokemon, Black & White episode 10 "A Rival Battle For Club Champ" airs 6.30am Saturday November 19 on Ten.

You seem to be going a little off-topic there...

Back onto Pokemon, Black & White episode 10 "A Rival Battle For Club Champ" airs 6.30am Saturday November 19 on Ten.
    You asked me what the Workers was and i told you and it's kinda pokemon releted

CHANNEL Ten's Lachlan Murdoch has revealed that he expects the network’s new breakfast TV show to last for at least a decade.

Ten is set to launch Breakfast against rivals Today and Sunrise in early 2012.

TV medico Dr Andrew Rochford has been earmarked to co-host the show.

Mr Murdoch has admitted that Ten gets around $3 million in advertising each year from its current early morning kids' shows.

That pales against the predicted $100 million in advertising revenue that Nine’s Today and Seven’s Sunrise generate in the same time-slot.

“We are not going to play in the breakfast space for six months or 12 months. We’re going to be in the space for the next decade,” Mr Murdoch, Ten’s interim chief executive, said today.

@Channel ten isn't 3 million enough you would get way more if you bought Cheez TV Back
    Last edited by kuzronk; 15th November 2011 at 7:29 AM.

When your comparing 3 mil to 100 mil you can see why they would do it.

I'm sure the cartoons will be on another channel though.

Well, if Ten has to move Toasted TV it will likely go to Eleven.

11 or in the afternoon

This Saturday, Pokemon Black & White Episode 10 airs on Ten at 6.30am.

The episode is "A Rival Battle For Club Champ".

Not super-important news, but Magna's finally fixed their listings and re-added all the DVDs (and Blu-rays) that went missing from their website a few months ago.

They've also taken down listings for all the stuff that's gone out of print - the last few Super Wallet pages, the individual season 6 and 8 volumes, the older movie compliation packs and the Pikachu/Togepi/Wobbuffet All-Stars discs. So it's far more up-to-date now.

What's interesting though is that they're keeping the Diamond and Pearl half-season sets, Battle Dimension Collection 1 even got a new page (it didn't have one before). I wonder why Galactic Battles Collection 2 was never produced, especially since they continued on with SLV in that way.

You asked me what the Workers was and i told you and it's kinda pokemon releted
    I checked my guide and apparently The Workers is not on, it's still Wurrawhy.

Keep me informed of any changes with Toasted TV!

I checked my guide and apparently The Workers is not on, it's still Wurrawhy.

Keep me informed of any changes with Toasted TV!
    It's only on Southern Cross Ten

It's only on Southern Cross Ten
    Oh yeah, they still have Wurrawhy airing in my part of NSW (I'm in the Sydney area).

OK guys, Pokemon Black & White Episode 11: A Home For Dwebble airs on Ten this Saturday at 6.30am!

I'll try not to miss this one.

Page 70 of 90 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast