Thread: Your Shipping List (Updated: March 15th, 2018)

London, UK

Default Your Shipping List (Updated: March 15th, 2018)

♥~♥~♥ Your Shipping List Thread 2.0 ♥~♥~♥

Old thread

Welcome to the brand new Shipping List thread! This thread is not only a place to list and explain the shippings you support, but a place for shippers to keep track of their shippings. If you end up becoming disinterested in one, you can edit your post as well as continue to add more shippings to your list as you wish. This does not just have to be a Pokemon shipping list - it can be from any fandom you want.

This thread can also bring shippers closer together. You may even discover you and other users ship a lot of the same characters, or share the same interest in certain shipping(s), and boom, a new friendship is born. Remember, you don't have to use this thread just for reference, but also as a way to make friends too!

• All SPPF rules apply!
    • You have to support at least THREE shippings in order to post here. You must also explain why you support the shipping. If you can only think of, "because it's cute!" then please do not list it.
    • Make sure to include the name of the shipping along with the characters in it. Not everyone will know what x-shipping is, regardless if it is popular or not. If you are unsure of the name, ask here
    • Absolutely NO Bashing or Flaming!
      Example: "I like Pokeshipping because I hate May and Dawn!" That is not a valid reason. Any negative comments will not be tolerated!
    • You can list your shippings in any order you want - alphabetical, OTP to least favorite, etc. Please separate your lists/fandoms/shippings in spoiler tags to make your post more organized. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE POST BUT ONLY IF YOUR LIST DOES NOT FIT IN ONE POST!
    • You may include images or fan art along with your explanations! Please bare in mind that you may not direct-link (i.e. using the [img] tag) more than 500 kb worth of images in a single post. If you wish to post images that are not your own, please remember to credit the original artist and make sure you acquire permission to use their work on this forum!
    • Be patient! Many of us have responsibilities outside of SPPF. We will add your addition when we can. If you do not want to be added to the list, just let me or another mod know.
    • If you have gotten your name changed, PM either myself or xEryChan and let us know.

The List
        Spoiler:- In Alphabetical Order:

Got any questions or concerns? Contact either Meowth City or xEryChan.

Otherwise, enjoy!
    Last edited by Meowth City; 15th March 2018 at 1:20 PM.

Maya/Franziska (Ace Attorney)

They’re my two favourite girls from the Ace Attorney Game series. You wouldn’t believe that they’re the same age. They both have strong believes and an interesting family background. I love Maya’s cheerful attitude and Franziska’s determination to be perfect. It’s a mixture of opposites attract and similarities spark. They don’t interact as much as I would like to, but I think it would be a mixture of kinkyness, comedy and sweetness. I would consider this to be my ultimate OTP. It makes me happy and gives me a reason to be creative.

Phoenix/Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
    When I got into Ace Attorney I quickly got exposed to this pairing and understood why this pairing is so beloved by the fandom. Their interactions are a sheer delight for people with shipping goggles.

Juniper/Athena (Ace Attorney)
    I fell in love with this pair after playing Dual Destinies. Juniper and Athena have such lovely personalities and they're so sweet. I love how Athena declares she will defend Juniper when she is wrongly accused of murder.

Athena/Simon (Ace Attorney)
    Another ship that I really like. I like their interactions and I think both characters are awesome. They've been through so much. This is a pairing that I think would be nice if it was canon.

Wishfulshipping: Cilan/Iris (Pokemon)
    I haven’t seen a lot of BW anime, but Cilan and Iris in the games are fabulous. I love their personalities and I think the two of them compliment each other in every way to the point where I find it hard to imagine them separated.

Advanceshipping: Ash/May (Pokemon)
    This has been one of my favourite pokemon ships for a long time. I think I've written quite a lot of advanceshipping fics over the years and also seen lots of fanwork about it. Some of it still here, some of it not but I always enjoy advanceshipping no matter the skill level of the creators.

Appealshipping: Dawn/Zoey (Pokemon)
    There are lots of ships including Dawn that I like but I think I like this one the most. I like their chemistry and they just click to me.

Link/Zelda (The Legend Of Zelda)
    I’ve been exposed to the pair for a long time. In nearly every version of the Zelda games, Link tries to save the day and Princess Zelda. Link has gone through hell and back just for her and I love how Zelda always believes in him and comes in many forms to help him on his way. ZeLink is just an iconic pairing in my eyes.

Chisato/Miyu (Vampire Princess Miyu)
    This ship introduced same sex shippings to me. I started shipping them right from the moment the met each other. I thought it was such a cute pairing at the beginning and loved how they were close friends. After all these years since I’ve last saw it and after the dramatic twist, I still haven’t changed my mind about this pairing.

TK/Kari (Digimon)
    This was one of the first ships I ever supported. I have been shipping this since I was nine, I’m 16 now so that would make it seven years now. Well Apart from all the light and hope complimenting each other, I really liked both of their characters and it was kinda cute the way the pair of them seemed close.

Shuichi/Yuki (Gravitation)
    I love Gravitation and I think their chemistry is explosive, but when they return to their senses it can be gentle and intimate. I think Shuichi and Eiri would have been one of those rare celebrity couples that would actually go the distance and survive. While it is an unhealthy relationship, I also think they are the most unique and most memorable couple in any other anime I’ve seen.

Tyson/Kai (Beyblade)
    I really liked the idea of them as rivals at first and I liked how slowly they started to become friends. Throughout the three series, their relationship with each other went up and down. The battle at episode 30 was highly entertaining, and then all this stuff about the stars and the two of them in their own little world and with Kai explaining why he couldn’t choose Tyson as his partner. I think the scene was perfect and the whole ending was perfect. I used to be a very active member in a Kaitaka forum.

Lorcan/Grace (Vampirates)
    If you have not read Vampirates, I strongly suggest you do. The plot is excellent and the relationship between Lorcan and Grace has a lot of tension and makes you want more and more. Even though Grace is hard willed and wants to do things on her own, Lorcan eventually comes overprotective. I think it’s one of the most highly developed couples and relationships I ever read, on top of that it’s a creative book series and I loved seeing their relationship blossom.

Henry VIII/Anne Boleyn (The Tudors)
    I have a hard time choosing between Jane and Anne with Henry as my OTP, but I feel as if I have made up my mind and I think Henry/Anne is my OTP in The Tudors as I think Showtime did an amazing job with the cast and the writing and made me feel I can ship these two together. I also ship Henry & Anne in other versions as well as the historical version. I just thing it’s a very exciting pair that really keeps me interested.

Cesare/Lucrezia (Borgias)

They are described as being some of the most evil characters in history, but Showtime make this couple look so perfect and dreamy. It’s forbidden love and their siblings which makes this ship very complex as they both cross some very fine lines.

Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter)
    This always seemed like fate for me. I love their characters and they always seemed to be a perfect match. When I first got into the series, I had a gut feeling they were going to be canon. The epilogue in Deathly Hallows really satisfied me after everything they’ve been through together.

Jon/Dany (Game Of Thrones/A Song Of Fire & Ice)
    These two are my favourite characters and even though they are a never-met pairing, I feel that these two could have so much more if they ever met. They are very complex and amazing characters that represent the fandom so well.

Here are my main ones I like a lot though.

Ash/Yellow- I really love this ship, both are so sweet I think they fit together really well it's my OTP for life

Gary/Misty- I know they don't have much hints but I still think it's a good ship

Red/Serena- I don't just ship this because of Ash/Yellow I think they geniunely go well together

Gold/Lyra- Just really adorable I think they got along well in the games and if Lyra had been in the manga I think it would have happened

Jimmy/Marina- it's very forgotten now but I still love it.

Crystal/Silver- This ship is just adorable, I loved the HGSS chapter

Drew/May- Just amazing!! So many hints it was my first ship

Leaf/Brendan- I find this ship super cute, and my friends who roleplay Leaf and Brendan have done stuff with it that makes me like it

Captive hearts of Oz manga

(I've only read the first issue tho)

Kro/Dorothy- I think Kro and Dorothy's kinda on off friendship was adorable

Nick/Hayward- Buddies!

Leon/Locasta- Because of their meeting I think Leon thought that Locasta was cute

Kid n Teenagers webcomic

Chris/Betty- It is sooo gonna be canon, I can just feel it. The hate to love~

Nick/Ted- They're so adorable together, Nick makes Ted so happy!

Aiden/Judy- A fanfic made me love it
    Ash x Yellow- Benevolentshipping Forever! <3

Off Juné Lane in Ward #801.

Please bear in mind that howsoever this list has/will shape up, it will never be comprehensive.

Spoiler:- Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Bleach:

Spoiler:- Digimon Adventure:

Spoiler:- Dragon Ball:

Spoiler:- DRAMAtical Murder:

Spoiler:- Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken/Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:

Spoiler:- Lamento ~Beyond the Void~:

Spoiler:- Naruto:

Spoiler:- One Piece:

Spoiler:- Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac:

Spoiler:- Sengoku BASARA/Samurai Kings:

Spoiler:- Sweet Pool:

Spoiler:- Touken Ranbu:

Spoiler:- Yu-Gi-Oh!:

Spoiler:- Yuu Yuu Hakusho:
    Last edited by Kyuu-Tales; 22nd March 2017 at 4:33 AM.

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Friend Safari [NORMAL] Dunsparce, Kecleon, Eevee
    X - エクス | Y - ワイ
    OR - コウリン | AS - セイラン
    Sun - コウライ | Moon - ひょうりん
    Ultra Sun - カイキ | Ultra Moon - ふくえん
    I have claimed Silvally, Touken Ranbu (PC), and Oda Nobunaga (Sengoku BASARA series)
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

The Time-Space Continuum

Nerdy McNerdface's Shipping List - V2

Right so my previous list is really outdated now so this new thread is perfect for me to restart it. I won't add every Pokemon shipping I support simply out of time consummation, and I will add more from other fandoms now. The layout is also slightly different.

* means I ship it romantically.
    * means I ship it platonically.

Spoiler:- Pokemon Shippings:

Spoiler:- Amnesia Memories/Later/Crowd/World Shippings:

Spoiler:- Durarara!! Shippings:

This list is still under construction, so more is bound to appear later!
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 10th April 2017 at 12:50 AM.

Well here's my list again with a few extras... XP might fix it up later.
        Spoiler:- Anime:

Spoiler:- Games:

Spoiler:- Anime & Game Mix:

Other Animation:

Spoiler:- Stevens universe:

Spoiler:- AtLA:

Spoiler:- Harry Potter:

Spoiler:- Kingdom Hearts:
    Weep, and you'll weep alone...
    ...laugh, and the whole world laughs too!

Thanks secret santa!

Kutie Pie is offline 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている
    Valley of the Sun

Reposting with a couple of new (old?) ones. In fandom order (ships may not be in favorites order):

Spoiler:- Cardcaptor Sakura:

Spoiler:- Chrono Crusade:

Spoiler:- CLANNAD:

Spoiler:- Digimon:

Spoiler:- Fruits Basket:

Spoiler:- Fullmetal Alchemist:

Spoiler:- Hamtaro:

Spoiler:- Higurashi:

Spoiler:- Kill la Kill:

Spoiler:- Kirby of the Stars:

Spoiler:- Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Space Patrol Luluco:

Spoiler:- Super Mario Bros.:

Spoiler:- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:

Spoiler:- Ushio and Tora:

Spoiler:- Vision of Escaflowne:

Spoiler:- Yu-Gi-Oh!:
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 22nd March 2017 at 4:14 AM.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2016 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 9 - 11/26/17 / Handle with Care: Chapter 11 - 1/10/18

Wow look back to my old list....����������
    Good times Good Times.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Persona 4:

Spoiler:- High School DxD:

Spoiler:- Kekkaishi:

Spoiler:- Yu-Gi-Oh:
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 1st April 2017 at 2:37 AM.

Thanks to AmericanPi for the awesome banner.

Azalea Town

Spoiler:- Pokemon Anime:

Spoiler:- Pokemon Special Manga:

If anybody would like to discuss shippings with me, please PM me. I'm mostly looking to discuss manga ships, but I'll discuss anime ships as well.
    ChosenShipping is my OTP.

US of A

Been meaning to post this but kept forgetting and it's finally time I posted this. I do support a lot of other ships but these are the main ships I support and I can't even see another ship coming along and that one topping any of these. These are my favorite ships and I will go down with them.

Pearlshipping (Ash x Dawn)
    Why: This is the first ship that I ever truly fell in love with and it is my favorite ship involving Ash still to this day. I started supporting this pairing before DP even aired in America. The friendship that Ash and Dawn shared is what turned me into the hardcore Pearlshipper I am today. And there's High Touch, which is just the Ultimate Pearlshipping hint, if you ask me. I mean, there are lyrics in that song that friends would not say to one another. I just Pearlshipping so much and I can't see any other ship with Ash or Dawn even topping it.

Amourshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Serena)
    Why: I love the fact that Ash and Serena are childhood friends and also that Serena developed a crush on Ash after he helped in the forrest after she got lost and injured. I wasn’t sold on this pairing until the last episode of XYZ. Serena telling Ash that he is her goal was adorable but the fact that she kissed him made it even better. It was nice to see her gain the courage to lay one on him. Although I am Pearlshipper and I think Ash belongs with Dawn, I will always have a soft spot for this pairing and Serena would obviously be my next choice for Ash.

Agencyshipping (Black x White)
    Why: This is, overall, my favorite ship from the manga. So many reasons why I love this ship. It's so cute and they could not have made this ship more obvious in the manga. That last scene when White left to go to the Battle Subway was just the most adorable thing, I swear. I just love these two together.

Transceivershipping (Nate x Yancy)
    Why: This is totally one sided on Yancy's side, she clearly had a crush on Nate. She was always blushing whenever he called her. This ship is so cute and is definitely one of my favorite game ships.

SnowLilyshipping (Hau x Lillie)
    Why: Not gonna lie, I am fully convinced this ship is one sided canon on Hau's side. Look at how distraught he was when Lillie left to go to Kanto. I hope she comes back in USUM and there are some more moments in those games as well. I just love these two together.

Cavaliershipping (Gary x Dawn)
    Why: I literally do not understand why Ikarishipping gets more love than this pairing does. Dawn was literally fangirling over Gary and his poems, it was one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. I would be perfectly if this ship became canon pver Pearl, not gonna lie.

PreciousMetalshipping (Silver x Gold)
    Why: This is definitely my favorite ship involving both Silver and Gold and I hate that it gets overshadowed by MangaQuestshipping. No matter hard either of them tried, they just simply could not ignore him. Plus, when Gold saw that Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Silver had been turned to stone, he ignored the rest of them and went straight up to Silver and basically promised to free him. What els could I say? I will go down with this ship.

LagoMorphshipping (Pikachu x Buneary)
    Why: No, it's not because I'm a Pearlshipper. It's because Buneary had a big crush on Pikachu and I think, secretly, Pikachu was loving every minute if it. He never complained about it at all. I love this ship.
    Last edited by Victorian Rush; 3rd December 2017 at 3:44 PM.

Have you? What are you waiting for? Cast your votes now!

The Deep (Fried) South

Oh yeah, I'm in! I ship in a lot of shows/movies/books/manga/etc., so I'm just going to list Pokemon, plus stuff I'm currently invested in. Let's see what I've got:

Hey Arnold!

Star vs. the Forces of Evil

Miraculous Ladybug
    Last edited by Hakajin; 24th August 2017 at 5:39 AM.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Interlude 3 Now Up!)
    My Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (

New York, USA

Ery's Shipping List

While I do support many different pairings, these are the main ones I always find myself going back to. I basically can't ever see myself not supporting these ships. I'm only going to include ships from Pokemon, it is the main fandom I ship in.

So, lets begin. Shall we?

Pearlshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Dawn/Hikari)
    This is, to this day, still my favorite pairing involving Ash and my anime OTP. I'm not gonna lie, if it wasn't for this pairing, I would not be here now. Its because of this ship that I got back into the Pokemon anime. It seemed like Ash was a lot closer to Dawn than he was with any of his other traveling companions *gets bricked by angry Amourshippers*. I mean, Dawn actually wore a cheerleading outfit to cheer Ash on in some of his gym battles? Need any more proof? I just love love this pairing and no other ship involving Ash will ever top this one.

Amourshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Serena)
    Yes, your eyes do not decieve you. I actually am very fond of this pairing. It's clear to see Serena had a crush on Ash, the only reason she even left Vanville Town in the anime was to meet up with Ash again. And that scene in the airport where Serena told Ash he is her goal and kissed him was seriously adorable. Pearlshipping is, obviously, my top ship for Ash but if I was unable to pair him with Dawn, my next choice for him would definitely be Serena.

Transceivershipping (Nate/Kyohei x Yancy/Ruri)
    My favorite pairing from the Gen. 5 games overall. To me, it is one sided on Yancy's side. Whenever Nate called her, she always seen blushing and it was adorable. What else is there to say?

Specialshipping (Red x Yellow)
    This my OTP and I will go down with this pairing. Yellow clearly is in love with Red. I mean, her whole chapter in the manga is about finding Red after he went missing. And his facial expression after finding out that Yellow is a girl still never ceases to make me laugh. This is my favorite pairing and no shipping will ever come close to topping it.

PreciousMetalshipping (Gold x Silver)
    Aside from Special, this my other favorite ship from the manga and there are so much more hints for this pairing than there were for MangaQuestshipping sorry, not sorry. Gold and Silver had such a heated rivalry and neither of them could ever seem to ignore each other. Plus, when Gold saw that the Dex Holders had been turned to stone, he ignored the rest and ran right up to Silver, basically promised to free him, and even held Silver's petrified hand. What else can I say?

Franticshipping (Ruby x Sapphire)
    This is like the ultimate opposites attract pairing. I mean, they could not stand each other when they first met but ended up getting along really well. And, um, it's practically canon. I mean, they confessed. What else can I say?
    Last edited by xEryChan; 1st December 2017 at 9:54 PM.

Credit | Twitter | Snapchat
    FC - 4442-1881-5822

London, UK

Default Meowth City's Shipping List

There will be spoilers

Spoiler:- ace attorney:

Spoiler:- pokemon:

Moonlilyshipping: Lillie and Moon Well, the game hints that Lillie has feelings for the main character which i think is returned taking account everything the playable character does for her, and I always considered Moon as the protagonist, as she has a more interesting design and I always played with her

Ferriswheelshipping / Isshushipping: N x Hilbert/Hilda My Pokemon otp and the first time I really cared for a Pokemon ship.

Riley x Dawn: Ironwillshipping
    Cheryl x Lucas: Druidshipping
    Marley x Lucas Vyktoreeshipping
    I like the concept of the stat trainers with the main character in the gameverse, they have chesmitry and plot relevance, and they make much more interesting pariring than the MC with the generic rival or opposite gender.

HanadaShipping: Red x Misty: I mean, every version of Misty has a platonic crush on Red's counterpart, so i like to think that at least on the game verse she had a happy end lol

I also i'm fond of MeanBeanShipping (Mohn and Lusamine), Hoennchampionshipping (May and Steven), Folkloreshipping (Morty and Lyra), Soulsilvershipping (Lyra and Silver), , but not as much as the first ones.
    Sorry for my english

AmericanPi's Shipping List (Incomplete)
    Very much under construction

Hoo boy. I ship a LOT of ships, including multiple ships featuring the same character (especially Dawn - she's my shipping bicycle lmao). Male/male, female/female, poly, whatever - if it catches my eye I'll ship it. The only kinds of ships I don't like are human x Pokemon, incestuous, abusive, and/or underage ships.

From Pokemon (my main fandom), I've listed my top ten ships. From every other fandom I've listed my top five ships, unless I don't have a top five. My Pokemon ships are listed first, and after that, my fandoms are listed in alphabetical order. Within a fandom, my ships are listed from favorite to least favorite (although the least favorite ships are also really cute! :3).

Beware of spoilers.

Spoiler:- ships:

Ever After High

Harry Potter

I'm known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.