Page 43 of 255 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Spoiler:- Long post.:

It's good to know Misty will still be making cameos. (IMO, I think we get better hints when the character isn't part of the main group. For example, Drew and May got much better hints than Ash and May.) Even if Misty's not traveling with Ash, she can still bond with him in the cameos. ^_^

Let's suppose, hypothetically, there actually was a ship that rivaled Pokeshipping. Which would it be and how would Pokeshipping end up on top? Hm...I think it would be Ash and another Tomboy ship. Pokeshipping would win when the tomboy insults Misty. Ash defends her. Then, Ash sees Misty with her hair down later and goes 'O' and there will be a pastel background behind her showing infatuation.
    Last edited by KartWheelyGirl; 12th October 2009 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KartWheelyGirl View Post
    Hm...I've never encountered any of the "majority." I'm a pokeshipper, but I don't "shove hints" down people's faces, nor do I bash other characters who get in the way of Pokeshipping. Non-pokeshippers love bashing US and OUR ship and pearlshippers on youtube love to say "this is no longer the 90s, pokeshipping is dead." *rolls eyes* Some non-pokeshippers like the other ships only because it's "cute" and they don't like Misty. Non-pokeshippers love to bash Misty. I actually like the addition of contests (especially since Jessie does them and I love Harley and Drew. I'm proud of Jessie for winning three ribbons.) I never hated May or Dawn. Dawn is awesome. (Especially, because she's the first main girl to not show any romantic interest in Ash.)

Also, with the whole "Misty is too mean and constantly nagged about her bike. blah blah blah." First off, she can be nice at times. Non-pokeshippers act like Ash hates Misty. He does care about her. (Look at the Misty/Togepi cameo episodes.) Back in the day, Ash was sometimes the one who started the fight and said things that hurt her feelings (like saying he's not used to seeing her look like a girl) or saying (she's "real scrawny"). Misty was the only girl who didn't see what happened to her bike. The other girls live with their parents who can easily buy them new bikes. (May I add, in RSE and DPPt, the bikes are given out for free whereas in RBY, you have to pay a million dollars for one. Misty could never afford a bike especially when she's living with her ditsy sisters who call her a "runt" and she's always getting hand-me-downs. Her parents are never home so she can't get one. Also, in GSC, the bike shop is no longer in Cerulean, but in Goldenrod.) Besides, the bike wasn't the real reason she stayed with him all that time. (Personally, I think Ash doesn't fight with Dawn solely because he saw what happened when Paul forgot her name. (LOL) She looked scary didn't she? (But her voice is what made it funny. Now, I love Ikarishipping because of it, and because of the fanfics.) (In the May cameo, she had the same temper as Dawn's. No wonder Ash doesn't always fight with them. They look evil when they're angry. He didn't mind teasing Misty, though. ^_^
    I know what you're saying. To me, there are two kinds of Pokeshippers 1) Those who are freakishly forward and 2) The more mellow ones. All can decide individually which one they are personally. I think number 1 is where Pokeshipping gets a bad reputation sometimes. There seems to be a shade of arrogance and pride with some.

Now, obviously I can't speak for every Pokeshipper but I'd just rather focus on Ash and Misty rather than peering into what May, Dawn and Angie are doing. Sometimes people will post a new "hint" that might support another ship, people tend to freak out . Half of the ships being made I know zero about and I don't even follow the anime anymore. I don't know, I just would rather focus on Ash and Misty's hints and future than be anxious about what every other ship is doing.

Keep in mind, Pearlshipping & Advanceshipping are about their friendship with Ash too...just like Pokeshipping. Everyone can admit all of them are Ash's friends.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Quote Originally Posted by カスミ View Post
        Spoiler:- In case anyone forgot:
    I have only one thing to say to this.

YOU. TOTALLY. WIN.

I'm dead serious, this is an AWESOME idea! Now I'm addicted to your fantasy Pokeshipping video game!!! I'm amazed nobody else said this first!
    Oh, me? I have a little problem.
    You see...

I'M CRAZY!!!!

Spoiler:- In case anyone forgot:
    OMG I LOVE YOU!!!! You should totally make an AAML comic using that~
    it would be uber cute :3
    could you? ^__^

I know what you're saying. To me, there are two kinds of Pokeshippers 1) Those who are freakishly forward and 2) The more mellow ones. All can decide individually which one they are personally. I think number 1 is where Pokeshipping gets a bad reputation sometimes. There seems to be a shade of arrogance and pride with some.
    I think I'm in the middle! I quite love my ship but i'm not mean i don't consider myself mellow either :3

Non-pokeshippers act like Ash hates Misty. He does care about her. (Look at the Misty/Togepi cameo episodes.)
    I'm glad you mentioned that because when you watch A Togepi Mirage, Ash's face at Misty's goodbye with her Pokemon is awesome!! He's staring at her full in love!! hehe ok over exaggeration but whatever!!
        Spoiler:- Lookie::
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

It would be really nice if Misty made a cameo soon... Anyway!

What type of couple is Ash and Misty? like a love hate? best friend fall in love? what?

That's a good question. I don't think their bickering was intense enough to be called love/hate. Especially since it became mostly teasing pretty early on. I think it would probably be... well, their friendship grew in respect and trust, and they always cared about each other... and Misty definitely thinks of Ash as something more... so it'd probably be the second one. Misty is tsundere. Type B. Or was it Type A? I don't remember which is which. The one where they're only mean to the person they like. Anyway, Pokeshipping follows the same model that a lot of other ships involving tsundere characters do.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Default Pokeshipping Art. <3

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post

Now, obviously I can't speak for every Pokeshipper but I'd just rather focus on Ash and Misty rather than peering into what May, Dawn and Angie are doing. Sometimes people will post a new "hint" that might support another ship, people tend to freak out. Half of the ships being made I know zero about and I don't even follow the anime anymore. I don't know, I just would rather focus on Ash and Misty's hints and future than be anxious about what every other ship is doing.

Keep in mind, Pearlshipping & Advanceshipping are about their friendship with Ash too...just like Pokeshipping. Everyone can admit all of them are Ash's friends.
    I agree. (I just put what I put in the spoiler, because it has a little mention of the other ones and I don't want the discussion to trail off. Henceforth, why I put it in the spoiler. ^_^')

I just made a Pokeshipping sprite thingy. I call it "Misty defends her 'man.'" (Credit goes to spriters-resource and me, though, I think the server was changed on there. >.>)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...endsherman.png

I don't remember if I posted my drawing here or not. (If I did already, I apologize, but here goes:]

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...weetDreams.png

Hopefully, I can scan some more tomorrow after school.

BTW, I agree with what Hakajin said.
    Last edited by KartWheelyGirl; 13th October 2009 at 4:45 AM.

Does anyone think its funny that Pearlshippers consider a high-five a shipping hint but we're not allowed to say our close friendship is proof?
    Here's the Pokeshipping equivalent of High Touch and its 10 times better so nyaa!!:
        Spoiler:- muahaha:

KWG! You're ma gurl!
    You're a master with sprites, no lie!! haha Garys like wtf okay... XD
    ANd your art is uber cute!!
    Lame Y or N topic:
    Does anyone agree with me that S Club 7's songs are like dedicated to Pokeshipping?
    I mean, seriously, all of them are like: PkSing PkSing PkSing!!
    Look at Never Had a Dream Come True, Say Goodbye, Have You Ever, I Really Miss You...
    Alright well I'm exaggerating a bit but a lot of them are so Pokeshipping aimed. Argh!!

An interesting topic:
    Misty was obviously kind of sad when she had to leave Ash and return to the Cerulean Gym, what do you think her attitude is there? Does she resent her sisters for making her come back or does she enjoy it enough that she doesn't want to return to Ash now? PS: We all know that the producers can just never say anything and did it for the heck of it but thinking realistically, what are your ideas??
    I'll answer it latah

hehe :3
    Pokeshipper

Misty was obviously kind of sad when she had to leave Ash and return to the Cerulean Gym, what do you think her attitude is there? Does she resent her sisters for making her come back or does she enjoy it enough that she doesn't want to return to Ash now? PS: We all know that the producers can just never say anything and did it for the heck of it but thinking realistically, what are your ideas??

Well, in my mind, she resented her sisters a lot at first. I mean, they totally disrupted her life so they could go have fun. That's kind of lame. I think she probably misses Ash, but I think she's more ok with the situation by now. She needed to gain some independence and get back to her own life. I mean, you can't live your life for another person. That'll never make you happy. You end up regretting that you didn't do the things you wanted to, and you can end up resenting the other person for it.

I don't really like it that Misty's stuck at the gym, but I don't think it would've been good for her to just stick around as Ash's sidekick. Pokeshipping couldn't really work in that case, because two people need to be equals in that kind of relationship. Otherwise, they can't respect each other. Plus, couples need to be equal in supporting each other. It's not a one way street.

Man, I need to get back to that fic again... but it's already ridiculously long...

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    I don't really like it that Misty's stuck at the gym, but I don't think it would've been good for her to just stick around as Ash's sidekick. Pokeshipping couldn't really work in that case, because two people need to be equals in that kind of relationship. Otherwise, they can't respect each other. Plus, couples need to be equal in supporting each other. It's not a one way street.
    Ok. And now it's time to show up. Cameo is needed immediately I'm excited what are Misty's feelings now.

I told you guys I'd be making a Pokeshipping Game (hack thing) lol
    Awesome idea! A Pokeshipping game. Amazing pics. Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by KartWheelyGirl View Post
        Spoiler:- Long post.:
    This is true. I quite agree.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Ok. And now it's time to show up. Cameo is needed immediately
    Quoted for win.
    We're in a state of emergency guys, Misty MUST show up and i mean MUST. ASAP.
    hehe *does evil Pokeshipping laugh*
    Pokeshipper

Misty was obviously kind of sad when she had to leave Ash and return to the Cerulean Gym, what do you think her attitude is there? Does she resent her sisters for making her come back or does she enjoy it enough that she doesn't want to return to Ash now?

I think at first, it was hard for Misty at the Cerulean City Gym. This is quite evident when you watch Cerulean Blues, but after she gained confidence and strength she loves being a Gym leader despite the hard work.

Misty doesn't resent her sisters. In The Real Cleffa-Hanger, Misty talks to Max about older sisters. How even though they can be a pain they're still family and should always be there for them. Sure, Misty would love the help but she knows she can do it on her own.

But, Misty still misses Ash. I think her sense of duty outweighs her desire to travel but not her feelings for the kid. Her being at the Gym has really helped her career. Remember, she wanted to be a Water Pokemon Master, right? Well, she can't really do that hanging around Ash all the time. Being the Gym Leader is one step closer to that. It has really helped mature and developed her character. In the long run, I think it'll help Pokeshipping. Ash just needs to learn how to mature in his own way.

But, Misty still misses Ash. I think her sense of duty outweighs her desire to travel but not her feelings for the kid. Her being at the Gym has really helped her career. Remember, she wanted to be a Water Pokemon Master, right? Well, she can't really do that hanging around Ash all the time. Being the Gym Leader is one step closer to that. It has really helped mature and developed her character. In the long run, I think it'll help Pokeshipping. Ash just needs to learn how to mature in his own way.

You have the right idea, although Misty being stuck in the Gym wont help her much. Past the maintenence and Conditioning, Misty has taken in as much of the Gym as it can provide for her. Her dream of being a Water Pokemon Master is almost at a standstill after Togepi Mirage.

The Cerulean gym is the one after Pewter, meaning Pokemon Trainers of the same novice level are the only ones who challenge her. Her team (the one we always see in her battles) is way past the level of those trainers. She probably uses other Pokemon when fighting her challengers.

Traveling has given her the experience, expertise and pokemon she has right now. If she had never gone with Ash, where would she be now?

Fishing in the river or at the Gym watching her sisters' performances, probably.

Hanging around Ash wasn't a total waste for her and she probably would have loved to stay around. But Like you said, her duty far outweights her desire of traveling with Ash, but not of Ash himself. She still has much to learn and probably it is for the best for her to hit the road again.

Perferably towards the Sinnoh Region.

Ahem...sorry for going off topic there...lol

Sig made by me! :3

Cool PS image:

dressin' up in style!

Here's an interesting topic: In what way(s) is Pokeshipping unique from all other ships with Ash? Keep in mind this is not a bash question nor is it a topic to rant about Pokeshipping's "superiority." I guess its a question about 'why is it special?'

Cool PS image:

dressin' up in style!

Here's an interesting topic: In what way(s) is Pokeshipping unique from all other ships with Ash? Keep in mind this is not a bash question nor is it a topic to rant about Pokeshipping's "superiority." I guess its a question about 'why is it special?'
    Answer to that, I would have to say that unlike Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping, I think the evidence speaks for itself and that the feeling is totally mutual. Not to mention it was probably the first shipping over everything else. But that's just my opinion.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

KASUMI, you are amazing becuase you just indirectly started another topic:

If she had never gone with Ash, where would she be now? Would she still have fallen in love with Ash by seeing him at the Cerulean Gym and watching his performances at the league or would she have moved on to someone else?

I honestly feel that she still would've fallen in love with Ash (crazy Pokeshipper I know) BUt seriously, I agree that had she not met Ash, she's probably be cooped up in a gym, being bossed around and not getting anywhere. I think whether she followed Ash or not, she would've eventually run away from home and knocked into him somehow. WHether he fries her bike or not, that chick would follow him :]
    for the win.

In what way(s) is Pokeshipping unique from all other ships with Ash?

But Pokeshipping IS superior ehehe Its unique in the fact that Ash isn't the man in the relationship. We see in Ability, Morpheus and the one with Macy that Ash would definitely be the center because the girls would just fawn over him like crazy. As for Dawn and May (since I don't believe they like him but I'm gonna say hypothetically) Ash would also be more of the centric person, the older one, the more experienced one. NOT saying the girls aren't experienced, just pointing out that Ash has had more experience going by seasons. In Misty's case, which no one can deny, she is definitely she one that tells Ash what to do and we all love it!!
    *begin dream sequence*
    Ash: I wanna watch a Pokemon battle!!
    Misty: You're taking me on a romantic date to watch The Last Kiss and that's final.
    Ash: but... T_T I WANNA SEE A POKEMON BATTLE
    Misty: STOP BEING SUCH A CRY BABY OR MISTY'S MALLET IS COMING OUT!!
    Ash: NO! I'm sorry, I'll take you wherever you want!
    Misty: good, ily
    Ash: If you love me, can we see a Pokemon Battle?
    Misty: Nope.
    Ash: okay -.-
    <33333
    --
    BUT although misty can be harsh, at the same time she can be very caring and heartfelt toward Ash, as we see in GCYL! SHe's not the meany either, she knows when to yell and she knows when to be caring. And Ash definitely realizes this, whether conciously or subconciously, he didn't want Misty to leave and was even depressed about it. Its all about balance and that's what the two have.
    They're two sides of the same coin. A LOVE COIN THAT IS
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 14th October 2009 at 12:27 AM.
    Pokeshipper

If she had never gone with Ash, where would she be now? Would she still have fallen in love with Ash by seeing him at the Cerulean Gym and watching his performances at the league or would she have moved on to someone else?

Wow, that's a real loaded question. If Misty had never traveled with Ash I think she would've went off by herself for a bit but eventually end up coming back to Cerulean City. And sorry, despite popular "fate" and "destiny" theories out there I don't think Misty would have fallen in love with Ash if she didn't travel with him.

It's obvious Ash has had the most impact on her life. Ash gave her a reason to travel, a competitive rival and a best friend. It's good she traveled with Ash because honestly, she would not be the person she is now if it weren't for him. I don't know, its up for debate.

I think the primary way Pokeshipping is unique to itself because it has the most hints on Ash's side. I don't care if there are 100 hints for any other girl, if there's one hint that Ash has feelings for one then that almost seals it. I mean, most ships involve Ash so its natural the strongest evidence comes from him. I believe Ash has shown more feelings (friendship and more) for Misty than any other female character. Delia, of course stands on her own. Since this is a Pokeshipping thread, I don't really need to list all the hints for Ash's side...but there are some pretty blatant ones out there.

Oh the heck with it: The Ghost of Maiden's Peak, Wherefore Art Thou Pokemon? and Pokeball Peril comes to mind. Remember, these are not just Misty hints but also ASH hints as well.
    Last edited by adrenaline; 14th October 2009 at 2:34 AM.

Definitely don't think she would've fallen in love with him if it had just been a one or two time meeting. Sure, you can be attracted to someone, but you can't really love a person unless you really know him. Of course, Misty followed Ash because she was attracted to him. She probably would've done that under different circumstances, too.

If she hadn't traveled with him... I think she would've been more independent. But then, Ash did teach her a lot of things. So he helped her grow a bit. She would be different if she had encountered other people, probably. Your experiences really do shape you. It's hard to say where she'd be, exactly, because there are so many possibilities.

I think Ash and Misty are more equal to each other than Ash and the other girls. They've learned things from each other, and they can rely on each other. The other girls seem more dependent upon Ash because he has more experience than them.

Plus you've got the whole dedication thing with Misty. Well, I've talked about all this before. Multiple times.

I think this picture is the proof that the pokeshipping is better than the other shipping!!! Also Misty think about that!!! I love Misty in that way!!!

http://onewingedmuse.deviantart.com/...Comic-53105483

What do you think????

It's unique, because it's first shipping, created by writers, the most hints, the best hints, the best relations, the best quarrels and because they're best friends.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

1) first
    2) its the only ship that has canonical, love , at least from 1 side, not wishy washy good friends things
    3) misty has the best personality among the girls. she has an eager personality, a tomboy, a battler and best of all, is ash's equal if not superior which allows her to see eye to eye with ash who has similar personalities (battling/ roughing it out etc) unlike the other girls who are more of coordinators and students to ash and see him as a superior. She has a great forthward, direct personality like ash, but deep down harbours inner thoughts like her domineering sisters and her love of ash that she keeps as secrets which is very unique in pokemon.

I think the primary way Pokeshipping is unique to itself because it has the most hints on Ash's side. I don't care if there are 100 hints for any other girl, if there's one hint that Ash has feelings for one then that almost seals it. I mean, most ships involve Ash so its natural the strongest evidence comes from him. I believe Ash has shown more feelings (friendship and more) for Misty than any other female character. Delia, of course stands on her own. Since this is a Pokeshipping thread, I don't really need to list all the hints for Ash's side...but there are some pretty blatant ones out there.

Oh the heck with it: The Ghost of Maiden's Peak, Wherefore Art Thou Pokemon? and Pokeball Peril comes to mind. Remember, these are not just Misty hints but also ASH hints as well.
    If that was a Facebook status, I'd like it :] if anyone gets the fb joke XD
    I put that in my debate response I believe, that Ash has shown more of what we consider an attraction to Misty than any other girl in the group. Notice how the other girls go in their bikini or get all cute but Ash doesn't comment on it like "wow you look like a girl" becuase they're already girly. His reaction sort of reminds of that of Ron Weasley in Harry Potter during the Goblet of Fire and he and Harry are looking for dates. Then when he realizes another guy has noticed her already, he gets mad. Similar to Ash's reaction during Misty Meets her Match! Ash's realization that Misty has differnt... parts makes a sort of distinction for him. Plus his jealousy to impress her out of all people (not Brock or Tracey) is very important, he doesn't go out of his way to impress any of the other group members in the past seasons. I think that's very relevant. THe producers were probably considering making Pokehsipping more and more canon, especially since Orange Islands and Johto is STUFFED with them.

I THINK MISTY PWNAGE~ lol but anyway onewingedmuse is an awesome artist, i think her stick figures are amzingness. No offense to Advancedshippers but amazing Misty agression for her man

It's unique, because it's first shipping, created by writers, the most hints, the best hints, the best relations, the best quarrels and because they're best friends.
    I definitely agree with you Semidos that the creation of the writers themselves is extremely important. Especially since it was the original pairing and there was no question about it makes it very romantic indeed.
    Pokeshipper

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    *begin dream sequence*
    Ash: I wanna watch a Pokemon battle!!
    Misty: You're taking me on a romantic date to watch The Last Kiss and that's final.
    Ash: but... T_T I WANNA SEE A POKEMON BATTLE
    Misty: STOP BEING SUCH A CRY BABY OR MISTY'S MALLET IS COMING OUT!!
    Ash: NO! I'm sorry, I'll take you wherever you want!
    Misty: good, ily
    Ash: If you love me, can we see a Pokemon Battle?
    Misty: Nope.
    Ash: okay -.-
    <33333
    --
    /\ I luv that! , okay i havn't been on in a while but now I'M BACK! anyway...
    In what way(s) is Pokeshipping unique from all other ships with Ash
    Okay first of all this isn't a reason but i don't like seeing ash's NAME next to one of the other girls, Yeah I'm THAT obsessive,Lol. I can't even remember why i started to love that paring, ANYWAY i think it's unique because First of all Misty is the first girl to travel with Ash for a LONG time so she was like the first girl he met(not exactly,what i mean is who he spent time with. get it?). Another reason is the realtionship they have. I mean It's kinda love/hate but they really care about eachother and how many times has Ash fought with dawn/May? not much just little 'teasings' but he PURPOSELY tries to get misty mad.
    My D/P team (that I actally have, all lv:100 execpt for 1 is 50):
    Palkia Arceus Cresselia Giratina Girafarig and Charizard!

You know what's been bothering me lately guys?? *pretends her POkeshippers are her therapists adn sits back in the long couch, thinking outloud* when other ships seem to think that if the characters SMILE at each other or are in the same screen, they're in love? LOl, I just find it funny becuase ITS NOT SHIPPY PROOF. lol sorry, had to just put that out there.
    Misty and Ash DONT have the whole oh we smiled at each other were in LUBB kinda thing.
    Its funny how just because there's a promo pic with Ash and [insert name], suddenly they're together. Um exqueeze me, but the producers do that because thats the current characters in the show. It happened with Misty, it happened with May and it happened with Dawn. IS. NOT. PROOF.
    :} oke i feel bettah.

okay i havn't been on in a while but now I'M BACK! anyway...
    Welcome back!

Okay first of all this isn't a reason but i don't like seeing ash's NAME next to one of the other girls, Yeah I'm THAT obsessive,Lol.
    quoted for pwnage.
    I kno what you mean. I should add that to the 1001 PKshipping list :]

fanart for extra pwnage:
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 15th October 2009 at 6:30 AM.
    Pokeshipper

I think I know what your saying. It's cute sure, but its not proof by any means. I mean, are the artists going to draw Ash and Dawn/May or Misty frowning at each other? No. Now, don't get me wrong, I love it when Ash and Misty both smile at each other but its not necessarily a driving piece of evidence for any relationship outside of the friend aspect.

Holding hands and hugging on the other hand, that's possibly a different story. Ash and Misty have done that (Well, not hugged parse' but he did hold her out of that storm) and it seems more meaningful. I don't know, someone help me out here.

[QUOTE=XxM!styxX;10578684]You know what's been bothering me lately guys?? *pretends her POkeshippers are her therapists adn sits back in the long couch, thinking outloud* when other ships seem to think that if the characters SMILE at each other or are in the same screen, they're in love? LOl, I just find it funny becuase ITS NOT SHIPPY PROOF. lol sorry, had to just put that out there.
    Misty and Ash DONT have the whole oh we smiled at each other were in LUBB kinda thing.

haha i kno right? i also got called by a pearlshipping deparate well i wanted to point out that im not saying a high five or smile is a hint or idk something friendly. also anyone have any idea where is going after the sinnoh league? i heard something about battle fontir [sp?] anyway another topic!well it kinda like a topic

What do you think of the name Pokeshipping do you like it or perfer Gakishipping or Twerpshipping or Bikeshipping?

and drum roll please.....

fanart! it was too cute and it could really work because well Tracey is a Pokeshipping

First Banner Ever

Page 43 of 255 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast