Page 50 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 6184

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Ok, so I finally finished that one-shot I've been promising for like, ever. It's a reminiscence fic, so it's not much on the story, but... I hope you'll read and enjoy it!

Ah, you know, I've been trying to find a good Pokemon parody on Youtube lately (so far, no luck), but I ended up kind of getting into the early episodes again. You know, despite the fact that I was watching a parodied version. They brought up those feelings Pokeshipping used to give me. From way back, really, when I was still watching the show and I saw the characters as they were. I liked them as I built them up in my head, but there's a lot to be said for the original, too. I like the sweet, innocent feel the ship had to it, what with Ash and Misty arguing all the time... good times, good times.
    I read it and it made me cry :'( I MISS AAML SO MUCH!!! ARGH WHATS WiTH THESE PRODUCERS!! D:

Ash: Ya ready Misty!?
    Misty: Lets go Ash!

Ash and Misty: (Leaps up in the air, front somersaults into a flying side kick while holding each other in their arms) DOUBLE RIDER KICK!!
    ROFL!

CAPTION CONTEST:
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

I read it and it made me cry :'( I MISS AAML SO MUCH!!! ARGH WHATS WiTH THESE PRODUCERS!! D:
    Yes, I miss too. But stupid producers want to make 2 episodes about Gible in a row and more fillers, instead of bringing Misty back for at least two episodes.

And after all 4 years without Misty I expect... no... I demand at least one season with Misty as main character

good times, good times
    Ahh, true, true. I want it back. Pokeshipping was making me very happy.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post

ROFL!

CAPTION CONTEST:
    Misty: COME ON; Stop flirting with other girls!!
    Ash: B-but wait!..I was just getting started!
    Pikachu: ._.'
    x'D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...on/pic001l.jpg

Misty: That's it, Mister! You are sleeping on the couch tonight!
    Ash: Awww...

Well as stated, I'm a million episodes behind, but I finally saw episode 95 with Danny and I gotta say it was a real treat to see Ash so jealous.

How can anyone say that Ash is competing with Danny as a trainer and not over a girl when-

Spoiler:- Freudian Psycho-mah-chology for Mature Peeps Only:

:P Just kidding... sorta.

Really? That makes me so happy! I'm glad you got so into it. Frankly, I was worried about it since it's so long and has hardly any action. But anyway, yeah, it really does suck. I miss Pokeshipping back in the Kanto days, when Misty had a more active role. Orange Islands was great, but she still didn't have much of a role... we just got a lot of obvious hints. Which was great for Pokeshipping, since that was about the only time that happened, but... well, you know what I'm saying!
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 1 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

\CAPTION CONTEST:
    Misty: I don't care how hungry you are, Ash! You can't eat my Togepi!
    Ash: Hey, stop pushing me already!!
    Pikach: Pika?

(I know it looks like she's pulling him, but it's all up for interpretation, right? XD)
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

CAPTION CONTEST:
    Misty: Alright Ash, today, you and I are going to have a nice long talk. Pikachu can go play with Togepi while we're alone.
    Ash: Hey wait! Where are you taking me Misty!?
    Misty: Oh you'll see. ~_^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

just 2minutes ago, i was haunting the pearlshipping thread and i noticed that they make numerous referenced to their high touch song. then i remembered the song from the second movie "toi et moi" and i was wondering why next to nobody here remembers it? isnt it pokeshippy?

link to lyrics and EL translation below

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/pocketm/pmtem.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    just 2minutes ago, i was haunting the pearlshipping thread and i noticed that they make numerous referenced to their high touch song. then i remembered the song from the second movie "toi et moi" and i was wondering why next to nobody here remembers it? isnt it pokeshippy?

link to lyrics and EL translation below

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/pocketm/pmtem.htm
    We still remember it; no Pokeshipper could forget that song. It's remarkably similar to what happened in the movie; saving her love from drowning and such. There have been tons of Pokeshipping songs from the movies and/or CDs but that one certainly stands out the most.

The reason why it's not brought up too often is because we've already talked about it. Thanks for the refresher, a good outside anime hint.

We still remember it; no Pokeshipper could forget that song. It's remarkably similar to what happened in the movie; saving her love from drowning and such. There have been tons of Pokeshipping songs from the movies and/or CDs but that one certainly stands out the most.
    never forget :')

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    Misty: I don't care how hungry you are, Ash! You can't eat my Togepi!
    Ash: Hey, stop pushing me already!!
    Pikach: Pika?

(I know it looks like she's pulling him, but it's all up for interpretation, right? XD)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post
    Misty: Alright Ash, today, you and I are going to have a nice long talk. Pikachu can go play with Togepi while we're alone.
    Ash: Hey wait! Where are you taking me Misty!?
    Misty: Oh you'll see. ~_^
    Quote Originally Posted by xCrystalJordan View Post
    Misty: COME ON; Stop flirting with other girls!!
    Ash: B-but wait!..I was just getting started!
    Pikachu: ._.'
    x'D
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...on/pic001l.jpg

Misty: That's it, Mister! You are sleeping on the couch tonight!
    Ash: Awww...
    Okay hmmm... adrenaline wins!! I like the "you are NOT eating Togepi" thing XD sorry guys :'D i just burst out laughing at that <3
    Alright next one (i'm gonna do a couple of these and maybe give a whole day for captions). I'll do this for about a week and the Pokeshipper with the most points gets a Pokeshipping award from me
    READY?!?!?
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

never forget :')

Okay hmmm... adrenaline wins!! I like the "you are NOT eating Togepi" thing XD sorry guys :'D i just burst out laughing at that <3
    Alright next one (i'm gonna do a couple of these and maybe give a whole day for captions). I'll do this for about a week and the Pokeshipper with the most points gets a Pokeshipping award from me
    READY?!?!?
    Ash: save me from drowning again! but use mouth to mouth this time!

Misty: idiot! you are such a pervert!

Pikachu: help! someone please get me away from here!

Misty: Oh no Ash Ketchum, YOUR NOT GOING TO GO ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU EAT THE SOUP I WORKED HARD TO MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash: NO!!!!!!!!!!! MISTY!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON IT PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pikachu: HEY! HEY! YOUR SQEEZING ME HERE TOO YA KNOW!!!!!

First Banner Ever

Ah, thanks. I'm not going to lie, I'm really trying to win this guys. XD

Ash: Must!...Eat!...Hamburgers!
    Misty (pulling him back): Oh no! You're not eating until you finish talking to me first!
    Pikachu: Pika, Pika...chuuu? (roughly translated: Is that Ketchup I see?)
    Last edited by adrenaline; 26th November 2009 at 11:13 PM.

Ash: Come back here with that Thanksgiving dinner, Team Rocket!

Misty: Come on Ash, let them have it. Besides, that was just a decoy for them to divert them from our real dinner.

Pikachu: (Well, thats a relief....)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Yay captions! i love doing these.

Misty: Hold up ash! i'm traveling with you now.
    Ash: but I thought you had to watch the gym.
    Misty: I don't write the script; i just follow it.
    Pikachu: Pika, pika, Pikachu (Ketchup, ketchup, i want ketchup)

And as an added bonus...
    Me: *holding a pencil and papers* hehehe! The writers will never know what hit them. Once i finish altering all their scripts, misty will return, pokeshipping will be canon, and brock will be in the corner acting all emo. Mwhahahaha!
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

So, I'm kinda watching the new episodes on CN. I skim through 'em every once an awhile. I notice with Dawn, she seems to be really concerned with Ash whenever he's battling. And in one of the recent episodes she even put on a small cheerleading skit to cheer him up.

As I was watching I was thinking "I wonder why Misty never did that?" After I mulled it over, I realized as much as Misty supports Ash that's not her style. She gives support and encouragement (and an occasional wry comment) but she chooses to express her support for Ash in other ways.

/observation.

So, I'm kinda watching the new episodes on CN. I skim through 'em every once an awhile. I notice with Dawn, she seems to be really concerned with Ash whenever he's battling. And in one of the recent episodes she even put on a small cheerleading skit to cheer him up.

As I was watching I was thinking "I wonder why Misty never did that?" After I mulled it over, I realized as much as Misty supports Ash that's not her style. She gives support and encouragement (and an occasional wry comment) but she chooses to express her support for Ash in other ways.

/observation.
    Mistys more like to not only cheer on for Ash, but also stand up for Ash no matter what happens. Remember when Ash went up for Jeanette Fisher and Misty had to snap Brock out of him swooning over Jeanette?

Brock: Yeahhhhh....Jeanette should winnnnn...<3
    Misty: WE'RE HERE TO ROOT FOR ASH!!

XD, I wonder if something like that could happen at the Sinnoh Confrence ^_^

/observation.
    Totally Misty has her own style to support Ash Misty worries about Ash remember when Ash was bumming over his lost in the Indigo League? Who was the one that wanted to cheer up Ash? Misty. Also Misty isn't the type who comes in a pink cheerleading outfit and does a little skit. Now that i think about something I have a new topic:

Misty has matured over the years now lets say she comes all the way to Sinnoh to cheer him on, how ecatly does she cheer him on?

EDIT;; I just noticed that my post are no longer paragraphs they seem like tiny weeny sentences I'm going to need a topic that i want to really make a point on.
    Last edited by SatoshiKasumi; 28th November 2009 at 11:16 PM.

First Banner Ever

Misty has matured over the years now lets say she comes all the way to Sinnoh to cheer him on, how ecatly does she cheer him on?

I think she will come to Sinnoh League with Ash's mom and Prof. Oak. She will give him some advices, some nice words and just sit on tribunes. She will cheer him in her heart, with all her heart.

Misty has matured over the years; now lets say she comes all the way to Sinnoh to cheer him on, how exactly does she cheer him on?

Last time she gave him encouragement in the form of a present: Her lure; which apparently made quite an impression on Ash. She might give him another gift like something precious of hers, an article of clothing or her bike. That'll be hilarious!

Misty has matured over the years; now lets say she comes all the way to Sinnoh to cheer him on, how exactly does she cheer him on?

She'll cheer Ash on all the way, especially when it seems that Ash is at his last rope. With her support, he'll dominate and defeat all who stand in his way.

Ah, I thought of a question.

What arc of the show is your favorite for Pokeshipping?

Like I said before, I prefer the early episodes. The Orange Islands were great, but I liked it better when Misty had a more active role in the show. I liked seeing her help Ash figure out everything. Plus it was great when they still argued all the time. That was cute.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 1 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Heyyy all! I'm in cheery mood today so lets begin with the endless awesomeness that is pokeshipping! (btw, I'm feeling more hyper about this ship than I have in a loooong time.)

she ... gives him a bike? *shot*

I think she'd challenge him.. if you can call that cheering him on.. But thats just who she is I guess. She'd give him advice he may have grown alot from the loveable loser he was to what he is now [... what IS he now?] but he's still not perfect.

The first one~ [yeah... she only followed him cuz he broke her bike...yeah.. suuuure] i just like the way they fought.. And even from the start I could see the pokeshipping starting to happen ;D

Also does anyone else LOVE the 'spurt' opening because of that queen of hearts thing?
    <3333
    Fay D. Flourite. All kinds of epic.

image credit

my twin is xXContestShipperXx
    my Evil twin is riolulu
    my pair is Tadashi
    my wife is Mewluvr200
    my husband is Drybones446

Quote Originally Posted by Nightning View Post
    Also does anyone else LOVE the 'spurt' opening because of that queen of hearts thing?
    <3333
    Oh, do I love that opening. Delia and Misty on the same card. He loves both women...but in very different ways! XD

I agree, the Indigo League. Not only for the good all around Pokeshipping moments, but there is an incredible amount of humor in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightning View Post
    <3333
    Yeah! Yeah! That's my favourite Japanese opening. I love this.

Oh. It's hard to choose one, but I think Orange Islands is the best. With entire Pokemon 2000 movie. There is Danny, Rudy and Melody with all adorable hints.

Page 50 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast