Page 149 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 6350

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Nice fanart AquaMilotic! It would be so cute if Ash and Misty's water type pokemon cooled them down..but I still find you drswing cute. And Glad you updated the new chapter..
    Thank you! I also think that's cute! But maybe I should've drawn Ash's Totodile as well, because I also support Totodile x Corsola.

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    @AquaMilotic: Yes, you're right! Macy is a girl. I wrote that post near midnight and I guess I was thinking about Tracey since their names sound alike. -_-' I had one of those "brainfart" moments...
    Anyways, I like your new drawing. The idea, itself, is pretty unique. It's such a cute scene! (:
    Yay for the new chapter!

@Ashist_Wilketch: More amazing and cute icons as always! :3

Do you think May, Dawn and Iris would like the fact Ash and Misty are a couple?
    I think they would. They would be glad that Ash finally found out what love is by himself. May already met Misty and I think she would approve of one of her best guy friends to be with someone as nice and caring as Misty. Dawn has seen how protective Ash is of that fishing lure Misty gave him. I think she recognized how much Misty means to him. Iris doesn't even know who Misty even is, so I can't really say anything for her. Maybe if the gang goes fishing in the BW series, Ash could use the Misty lure and Dawn could say something like "I see you still have that. I wish I could meet her someday.". Then Iris could ask who the girl is.
    Thank you for liking the drawing!

Are you reading my fic? I didn't know that! Do you like it?

That's a cute idea, about Iris seeing the lure.

^Thank you watericedragon!
    Oh, I got a topic question. I knew Ash's birthday was last 22..about 3 days ago..so, What did Misty prepared on Ash's birthday?
    Well, how about waking him up with a kiss, and like GlamMeow23 said, a romantic dinner. But then Ash's favourite food!

Quote Originally Posted by GlamMeow23 View Post
    A romantic dinner for two!!!! Pokemon NEEDS just a bit of romance in my opinion...
    Great idea!

I also have a new question: Angel got me into Ash's Totodile x Misty's Corsola. It's not in the shippping list yet, so we made up a name for it: AquaticShipping. Do you like Totodile x Corsola?

I do! There are no hints, but they would be a cute couple. And just like JoyShockShipping, it's like a sub-shipping for PokeShipping.

I don't think we need to ship Ash and Misty's pokemon together just because we like Pokeshipping, but it is quite cute and sweet. I think they would all be happy if they were together though since they've been good friends for a long time and it's a common trait most people love in shippings.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    I don't think we need to ship Ash and Misty's pokemon together just because we like Pokeshipping, but it is quite cute and sweet. I think they would all be happy if they were together though since they've been good friends for a long time and it's a common trait most people love in shippings.
    I know we need to ship them just because of liking PokeShipping, but I think the idea of Totodile x Corsola is cute. Angel convinced me in liking it.

And even if I wouldn't be a PokeShipper, I'd still support JoyShockShipping, Pikachu x Togetic is really cute, and could also be very well true.

@GlamMeow23 : A dinner for two seems cute! Oh and welcome to the thread!
    And yes, I think it would be so cute to see Iris liking the mini Misty lureXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

@GlamMeow23 : A dinner for two seems cute! Oh and welcome to the thread!
    And yes, I think it would be so cute to see Iris liking the mini Misty lureXD
    I totally agree!

Would Ash's mom like it if Ash would marry Misty?

I think she would, and I also think she recognizes their feelings for each other.

Yes! His mom knows Misty! My friend told me that some people support Ash x Iris. I don't agree with that at all. I don't think his mom even knows Iris. Personally I'm a Ash x Misty and Iris x Cilan fan.

If it could see the future,
    what would yours be like?

Kid x Maka= KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
    Kid x Chrona= Hey guys! Let's know Chrona's official gender before WE GO CRAZY WITH COUPLES!
    Kid x Liz= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soul x Maka= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Sparky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Yes! His mom knows Misty! My friend told me that some people support Ash x Iris. I don't agree with that at all. I don't think his mom even knows Iris. Personally I'm a Ash x Misty and Iris x Cilan fan.
    I totally agree with you!

Would Misty's sisters like it if Ash and Misty would get married?

I think they already recognized the love, so why not? They are very annoying to Misty, the way they made Misty go to the Gym was very mean, but they aren't wicked creatures who hate Misty.

I guess yes. Delia do respect his son's choices and she must be glad to know it.

As her sisters, they could respect her decision and choice on choosing Ash so they could accept the fact of her choices. I think they'll agree at some point.

Just like what Ashist_Wilketch said, I think Delia would respect his son's decision about who he wants to marry. Though, she wouldn't be surprised if it was Misty who Ash decided to marry.

Oh, her sisters. I really don't think they would care that much since they know that Misty has been traveling with Ash for a long time. They even acknowledged that Ash was Misty's boyfriend although it was mostly just to tease her. Overall, I think they would agree to it.

@AquaMilotic: I just started to read your fic since last week, I believe. I'm sort of a lurker. ^^; You're story is really interesting! I really like it especially since I haven't read a good Pokeshipping fanfiction in a long time. There are a few grammatical errors here and there, but they're not a huge problem.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

I guess yes. Delia do respect his son's choices and she must be glad to know it.
    Yes, I also think so. I think Delia already knows about her son's feelings. Do you also think so?

As her sisters, they could respect her decision and choice on choosing Ash so they could accept the fact of her choices. I think they'll agree at some point.
    Yes, and disagreeing is hard: Ash and Misty truly love each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIY1vnynoOw

My Misty AMV, with only self-made drawings. It also has quite a lot of PokeShipping art in it.

^ I guess Mother knows best! Yes,when it comes to Ash's love and feelings, I'm not quite sure but I think she'll the first one to know about Ash's feelingsXD
    by the way, nicely made video you got there!

^ I guess Mother knows best! Yes,when it comes to Ash's love and feelings, I'm not quite sure but I think she'll the first one to know about Ash's feelingsXD
    by the way, nicely made video you got there!
    I agree about Ash's mom!

Also, thank you for liking the video! That's very nice of you!

Do you think Professor Oak recognized Ash's and Misty's feelings? Would he see them as a great couple?

I think he would, those feelings are easy to recognize. And because of that, he must know they love each other, and see them as a great couple.

Do you think Professor Oak recognized Ash's and Misty's feelings? Would he see them as a great couple?

Yes and I think that he respects the fact that they love each other.

Kid x Chrona= Hey guys! Let's know Chrona's official gender before WE GO CRAZY WITH COUPLES!

hmm..I'm not quite sure though, but I think he've notice some of their feelings somehow..I guess yes..

Yes and I think that he respects the fact that they love each other.

hmm..I'm not quite sure though, but I think he've notice some of their feelings somehow..I guess yes..
    Well, the feelings of Ash and Misty are easy to notice.

Do you think many characters of the day noticed the love between Ash and Misty?

I think they did, the love between Ash and Misty is easy to recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    of course lots of main characters/minor characters/characters of the day characters could see the love between ash and misty characters like danny melody brock tracey professor oak heck even we all know delia ketchum could see the love between them two
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

I'm sure Brock or Casey did. I don't think others did though.

I guess there are some notable people who can recognize their feelings..

Spoiler:- got a fanart!:

totaly love that fanart you posted Ashist_Wilketch i wish someday we will see misty in ash's original outfit xD!!!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    totaly love that fanart you posted Ashist_Wilketch i wish someday we will see misty in ash's original outfit xD!!!
    thank you so much for the compliment deoxys4ever! At first, I was thinking the same thing..(But I do think of Ash in his original outfitXD) Then, I came up doing the fanart where Misty's wearing Ash original outfit. XD

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    of course lots of main characters/minor characters/characters of the day characters could see the love between ash and misty characters like danny melody brock tracey professor oak heck even we all know delia ketchum could see the love between them two
    I agree!

I'm sure Brock or Casey did. I don't think others did though.
    Well, Danny and Rudy certainly did... And Melody as well. And probably more than those three.

I think all characters can recognize.

Awesome fanart!

Do you think Ash's Pikachu and Misty's Togetic are happy with Ash and Misty being a couple?

I think they would:
    - They recognize their trainers's feelings, and want them to be happy.
    - They love each other, and can also be together when Ash and Misty get married, if Togetic would come back (which I'm not expecting).

Cute picture! x3 You're really talented.

I'm sure Rudy, Danny, Melody and maybe Tracey realized it since they got to see the romantic side of Misty and Ash more than other characters. The other extras probably didn't bother that much with the romance.

Do you think Ash's Pikachu and Misty's Togetic are happy with Ash and Misty being a couple?

I think they would be happy. They are their Pokemon after all. I think they would be happy on who ever their trainer chooses to be as their BF/GF. It wouldn't be a surprise for either Pikachu or Togetic if Ash and Misty chose each other

It's sad that Togetic may not show up again. D: I always wanted Misty's Togetic to meet Dawn's Togekiss. Since Dawn's coming back, maybe Iris could be intrigued by her Togekiss. Then Ash could explain how he had a friend who had a Togepi and a togetic. A person can dream, can't they? xD

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your awesome comments! *smiles*

I think they would be glad for both of them. Since they are Ash and Misty's pokemon, I'm sure they would feel it

It's sad that Togetic may not show up again. D: I always wanted Misty's Togetic to meet Dawn's Togekiss. Since Dawn's coming back, maybe Iris could be intrigued by her Togekiss. Then Ash could explain how he had a friend who had a Togepi and a togetic. A person can dream, can't they? xD
    I felt the same thing too At first, when I watch DP and seeing Dawn's Togekiss, it made me remember Misty's togetic.. I also wished that it has to stay with Misty to become a Togekiss in the near future, but sadly.. it didn't. But I do accept itXD It would be nice if Iris would ask something about Dawn's Togekiss..and made Ash remember, a certain pokemon who also part of the Togepi family, Togetic. There's nothing wrong in dreaming though, as long as its in the right way of thinkingXD.

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Well, it's like you're reading my mind! And Togetic may not show up again? Togetic will never show up again... Unfortunately... I think it's really bad how the writers just dumped a Pokemon that has been so iconic for the whole OS. There was no need to release it, but the writers had to...

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your awesome comments! *smiles*

I think they would be glad for both of them. Since they are Ash and Misty's pokemon, I'm sure they would feel it

I felt the same thing too At first, when I watch DP and seeing Dawn's Togekiss, it made me remember Misty's togetic.. I also wished that it has to stay with Misty to become a Togekiss in the near future, but sadly.. it didn't. But I do accept itXD It would be nice if Iris would ask something about Dawn's Togekiss..and made Ash remember, a certain pokemon who also part of the Togepi family, Togetic. There's nothing wrong in dreaming though, as long as its in the right way of thinkingXD.
    I also wished Togetic would've stayed with Misty, but without evolving into Togekiss.

If Ash would realize his feelings for Misty, would he become more romantic?

I don't think he would. He's just not able to. But I think Misty accepted that, and still loves him, no matter what. Ash realizing his feelings would already be awesome for both Misty and us PokeShippers, Ash also becoming romantic is just too much to ask. And it would be out of character to see Ash being romantic.

If Ash would realize his feelings for Misty, would he become more romantic?

I don't think so but I think he would be doing it secretive or just plain simple towards Misty. I think he would act simple yet spend more time with Misty even started out as close friends.

Page 149 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast