Page 152 of 255 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Misty seems so mature..I mean not so but I guess Ash's looks younger to Misty. But I still like the creativity you put into it..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Misty seems so mature..I mean not so but I guess Ash's looks younger to Misty. But I still like the creativity you put into it..
    Well, why? They are about equal lenght on this drawing...

Well, I think Misty's mermaid hairdo makes her look more mature than with the ponytail. Do you think that has anything to do with it?

Thank you!

What do you like the most about the drawing itself?

Anyway..Don't mind me. I still do like her Misty hair do and that's one of my favorites in your drawings..

Find this topic: If Cilan were to see the classic interactions between Ash and Misty (teasing, arguing), do you think he would start teasing them about liking each other?

I don't mind you saying Misty looks older than Ash, I'd just like to hear what you think about this question: do you think the mermaid hairdo makes Misty look older than with the ponytail? Does that have to do with you thinking Misty looks older than Ash?

Also, is Misty what you like the most about the drawing?

Anyway..Don't mind me. I still do like her Misty hair do and that's one of my favorites in your drawings..

Find this topic: If Cilan were to see the classic interactions between Ash and Misty (teasing, arguing), do you think he would start teasing them about liking each other?
    Yes, of course he would! Cilan would be just as fanatic about PokeShipping as me!

Also, Ashist_Wilketch, do you consider Ash the *** man to be a PokeShipping hint? XD

^ For that.. hmm.. I don't think so. This is just me. I can't really see that counts as a hint though, it could be possibly Ash is looking at different angle or some sorts. *laughs* But it could be not.

Yes. Misty indeed. I really like how you made improvements on her. I guess you really like to draw her in her mermaid 'do?. >.<

^ For that.. hmm.. I don't think so. This is just me. I can't really see that counts as a hint though, it could be possibly Ash is looking at different angle or some sorts. *laughs* But it could be not.
    I understand. I somewhat consider it a hint, it shows Ash sees Misty as hot, which is beneficial for PokeShipping. But it's not that much of a hint to me, I just think it's funny and cute.

Yes. Misty indeed. I really like how you made improvements on her. I guess you really like to draw her in her mermaid 'do?. >.<
    Thank you!
    - I indeed love the mermaid hairdo, and enjoy drawing her with that. I also think she'll have the mermaid hairdo as daily when she's older. Now, she's fitting all that hair in one small ponytail.
    - Do you agree about the mermaid hairdo makes Misty look more mature than the regular hairdo?

Do you think Ash is a lucky guy?

I think he's a very lucky guy, because he has an awesome girlfriend, who he really loves, and who really loves him. Arceus created Ash and Misty to be together.

I understand. I somewhat consider it a hint, it shows Ash sees Misty as hot, which is beneficial for PokeShipping. But it's not that much of a hint to me, I just think it's funny and cute.
    I see what you mean. Yeah, I once laugh upon seeing that screenshot. What episode is that from again?

Ash is a lucky guy. Having a great family and good friends who was there for him. Friends.. friends really prove that Ash is really fortunate. They bring a lot of good memories together and things which are nice to keep. I believe Misty, and other of his companions, did it. Who could ever forget his meeting on his first companion? XD
    As for his love life, I might say he wasn't there yet but I could never tell what his feelings now for sure. Who ever that person that will come to his life, I think in some ways, he is indeed a lucky guy.

I see what you mean. Yeah, I once laugh upon seeing that screenshot. What episode is that from again?
    It was from the episode of Ash's Kanto/Indigo League battle against Mandi.

Ash is a lucky guy. Having a great family and good friends who was there for him. Friends.. friends really prove that Ash is really fortunate. They bring a lot of good memories together and things which are nice to keep. I believe Misty, and other of his companions, did it. Who could ever forget his meeting on his first companion? XD
    As for his love life, I might say he wasn't there yet but I could never tell what his feelings now for sure. Who ever that person that will come to his life, I think in some ways, he is indeed a lucky guy.
    Well, with this question, I was referring to Misty loving him... I meant Ash is very lucky Misty loves him, because he also loves Misty, and because Misty is awesome!

Imagine this: Ash and Misty get married and are both allowed to invite maximally ten guests. If you'd be Ash, what guests would you invite?

- Ash's mom (because she's Ash's mom).
    - Melody (as a flirty tease towards Misty, and because she's the ultimate PokeShipper when it comes to characters in the anime).
    - Dawn (former main character who travelled with Ash).
    - May (former main character who travelled with Ash).
    - Max (former main character who travelled with Ash).
    - Iris (main character who travels with Ash).
    - Cilan (main character who travels with Ash).
    - Professor Oak (good friend of Ash, he helped him a lot).
    - Angie (she and Ash seemed to be good friends).
    - Ash's dad, whoever it is (I think Ash might try to find out who his dad was).

Imagine this: Ash and Misty get married and are both allowed to invite maximally ten guests. If you'd be Misty, what guests would you invite?

- Daisy (she's Misty's sister).
    - Violet (she's Misty's sister).
    - Lily (she's Misty's sister).
    - Brock (Ash's and Misty's best friend).
    - Tracey (Daisy's boyfriend, I support HandymanShipping, and also a good friend of Ash and Misty).
    - Sakura (a very good friend of Misty).
    - Gary (as a flirty tease towards Ash).
    - Marina (she and Misty got along well on the Orange Islands).
    - Macy (to make her jealous, and to punish her for flirting with Ash).
    - Casey (she and Misty got along well in Chronicles).
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 24th June 2012 at 4:04 PM.

He's a VERY lucky guy To have such a beautiful girl who, a lot of guys wish to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post

He's a VERY lucky guy To have such a beautiful girl who, a lot of guys wish to get.
    I totally agree! And Misty loves Ash, and not all those other guys. Danny, Rudy and Georgio can just visit the wedding in 10-15 years and will get so jealous! And Misty is beautiful and cute, and also very kind (I'd say that's what matters). And sure, Ash and Misty will argue sometimes, but that's cute, and that won't ruin their relationship. Ash and Misty love each other, no matter what.

Also, about Danny, Rudy and Georgio: if they really love Misty, they'll accept the fact Misty loves Ash and not them, and maybe even visit the wedding.

Do you think Misty is a lucky girl (because of having Ash)?

I'd say yes: she loves Ash, and I'm glad Ash loves her as well. Her love life is fine (or, will be fine off-screen).
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 26th June 2012 at 5:47 PM.

Who's your favourite PokeShipping fanfic author?

Currently they include Erina-chan, Cristipotter and Bittersweet Romanticide.

I will answer this question by paraphrasing a quote from Misty Meets Her Match

Rudy: You should know, you're a very lucky guy, Ash.

Ash: (confused) Lucky? How come?

Rudy: (laughs) You'll see some day.

Ash: Hmm?
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    Who's your favourite PokeShipping fanfic author?

Currently they include Erina-chan, Cristipotter and Bittersweet Romanticide.

I will answer this question by paraphrasing a quote from Misty Meets Her Match

Rudy: You should know, you're a very lucky guy, Ash.

Ash: (confused) Lucky? How come?

Rudy: (laughs) You'll see some day.

Ash: Hmm?
    I agree, Rudy knows how awesome Misty is! Ash is so lucky!

Now, it's more like a writing exercise instead of a question: Write a scene in which PokeShipping becomes canon in a way you'd like it to happen.

Setting: Ash's house, Misty pays a visit when Ash gets home from Unova, after losing in the League again. Brock, Tracey, Professor Oak and Ash's mom are also there.

Misty: Hey Ash!
    Ash: Hey, Misty!
    Misty: *Runs at Ash for a high touch, but ends up giving Ash a hug, she can't keep the temptation and can't resist her feelings anymore*
    Ash: Misty, what are you doing?
    Misty: *kisses Ash on the cheek*
    Ash: Misty, why are you doing that?
    Misty: *Hits Ash on his head* DON'T YOU GET IT? JUST GET IT! I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT! *cries*
    Ash: *Blushes* I never realized that... Misty, I think May, Dawn and Iris were great friends, but I have a feeling you are more than just that to me. I love you too!
    *Ash and Misty kiss each other, while Brock, Tracey, Professor Oak and Ash's mom applaude Ash and Misty, and Ash and Misty are officially boyfriend and girlfriend from now on*
    Do you all like this?
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 27th June 2012 at 8:47 PM.

If only he realized Misty's feelings...
    ...he would've been a lot more luckier!

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    True. But he'll realize them when he matures, and Misty will be waiting for him: she loves Ash so much, she won't search for other guys.

Do you think Misty realizes Ash's feelings?

I'd say maybe. Most hints for PokeShipping were Misty's, but Ash also had hints. Maybe Misty noticed Ash's jealousy when other guys tried to flirt with her. And Ash seemed to like seeing Misty in her cute bikini in "Beauty and the beach" (but attractiveness isn't automatic romance), and let's not forget Ash the *** man (but that's also more attractiveness than romance). But jealousy does show romantic feelings, and being in love. I think Ash sees Misty as attractive, and he also has romantic feelings for her. He just doesn't fully realize and accept it, but there will be a day when he will. He's ten, and he's got plenty of time. And Misty is willing to wait until Ash is ready to confess his feelings. Ash and Misty love each other!

I know... I think somewhere deep inside him, he knows. It's just that he's too focused on pokemon & battles that he avoids it. When he matures, he'll really understand!

He does!
    Watched the movie-"Jirachi the wish maker"?
    In the movie,ash clearly states it that he misses misty!

I know... I think somewhere deep inside him, he knows. It's just that he's too focused on pokemon & battles that he avoids it. When he matures, he'll really understand!
    Yeah! Ash really needs to grow up!

He does!
    Watched the movie-"Jirachi the wish maker"?
    In the movie,ash clearly states it that he misses misty!
    Yeah. Now Ash has to miss Misty, he knows what he's missing.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...Dawn-311217052
    What is your opinion on this drawing?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
    @Aquamilotic,What d you think about this?

Misty: *Runs at Ash for a high touch, but ends up giving Ash a hug, she can't keep the temptation and can't resist her feelings anymore*
    Ash: Misty, why are you doing that?...
    Misty: ASH!......How could you be so dumb???You still don't get it,do you?
    Ash:Uh...Misty!
    .(A moment of silence)
    I..I never realized you felt the same about me Misty...
    (Though standing still.They look up,into each other's sparkling eyes.)
    They both come closer...
    ...And then,they kiss each other...
    And then,all of a sudden,open their eyes in a shock and move back a step while looking down at the ground in shyness.
    And then,after a few couple of seconds of staring down at the earth...
    ...Misty approaches her bike and Ash heads back home.
    ^With their mind full of thoughts and a wide smile on their faces,
    For the story to continue.Yet another day...
    (DBZ logic not applicable.)
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    ^The above is a fan fic made by aquamilotic.I do not own it in anyway.
    And BTW,@aquamilotic-Im sorry for copying your fan fic without your permission :P.
    Last edited by rohit_1997; 28th June 2012 at 5:28 PM. Reason: Really sleepy."Really"!...Not kidding.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
    @Aquamilotic,What d you think about this?

Ash: Misty, why are you doing that?...
    Misty: ASH!......How could you be so dumb???You still don't get it,do you?
    Ash:Uh...Misty!
    .(A moment of silence)
    I..I never realized you felt the same about me Misty...
    (Though standing still.They look up,into each other's sparkling eyes.)
    They both come closer...
    ...And then,they kiss each other...
    And then,all of a sudden,open their eyes in a shock and move back a step while looking down at the ground in shyness.
    And then,after a few couple of seconds of staring down at the earth...
    ...Misty approaches her bike and Ash heads back home.
    ^With their mind full of thoughts and a wide smile on their faces,
    For the story to continue.Yet another day...
    (DBZ logic not applicable.)
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    ^The above is a fan fic made by aquamilotic.I do not own it in anyway.
    And BTW,@aquamilotic-Im sorry for copying your fan fic without your permission :P.
    No problem. It's not a fanfic, it's just a quick written scene. And you just edited mine. I prefer mine, because instead of being shy after the kiss, they show more happiness because of it.

Also, I think Misty would snap more, and also hit Ash instead of just "ASH!......How could you be so dumb???You still don't get it,do you?" I think "DON'T YOU GET IT? JUST GET IT! I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT!" is more realistic.

But I like your version as well.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 28th June 2012 at 5:49 PM.

Well,i don't really like writing all that much,and since I've just edited it,I haven't really put any effort into it.
    Your version was still better,it showed the real personality of Misty.

Well,i don't really like writing all that much,and since I've just edited it,I haven't really put any effort into it.
    Your version was still better,it showed the real personality of Misty.
    Thank you! And I hate to act like an arrogant jerk, but I agree: Misty would be more violent and snappy than in your version.

I do write fanfiction.

Do you think some of the teasing of Ash and Misty is flirty?

I think it is!

For the topic, I guess...yes. I think so.

I haven't been here in a while :P
    Blank.

I am a guy who wishes to change their username. That's all.

Hey I'm not sure if anyone is interested but I've been writing a Pokeshipping fanfiction and if you want to read it here's the link.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8017101/1/

Also about the question, I think it is flirty

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Do you think some of the teasing of Ash and Misty is flirty?
    Of course it is!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    And now that I've decided to draw a misty fan art...Anyone got any ideas?

Of course it is!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    And now that I've decided to draw a misty fan art...Anyone got any ideas?
    Uh this may sound strange but in my fanfiction which I posted the link to just now there is a scene during chapter 3 at Cerulean Cape.... I think that would be a good idea for fanart... well most of my reviewers thought it was a good scene anyway lol.

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Page 152 of 255 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast