Page 157 of 255 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Guys, please don't discuss other ships here. Particulally if it's just to be smug about one ship's popularity over another or smug over the possibility of your own ship becoming canon and the effect on those ships. Not only is it rather flame-baiting to other shippers who might be reading this thread, but it doesn't exactly present a positive image of PokeShippers.

I suggest the next discussion question have to do with PokeShipping--not other ships.

Hi, I'm not up to date with the last progress in the Pokémon TV-series and movies, but still curious. Were there any signs of a reunion with Misty or appearances of her? I wonder if they still mention her sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Hi, I'm not up to date with the last progress in the Pokémon TV-series and movies, but still curious. Were there any signs of a reunion with Misty or appearances of her? I wonder if they still mention her sometimes.
    No, she never reappeared since AG134 and the Mastermind special. To date those remain her final appearances.

The Misty lure was brought up in early DP back in 2007 but you probably already knew that. Other than that Ash doesn't mention her and she never reappeared in an episode since mid-AG.

Hi, she got two major appearances in the anime, first one in AG044-45 (The Princess and the Togepi/A Togepi mirage) and second one in AG132-134 (The Scheme Team/The Right Place at the Right Mime/A Real Cleffa-Hanger).
    She also appeared as a main character in the special "Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon." (final appearance.)
    She was also the main character in four Chronicles episodes: Cerulean Blues, The Blue Badge of Courage, A Date with Delcatty and Luvdisc is a Most Splendored Thing.
    She was also in Hoso/Pokémon Weekly Broadcasting Station, which was a mini show that introduced the Chronicles episodes in Japan. You’ll have to find the episodes in Japanese if you want to watch it, though.

As for minor appareances/mentions:
    Ash uses her handkerchief in AG004 (You Never Can Tailow!).
    She’s mentioned in AG007 (Tree’s a Crowd!), because May and Max are arguing and Ash says “When we were traveling around with Misty we probably set the record for getting lost, but we'd always get to where we wanted to be in the end”
    She’s mentioned again in AG099 (Judgement Day!) when Ash and the others meet a trainer who has a Cascade Badge.
    She’s shown two times watching Ash on TV as he takes part in the Hoenn League, first time in AG126 (Saved by the Beldum) and second time in AG128 (Shocks and Bonds).
    In AG187 (The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing!) Ash receives one of her special lures.
    In DP034 (Buizel your way out of this!) Ash is shown using her special lure. He’s very protective of it, too.
    At the beginning of "The Rise of Darkrai" some scenes from the previous movies are shown behind Ash and the others walking, including a few with Misty.
    In the special episode Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!, which is about Brock, she appears very briefly in a photo.
    In the Opening of the BF (Japanese) she appears with her Azurill. In the Japanese opening “Spurt!” she appears on a “Queen of Hearts” card together with Ash’s mom.
    She appears briefly in the opening “High Touch!” in a scene that shows Ash’s closest friends.
    Last edited by Blessed; 11th August 2012 at 9:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    No, she never reappeared since AG134 and the Mastermind special. To date those remain her final appearances.

The Misty lure was brought up in early DP back in 2007 but you probably already knew that. Other than that Ash doesn't mention her and she never reappeared in an episode since mid-AG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Hi, she got two major appearances in the anime, first one in AG044-45 (The Princess and the Togepi/A Togepi mirage) and second one in AG132-134 (The Scheme Team/The Right Place at the Right Mime/A Real Cleffa-Hanger).
    She also appeared as a main character in the special "Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon." (final appearance.)
    She was also the main character in four Chronicles episodes: Cerulean Blues, The Blue Badge of Courage, A Date with Delcatty and Luvdisc is a Most Splendored Thing.
    She was also in Hoso/Pokémon Weekly Broadcasting Station, which was a mini show that introduced the Chronicles episodes in Japan. You’ll have to find the episodes in Japanese if you want to watch it, though.

As for minor appareances/mentions:
    Ash uses her handkerchief in AG004 (You Never Can Tailow!).
    She’s mentioned in AG007 (Tree’s a Crowd!), because May and Max are arguing and Ash says “When we were traveling around with Misty we probably set the record for getting lost, but we'd always get to where we wanted to be in the end”
    She’s mentioned again in AG099 (Judgement Day!) when Ash and the others meet a trainer who has a Cascade Badge.
    She’s shown two times watching Ash on TV as he takes part in the Hoenn League, first time in AG126 (Saved by the Beldum) and second time in AG128 (Shocks and Bonds).
    In AG187 (The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing!) Ash receives one of her special lures.
    In DP034 (Buizel your way out of this!) Ash is shown using her special lure. He’s very protective of it, too.
    At the beginning of "The Rise of Darkrai" some scenes from the previous movies are shown behind Ash and the others walking, including a few with Misty.
    In the special episode Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!, which is about Brock, she appears very briefly in a photo.
    In the Opening of the BF (Japanese) she appears with her Azurill. In the Japanese opening “Spurt!” she appears on a “Queen of Hearts” card together with Ash’s mom.
    She appears briefly in the opening “High Touch!” in a scene that shows Ash’s closest friends.
    Also, adding on to these two, it's very highly probable, if not certain, that she will not make any appearances in future episodes, excluding special episodes and cameos (and fingers crossed on that as well).

Do you consider Ash's "Wow Misty, I've never seen you look like a girl so much before" remark in the episode "Beauty and the beach" to be a Pokeshipping hint?

I do, Ash is just too shy to say "You're beautiful!" to Misty (or it's his denseness and/or unromanticness).

There are so many hints in the episodes about pokeshipping XD
    Snivy is AWESOME!

Name: Crystal
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Also, adding on to these two, it's very highly probable, if not certain, that she will not make any appearances in future episodes, excluding special episodes and cameos (and fingers crossed on that as well).
    Well,Dawn did get a chance,right?
    If Dawn could get a chance,then why not Misty?
    (Even though this wasn't related to Pokeshipping,i still couldn't resist commenting here.)

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Do you consider Ash's "Wow Misty, I've never seen you look like a girl so much before" remark in the episode "Beauty and the beach" to be a Pokeshipping hint?

I do, Ash is just too shy to say "You're beautiful!" to Misty (or it's his denseness and/or unromanticness).
    You know you love a person,when you're shy to them !The same applies to Ash...

Haha, okay. Thanks for the replies. Next time I should mention that my question was meant for the current season of Pokémon .... or after Advanced Generation (where I stopped watching). Well, it's sad we can feel Mistys presence only in our memory. Animes need more girls like her

Haha, okay. Thanks for the replies. Next time I should mention that my question was meant for the current season of Pokémon .... or after Advanced Generation (where I stopped watching). Well, it's sad we can feel Mistys presence only in our memory. Animes need more girls like her
    Speaking of the post-AG hints,there was actually one of them.
    There was a Pokeshipping hint where Ash refused to hand over Misty's lure to Dawn (Mentioning how special it was to him).Which resulted in an argument between them.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    Speaking of the post-AG hints,there was actually one of them.
    There was a Pokeshipping hint where Ash refused to hand over Misty's lure to Dawn (Mentioning how special it was to him).Which resulted in an argument between them.
    Ya. When he got it back he was so happy
    Snivy is AWESOME!

Name: Crystal
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

This is theoretical but

how would Ash and by extension the pokeshipper community react if misty's boyfriend from gen 2 became canon?

I'm always a sucker for obvious pairings but playing through crystal again has got me curious.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy9000 View Post
    Ya. When he got it back he was so happy
    Omg! "Buizel Your Way Out of This!" he seemed very protective of the lure and did not let Dawn use it. And then he was so elated when he got it back, he was so determined and infuriated that it got stolen away by Buizel.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This is theoretical but

how would Ash and by extension the pokeshipper community react if misty's boyfriend from gen 2 became canon?

I'm always a sucker for obvious pairings but playing through crystal again has got me curious.
    Her boyfriend,you mention?She had/has no boyfriend other than Ash!
    Tracey,was never her boyfriend!
    And besides,that's orange shipping that you mention (Which isn't a part of this thread)...
    Last edited by rohit_1997; 13th August 2012 at 1:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This is theoretical but

I, and with me most, if not all PokeShippers would be very upset with it, and Ash would also be upset, sad and angry.

However, the games don't apply to the anime, that guy doesn't exist in the anime, and whatever Misty does or says in the games isn't important for the anime.

Her boyfriend,you mention?She had/has no boyfriend other than Ash!
    Tracey,was never her boyfriend!
    And besides,that's orange shipping that you mention (Which isn't a part of this thread)...
    That user wasn't talking about OrangeShipping, but about a minor character from the games, Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal.

What would be the biggest threat to PokeShipping?

I don't think other characters are the biggest threats to PokeShipping, I think Ash's denseness is. Will he ever realize his feelings for Misty and also confess them?

What would be the biggest threat to PokeShipping?
    Ash not realizing his feelings for Misty,IMO,would be the biggest threat to Pokeshipping.
    Hope he reaches Adolescence/puberty soon...

Ash not realizing his feelings for Misty,IMO,would be the biggest threat to Pokeshipping.
    Hope he reaches Adolescence/puberty soon...
    I agree, other characters aren't as treathening as Ash's denseness... Do you think Misty's temper would be an issue? I don't think so: if Ash really loves Misty (which he certainly does), he accepts it.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...Love-321103399
    I have a new PokeShipping drawing, what do you all think of it?

Do you think Misty's temper would be an issue? I don't think so: if Ash really loves Misty (which he certainly does), he accepts it.
    NAH!Misty's temper is only a sign of her love,towards Ash.They would be more than fine together.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy9000 View Post
    There are so many hints in the episodes about pokeshipping XD
    I knew that. But I really like this Shipping! Classic but epic

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Yet another question:
    How many of you guys here are die-hard Pokeshippers?
    well,i am.

NAH!Misty's temper is only a sign of her love,towards Ash.They would be more than fine together.
    Well, I think Misty just is short-tempered, that's more than just a sign of love towards Ash. But I think Ash would accept it. He loves Misty, that's all that matters!

Yet another question:
    well,i am.
    Me too, I think most people in this thread know that.

I know Ash is way too unromantic for this, but I'll still ask: what would be a nice song Ash could sing to Misty as a serenade?

Henk Westbroek - Zelfs je naam is mooi

I am not a big fan of Dutch-sung music (but this song isn't terrible, but I'm not a big fan either), but I know this song, and Misty would love the lyrics, especially if the guy of her dreams would sing it for her.

Not really much into music...
    Sadly,i wouldn't be answering you above question as of the moment.

So disappointing about my exams results. I felt guilty on posting this . Sorry 'bout my off topic. Glad to see the discussions again.XD

=rohit_1997;14894497]May i please ask you the software you used for your banner?Would be grateful...

*Know that feel,got my exams already running..
    I've used Photoshop on making banners. Oh and btw, I love the your sig. banner AquaMilotic!
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 17th August 2012 at 3:08 PM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

[QUOTE=Ashist_Wilketch;14985386]So disappointing about my exams results. I felt guilty on posting this . Sorry 'bout my off topic. Glad to see the discussions again.XD

Until i decide upon moving into an other universe,this conversation is never gonna stop!

I wonder .. how much percentage die hard pokeshippers are there nowadays? XD I could consider myself back then but compare to now..Not so much.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 17th August 2012 at 3:08 PM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Page 157 of 255 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast