Page 158 of 255 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Ideas never die. It'll always live on as long as the original episodes are available to be watched, and maybe even without them.

As for the size of the fanbase, I'd say it's larger than it appears. There are only so many people who post on forums, write fics, make fanart, etc. There are probably a lot of people who just consume the art, the writing and follow the posts on forums.

Last edited by Blessed; 18th August 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Ideas never die. It'll always live on as long as the original episodes are available to be watched, and maybe even without them. As Likeitornot said, there'll always be someone.

As for the size of the fanbase, I'd say it's larger than it appears. There are only so many people who post on forums, write fics, make fanart, etc. There are probably a lot of people who just consume the art, the writing and follow the posts on forums.

I love the screenshot you've got there Angel. It brings back those First Misty cameo appearance in AG..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    So disappointing about my exams results. I felt guilty on posting this . Sorry 'bout my off topic. Glad to see the discussions again.XD

I've used Photoshop on making banners. Oh and btw, I love the your sig. banner AquaMilotic!
    You should compliment Skiyomi for that! She made it for my 18th birthday, which was 28 July.

Ideas never die. It'll always live on as long as the original episodes are available to be watched, and maybe even without them. As Likeitornot said, there'll always be someone.

Nice screenshots! And also, I think PokeShipping is still popular. In the poll of the "What Ash shipping?" thread, PokeShipping is the most popular, and I think PokeShipping more popular on this forum than it seems: some people support it but don't talk about it. I totally agree with you!

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...LOVE-321729099
    What do you think of this comic I made?

How many of you guys here are die-hard Pokeshippers?

I used to be but then I moved on to some more up to date ash shippings, if misty does come back I might start doing this again. And on the internet it seems like the distribution is 80% pokeship, 7% advance, 7% pearl, 6% other.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    And on the internet it seems like the distribution is 80% pokeship, 7% advance, 7% pearl, 6% other.
    You sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    You sure about that?
    Maybe not serebii but on most other websites it's predominately Ashxmisty with very few instances of adv or pearl, maybe I should increase the yaoi percentage a little.

Yet another question:
    well,i am.
    I am too. Pokshipping is really famous and I love it
    Snivy is AWESOME!

Name: Crystal
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

[QUOTE=rohit_1997;14975893]Yet another question:
    well,i am.[/QUOTE/]
    i am too

Feels good to see people devote their lives to Pokeshipping...

Do you think Misty can reappear as a ''World Leader'' ?
    Well, If there going to be a World Championship Ark then Pokeshipping can also reach its conclusion in that ark!
    Ash enter as a Champion while Misty enter as a World Leader !
    May be, There should be Side Story like ''Saki'' and ''Saki Achiga Hen''!
    The main Story shoes Ash journey to be a Champion!
    While The Side story shows Misty goal of becoming the ''World Leader'' so she can meet Ash !
    And Ash & Misty finally reveal their feeling in that ark!

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Do you think Misty can reappear as a ''World Leader'' ?
    Well, If there going to be a World Championship Ark then Pokeshipping can also reach its conclusion in that ark!
    Ash enter as a Champion while Misty enter as a World Leader !
    May be, There should be Side Story like ''Saki'' and ''Saki Achiga Hen''!
    The main Story shoes Ash journey to be a Champion!
    While The Side story shows Misty goal of becoming the ''World Leader'' so she can meet Ash !
    And Ash & Misty finally reveal their feeling in that ark!
    Sounds great!
    Misty's goal of becoming the water Pokemon master,and then turning champion using her water types would be even better,IMO.

I like the idea. Their goals seems to be heading on the same goals, of course like other trainers..as well. Seeing them,reuniting each other towards their success seems very interesting. I could imagine them congratualing each other..
    --

Time's running fast.. eh? Before I go, let me post the things I find cute earlier

Spoiler:- >.<:
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 20th August 2012 at 8:36 AM.

I like the idea. Their goals seems to be heading on the same goals, of course like other trainers..as well. Seeing them,reuniting each other towards their success seems very interesting. I could imagine them congratualing each other..
    --

Time's running fast.. eh? Before I go, let me post the things I find cute earlier

Spoiler:- >.<:
    I like those pictures! And by the way, you have a great banner in your siggy!

I remember posting a question about what would be a good birthday present for Ash to give to Misty some weeks ago, on my own birthday, so now let's see what people would answer to this question in reverse: What would be a nice birthday gift Misty could give to Ash when it's his birthday?

A trip to a Pokemon battling tournament, some Apricorn Poke Balls or anything else having to do with Pokemon battling would be nice for Ash. And no romantic dinner, but going to Pallet Town to have Ash's mom make Ash's favourite food. It's not very romantic, but Ash would like it and that's what matters.

Cute pictures! your multishipness is showing Ashist. That's cute the picture with Ash, Misty, Cilan & Iris

Thanks guys..*laughs* Besides of shipping Negai, I also ship SeaMonkeyshipping, which made me think that it would be so cute if Misty would join Ash and co. again. I would be a nice thing to see Ash getting jealous sometimes, specially when it's all about Misty with other guys..and that fanart is a cute scene if it ever got a chance to happened..XD

@Angel Your sig...yet another Pokeshiping hint.
    Pokemon do follow their trainers paths...

How many of you guys here are die-hard PokéShippers?

It depends on the definition of "die-hard". If it means that I still love and support the ship, then yes. If that means that I absolutely believe the ship will become canon at some point, well, I don't know if any ship between major characters will be canon. The writers seem to want to avoid completely confirming a ship like that. As PokéShippers, we want to believe that "Gotta Catch Ya Later!" and the original version of "A Date with Delcatty" tells us that Misty will definitely end up with Ash at some point. Same with the Kanto Grand Festival in general for ContestShippers, or "Four Roads Diverged in a Pokémon Port!" for PenguinShippers. The writers seem to prefer writing certain ships in ways that are a bit open ended, where fans of the ship can say that it will happen, or anti-fans, (or even people who just don't see enough hints) will say that it won't. Either way, I'll still love and support PokéShipping, and so, I consider myself a die-hard fan of it.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonic View Post
    How many of you guys here are die-hard PokéShippers?

It depends on the definition of "die-hard". If it means that I still love and support the ship, then yes. If that means that I absolutely believe the ship will become canon at some point, well, I don't know if any ship between major characters will be canon. The writers seem to want to avoid completely confirming a ship like that. As PokéShippers, we want to believe that "Gotta Catch Ya Later!" and the original version of "A Date with Delcatty" tells us that Misty will definitely end up with Ash at some point. Same with the Kanto Grand Festival in general for ContestShippers, or "Four Roads Diverged in a Pokémon Port!" for PenguinShippers. The writers seem to prefer writing certain ships in ways that are a bit open ended, where fans of the ship can say that it will happen, or anti-fans, (or even people who just don't see enough hints) will say that it won't. Either way, I'll still love and support PokéShipping, and so, I consider myself a die-hard fan of it.
    Quite a good explanation there!
    Whether canon or not,only time will tell.
    Whatever the result,I,will always remain a faithful Pokeshipper *takes the oath*.

What would be a nice birthday gift Misty could give to Ash when it's his birthday?

hmm.. perhaps a photograph of her ? It would be nice if she could surprise him by going to Unova, then join them on their journey even just for that day.

Oh, Miya got a new fanart!Grow up Ash!

What would be a nice birthday gift Misty could give to Ash when it's his birthday?

hmm.. perhaps a photograph of her ? It would be nice if she could surprise him by going to Unova, then join them on their journey even just for that day.

Oh, Miya got a new fanart!Grow up Ash!
    A welcome gift,in the form of a re-union,would be a pretty good present.Or a valuable object(One such as the lure of hers),would also be ideal.

A welcome gift,in the form of a re-union,would be a pretty good present.Or a valuable object(One such as the lure of hers),would also be ideal.
    I guess that a good idea. It would really shocked/surprise Ash.. maybe..

An Ash lure. That way, he'd have a Misty & Ash lure to go fishing!! ^.~

T it would be so cute if Misty would join Ash and co. again. I would be a nice thing to see Ash getting jealous sometimes, specially when it's all about Misty with other guys..and that fanart is a cute scene if it ever got a chance to happened..XD
    Tbh. Would love this to happen.
    Last edited by Blessed; 25th August 2012 at 8:39 PM.

An Ash lure. That way, he'd have a Misty & Ash lure to go fishing!! ^.~
    Also,that would prevent Ash from forgetting his best friend!

Probably a birthday cake and of course a kiss on the cheek. That way he will never forget his best birthday ever.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

^ That would be so cute. Misty would definitely the one making the cakeXD

I don't know if you guys have watch this but I just can't deny I love the songXD ~sharing

Page 158 of 255 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast