Page 159 of 255 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    What would be a nice birthday gift Misty could give to Ash when it's his birthday?

Probably a birthday cake and of course a kiss on the cheek. That way he will never forget his best birthday ever.
    IMO,that would be a very good way to mark the beginning of Ash and Misty's everlasting relationship.
    Truly!

Hey guys so I have this Pokeshipping scan that a friend of mine translated. I'll just do a quick summary: Misty is doing a quiz with the Sinnoh cast: Whose house is this? 1. Ash, 2. Prof Oak, 3. Misty. Dawn guesses Misty. Zoey guesses Prof Oak. Paul guesses Ash. The correct answer is #1, Ash's house, but Ash says Dawn's answer wasn't exactly wrong, because in the future it will be Misty's house too♥ lol.

Last edited by Blessed; 29th August 2012 at 7:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Hey guys so I have this Pokeshipping scan that a friend of mine translated. I'll just do a quick summary: Misty is doing a quiz with the Sinnoh cast: Whose house is this? 1. Ash, 2. Prof Oak, 3. Misty. Dawn guesses Misty. Zoey guesses Prof Oak. Paul guesses Ash. The correct answer is #1, Ash's house, but Ash says Dawn's answer wasn't exactly wrong, because in the future it will be Misty's house too♥ lol.

Oh.. that short comic is really adorable.It's a sweet thing to hear that from Ash..(in that fanart)..XD Who's the artist of it? Correct me if I'm wrong, that is Teppo's art right?
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 29th August 2012 at 2:57 PM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

I remember this, do you

Ash: Could you imagine Brock, married
    Misty: You and I will be married sometime too
    Ash: (Whispers) Yeah... WHAT!
    Misty: (blushes) Nothing
    Thanks Sworn Metalhead for banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeparadox View Post
    I remember this, do you

Yep, I do but not the episode title XD. I remember the time I've watched that for the first time but I haven't got any reaction or ship-like reaction to it. But yeah, it is something that Ash could be shock about what Misty have said. he also nods when Misty have said that right?.

I remember this, do you

And...well,something did surprise him here...
    If you get it...

I remember this, do you

I remember those lines alright..One of my truly classics as favorite's. Very funny as well. You can tell that Ash was shocked like the winds.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Oh.. that short comic is really adorable.It's a sweet thing to hear that from Ash..(in that fanart)..XD Who's the artist of it? Correct me if I'm wrong, that is Teppo's art right?
    Thank You! ^.^ That is correct, the artist is none other than Teppo!

Cute comic, especially Ash's house being Misty's house in the future. Sorry for not commenting on it in this thread earlier.

When Ash and Misty get together again, do you think they'd travel together for a long time before settling down?

Yes, I think so. Both still have dreams to achieve. Ash needs to win a League, and Misty needs to travel again to pursue her dream of becoming a Water Pokemon master. Then they can travel, work on their dreams and then settle down after marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Cute comic, especially Ash's house being Misty's house in the future. Sorry for not commenting on it in this thread earlier..
    Thanks so much! it's alright, you did now and that's all that matters. ;p

Yes, I think so. Both still have dreams to achieve. Ash needs to win a League, and Misty needs to travel again to pursue her dream of becoming a Water Pokemon master. Then they can travel, work on their dreams and then settle down after marriage.
    Yay! I love what you said and agree with it so much Ash & Misty love to travel.

Thanks so much! it's alright, you did now and that's all that matters. ;p

Yay! I love what you said and agree with it so much Ash & Misty love to travel.
    Yeah. And to achieve their dreams, they'll need to travel. Do you also think they'll settle down, get married and get children when both reached their goals and are old enough for marriage?

Yeah. And to achieve their dreams, they'll need to travel. Do you also think they'll settle down, get married and get children when both reached their goals and are old enough for marriage?
    YES YES!! and then that will pass on to their children. (traveling spirit.)

I also have a cute gif of what Ash said to Misty when they first met!

LOL

YES YES!! and then that will pass on to their children. (traveling spirit.)

I also have a cute gif of what Ash said to Misty when they first met!

LOL
    Nice gif you got there Angel~!
    I knew it..I knew it's Teppo's art. Teppo is really one of my favorite artist. Do have other arts of his/her?

Nice gif you got there Angel~!
    I knew it..I knew it's Teppo's art. Teppo is really one of my favorite artist. Do have other arts of his/her?
    Thank you, I'm glad you like it. Teppo is one of the best Pokeshipping artists ever. One of my favorites actually! yeah I actually have a collection of his/her art.
    Miyabi is also good, she drew an abundance of Pokeshipping art that she retired!

Ever since Misty left the show, Ash continues to be a loner. Where are you, Misty?! XD
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Miyabi is also good, she drew an abundance of Pokeshipping art that she retired!
    Too bad. I saw his/her art site before then I've realized it was gone.. He/She really is a good artist. I also love some of the arts..

Hmm.. What about another topic guys?
    Post your favorite pokeshipping picture (screenshot, fanart,) and tell why it became your favorite.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 5th September 2012 at 10:45 PM. Reason: edit phrases

Too bad. I saw his/her art site before then I've realized it was gone.. He/She really is a good artist. I also love some of the arts..

Hmm.. What about another topic guys?
    Post your favorite pokeshipping pic and tell why it become your favorite.
    This is such an impossible-to-answer question...Having to choose one is just so impossible, so here's a list of my four favourites (in no particular order) and a short explanation to say why I like these artworks so much.

http://melody1989.deviantart.com/art...10886980&qo=14
    This comic shows the relationship between Ash and Misty how it is now: they can't hide their love.

http://melody1989.deviantart.com/art...F10886980&qo=7
    I love the idea of PokeShipping art with Misty as a mermaid, this also inspired me for various drawings.

http://miyatoriaka.deviantart.com/ar...2F605156&qo=54
    This shows Ash values Misty above becoming a Pokemon Master: instead of wishing to become a Pokemon Master, he wishes Misty would return. That means a lot: we all know how obsessed he is with becoming a Pokemon Master.

http://miyatoriaka.deviantart.com/ar...2F605174&qo=15
    Ash's face here makes his love for Misty so obvious!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...70375536_n.jpg

With the reason being egoshipping.This,creates a pathway for Pokeshipping!

Post your favorite pokeshipping pic and tell why it become your favorite.

Like AquaMilotic aforementioned, it's impossible to choose one or more pics of our OTP but I will put these that I really like.

Spoiler:- Hope you like them!:

*edits the topic question* Guess your right guys. Even, I can't really choose one best pic ..
    Nice fanarts and pictures guys!

Spoiler:- sleeping-.-:

Spoiler:- argue :>:

Been posting these pictures all over again..SorryXD I think I'll add later.

Very cute Ashist, I love them. Especially the sleepy ones, shows how close they are. ^o^
    Pics I screen capped vv I hope you like them.^^ You see? we just can't choose one lol.

Very cute Ashist, I love them. Especially the sleepy ones, shows how close they are. ^o^
    Pics I screen capped vv I hope you like them.^^ You see? we just can't choose one lol.

Yeah, I guess it is..The first one is really cute.What episode is that from?

I'm confused. I always knew that there was some type of shipping in Pokemon, but only very recently did I realize it's actually quite big (ex: there's a Shipping Community on this forum).

So with all due respect to other shippers, I just don't understand them. IMO, the show has only shown two major ships (involving main characters): Ash X Misty (Pokeshipping) and May X Drew (which I learned is called Contestshipping). Those two are the only ones with obvious romantic undertones between the characters.

So that makes me a Pokeshipper by default? I mean, I'm posting this in this thread because I don't want to come across as rude or violate any policies in the other shipping threads. But seriously, to me, if the show portrayed equally obvious romantic moments between Ash and Dawn, then I would understand the need to have both ships and understand any shipping wars that may arise. IDK, just my two cents here- please don't take offense non Pokeshippers.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

If shipping in Pokemon was solely based on hints in the anime there would be a lot less pairings. As you mentioned, Pokeshipping and Contestshipping arguably have the most hints to them. Nowadays, people pair up characters for many reasons: personal preference, because they can, loyalty to a certain character, etc. Its come to the point where it doesn't have to make sense. If someone chooses to pair two characters together they can.

But... if one wants to go to the fundamentals of the show, only a few ships really stand above the rest.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    If shipping in Pokemon was solely based on hints in the anime there would be a lot less pairings. As you mentioned, Pokeshipping and Contestshipping arguably have the most hints to them. Nowadays, people pair up characters for many reasons: personal preference, because they can, loyalty to a certain character, etc. Its come to the point where it doesn't have to make sense. If someone chooses to pair two characters together they can.

But... if one wants to go to the fundamentals of the show, only a few ships really stand above the rest.
    True.
    [Around a couple of months ago.] I did notice a guy yelling an Ash x Cynthia shipping [/Around a couple of months ago]
    As for Pokeshipping,yeah.It does have a valid explanation to it.

Page 159 of 255 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast