Page 164 of 228 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 5677

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

^your simply nicole in DA? I love your arts! Welcome Simple~Nicole. It's nice to see another pokeshipper around.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Yes, I can see them doing quite well on tag battles. Even they haven't been doing some tag battles in the series, I could see they got potential of being good at it. Ash's electric type pokemon and Misty's water type pokemons could give their opponent a blast. Some of their pokemon were quite a match for battle giving strong attacks and good combinations. Ash is a good battler and I can see Misty can too despite of being a gym leader. Arguments might arise during their battle but its worth for a shot.
    Well, I think they will either do awesome or terrible. Both are skilled trainers with great Pokemon, but their arguing might screw it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply~Nicole View Post
    Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for a really long time and thought that I should finally join and actually contribute I'm a huge Pokeshipper and was hoping to be a part of this group.

Do you think Ash and Misty would be good at tag battling together?

I think they would be great together! Ash and Misty may have their arguements, but deep down they really respect each other as trainers (I say this because a lot of people say that their argueing would hinder their ability to tag team). They are very familiar with each other's battle styles as well as personalities which I believe would give them a major advantage. And they share an incredible amount of stubbornness and competitiveness which is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

I saw above that we were discussing a first kiss. I think Misty would probably adore hers near water, with the sun setting and making everything glow. And I honestly think Ash would prefer his under the stars, as cliche as that sounds it seems like he does a lot of his best thinking/getting in touch with his emotions under the night sky. The reality is that it probably would happen in a rush of emotions and not really thought out too well lol.
    Welcome to this thread! And I think their arguments might be a problem with tag battling, but it might also work out and they could make a great team, either is possible.

I don't think Ash cares that much about where he gets his first kiss. Misty is romantic and thinks about that kind of stuff, Ash doesn't.

^your simply nicole in DA? I love your arts! Welcome Simple~Nicole. It's nice to see another pokeshipper around.
    Yes, she is.

What do you think Ash and Misty think about the PokeShipping Art Contest 2012 (which was in this thread some weeks ago)?

I think they feel honored, and they're a great couple. However, until they accept/realize/confess their feelings, they might be offended by it.

What do you think Ash and Misty think about the PokeShipping Art Contest 2012 (which was in this thread some weeks ago)?

I think they might respond how they normally do when they are accused of being a couple (albeit this time it would be through drawing) with anger, shock and lots of denial. Probably some confusion mixed in there. I agree with you AquaMilotic that their reaction would be different if they were a couple already though. I know I would be a little weirded out that all these people I don't know are drawing pictures of me in love with my best friend lol. Then again having Tracey as their friend they'd likely think this was some conspiracy set up by him. It probably wouldn't be the first time they had seen a drawing of the two of them together :P

And thank you for the kind compliments on my art Ashist_Wilketch!

I think they might respond how they normally do when they are accused of being a couple (albeit this time it would be through drawing) with anger, shock and lots of denial. Probably some confusion mixed in there. I agree with you AquaMilotic that their reaction would be different if they were a couple already though. I know I would be a little weirded out that all these people I don't know are drawing pictures of me in love with my best friend lol. Then again having Tracey as their friend they'd likely think this was some conspiracy set up by him. It probably wouldn't be the first time they had seen a drawing of the two of them together :P

And thank you for the kind compliments on my art Ashist_Wilketch!
    Okay. As you said, I also think so: they like it after confessing their feelings, but now, they won't appreciate art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXvpXIq1WuA
    Do you think Ash should learn to play the guitar and then sing this song for Misty as a serenade?

I think it would be awesome, but I know Ash isn't romantic enough to do this. And I can't see Ash playing the guitar, he won't be willing to learn that.

Hello fellow pokeshippers! I'm new to this forum, but I have been a pokeshipper since probably the first movie. I guess I'll start by answering a few of the questions.

Yeah I think they would definitely deny everything and blush at the mere mentioning of the contest. Though I think deep down they'd be thinking Oh no! they know my secret!

Do you think Ash should learn to play the guitar and then sing this song for Misty as a serenade?
    Hmm, maybe he should learn to play the guitar and sing the song to Misty, but I think it would be funnier and cuter if Ash got overconfident saying something like "Playing the guitar and singing looks so easy, I don't need to learn anything!" and would fail miserably at performing the song for Misty. Of course she would enjoy it either way.
    I'm currently playing through Pokemon Blue Version. I'll hopefully be buying White 2 pretty soon.
    Feel free to send me a PM sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey1100 View Post
    Hello fellow pokeshippers! I'm new to this forum, but I have been a pokeshipper since probably the first movie. I guess I'll start by answering a few of the questions.

Yeah I think they would definitely deny everything and blush at the mere mentioning of the contest. Though I think deep down they'd be thinking Oh no! they know my secret!

Hmm, maybe he should learn to play the guitar and sing the song to Misty, but I think it would be funnier and cuter if Ash got overconfident saying something like "Playing the guitar and singing looks so easy, I don't need to learn anything!" and would fail miserably at performing the song for Misty. Of course she would enjoy it either way.
    I agree about the art thing.

Well, Ash getting overconfident and then failing would be cute and in-character, but I don't think Ash would come up with the whole idea himself. Maybe his mom should suggest it to him?

Would Misty be able to sing a serenade for Ash?

I think she won't be able to easily confess her feelings. When she finds the guts for that, she could very well do that.

Hello there Whitey1100! Welcome to the thread!
    I can sense that it would be so cute for Ash to play something with Misty.Traditionally guitars as he would sang a song for her.. seems impossible yet..cute.:3

off-topic:
    Does Ash show a little sign of playing intruments perhaps in the anime?

Spoiler:- Does anyone remember November 7?:

Hello there Whitey1100! Welcome to the thread!
    I can sense that it would be so cute for Ash to play something with Misty.Traditionally guitars as he would sang a song for her.. seems impossible yet..cute.:3

off-topic:
    Does Ash show a little sign of playing intruments perhaps in the anime?

Spoiler:- Does anyone remember November 7?:
    No, Ash didn't show any signs of that. And even if he'd be able to, he's not romantic enough to bring Misty a serenade.

Awesome banner, as I already said on DeviantArt.

Would it be romantic if Jigglypuff would perform for Ash and Misty on PokeShipping Day?

I think it would be cute, especially near a bed. And when they're asleep, Pikachu and Jigglypuff can make sure that Ash and Misty are in the same bed next to each other when they wake up! Then, they'll get a cute surprise: waking up together like a married couple!

Happy pokeshipping day to all!
    So why is this particular date pokeshipping day?

Would it be romantic if Jigglypuff would perform for Ash and Misty on PokeShipping Day?

As long as it didn't happen early in the day, resulting in them sleeping through the entire day. That would be counter-productive.
    It would be cute if Ash and Misty went to a movie and sat next to eachother, then at the end of the movie Jigglypuff would sing. After a couple hours, one of them would wake up, realizing they were resting their head on the other's shoulder.
    I'm currently playing through Pokemon Blue Version. I'll hopefully be buying White 2 pretty soon.

Happy pokeshipping day to all!
    So why is this particular date pokeshipping day?
    November 7 to be exact. You know, there could be a difference when we based on the timezones..but yeah, November 7 it is

Probably yes, but maybe it would turn out to be a sleeping moment surprise for both. they probably not hear the song sing they've fell asleepXD

November 7 to be exact. You know, there could be a difference when we based on the timezones..but yeah, November 7 it is [/s]
    Why is it November 7th? did I miss something in the show that happened on this date?

Happy Pokeshipping Day Everyone!! I was hoping to do a drawing for it but time just isn't on my side right now.

I don't think she would do it in a confessional type way, but I wouldn't call it an impossibility for her to sing for Ash once they were together. Anyone who has ever heard Ash sing knows that he shouldn't even attempt it lol.

I guess I have never considered Jigglypluff singing to be romantic. It's cute how Ash and Misty always end up near each other, but not my sense of romance. To me romance is a moment created between two people, which is kinda hard to create when one is unconscious lol.

I have a challenge against a popular train of thought, if that's alright. It is a concept that I have heard many people pose that Ash is completely unable to be romantic. Ash most definitely isn't romantic right now, not surprising since he is a preteen boy, nor do I think he ever will be overly so. But I just wanted to pose the idea that perhaps that doesn't mean that he never will be capable of creating romance. I mean lets face it, you compare 10 year old boys to 20 year old boys and there will almost always be a huge difference in the romance department. I think Ash in adulthood, though not flowery like say Rudy, will not be completely incapable of creating romantic moments nor lacking completely in the ability to do so. Because at it's core romance is about doing something special and thoughtful in an effort to show someone we love and adore that we feel that way. If Ash desires to hold any kind of relationship with a girl in the future he will try to do that very thing at times. Unfortunately I don't think we will ever get to see what a mature and grown Ash is like in the canon. Now would Ash be good at romance is a different question

Wait, it's Pokeshipping day? How did I not know about this? Sorry, I'm a horrible shipper.

Anyways, Happy Pokeshipping day everyone and I hope you all enjoy it.

I don't know about that. If Jigglypugg was going to perform for Ash and Misty on Pokeshipping, she would most likely put them to sleep. And you know how she feels about everyone falling asleep while she's singing, ya know.

Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't. Who knows.

Thanks to Skiyomi for the banner!

happy pokeshipping day sorry im late.

i think it would after ash and misty wake up from there sleep they will notice they are ontop eachother and both of them would blush or kiss.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Since it's getting kinda late in the day now, I came up with a good question.

What would be your ideal ending to pokeshipping day for Ash and Misty?

Since it's pretty cold here(around where I live anyway) I think it would be romantic if Ash and Misty cuddled up in front of the fireplace after a fun day of spending time together. Eventually, they would slowly fall asleep in eachother's arms.

Wait, it's Pokeshipping day? How did I not know about this? Sorry, I'm a horrible shipper.
    happy pokeshipping day sorry im late.
    [every] shipping got their shipping holidays and it's alright guys, you weren't that late.

Why is it November 7th? did I miss something in the show that happened on this date?
    I don't really knowXD ..but as I look out for the answers I found out that it is on November 7 because..

"November 7th is the day that PHS, the first Pokeshipping group uploaded their first MEP :3
    Gotta Catch You Later came out coincidentally on the 7th too."
    PHS could stand for Pokeshipping Heaven Studio, I'm not quite sure yet one thing I know about it is,it is an anime music group of Youtube.

As long as it didn't happen early in the day, resulting in them sleeping through the entire day. That would be counter-productive.
    It would be cute if Ash and Misty went to a movie and sat next to eachother, then at the end of the movie Jigglypuff would sing. After a couple hours, one of them would wake up, realizing they were resting their head on the other's shoulder.
    Well, that would be adorable to see. And indeed, Jigglypuff should do it late in the evening, so they can wake up together the next morning.

Probably yes, but maybe it would turn out to be a sleeping moment surprise for both. they probably not hear the song sing they've fell asleepXD
    Well, maybe? Certainly, there's no way for them to stay awake if Jigglypuff performs.

Happy Pokeshipping Day Everyone!! I was hoping to do a drawing for it but time just isn't on my side right now.

I don't think she would do it in a confessional type way, but I wouldn't call it an impossibility for her to sing for Ash once they were together. Anyone who has ever heard Ash sing knows that he shouldn't even attempt it lol.

I guess I have never considered Jigglypluff singing to be romantic. It's cute how Ash and Misty always end up near each other, but not my sense of romance. To me romance is a moment created between two people, which is kinda hard to create when one is unconscious lol.

I have a challenge against a popular train of thought, if that's alright. It is a concept that I have heard many people pose that Ash is completely unable to be romantic. Ash most definitely isn't romantic right now, not surprising since he is a preteen boy, nor do I think he ever will be overly so. But I just wanted to pose the idea that perhaps that doesn't mean that he never will be capable of creating romance. I mean lets face it, you compare 10 year old boys to 20 year old boys and there will almost always be a huge difference in the romance department. I think Ash in adulthood, though not flowery like say Rudy, will not be completely incapable of creating romantic moments nor lacking completely in the ability to do so. Because at it's core romance is about doing something special and thoughtful in an effort to show someone we love and adore that we feel that way. If Ash desires to hold any kind of relationship with a girl in the future he will try to do that very thing at times. Unfortunately I don't think we will ever get to see what a mature and grown Ash is like in the canon. Now would Ash be good at romance is a different question
    I also should've done a drawing, but I lack inspiration at this moment, so I can't come up with good ideas (and I don't like taking requests).

Also, I think Ash will stay dense and unromantic for the rest of his life. That's just who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post

i think it would after ash and misty wake up from there sleep they will notice they are ontop eachother and both of them would blush or kiss.
    That would be so adorable! However, kissing will only be done if they're already in a relationship. But a blush is possible. Or maybe both being shocked, especially if others would see them sleeping together.

Since it's getting kinda late in the day now, I came up with a good question.

What would be your ideal ending to pokeshipping day for Ash and Misty?

Since it's pretty cold here(around where I live anyway) I think it would be romantic if Ash and Misty cuddled up in front of the fireplace after a fun day of spending time together. Eventually, they would slowly fall asleep in eachother's arms.
    Well, the best would be not having an ending, the anime continuing forever and Misty being brough back, which would keep PokeShipping going forever. And there won't be an ending, because Misty won't appear in the anime anymore. But if I have to come up with my favourite idea: in the last episode, Ash comes home to Pallet Town, where Misty is waiting for him. She can't control her feelings anymore and kisses Ash on the cheek, causing her to confess her feelings. Then, Ash confesses his feelings and they're officially in a relationship. Then it should end with a part that shows their marriage ten or fifteen years later, and maybe even their kids after that (assuming they'll have children).

What would be a good song for Ash's and Misty's wedding?

"Everything I do (I do it for you)" by Bryan Adams.

I don't always post in this thread (or here at all: high-five if anyone recognizes me), but when I do, I a) reference a meme and b) post scans of a magazine article I saw AGES ago. Thank goodness for the miracle of the Internet and the good people at Bulbagarden, huh?

These are from an old publication called "Beckett's Anime Collector". Occasionally they'd do spreads about couples from different anime. Hopefully you can guess which couple this one is about, heh. The evidence it gives is rather general, but I thought it'd be something people here would enjoy one way or another.
    Part I
    Part II
    Last edited by Cap D. Blue; 10th November 2012 at 4:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap D. Blue View Post
    I don't always post in this thread (or here at all: high-five if anyone recognizes me), but when I do, I a) reference a meme and b) post scans of a magazine article I saw AGES ago. Thank goodness for the miracle of the Internet and the good people at Bulbagarden, huh?

These are from an old publication called "Beckett's Anime Collector". Occasionally they'd do spreads about couples from different anime. Hopefully you can guess which couple this one is about, heh. The evidence it gives is rather general, but I thought it'd be something people here would enjoy one way or another.
    Part I
    Part II
    That's pretty cool. I remember reading those Beckett Anime magazines.

Well, the best would be not having an ending, the anime continuing forever and Misty being brough back, which would keep PokeShipping going forever. And there won't be an ending, because Misty won't appear in the anime anymore. But if I have to come up with my favourite idea: in the last episode, Ash comes home to Pallet Town, where Misty is waiting for him.
    I like that idea. I like seeing Misty in Pallet town waiting for Ash to came. This is somewhat like the AG before when Ash got home and sees Misty in their house. It will still depend on the writers though. But no matter how small her chance to go back in the series, that little chance is still a chance and we will never know what surprise will happened next

@Cap D Blue :
    Yup, I remember that magazine scan before. It does shows some of the moments that have happened before and how evident they are.

I remember reading those scans. A pretty nice analysis for Pokeshipping, if there are more please do share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I remember reading those scans. A pretty nice analysis for Pokeshipping, if there are more please do share them.
    I do have some snippets from a different magazine, "Pojo's Unofficial Pokemon", one of my favorite publications that I wish I had more issues of:

Volume 1, Issue 7, from an article revealing the Neo Trading Card Expansion.
    Volume 2, Issue 1, from a blurb announcing the VHS release of Pokemon the Movie 2000.
    Last edited by Cap D. Blue; 14th November 2012 at 2:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap D. Blue View Post
    I do have some snippets from a different magazine, "Pojo's Unofficial Pokemon", one of my favorite publications that I wish I had more issues of:

Volume 1, Issue 7, from an article revealing the Neo Trading Card Expansion.
    Volume 2, Issue 1, from a blurb announcing the VHS release of Pokemon: The First Movie.
    Ah they're pretty cute, thanks.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...Rain-337406669
    Some people I regulary talk to already saw it, but I figured I'd still post it in this thread for people who haven't seen my most recent drawing yet.

Would you like Ash and Misty to be in a mermaid play together?

Yes and no. I once had a drawing of Misty tricking Ash into a mermaid play so they could kiss (link, also please read the description and Skiyomi's comment on it), but it's just not natural and too forced for a first kiss. But if they're already in a relationship, I'd love to see it, and then they already kissed before, so then it's not forced anymore.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 14th November 2012 at 3:17 PM.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...Rain-337406669
    Some people I regulary talk to already saw it, but I figured I'd still post it in this thread for people who haven't seen my most recent drawing yet.

Would you like Ash and Misty to be in a mermaid play together?
    I like the expression you give for both Ash and Misty. Nice job of that

Yes..I do like seeing them together on a play and particularly on the Mermaid play. But it think, not all mermaid plays includes kissing right? So I think it would be just natural for them to give it a try.

Page 164 of 228 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214 ... LastLast