Page 165 of 255 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    I like the expression you give for both Ash and Misty. Nice job of that

Yes..I do like seeing them together on a play and particularly on the Mermaid play. But it think, not all mermaid plays includes kissing right? So I think it would be just natural for them to give it a try.
    Thank you!

Well, the mermaid plays at the Cerulean Gym certainly involve kissing. That's why I even came up with that question.

If Misty would just kiss Ash on his cheek out of nowhere, how would Ash react?

I think he'd blush and enjoy it, but he might not be likely to admit it.

Would immediately jump back,with a deep red blush onto his face...
    (Ain't been here for quite a long time now.Sad to admit won't be visiting this place frequently,for a few days now.MY exams seem to be approaching).

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...ries-338203323
    This is my new PokeShipping drawing. What do you think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post

Would immediately jump back,with a deep red blush onto his face...
    (Ain't been here for quite a long time now.Sad to admit won't be visiting this place frequently,for a few days now.MY exams seem to be approaching).
    That would be cute. And then, maybe he realizes that he can't deny his feelings for Misty anymore, if it makes him realize his feelings for Misty. It would be adorable, and maybe a nice plot idea for a last episode.

Good luck with your exams!

What would you prefer, PokeShipping becoming canon or not?

I'd like to see PokeShipping become canon, but only in a realistic way. For example, an idea for a last episode, if Misty would return: Misty kissing Ash on his cheek out of nowhere, Ash not understanding why Misty does that, Misty getting mad and confessing while crying, Ash realizing his feelings for Misty and confessing too, and then Ash and Misty are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Then, Ash kisses Misty on her cheek. It would be in-character: Ash being dense, and Misty getting mad about Ash not understanding.

However, I know it's not going to happen, the writers won't give Misty a return...

Oh wow, long long long time since I've been in here. Anyways...

Honestly, I think the general consensus would be accurate. He would blush something fierce and jump away. Probably rub his cheek in an immature way and yell at her, picking a fight to cover up his embarrassment. He's a male, they do silly things in the face of affection.

It breaks my little pre-pubescent shipper heart (This was my very first shipping after all!) to admit this, but I don't want it to be canon at all. If you had asked me a couple years ago, I would have sworn up and down that yes I want this to be canon. But they're young, especially with the writers insisting on Ash continuously being ten. But Ash and Misty are both very goal driven people. They would never fully commit to any sort of relationship without having reached those goals first. We don't know anything that's happened to Misty in Ash's recent travels, but as a gym leader she's probably stagnated a bit, having to take care of her home while her sisters galavant across the world. She's learning about water Pokemon sure, but not in a way that will allow her to be a master of the type. Ash on the other hand is all over the place, still trying to achieve that elusive goal of being a Pokemon Master.

This is not even including the thought that to continue being a Pokemon Master would require him to travel for a long time, and possibly never stop until he finally got too old. So no, I don't want this to be canon simply because it would sell the dreams we've been sold since we were kid short.

But this is why we have such amazing fan fiction from an even more amazing fan base of shippers!

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

Quote Originally Posted by McIntyre View Post
    Oh wow, long long long time since I've been in here. Anyways...

Honestly, I think the general consensus would be accurate. He would blush something fierce and jump away. Probably rub his cheek in an immature way and yell at her, picking a fight to cover up his embarrassment. He's a male, they do silly things in the face of affection.

It breaks my little pre-pubescent shipper heart (This was my very first shipping after all!) to admit this, but I don't want it to be canon at all. If you had asked me a couple years ago, I would have sworn up and down that yes I want this to be canon. But they're young, especially with the writers insisting on Ash continuously being ten. But Ash and Misty are both very goal driven people. They would never fully commit to any sort of relationship without having reached those goals first. We don't know anything that's happened to Misty in Ash's recent travels, but as a gym leader she's probably stagnated a bit, having to take care of her home while her sisters galavant across the world. She's learning about water Pokemon sure, but not in a way that will allow her to be a master of the type. Ash on the other hand is all over the place, still trying to achieve that elusive goal of being a Pokemon Master.

This is not even including the thought that to continue being a Pokemon Master would require him to travel for a long time, and possibly never stop until he finally got too old. So no, I don't want this to be canon simply because it would sell the dreams we've been sold since we were kid short.

But this is why we have such amazing fan fiction from an even more amazing fan base of shippers!
    Well, do you think Ash would secretly enjoy the kiss? I think he would.

Also, PokeShipping becoming canon and Ash's and Misty's goals don't have to interfere with each other. They can also travel together as boyfriend and girlfriend and work on their goals. The anime will never do that, but it's possible. In my fanfic, Ash and Misty travel together as a confirmed couple, and work on their goals.

What's your favourite PokeShipping fanfic?

Mine is "The Two Hearts Tournament" by Skiyomi. A good second is "The Kingdom of Illusions", also written by Skiyomi. And she has great oneshots too in her collection "Sink or Swim". For anyone who hasn't read these yet, I'd like to recommend them now.

Here are links:

The Two Hearts Tournament
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ng)&highlight=

The Kingdom of Illusions
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ete&highlight=

Sink or Swim
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ts)&highlight=
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 20th November 2012 at 1:15 PM.

Glad to see ya again in the thread McIntyre !

Those fanfics were three of my favvorites and I do agree they are nicely made. I love the Kingdom of Illusions and reading some of the oneshots is really interesting. Oh and btw, I had updated my pixiv and submitted this http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=31620864. Some of my old pokeshipping arts/sketches.XD

'Till next time!
    ~Ash.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Glad to see ya again in the thread McIntyre !

Those fanfics were three of my favvorites and I do agree they are nicely made. I love the Kingdom of Illusions and reading some of the oneshots is really interesting. Oh and btw, I had updated my pixiv and submitted this http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=31620864. Some of my old pokeshipping arts/sketches.XD

'Till next time!
    ~Ash.
    Is Skiyomi your favourite author? She certainly is my favourite.

Cute drawing!

Is there anything you don't like about PokeShipping?

For me, no. You could say Misty's lack of appearances in DP and BW, but that doesn't have to do with PokeShipping and/or Misty, that has to do with the decisions of the writers.

Ash would probably get a bit confussed and try to talk it away or something. Later on he would realize why she did it and then understand for sure how he feel about her.

Canon for sure. We all deserve to see it happen. It has been way to many years of waiting now. A good way to end the show would be one last season with the original 3. AshxMisty confess their feelings after a argue or something. Ash becomes the master in that season while Misty is there supporting him (would be good if they gave Misty more screen time with goals she wanna reach too). The very last episode is a episode about "X years later". By then AshxMisty has a child and that child will go on their own journey.

Would bee so awesome if this + some other stuff would happend in the last season =)

He would blush and then jump away quickly yelling at Misty. But deep inside, he really liked it. He then contemplates about what had happened and comes to the conclusion that she has feelings for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post

He would blush and then jump away quickly yelling at Misty. But deep inside, he really liked it. He then contemplates about what had happened and comes to the conclusion that she has feelings for him.
    I agree. And when he realizes his feelings, and Misty already kissed him (so he knows Misty loves him), he'll be able to confess his feelings to Misty and become a couple!

Do you think Professor Oak is a PokeShipper?

I think he is, I suppose he saw enough PokeShippy moments either on the telephone with Ash and when Ash, Misty and Tracey/Brock visited the Lab.

Do you think Delia is a Pokeshipper?

I think so, they were probably talking about Ash in Pallet Town when Misty stayed at Ash's house for an unspecified amount of time.

I think so, they were probably talking about Ash in Pallet Town when Misty stayed at Ash's house for an unspecified amount of time.
    I agree. Ash's mom should be able to recognize her son's feelings.

If you could get one PokeShipping-related wish granted, what would it be?

I'd say PokeShipping becoming canon in a realistic way. It would mean my favourite character Misty will have to return, and it means that my favourite shipping becomes canon in the way I want it to be canon: in a realistic way.

If you could get one Pokeshipping-related wish granted, what would it be?

To have Misty playing the Mermaid and Ash as the Prince. Then Misty's Luvdisc use their powers which then leads to Ash and Misty having a beautiful moment.

To have Misty playing the Mermaid and Ash as the Prince. Then Misty's Luvdisc use their powers which then leads to Ash and Misty having a beautiful moment.
    That's cute. But Ash and Misty could also have that beautiful moment without Luvdisc, the power of love will do the job just fine.

Is there a certain pokemon in the anime that resembles PokeShipping?

I'd say yes:
    - Ash's Pikachu: he copied Ash's behavior. For example, he didn't want to battle Misty because he sees her as a friend (but Ash sees her as more than a friend, if he realizes his feelings), he gets along well with Misty.
    - Misty's Psyduck. His relationship with Misty is a mirror to PokeShipping. Misty has a love/hate relationship with both Ash and Psyduck: she loves them both, but gets mad at them very often, also because of her short temper.

Yeah I think she is!
    She is Ash mother and should understand the feelings Ash do have for Misty (They actually are obvious even if other shippers don't wanna confess it). Delia also seems to really like Misty so I think she see Misty as the perfect girl for Ash.

I wanna see them become a couple at the end. But I wanna see it in a way that is good enough for them. I guess a dream scenario for me would be one of those "close death moments". Maybe a combination of "The tower of terror" and the first Pokemon movie. Misty beeing so scared to lose him and in the moment he is "dead" talk about how important he is and that she can't lose him and also loves him. And like in that old episode from the anime Ash is able to hear Mistys voice all the time. He wakes up and it is hugs/a kiss exc.

When Ash is "dead" they are playing "Tears after the cloudy weather" and when he wakes up they play the same part of the song they played when Ash woke up after beeing turned into a stone in the first movie.

Something like this would be amazing =)

Pikachu!
    He also loves Misty and he is the only one that saw everything betwen them. If I don't remember wrong Professor Oak said Pokemons share the same feelings as their trainers (maybe not word for word but something like that) and Pikachu seems to really love Misty and is also the only one he refuse to fight against. I know he don't wanna fight a few times (against Brock because he was scared but Ash convinced him anyway but against Misty it didn't feelt like he pushed it that hard either).

Do you honestly think Pokeshipping will be canon in the end? Why/Why not? If they get together how will it happen? If you don't believe they will end up together do you have a hard time feeling optimistic?

I really wanna see it be canon but I have no faith in it. This show like many other great show is in the end a "money show" and it feels like they kick their fans in the *** a lot of times =/
    I think they beeing canon/married/haveing a child exc would be the perfect way to end it but it feels like they don't really care and is more makeing it for the money
    Last edited by ArmadaUGS; 23rd November 2012 at 5:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post

Yeah I think she is!
    She is Ash mother and should understand the feelings Ash do have for Misty (They actually are obvious even if other shippers don't wanna confess it). Delia also seems to really like Misty so I think she see Misty as the perfect girl for Ash.
    Indeed! And in order to make Delia a happy mother (and, in the future, grandmother), Ash needs to realize his feelings.

I wanna see them become a couple at the end. But I wanna see it in a way that is good enough for them. I guess a dream scenario for me would be one of those "close death moments". Maybe a combination of "The tower of terror" and the first Pokemon movie. Misty beeing so scared to lose him and in the moment he is "dead" talk about how important he is and that she can't lose him and also loves him. And like in that old episode from the anime Ash is able to hear Mistys voice all the time. He wakes up and it is hugs/a kiss exc.

When Ash is "dead" they are playing "Tears after the cloudy weather" and when he wakes up they play the same part of the song they played when Ash woke up after beeing turned into a stone in the first movie.

Something like this would be amazing =)
    That's a great idea! Maybe you should write a oneshot about it!

Pikachu!
    He also loves Misty and he is the only one that saw everything betwen them. If I don't remember wrong Professor Oak said Pokemons share the same feelings as their trainers (maybe not word for word but something like that) and Pikachu seems to really love Misty and is also the only one he refuse to fight against. I know he don't wanna fight a few times (against Brock because he was scared but Ash convinced him anyway but against Misty it didn't feelt like he pushed it that hard either).
    I agree.

Do you honestly think Pokeshipping will be canon in the end? Why/Why not? If they get together how will it happen? If you don't believe they will end up together do you have a hard time feeling optimistic?

I really wanna see it be canon but I have no faith in it. This show like many other great show is in the end a "money show" and it feels like they kick their fans in the *** a lot of times =/
    I think they beeing canon/married/haveing a child exc would be the perfect way to end it but it feels like they don't really care and is more makeing it for the money
    Well, I also have no faith in it, Misty won't come back... The writers don't care about what the fans want, they only want money...

At this moment, I'd just be happy if PokeShipping isn't disproved when the anime ends. Then, PokeShipping is at least still possible...

If the anime ends with Misty never returning, but PokeShipping isn't disproved, would you be satisfied?

Yes and no. On one hand, I need to see Misty again, I'd love to see how she's doing and see some cute PokeShipping hints. On the other hand, with the current direction the writers are taking and with Misty never returning, I'd just be relieved if PokeShipping won't be disproved...
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 23rd November 2012 at 1:02 PM.

Honestly, I don't think Ash wouldn't end up with someone in the anime, this is just me but if I could have one wish for Pokeshipping.. that will be something on Ash's side -- Ash giving back the same feelings Misty used to have for him. I guess, it would be nice for him to realized that and somehow, make Misty feel how he really feels deep inside.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Indeed! And in order to make Delia a happy mother (and, in the future, grandmother), Ash needs to realize his feelings.
    Word!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    That's a great idea! Maybe you should write a oneshot about it!
    I was actually thinking a lot of this last night and I do have some ideas. The fact you actually did mention it too makes me really wanna try it out. Even if the real writers will never see it I would like to give it a shot and see what people think about it. My English is far from perfect though but I guess people can live with that :P

If the anime ends with Misty never returning, but PokeShipping isn't disproved, would you be satisfied?

I would not be satisfied =/
    The biggest reason Im currently watching the entire anime is that I really hope she commes back again (I know she return at least one more time cause Im only at season 7 but I mean more then that).
    I know that maight sound weird but I still wanna see how the best show of my childhood ends even if I really don't like the path they have been choosing for the last 7 years or something.

If I will be 100% honest I think no shipping will happen (with Ash included at least) and yeah I say that without seeing the whole story with May and nothing with dawn/Iris. The path they have done (money road) is what makes me think this way. That means I also think no ship will for sure be disproved.

Will only be satisfied if they do end up together because that is what they and all of us deserve after all this years.
    Last edited by ArmadaUGS; 23rd November 2012 at 4:01 PM.

Honestly, I don't think Ash wouldn't end up with someone in the anime, this is just me but if I could have one wish for Pokeshipping.. that will be something on Ash's side -- Ash giving back the same feelings Misty used to have for him. I guess, it would be nice for him to realized that and somehow, make Misty feel how he really feels deep inside.
    Why do you say "the same feelings Misty used to have for him"? Do you think Misty doesn't have feelings for Ash anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post
    Word!

I was actually thinking a lot of this last night and I do have some ideas. The fact you actually did mention it too makes me really wanna try it out. Even if the real writers will never see it I would like to give it a shot and see what people think about it. My English is far from perfect though but I guess people can live with that :P

I would not be satisfied =/
    The biggest reason Im currently watching the entire anime is that I really hope she commes back again (I know she return at least one more time cause Im only at season 7 but I mean more then that).
    I know that maight sound weird but I still wanna see how the best show of my childhood ends even if I really don't like the path they have been choosing for the last 7 years or something.

If I will be 100% honest I think no shipping will happen (with Ash included at least) and yeah I say that without seeing the whole story with May and nothing with dawn/Iris. The path they have done (money road) is what makes me think this way. That means I also think no ship will for sure be disproved.

Will only be satisfied if they do end up together because that is what they and all of us deserve after all this years.
    Well, the best way to get better at writing is by writing. Practice a lot, write a lot and also read good fanfics from other authors (like the ones from Skiyomi I mentioned earlier in this thread).

Well, I also don't think Misty will ever return, and I'm not expecting anything when it comes to PokeShipping. And because Misty won't return and because countless girls in the anime come and go, I'd just be relieved if the anime would end and Ash won't get with someone else. Misty won't get with someone else, because she won't appear anymore.

How do you think Brock and Tracey would react if Ash and Misty would confess their feelings to each other in front of Brock and Tracey?

I think those two would say something like "We knew this all along, Misty was just too stubborn to confess it and Ash was too dense to realize it."

How do you think Brock and Tracey would react if Ash and Misty would confess their feelings to each other in front of Brock and Tracey?

They would be happy but not surprised at all. Both of them already know they do have feelings for each other.

What is your opinion on the Japanese opening (season 10) when Misty is on the card for the heart of queen?

When I saw that I saw that as a hint. The writers know for sure that it excist shippers of all kind. Even if I doubt Pokeshipping will be canon it seems like a weird move to put her there if they don't just wanna make a lot of people upset.

About the feelings stuff:
    I never say Misty does not have feelings anymore for Ash but I wasn't that sure if she ever got the same feeling..[it's either her feelings improved by now or not]. I do not really specified how it changed until now, that's what I meant about it. I still got the feeling, Ash has a place in Misty's heart like how much she has room for her friends.

I guess Brock wouldn't be that surprised if they have confessed to each other.., Maybe Tracey would.XD

By the way, Yes. Skiyomi is one my favorite authors.

About the feelings stuff:
    I never say Misty does not have feelings anymore for Ash but I wasn't that sure if she ever got the same feeling..[it's either her feelings improved by now or not]. I do not really specified how it changed until now, that's what I meant about it. I still got the feeling, Ash has a place in Misty's heart like how much she has room for her friends.
    Sorry... It's just that you said "Ash giving back the same feelings Misty used to have for him", and the "used to have" made me think you meant Misty doesn't have those feelings for Ash anymore.

I think Misty still has feelings for Ash, just as strong as when they travelled together.

I guess Brock wouldn't be that surprised if they have confessed to each other.., Maybe Tracey would.XD
    Well, I don't think Tracey would be surprised... Tracey is even a PokeShipper himself, we've seen that in "Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?"

By the way, Yes. Skiyomi is one my favorite authors.
    She's also my favourite.

Also, a question from years ago in this thread:

When/if Ash and Misty get married, do think they would settle down to raise a family, or do you think they will keep traveling together?

I think it depends on two things:
    - Do they want children?
    - Have Ash and Misty reached their goals yet?

If they will have children, they'll have to settle down to raise children. When these children leave the house to become Pokemon Trainers too, they could travel again if they haven't reached their goals yet. That's my second point: if Misty is a Water Master and Ash won at least one League, they can easily settle down. If they haven't reached these goals yet, they probably want to travel and pursue their dreams before even considering to settle down.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...LASH-339466431
    My new drawing, do you all like it?
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 24th November 2012 at 5:46 PM.

When/if Ash and Misty get married, do think they would settle down to raise a family, or do you think they will keep traveling together?

Depends on a lot of factors. Like AquaMilotic said it depends on if they have reached their goals. If they haven't why rush things? If they already have reached their goals and wanna have cildrens (I totally support it) it would be great.

Like what's been aforementioned, it largely depends on their goals. But we all know that Ash isn't the type to settle down because he's constantly on the go. The only reason why Misty is in one place was because she was forced to. If not, she would be traveling as well. As for children, one is okay. But since they would be a couple, they could also travel to pursue their goals.

Oh yeah, Skiyomi is definitely a great author.

I haven't read any of her stories but I have read some her drabbles and she's a very good author. (:

I doubt they will travel together forever. Sooner or later, I would imagine that they would want to have a family and it would be hard if they're always traveling around, you know.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Page 165 of 255 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast