Page 166 of 254 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Was watching Pokemon "The power of one" today and I haven't seen this movie in a very long time. Even if it was maybe 7 years ago I saw it I remember the movie had tons of Pokeshipping stuff included. The only thing I wonder is if this movie has "fake hints" because 4 kids did some of those in the anime (even if tons of stuff is not fake).

Anyone that actually know if all the Pokeshipping stuff in this movie is actually true according to the orginial scribt?

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post
    When/if Ash and Misty get married, do think they would settle down to raise a family, or do you think they will keep traveling together?

Depends on a lot of factors. Like AquaMilotic said it depends on if they have reached their goals. If they haven't why rush things? If they already have reached their goals and wanna have cildrens (I totally support it) it would be great.
    I agree. They can't travel with children. Well, they could, but it would be inconvenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    When/if Ash and Misty get married, do think they would settle down to raise a family, or do you think they will keep traveling together?

Like what's been aforementioned, it largely depends on their goals. But we all know that Ash isn't the type to settle down because he's constantly on the go. The only reason why Misty is in one place was because she was forced to. If not, she would be traveling as well. As for children, one is okay. But since they would be a couple, they could also travel to pursue their goals.
    Well, if Ash won a League, I think he could be fine with settling down with Misty. But I also think Misty wouldn't like to settle down until she reached her goals.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    Oh yeah, Skiyomi is definitely a great author.

I haven't read any of her stories but I have read some her drabbles and she's a very good author. (:

I doubt they will travel together forever. Sooner or later, I would imagine that they would want to have a family and it would be hard if they're always traveling around, you know.
    Yeah, and I think they'll reach their goals. Ash could easily win a League if he'd just pick Pokemon he already has, instead of only catching new Pokemon and using Pikachu. And if Misty travels for one more season without being forced to be a Gym Leader, she'll improve so much that she might win the Whirl Cup.

Time for a new question!

What do you like most about PokeShipping? What makes you a PokeShipper?

- Ash and Misty love each other despite their flaws. Ash is immature, dense and unromantic, and that sometimes annoys Misty, but she loves him despite that. And Ash loves Misty, despite her temper, and her anger problem, and all the arguments and physical violence caused by that. Ash and Misty love each other despite their flaws. Sure, they'll argue sometimes, but that won't treathen their relationship, I don't think they'd even consider breaking up after one argument, their love is stronger than all the anger, arguments and annoyance.
    - The cute hints. Jealousy from both sides, for example. And their constant denial. And Ash's physical attraction to Misty is cute and funny.
    - Misty is my favourite character. To me, it's obvious that she loves Ash and Ash only. I want her to be happy, so I want her to end up with Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Yeah, and I think they'll reach their goals. Ash could easily win a League if he'd just pick Pokemon he already has, instead of only catching new Pokemon and using Pikachu. And if Misty travels for one more season without being forced to be a Gym Leader, she'll improve so much that she might win the Whirl Cup.
    That's something that's always irritated me about him. He could easily won the Hoenn League if he just would have used the Pokemon he already had at that point. But no, he just had to be stubborn about it and use the Pokemon he caught in the Hoenn Region.

And I agree with you completely about the Misty bit. It's a little unfair that she was forced into running the gym while her sisters traveled. Can't really blame them though.

Topic time.

Well, I'm a big fan of one sided pairings so one thing I like most about Pokeshipping is that Misty clearly had feelings for Ash. And once Ash stops being such a dense idiot and finally realized what love is, he's eventually develop feelings for someone and there's a good chance that it could be Misty.

And plus, the obvious hints help too. Ash was so jealous of Rudy in that one episode (what was the name of it again?) so I'm sure he does feel something for Misty.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

That's something that's always irritated me about him. He could easily won the Hoenn League if he just would have used the Pokemon he already had at that point. But no, he just had to be stubborn about it and use the Pokemon he caught in the Hoenn Region.

And I agree with you completely about the Misty bit. It's a little unfair that she was forced into running the gym while her sisters traveled. Can't really blame them though.

Topic time.

Well, I'm a big fan of one sided pairings so one thing I like most about Pokeshipping is that Misty clearly had feelings for Ash. And once Ash stops being such a dense idiot and finally realized what love is, he's eventually develop feelings for someone and there's a good chance that it could be Misty.

And plus, the obvious hints help too. Ash was so jealous of Rudy in that one episode (what was the name of it again?) so I'm sure he does feel something for Misty.
    Yeah... Ash should've just made a top team of Kanto and Johto Pokemon that aren't released and use those and solely those in Hoenn, then he'd be ready to win the League. How about Pikachu, Bayleef, Heracross, Kingler, Totodile and Snorlax? Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charizard couldn't be included, so then I suppose these six are the strongest Kanto and Johto ones that are left. With a team of these in Hoenn, Ash could've won the Hoenn League.

"Can't really blame them though." Why not? What they did was very mean and very unfair towards Misty...

Um... No offense intended, but why do you call PokeShipping one-sided? It's not like only one person of the couple has feelings, Ash showed hints too. Sure, less hints than Misty, but I don't think PokeShipping is totally one-sided. And you acknowledge Ash's feelings as well, so then I don't see why you'd call it one-sided.

The episode title is "Misty Meets Her Match" (even though she doesn't meet her match, she already met her match in the first episode and that is Ash, not Rudy).

I agree that Ash should make a team with his Kanto (and maybe some Johto) Pokemon and go and win. I think he can include Pokemon that is staying at another place atm. Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charizards came all back to Ash in the Johto leauge to support him.

Pokeshipping is not one sided. It is way to many hints from Ash (way more from Misty but still) that actually proves it. I know tons of other ships does excist but I will not argue about which one of most or anything (but I guess Pokeshipping have most) cause I haven't even finished the Hoenn seasons yet. But if anyone say it is one sided they should actually rewatch the anime.

AquaMilotic: Do you have any idea of Pokemon "the Power of one" have any faked dubbed hints for Pokeshipping or is all of them correct according to the original Japanese scribt?

I agree that Ash should make a team with his Kanto (and maybe some Johto) Pokemon and go and win. I think he can include Pokemon that is staying at another place atm. Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charizards came all back to Ash in the Johto leauge to support him.

Pokeshipping is not one sided. It is way to many hints from Ash (way more from Misty but still) that actually proves it. I know tons of other ships does excist but I will not argue about which one of most or anything (but I guess Pokeshipping have most) cause I haven't even finished the Hoenn seasons yet. But if anyone say it is one sided they should actually rewatch the anime.

AquaMilotic: Do you have any idea of Pokemon "the Power of one" have any faked dubbed hints for Pokeshipping or is all of them correct according to the original Japanese scribt?
    I agree. And indeed, he used those for the League, and I suppose he might be able to take Charizard with him, but Charizard is in love with Charla and is in the Charicific Valley now. Bulbasaur can't just leave the Lab, then Oak's Pokemon will start fighting. And Squirtle is a fireman now. Then the League-winning team would be: Pikachu, Snorlax, Charizard, Bayleef, Squirtle, Bulbasaur.

Well, I am biased, but I think PokeShipping has more hints than a lot of other Ash and/or Misty shippings. And it's good that you acknowledge that PokeShipping isn't one-sided. Even if Misty has way more hints, Ash has enough hints to say PokeShipping isn't entirely one-sided.

Sorry, I'm not 100% sure. If I would know for sure, I would've answered that question before. Angel and pokemon fan 132 know more about that than me, maybe you could ask one of them?

This is a question from way earlier in this thread: Have you ever considered converting to another Ash and/or Misty shipping?

I haven't. I don't like these, I don't see any romance between Ash and other charcters and also not between Misty and other characters (aside from one-sided stuff like Latias, Bayleef and Georgio). I love PokeShipping, and all the hints in the anime left a very strong impression with me.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 27th November 2012 at 4:03 PM.

Yeah I know those Pokemon have something else they are all doing/working with but when all of them could take some time for the Johto leauge I think they can do it again. I also think if we saw those as "real" they would like to help Ash. Even if they feel they have other things in their life. They appreciate, respect and LOVE Ash. They all know how badly he wanna be the champion and they wanna help him get there. The writers can't see this (I don't think they care much about the fans tbh) if the chars never returns in the important matches exc.

For me it was obvious even as a kid so I can't really understand why people even question it. I can understand if people don't wanna see AshxMisty beeing a couple (even if I disaggre with them) but if you actually deny the facts we have seen in the anime it's not about beeing blind it is more about the fact that you don't wanna see them together so much that you try to convince yourself otherwise.

Ohh I thought that was why but I hoped maybe you didn't saw the question XD
    Well if no one of them see that question I will maybe send a PM or something.

Have you ever considered converting to another Ash and/or Misty shipping?

Nope I haven't! Like I said I haven't seen the entire Anime but Im on my way now. AshxMay is for sure not something I would like as a couple and never in the first 7 seasons I have even had the smallest "feeling" for Ash and Misty with another guy/girl

Yeah I know those Pokemon have something else they are all doing/working with but when all of them could take some time for the Johto leauge I think they can do it again. I also think if we saw those as "real" they would like to help Ash. Even if they feel they have other things in their life. They appreciate, respect and LOVE Ash. They all know how badly he wanna be the champion and they wanna help him get there. The writers can't see this (I don't think they care much about the fans tbh) if the chars never returns in the important matches exc.

For me it was obvious even as a kid so I can't really understand why people even question it. I can understand if people don't wanna see AshxMisty beeing a couple (even if I disaggre with them) but if you actually deny the facts we have seen in the anime it's not about beeing blind it is more about the fact that you don't wanna see them together so much that you try to convince yourself otherwise.

Ohh I thought that was why but I hoped maybe you didn't saw the question XD
    Well if no one of them see that question I will maybe send a PM or something.

Nope I haven't! Like I said I haven't seen the entire Anime but Im on my way now. AshxMay is for sure not something I would like as a couple and never in the first 7 seasons I have even had the smallest "feeling" for Ash and Misty with another guy/girl
    Well, I'm not sure if Ash can just take those Pokemon away form where they are now for an entire journey. Even if they want to join Ash, I don't think Professor Oak wants all Pokemon at his lab to start a fight.

And that the writers don't care about the fans is something we already know for years.

Okay, sorry. I understand.

I see.

Do you like Ash's physical attraction to Misty?

I think it's cute. He once said "Misty, I've never seen you look like a girl before" in the episode "Beauty and the Beach." He was totally attracted. However, I think Ash meant to say "Misty, you look hot, cute, beautiful and attractive in that bikini!" However, we all know Ash is too dense to say that, and to stubborn to admit he thinks that. Also, because of his unromanticness, his physical attraction at least shows that he's old enough to feel attraction, even though he's ten years old and dense.

I would love to see him has those Pokemon for a enitre journey but that is not completly necessary. Charizard is doing a huger progress in the Charicific Valley then he would with Ash. Ash is not more then one person so it's hard have a "perfect" shedule for that many Pokemon. Now Charizard can focus a lot to become stronger so if we put it in a perspective "increase Ash chances to win" I think it's good for him that Charizard is training with those other strong Charizards.

Squirtle have a very good reason to stay if you ask me. The Squirtle squad is so epic but ofc he could take some days of to help Ash. Maybe he dosen't benefit as much as Charizard when it comes to beeing stronger but he has a lot of practice that would help him in a battle if you ask me.

Bulbasaur is the one with the weakest/most stupid reason to stay. First of all it is Ash Pokemon and even if Bulbasaur wanna stay I don't think he should be responsible for what happens their all the time. If those other Pokemon never can survive without Bulbasaur they haven't solved anything which is super bad after that long time. With Bulbasaur that from time to time they need to work more on their own. I know in that one episode he came back in season 7 they started fighting again. But even if Bulbasaur is great when it comes to this stuff someone should be able to help them too.

Yeah I do. "Beauty and the Beach" is a perfect example. He is young and don't really wanna admit what he feels. The respons Ash gives to Misty is a perfect example of someone that "don't know anything about love" which makes it even better. The fact that he actually feelt attracted by Misty is a even stronger hint of Pokeshipping.

I would love to see him has those Pokemon for a enitre journey but that is not completly necessary. Charizard is doing a huger progress in the Charicific Valley then he would with Ash. Ash is not more then one person so it's hard have a "perfect" shedule for that many Pokemon. Now Charizard can focus a lot to become stronger so if we put it in a perspective "increase Ash chances to win" I think it's good for him that Charizard is training with those other strong Charizards.

Squirtle have a very good reason to stay if you ask me. The Squirtle squad is so epic but ofc he could take some days of to help Ash. Maybe he dosen't benefit as much as Charizard when it comes to beeing stronger but he has a lot of practice that would help him in a battle if you ask me.

Bulbasaur is the one with the weakest/most stupid reason to stay. First of all it is Ash Pokemon and even if Bulbasaur wanna stay I don't think he should be responsible for what happens their all the time. If those other Pokemon never can survive without Bulbasaur they haven't solved anything which is super bad after that long time. With Bulbasaur that from time to time they need to work more on their own. I know in that one episode he came back in season 7 they started fighting again. But even if Bulbasaur is great when it comes to this stuff someone should be able to help them too.

Yeah I do. "Beauty and the Beach" is a perfect example. He is young and don't really wanna admit what he feels. The respons Ash gives to Misty is a perfect example of someone that "don't know anything about love" which makes it even better. The fact that he actually feelt attracted by Misty is a even stronger hint of Pokeshipping.
    Well, I think the best for Squirtle, Charizard and Bulbasaur would be battling with Ash in important battles, but not stay with Ash.

Yeah, I like it too. He loves Misty both romantically and physically (or when he's older, sexually).

Do you consider Misty's song to be canon?

I think it portrays Misty's feelings, but I don't think it's canon: it's not in the original Japanese anime, so it's not canon.

Hell to the no. That is the dubs creation which does not count at all for Pokeshipping. None of those ridiculous songs count for the ship. Evidently, it was just done to make more $. Only the Japanese version counts for Pokeshipping!

Yes, examples like Beauty & The Beach, "The Ghost of Maidens Peak" "Princess VS Princess" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Um... No offense intended, but why do you call PokeShipping one-sided? It's not like only one person of the couple has feelings, Ash showed hints too. Sure, less hints than Misty, but I don't think PokeShipping is totally one-sided. And you acknowledge Ash's feelings as well, so then I don't see why you'd call it one-sided.
    Because I do find it to be one-sided on Misty's part.
    Misty does have feelings for Ash, that much is obvious, but Ash didn't acknowledge or even return her feelings. And Ash does have his fair share of hints, yes, but he also showed hints for both Advance and Pearl as well.

I'm not gonna lie, I do support other pairings involving both Ash and Misty. I'm a multi-shipper so yeah.
    My overall OTP from the Pokemon anime is Pearlshipping and the main Misty ship I support is Orangesgipping but yes, I still do like Pokeshipping. It's a cute pairing, it's not my OTP though.

Honestly, no. It's an English dub song and the only ones that really count are the Japanese songs.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Hell to the no. That is the dubs creation which does not count at all for Pokeshipping. None of those ridiculous songs count for the ship. Evidently, it was just done to make more $. Only the Japanese version counts for Pokeshipping!

Yes, examples like Beauty & The Beach, "The Ghost of Maidens Peak" "Princess VS Princess" etc.
    Good that we agree about Misty's song. It's nice, but not canon.

Me too, especially "Beauty and the beach".

Because I do find it to be one-sided on Misty's part.
    Misty does have feelings for Ash, that much is obvious, but Ash didn't acknowledge or even return her feelings. And Ash does have his fair share of hints, yes, but he also showed hints for both Advance and Pearl as well.

I'm not gonna lie, I do support other pairings involving both Ash and Misty. I'm a multi-shipper so yeah.
    My overall OTP from the Pokemon anime is Pearlshipping and the main Misty ship I support is Orangesgipping but yes, I still do like Pokeshipping. It's a cute pairing, it's not my OTP though.

Honestly, no. It's an English dub song and the only ones that really count are the Japanese songs.
    Sorry, but I don't think it would be smart to further discuss this. I don't think Ash has feelings for May and Dawn at all, while I do think he has feelings for Misty, even though he doesn't fully realize it. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Well, everyone has different preferences, and that's totally fine. I strongly disagree (I don't multiship, and I support Ash x Misty, Tracey x Daisy and Zoey x Dawn), but I accept and respect your opinion.

Good. And to me, not even Japanese songs count. To me, only the original Japanese anime counts.

Do you think Misty likes Ash's physical attraction to her?

I think she does, if she notices it. Of course she'd prefer romance/love signs from Ash, but physical attraction is at least something...

I multiship a lot of characters and that includes both Ash and Misty. I ship these two a lot with both nevermet and met characters of some sorts and I'm enjoying it. Though Pokeshipping still have that spot in my favorite list and it always depends on how much impact I primarily choose for a shipping. So yeah.

No.. I think it's only on Misty's side though. But it differs from the japanese and english song and I think it could focus some on Misty's side alone.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Haven't posted here in a while, now have I?

I'm a multi-shipper so I do support a lot of other pairings, involving both Ash and Misty mostly Ash since he's my fandom bicycle *smirks evilly* aside from Pokeshipping. My overall OTP from Pokemon is actually Specialshipping, which is Red & Yellow from the Pokemon Special Adventures manga.

I love Pokeshipping but it's not the only pairing involving Ash and Misty that I support.

No, I don't. I do like Misty's song, yes, but it's not a canon song. The only ones that count are the original songs in Japanese.

I still haven't moved on whenever I remember how I accidentally deleted all those banner I made. Though I knew it's all the novice work but I just can't believe it was all gone now..

Haven't done any fanarts so I'll share banners.. As you can see the mixing is quite..ugh.a mess!?XD

Nope, never. I really despise all other Ash shippings apart from Pokeshipping, and I feel that all the other Misty ships don't quite ... Feel right to me. Pokeshipping is my OTP concering Ash and/or Misty. <33

No, not really. As amazingly catchy as it is, it's not quite canon.

bother me here please
    princess of 彼氏ホーム親友

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    I still haven't moved on whenever I remember how I accidentally deleted all those banner I made. Though I knew it's all the novice work but I just can't believe it was all gone now..

Haven't done any fanarts so I'll share banners.. As you can see the mixing is quite..ugh.a mess!?XD

They're just plain AWESOME!
    Feels good to be back here again and watch this tread running active.Haven't been in here for quite a while now(Had my exams running).

Well,Pokeshipping has been my final decision of an Ash ship.Also,this seems to be the most attractive to me,so nope.Ain't considered switching to an other ship yet.

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    Feels good to be back here again and watch this tread running active.Haven't been in here for quite a while now(Had my exams running).
    Welcome back!

This is an old question from Skiyomi, she posted it here one and a half year ago. If, off into the future, Misty and Ash did get married, how would Ash get along with his sisters-in-law--Misty's sisters?

I think Misty's sisters would tease Ash often, and also brag to Misty about how romantic their boyfriends/husbands are compared to Ash. But Ash and Misty love each other, so they don't care.

Very nice.

If, off into the future, Misty and Ash did get married, how would Ash get along with his sisters-in-law--Misty's sisters?

They were probably surprised that Misty managed to get with someone (Ash) because they don't think she's as beautiful as they are. "Like, how did our little sister get a boyfriend when we're so much better than her"- Lilly.

They're wrong though! Misty is the prettiest of all 3.

Thank you for the compliment and also,Good luck with those exams coming.

Awesome!
    Very nice.
    Thank you guys I really appreciate those comments >.<

If, off into the future, Misty and Ash did get married, how would Ash get along with his sisters-in-law--Misty's sisters?

I do agree with you guys. Misty's sister would probably start teasing Ash of having Misty as his girlfriend. Ash would probably we nervous or a little embarrassed for a start,but he could help out in the gym and prove he's worthy of being Misty's husband. I think they'll get along.XD

Very nice.

They were probably surprised that Misty managed to get with someone (Ash) because they don't think she's as beautiful as they are. "Like, how did our little sister get a boyfriend when we're so much better than her"- Lilly.

They're wrong though! Misty is the prettiest of all 3.
    Indeed! Misty's sisters are arrogant, and Misty is way cuter and way more beautiful than them! Also, Misty attracts way more guys than them!

No offense intended, I'm not trying to bash Misty's sisters, I just wanted to say something nice about Misty, and I think it's a justified remark.

Thank you for the compliment and also,Good luck with those exams coming.

Thank you guys I really appreciate those comments >.<

I do agree with you guys. Misty's sister would probably start teasing Ash of having Misty as his girlfriend. Ash would probably we nervous or a little embarrassed for a start,but he could help out in the gym and prove he's worthy of being Misty's husband. I think they'll get along.XD
    Well, I don't think they'd get along, and I think Ash is too lazy to help in the Gym... XD

Do you support PokeShipping one-sided or two-sided?

I support it two-sided. Of course Misty has more hints, but Ash has enough hints to justify PokeShipping from his side too.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...alls-341018871
    New drawing!
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 3rd December 2012 at 4:23 PM.

I think, like mention in some posts aboved, they would get teased them a lot (especially in the beginning). The fact that her sisters was teasing her even back in the beginning of the first season when Ash is going for the badge is something that makes me think they think Ash is a good guy and good enough for Misty. Even if Misty has a kinda weird relationship with her sisters they love her so they would be happy for her even if they would tease her. The fact that her sisters seems to think Ash is a good guy is what makes me think they would get along pretty good in the end.

Nope and I don't think anyone that is thinking clearly does. I really like the song and a lot of other "Pokeshipping songs" but that dosen't mean they are canon or even hints in the first place. I would say the song describe the situation in a good way but the fact it's not included in the Japanese anime (or in the anime at all) makes it just to a great song but nothing more.

Anyone that can recomend the best fanfiction work of Pokeshipping you have ever been reading?
    Have been reading a few ones so far and I really like it but I guess many people here has more experience with this so would like to hear some opinions. I think JL01 is really good and right now Im reading the first book "the choosen one" " love over glory". Also "letters" from the same person is really good just to name a few.

Except for the anime/songs/Fanfiction what more is left to discover?

I think, like mention in some posts aboved, they would get teased them a lot (especially in the beginning). The fact that her sisters was teasing her even back in the beginning of the first season when Ash is going for the badge is something that makes me think they think Ash is a good guy and good enough for Misty. Even if Misty has a kinda weird relationship with her sisters they love her so they would be happy for her even if they would tease her. The fact that her sisters seems to think Ash is a good guy is what makes me think they would get along pretty good in the end.

Nope and I don't think anyone that is thinking clearly does. I really like the song and a lot of other "Pokeshipping songs" but that dosen't mean they are canon or even hints in the first place. I would say the song describe the situation in a good way but the fact it's not included in the Japanese anime (or in the anime at all) makes it just to a great song but nothing more.

Anyone that can recomend the best fanfiction work of Pokeshipping you have ever been reading?
    Have been reading a few ones so far and I really like it but I guess many people here has more experience with this so would like to hear some opinions. I think JL01 is really good and right now Im reading the first book "the choosen one" " love over glory". Also "letters" from the same person is really good just to name a few.

I hope you're right, but I think Ash will get teased by them his entire life, and Misty too...

Good. I agree.

Well, I'd like to recommend you three fics by Skiyomi.

The Two Hearts Tournament
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ng)&highlight=

The Kingdom of Illusions
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ete&highlight=

Sink or Swim
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ts)&highlight=

I won't recommend my own fic... XD

Have you ever written fanfiction about PokeShipping?

I'm currently working on a PokeShipping fic, I have 25 chapters posted right now, and there are still about 25 more to come!

Oh wow. Thanks so much for recommending my fics here. Feels simply awesome . Taking a bit of a break from my Pokeshipping fics to refresh myself by writing in different categories at the moment.

I'd highly recommend IvyBean's Pokeshipping fics for anyone that's interested. She's got a great writing style and has both oneshots and multi-chaptered fics, and they're all outstanding.

Page 166 of 254 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast