Page 167 of 255 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Have you ever made or watched Pokeshipping AMVS?

I've done both, it's fun doing the former and I always enjoy watching them as they sometimes add a story behind it.
    Whether happy or sad, I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Have you ever made or watched Pokeshipping AMVS?

I've done both, it's fun doing the former and I always enjoy watching them as they sometimes add a story behind it.
    Whether happy or sad, I don't mind.
    I made a two amateuristic ones with pictures and no movement/part of episodes, so don't consider that to be acceptable AMV's. I do like watching them, there are some nice ones.

Have you ever drawn PokeShipping fanart?

Yes, I'm a fan artist myself with 46 PokeShipping artworks. I also like looking at cute art of others.

Quote Originally Posted by JL_01 View Post
    Oh wow. Thanks so much for recommending my fics here. Feels simply awesome . Taking a bit of a break from my Pokeshipping fics to refresh myself by writing in different categories at the moment.

I'd highly recommend IvyBean's Pokeshipping fics for anyone that's interested. She's got a great writing style and has both oneshots and multi-chaptered fics, and they're all outstanding.
    WOW I don't think I have seen you in this thread (Im new so I guess I haven't really paied attention to it at least) but it makes me really happt to see you here. I started reading your things recently and it's GREAT. Im at the middle of the second book in your series and I love it. I actually cried in the second book ( like a lot and not a little like I have done in some of yours/others stories). I guess have been reading throw the half book so I guess you can kinda imagine what part Im talking about.

Send those things to Nintendo in Japan cause they clearly need some new ideas =)

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post
    WOW I don't think I have seen you in this thread (Im new so I guess I haven't really paied attention to it at least) but it makes me really happt to see you here. I started reading your things recently and it's GREAT. Im at the middle of the second book in your series and I love it. I actually cried in the second book ( like a lot and not a little like I have done in some of yours/others stories). I guess have been reading throw the half book so I guess you can kinda imagine what part Im talking about.

Send those things to Nintendo in Japan cause they clearly need some new ideas =)
    Heheh I don't think Nintendo or the people behind the scenes of the anime would really take on any of our ideas on board. As a 90's kid I loved the original seasons with Ash, Misty and Brock, but lost interest at around the early parts of the Hoenn adventures not just because I felt like watching the news as I grew older, but also because I thought the show didn't really have any of its original substance left.
    I know they're trying to bring back some of the elements we used to love back in the day in Best Wishes (but mainly just by giving us characters like Iris who somewhat resembles Misty personality-wise) and are now actually using Giovanni and TR more to come up with an original plot, but to me and probably many other 90's kids, Pokemon has pretty much turned into a profit-milking franchise. By all means, I still have my fingers crossed that Misty might return someday if the anime directors want her to make an appearance, but it seems like a long shot to me

Nah I don't they would either cause like you said they turned it into a profit-milking franchise. I get so mad at that kind of stuff. I get they are a company and wanna make a profit but still.If you create something you will only make money in the first place if you have viewers (or people that buy their stuff exc). So a nice thing to send a punch in their faces when they support what you do ( and expect something good in return).

Greed is makeing a lot of things worse =/

Yeah I decided to watch the entire anime in the begining of September this year (never colpleted it). The first season went super fast and until season 5 it went really fast too. After that it does get WAY worse and now Im not watching much but I know Misty will return in season 8 (the season Im at atm) so I will keep watching. I probably will watch all the seasons just because I someday wanna see the end (and everything leading to it).

Yeah I would also love to have Misty back in the anime. She is a great char and we fans that was their from the begining deserve a last season (and movie) that actually focus on stuff that made Pokemon such a great thing. I know everyone is older now but when I watch throw some of those early seasons it feels really good (and yeah I never watched the whole first 5 seasons as a kid) and I could still get this feeling for "new" episodes. It is possible to create that again and after around 10 years of punches in our faces we and Pokemon deserve a good ending.

Yeah I would also love to have Misty back in the anime. She is a great char and we fans that was their from the begining deserve a last season (and movie) that actually focus on stuff that made Pokemon such a great thing. I know everyone is older now but when I watch throw some of those early seasons it feels really good (and yeah I never watched the whole first 5 seasons as a kid) and I could still get this feeling for "new" episodes. It is possible to create that again and after around 10 years of punches in our faces we and Pokemon deserve a good ending.
    It would be awesome, but I wouldn't expect it. Prepare for many years of more punches in the face. Pokemon will go on as long as it makes money, so that could very well be 100 or more years. And Misty won't return... Also, I know another description, the one I use instead of "punches in the face", but I'm not sure if that's appropriate for this thread (I don't like warnings or infractions)... XD

When it's Ash's birthday, what romantic present could Misty give Ash?

I'm thinking about an Ash lure, to complement the Misty lure. It'll be more than a token of friendship: it'll be a token of love.

Yeah when it comes to other people/situations I can't effect Im a big pessimist because that's the way it usually turns out (especially in cases like this).

Have you ever written fanfiction about PokeShipping?

I have never done that. But Im thinking about maybe start with something. I do have some ideas for what I would love to see for the last movie of Pokemon. That would be the last story for Pokemon (even a story after the anime ends) but then tons of **** need to happen in a last season of the anime first but I guess I could start writeing on the movie part anyway :P

Haven't posted here, I've been busy with exams these coming days.
    As for the topics, I never do fanfictions and AMVs but I do read and watch them respectively. I tried making drabbles not oneshots, I draw fanarts and short comics stuffs and also make some simple graphics.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Ashist_Wilketch, your awesome avatar inspired me for an awesome question here!

Do you think Misty likes Ash's crossdressing?

I think she'd see it as funny, but not much more than that... XD

Not cause it has anything to do with Pokeshipping (but with Misty) but I do wonder when was the last time Misty made a apperance in the anime (year/date in Japan) and also when the last Chroicle with Misty including was aired.

What should Ash give to Misty for birthday/christmas present

After reading one fanfiction yesterday I need to say that Ash bringing her Togetic back is a perfect gift. I could totally see the scene in front of me while I was reading and that was a great feeling =)

Not cause it has anything to do with Pokeshipping (but with Misty) but I do wonder when was the last time Misty made a apperance in the anime (year/date in Japan) and also when the last Chroicle with Misty including was aired.

What should Ash give to Misty for birthday/christmas present

After reading one fanfiction yesterday I need to say that Ash bringing her Togetic back is a perfect gift. I could totally see the scene in front of me while I was reading and that was a great feeling =)
    Misty's last appearance so far is her cameo in AG, when Ash comes home after the Hoenn League, there Misty stays for a few episodes and goes back to the Gym.

Awesome! That would be the best moment of my life!

What should Misty give to Ash as a Christmas present?

How about an Ash lure, to fit the Misty lure?

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Misty's last appearance so far is her cameo in AG, when Ash comes home after the Hoenn League, there Misty stays for a few episodes and goes back to the Gym.

Awesome! That would be the best moment of my life!

How about an Ash lure, to fit the Misty lure?
    Do you know when those episodes was on TV in Japan? Was thinking about how long time it maight have been since it happend. Probably will makes me have even less hope of Misty coming back but it's not like the situation is different cause I pretend it is :P

Yeah a Ash lure would make even more sence cause Misty likes fishing/water more then Ash does. So I think it would be a great gift cause it reminds her of him and also is something she can use when she is doing stuff she like.

The Togetic gift was more cause I could totally see Misty beeing touched by that. When Misty release Togetic is one of the very few times you see here vulnerable (except for some moments with Ash)
    and that would be something great too see =)

Do you know when those episodes was on TV in Japan? Was thinking about how long time it maight have been since it happend. Probably will makes me have even less hope of Misty coming back but it's not like the situation is different cause I pretend it is :P

Yeah a Ash lure would make even more sence cause Misty likes fishing/water more then Ash does. So I think it would be a great gift cause it reminds her of him and also is something she can use when she is doing stuff she like.

The Togetic gift was more cause I could totally see Misty beeing touched by that. When Misty release Togetic is one of the very few times you see here vulnerable (except for some moments with Ash)
    and that would be something great too see =)
    I don't know exactly, but it's many years ago. And no matter how many years, DP and BW showed that Misty isn't coming back...

Indeed, but I you misunderstood my question. I asked what Misty should give to Ash, and I think an Ash lure to fit the Misty lure would be romantic, and it could also cause Ash to realize his feelings for Misty. It would be a gift with a message for Ash.

I agree. I won't describe what I felt when the writers took Togetic away for no reason (well, they had one reason, making Misty fans suffer), the harsh imagery would probably get me infracted... XD

Here's a question I found in this thread, it was asked in 2009:
    During the first film, where Ash is revived, say hypothetically that Misty confessed to Ash afterwards and then Ash says he feels the same way. Then Mewtwo does his thing where he wipes away everyone's memories of the events in the film. How would you have reacted, and what effect would this have on PokeShipping?
    I would be pissed off about Mewtwo wiping away the memories, but happy that it would make PokeShipping canon...

Ahh I didn't saw you switched the name so I guess I thought you answered the question I did :P

About the other question from 09:
    When the movie was released I would be mad about it for sure cause I would want them to remember that moment. But with the fact it is super unlikely it will happen now (even a very small chance Misty is making a apperance again) I would be better with it now. Cause at least then NO ONE could deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Misty's last appearance so far is her cameo in AG, when Ash comes home after the Hoenn League, there Misty stays for a few episodes and goes back to the gym.
    Master mind special is truly her last physical apperance.

Perhaps a remembrance.
    Something similar to a pendant,or a locket would a great gift,IMO!

Do you think Misty will ever come back?

~Pokeshipping~

My fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2320079/Misty_Ketchum97

The anime is about making money and they don't care what people would like to see like they did for the first tears. Because of that reason I doubt it even if I really hope Misty/Brock/Ash can have one last season to finish this anime

The anime is about making money and they don't care what people would like to see like they did for the first tears. Because of that reason I doubt it even if I really hope Misty/Brock/Ash can have one last season to finish this anime
    Yeah,....I know. I hope they bring them back for the last season.

~Pokeshipping~

I absolutely think Misty could come back! No matter what some might say about her, she's always been remembered and loved by many fans ! In fact, I'm willing to bet it would be beneficial to the anime to reintroduce older characters instead of creating yet another girl to travel with Ash. Prove that they have the creative capability to make fresh development for existing fan favorites, ya know? Because at this point, its clear to me that more people are losing confidence in the anime, even some of the most loyal and long-term fans.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios* View Post
    I absolutely think Misty could come back! No matter what some might say about her, she's always been remembered and loved by many fans! In fact, I'm willing to bet it would be beneficial to the anime to reintroduce older characters instead of creating yet another girl to travel with Ash. Prove that they have the creative capability to make fresh development for existing fan favorites, ya know? Because at this point, its clear to me that more people are losing confidence in the anime, even some of the most loyal and long-term fans.
    I think bringing her back would be a good idea, but really compared to other issues you and I know are present these days it's not on my things that need to be changed list of course.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 13th December 2012 at 3:54 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

I absolutely think Misty could come back! No matter what some might say about her, she's always been remembered and loved by many fans ! In fact, I'm willing to bet it would be beneficial to the anime to reintroduce older characters instead of creating yet another girl to travel with Ash. Prove that they have the creative capability to make fresh development for existing fan favorites, ya know? Because at this point, its clear to me that more people are losing confidence in the anime, even some of the most loyal and long-term fans.
    She has a lot of old and new fans who really love her. The new fans went back to the OS to give it a watch and they became Misty/Pokeshipping fans. And to this day they still demand for her return. To be honest, the Misty fanbase is amazing.

YEAH!! I really really want her to come back. I've seen so many people asking for her to come back its astonishing. The company should open their eyes and see how it would help to bring Misty back!!!

Pokeshipping is sooo cute! I am currently working on a Pokeshipping fanfiction, but it is slow coming. Also, I wont to draw fanart of the two together, but I really can't draw Ash that well at all. :P

~Misty

~Pokeshipping~

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Ketchum66 View Post
    Yeah,....I know. I hope they bring them back for the last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    I think bringing her back would be a good idea, but really compared to other issues you and I know are present these days it's not on my things that need to be changed list of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    She has a lot of old and new fans who really love her. The new fans went back to the OS to give it a watch and they became Misty/Pokeshipping fans. And to this day they still demand for her return. To be honest, the Misty fanbase is amazing.
    YEAH!! I really really want her to come back. I've seen so many people asking for her to come back its astonishing. The company should open their eyes and see how it would help to bring Misty back!!!

Pokeshipping is sooo cute! I am currently working on a Pokeshipping fanfiction, but it is slow coming. Also, I wont to draw fanart of the two together, but I really can't draw Ash that well at all. :P

~Misty
    Well, I think my views and your views are pretty much similar:
    - We want Misty to come back, but we're not expecting it.
    - The writers won't bring her back, they don't care about what fans want, they care about money, commericalism and advertisement.

In this question, I assume the ones answering it are both PokeShippers and Misty fans. What do you like more, Misty as a character or PokeShipping?

I love both, I'm totally obsessed with both, but I think Misty as a character is more important. But I think being a Misty fan and a PokeShipper simultaneously is nice thing, it goes along together nicely.

She's got to!Be it for a cameo,but she's got to!If Dawn was given a chance,despite her chronicles,why not Misty.Besides,the amount of Pokeshippers doesn't seem to be dying down,anywhere.

Page 167 of 255 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast