Page 168 of 254 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

What do you like more, Misty as a character or PokeShipping?

That one is impossible to answer :P
    I love both the char and Pokeshipping. Without the char we don't have the shipping. Both Misty/Ash grow when they are with each other and they can become even better chars with each other. So yeah I don't really know how to pick one.

Yay! well, even though I don't think it will happen anytime soon, we should at least hope she comes back soon!!

~Misty

~Pokeshipping~

My fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2320079/Misty_Ketchum97

Yeah I hope she comes back for sure. The only reason I will look through all seasons (Im at season 8 atm) is just because I hope she ends up coming back in the end. But yeah it is not like I can affect the creators so they can actually do stuff tons of people wanna see.

A char like Misty deserve to be back in the show for sure though (Always been my favorite "human" char in the anime. Pikachu is up there too ofc but he is a Pokemon)

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    She's got to!Be it for a cameo,but she's got to!If Dawn was given a chance,despite her chronicles,why not Misty.Besides,the amount of Pokeshippers doesn't seem to be dying down,anywhere.
    Well, not just the amount of PokeShippers, also the amount of Misty fans isn't dying down.

Also, Dawn got a cameo in BW and is the DP girl. May got a cameo in DP and is the AG girl. Misty got a cameo in AG and is the OS girl. Do you see the pattern? Each girl gets one cameo in the saga after their main character saga, and then disappear forever. Dawn getting a cameo in BW was only to be expected, following the Misty and May pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post
    What do you like more, Misty as a character or PokeShipping?

That one is impossible to answer :P
    I love both the char and Pokeshipping. Without the char we don't have the shipping. Both Misty/Ash grow when they are with each other and they can become even better chars with each other. So yeah I don't really know how to pick one.
    I understand why choosing is hard. I also think being a Misty fan and being a PokeShipper goes well together.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Ketchum66 View Post
    Yay! well, even though I don't think it will happen anytime soon, we should at least hope she comes back soon!!

~Misty
    Indeed...

Yeah I hope she comes back for sure. The only reason I will look through all seasons (Im at season 8 atm) is just because I hope she ends up coming back in the end. But yeah it is not like I can affect the creators so they can actually do stuff tons of people wanna see.

A char like Misty deserve to be back in the show for sure though (Always been my favorite "human" char in the anime. Pikachu is up there too ofc but he is a Pokemon)
    Well, then don't bother watching DP and BW: Misty won't appear in those sagas. She gets one mention in DP, but not an appearance.

An old question from many pages ago: When Ash & Misty have their wedding where should it take place?

I think Misty would want it on the beach. It fits her, because she's a Water Pokemon trainer. And I don't think the place is that important to Ash, he's too dense and unromantic to care a lot about where the wedding would be.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post

An old question from many pages ago: When Ash & Misty have their wedding where should it take place?

I think Misty would want it on the beach. It fits her, because she's a Water Pokemon trainer. And I don't think the place is that important to Ash, he's too dense and unromantic to care a lot about where the wedding would be.
    Perfect!! I could see that happening.

~Misty

~Pokeshipping~

My fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2320079/Misty_Ketchum97

When Ash & Misty have their wedding where should it take place?

Haha, I'm so with you on that on the Ash note.

For the most part, I think Misty would be the one planning the whole wedding and Ash would just have to go along with her. My cousin Steve is the same way. He's married now and he pretty much goes along with what his wife wants.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

AquaMilotic: Yeah I know Misty is not in the DP/BW saga except for that one mention with the lure. But even if my reasons to keep watching seems pointless when I know she wont appear in those sagas it feels like if I once really liked a anime/show I need to watch it to the end even if it becomes way worse. And if Misty comes back I wanna no the entire history of Ash/Pikachu/Brock even if Misty wasn't there like she should have been.

Yeah around the beach would indeed be a really good choice cause it really fits Mistys personality plus she is the more romantic one. Im also thinking about the river when she first met Ash. But that spot would probably be better for Ash proposing to her.

Well, not just the amount of PokeShippers, also the amount of Misty fans isn't dying down.
    I understand why choosing is hard. I also think being a Misty fan and being a PokeShipper goes well together.
    Sure does!
    Lets not give up hope as of now.
    Anyways,When Ash & Misty have their wedding where should it take place?
    I would like this to be held at Cerulan City,for some reasons...

In my opinion, I'd say Cerulean Cape. I can imagine Misty wanting to get married there close to sunset. Not sure about anime Misty, but Misty in the game absolutely loves the place.

Hey Pokeshippers,Wow I haven't been here in a while,so time to answer the topic.
    Well I think if they want a small wedding I'm guessing Pallet Town it would be great to see they get married at Ash's hometown if they just wanted to have a small wedding with friends and family. Cerulean Cape would be a place if they decided to have a major big wedding with everyone they met during time.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Ketchum66 View Post
    Perfect!! I could see that happening.

~Misty
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Haha, I'm so with you on that on the Ash note.

For the most part, I think Misty would be the one planning the whole wedding and Ash would just have to go along with her. My cousin Steve is the same way. He's married now and he pretty much goes along with what his wife wants.
    I agree, I think Ash is fine with any location, as long as he can marry Misty.

AquaMilotic: Yeah I know Misty is not in the DP/BW saga except for that one mention with the lure. But even if my reasons to keep watching seems pointless when I know she wont appear in those sagas it feels like if I once really liked a anime/show I need to watch it to the end even if it becomes way worse. And if Misty comes back I wanna no the entire history of Ash/Pikachu/Brock even if Misty wasn't there like she should have been.

Yeah around the beach would indeed be a really good choice cause it really fits Mistys personality plus she is the more romantic one. Im also thinking about the river when she first met Ash. But that spot would probably be better for Ash proposing to her.
    Well, I totally agree, I don't think the river where they met is fit for a wedding, it would be better for a proposal.

Sure does!
    Lets not give up hope as of now.
    Anyways,When Ash & Misty have their wedding where should it take place?
    I would like this to be held at Cerulan City,for some reasons...
    Sorry, but there is no hope left...

Why Cerulean City?

Quote Originally Posted by JL_01 View Post

In my opinion, I'd say Cerulean Cape. I can imagine Misty wanting to get married there close to sunset. Not sure about anime Misty, but Misty in the game absolutely loves the place.
    Good idea! But because that's only in the games, I'd suggest another location. I'd suggest a beach.

Quote Originally Posted by JetshipperKekkaishi View Post
    Hey Pokeshippers,Wow I haven't been here in a while,so time to answer the topic.
    Well I think if they want a small wedding I'm guessing Pallet Town it would be great to see they get married at Ash's hometown if they just wanted to have a small wedding with friends and family. Cerulean Cape would be a place if they decided to have a major big wedding with everyone they met during time.
    I think Ash and Misty would want to invite friends, I think a beach would be fitting for a big wedding party.

Did you like PokéShipping better on the 4Kids adaptation (1998) or the original one (1997)?

I prefer the original. Sure, some dub hints were cute, but I don't like it that the dubbers sometimes add, remove or edit parts of the show. Their job is to translate and nothing more than that. And it caused many non-PokeShippers to act like PokeShipping is dub-only, I've been bashed because of this so often... And it's unfair, PokeShipping still has enough hints in the original to be a valid shipping. There are more non-dub hints than dub hints.

I believe that their wedding will be taking place outside Prof. Oak's lab, where apparently most of the celebrations in Pallet happen. Complete with decorations from Ash's mother. But that's just one of the options of course, because theres just SO many places where it could take place to be honest. The Cerulean Lighthouse on Rt. 25... popular romantic hotspot. Seafoam islands too.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    *giggles* that's really adorable!

Anyway, here's a cute picture that I screen capped today, I hope you like it!

This topic is perfect, the perfect poké couple. :3

I did my very 1st PokeShipping art as a gift for AquaMilotic

http://fav.me/d5o8omm

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post

I believe that their wedding will be taking place outside Prof. Oak's lab, where apparently most of the celebrations in Pallet happen. Complete with decorations from Ash's mother. But that's just one of the options of course, because theres just SO many places where it could take place to be honest. The Cerulean Lighthouse on Rt. 25... popular romantic hotspot. Seafoam islands too.

*giggles* that's really adorable!

Anyway, here's a cute picture that I screen capped today, I hope you like it!

Great idea! Do you like my beach idea for a wedding too? It could be Seafoam Islands, Whirl Islands, the beach from "Beauty and the Beach" or whatever other place.

That screenshot is so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by cantavanda View Post
    This topic is perfect, the perfect poké couple. :3
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    I did my very 1st PokeShipping art as a gift for AquaMilotic

http://fav.me/d5o8omm
    Again, like I said in VM's and on DeviantArt, the drawing is so cute! Thank you so much!

Another old question revived: What type of couple is Ash and Misty? like a love hate? best friend fall in love? what?

I think PokeShipping fits many categories. The arguing makes it love/hate: they love each other despite their flaws. But while being in love, they're also best friends.

Did you like PokéShipping better on the 4Kids adaptation (1998) or the original one (1997)?

It's not that I don't want those fake hints to excist in the original version but they were not included. So just because of that I say original. It is also stupid with those other shippers that actually seems to think EVERYTHING is dubbed/faked.

Hi everyone! Just finished our exams and I'm totally depressed on what I'd answer..
    --

I do like to see Ash crossdress, and I believe Misty would have laugh or had fun watching Ash wear girls outfits. I think it's one way of teasing Ash that way and I find it really cute when Ash did cross dress.XD

Hmm, I guess I already answer some questions like this in the thread, anyway. I guess in Cerulean City would be find. I also thought of Alto Mare as a good spot for their wedding. Pallet town would do as well, no matter how simple it would be. Since it's their hometown, I wouldn't bother if they took their wedding in their own places.. There is no place like home..they sayXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Sorry, but there is no hope left...

Why Cerulean City?
    There is always hope!
    -Naruto.

Well,it's just that I like that City...I change my mind!Vermillion city would be a great place,IMO.

What type of couple is Ash and Misty? like a love hate? best friend fall in love? what?
    Love hate,for sure!

It's not that I don't want those fake hints to excist in the original version but they were not included. So just because of that I say original. It is also stupid with those other shippers that actually seems to think EVERYTHING is dubbed/faked.
    I agree. It would be nice if the dub hints would be in the original too, but they're not. Because of that, I don't count them. And indeed, bashers constantly say PokeShipping is dub-only, which is really unfair...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Hi everyone! Just finished our exams and I'm totally depressed on what I'd answer..
    --

I do like to see Ash crossdress, and I believe Misty would have laugh or had fun watching Ash wear girls outfits. I think it's one way of teasing Ash that way and I find it really cute when Ash did cross dress.XD

Hmm, I guess I already answer some questions like this in the thread, anyway. I guess in Cerulean City would be find. I also thought of Alto Mare as a good spot for their wedding. Pallet town would do as well, no matter how simple it would be. Since it's their hometown, I wouldn't bother if they took their wedding in their own places.. There is no place like home..they sayXD
    I hope you did well in your exams!

Yeah, it's a cute idea: Ash crossdressing to make Misty laugh!

Alto Mare... Romantic idea... However, I think it's more fit for a romantic vacation, or even honeymoon.

There is always hope!
    -Naruto.

Well,it's just that I like that City...I change my mind!Vermillion city would be a great place,IMO.

What type of couple is Ash and Misty? like a love hate? best friend fall in love? what?
    Love hate,for sure!
    Sorry, but when it comes to Misty returning, there's no hope left...

Why Vermilion?

Another old question: Don't you guys think future Pokeshipping is DEAD?

I'd say NO! Even though I don't think Misty will return, PokeShipping is still possible off-screen unless PokeShipping would be officially disproved. I think the Pokemon anime will have an open end when it comes to shipping. That way, PokeShipping won't be confirmed, but also not denied. As long as us PokeShippers all help keeping PokeShipping alive, PokeShipping isn't dead and won't die. PokeShipping is alive as long as there are supporters. I'll be a PokeShipper for the rest of my life, so until I die, PokeShipping has support and is alive.

I did see some small part of one of those chronicles (in a YT video about Pokeshipping) and in that one Misty is basically saying she don't wanna go on a date with this random guy (because of Ash). I haven't seen more then maybe 20 seconds of this scene cause I wanna wait with those chronicles until Im done with all the Hoenn episodes. Anyway I really wonder why they did it even more obvious that Misty really likes Ash (after she left the Anime too right?) if they never will take here back. Cause at least I haven't seen anything about May actually like Ash that way (Drew but not Ash).

Well maybe when Im done with those episodes/chronicles they will kill this small hope. But it feels like they really are searching for making the fans mad if they did includ Misty in a chronicle in that specific way.

I did see some small part of one of those chronicles (in a YT video about Pokeshipping) and in that one Misty is basically saying she don't wanna go on a date with this random guy (because of Ash). I haven't seen more then maybe 20 seconds of this scene cause I wanna wait with those chronicles until Im done with all the Hoenn episodes. Anyway I really wonder why they did it even more obvious that Misty really likes Ash (after she left the Anime too right?) if they never will take here back. Cause at least I haven't seen anything about May actually like Ash that way (Drew but not Ash).

Well maybe when Im done with those episodes/chronicles they will kill this small hope. But it feels like they really are searching for making the fans mad if they did includ Misty in a chronicle in that specific way.
    Well, even if Ash wouldn't be there, I don't think Misty would date Georgio. To me, it seemed like she didn't feel any attraction to that guy at all.

I believe (and most fellow PokeShippers as well) that Misty still has feelings for Ash, even after the separation at the end of Johto.

Sorry, but no kiss... Ash doesn't appear in Chronicles...

Do you think Ash would visit Misty at the Gym off-screen in between sagas?

The anime doesn't show it, so he probably doesn't do that. However, I think it's certainly possible. Even though he doesn't fully realize his feelings for Misty, he still sees Misty as an awesome friend, and probably feels that she's more than just his best friend (but that he doesn't really realize that it's a crush or even true love). That alone could be a good reason to justify visits.

Yeah I agree that she probably would not date Georgio even if we had that scenario in front of us. But from what I saw (have not seen the whole chronicle but still) it was pretty obvious hints that she really likes Ash (and that was my point from the begining). And the question then was why would they do it that way after she left the anime if she would not getting back in the end?
    But yeah logic dosen't matter cause they probably will not have her back anyway. And yeah I know Ash never is in those chronicles.

And yeah Misty having feelings for Ash even after she left is most likely the case.

He should but he dosen't. The writers is stupid and will not give us what we want =/

I also agree too.

Misty did not show any feelings whatsoever for Georgio. It was really easy to see that Misty likes Ash and even after all this time, I still think she has feelings for him to this day.

But that's just me.

I think so

It's possible. After she showed up at his house during the Advanced Battle saga, it definitely is possible. I highly doubt that they won't ever see each other again, after all they are good friends. He won't just forget about her.

I honestly do believe he went to visit her at the gym off screen.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Hello Im Ke$ha. Ive always been a fan of Pokeshipping so Id really like to join the discussion if thats ok.

Cerulean city or Pallet town because there places that Ash and Misty are familiar with maybe if it happened in Pallet town it could be held at Prof Oaks lab? It would have a lot of space for guests like Brock and stuff but maybe Cerulean city would be better because Misty would have her sisters for support there. It probably doesnt much matter where the wedding would occor because it would still be the biggest event in Pokemon history lol. Id be happy with any location just as long as Ash and Misty can spend a great time together. I wonder where the honey moon would be lol aww.
    Last edited by Ke$ha; 19th December 2012 at 5:01 AM.

I forgot to say this, Welcome to new members..welcome Ke$ha! New shippers are always welcome

Alto Mare... Romantic idea... However, I think it's more fit for a romantic vacation, or even honeymoon.
    Yeah, I know it's a good place for a vacation or honeymoon of some sorts, but that is only me. I find it a nice place since it's a place surrounded by water.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Page 168 of 254 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast