Page 170 of 248 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 6180

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

^ Like me, maybe? ^ ^;

Sorry, but my life took a sudden turn for chaos. Things went to hell in my school life, I had to get a job to fix it, my free time went to zero so I left the net completely, have barely had a chance to talk to the people I know in real life, and have done nothing but eat, sleep, work and study since I left here. Things are looking better now though, and my brain no longer feels like putty.

Yeah, if you've known me long enough, crap always seems to happen. But I come back.

What things do you want in this thread for 2013?

I want activity and lots of awesome discussions. Some of the most interesting, bizarre, and fun times I've had on here came out of those. Fun times.

I'll read through the thread and catch up on everything later.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-kun View Post
    ^ Like me, maybe? ^ ^;

Sorry, but my life took a sudden turn for chaos. Things went to hell in my school life, I had to get a job to fix it, my free time went to zero so I left the net completely, have barely had a chance to talk to the people I know in real life, and have done nothing but eat, sleep, work and study since I left here. Things are looking better now though, and my brain no longer feels like putty.

Yeah, if you've known me long enough, crap always seems to happen. But I come back.

What things do you want in this thread for 2013?

I want activity and lots of awesome discussions. Some of the most interesting, bizarre, and fun times I've had on here came out of those. Fun times.

I'll read through the thread and catch up on everything later.
    Yes, like you. As far as I know, you're nice!

I'm glad things are looking better for you now!

I'm glad to see you back. Happy new year!

We share the same wishes for this thread!

I'm new to the forums, but Misty is my favorite character in Pokemon by far. I think her and Ash should have a romantic scene together if Pokemon ever decides to end the series, and that could be a part of the finale. I think it would be hard to end Pokemon as an Anime without Misty really ever getting to express her feelings to Ash considering it's obvious she has a huge crush on him. We must wait for Ash to stop being oblivious to anything around him.

Quote Originally Posted by iAm_Michael View Post
    I'm new to the forums, but Misty is my favorite character in Pokemon by far. I think her and Ash should have a romantic scene together if Pokemon ever decides to end the series, and that could be a part of the finale. I think it would be hard to end Pokemon as an Anime without Misty really ever getting to express her feelings to Ash considering it's obvious she has a huge crush on him. We must wait for Ash to stop being oblivious to anything around him.
    Welcome to this thread, fellow Misty fanboy and PokeShipper!

If you could create a PokeShipping hint in the last episode, but it's just a subtle hint, and no confession and nothing that makes PokeShipping canon, what would it be?

I'd say Ash and Misty blushing and coming close to blurting out their feelings by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Welcome to this thread, fellow Misty fanboy and PokeShipper!

If you could create a PokeShipping hint in the last episode, but it's just a subtle hint, and no confession and nothing that makes PokeShipping canon, what would it be?

I'd say Ash and Misty blushing and coming close to blurting out their feelings by accident.
    I'd say it would be similar to something like that, except Misty mainly being the one to slip again. I mean she's had those weird infamous quotes in the past, "You and I will be married someday too."(4Kids Dub though)
    Possibly more physical contact amongst them, like holding hands randomly(which they always have done)
    Actually include a hug for once maybe since she hasn't seen him in a while?
    Last edited by iAm_Michael; 2nd January 2013 at 12:58 AM.

I'd say it would be similar to something like that, except Misty mainly being the one to slip again. I mean she's had those weird infamous quotes in the past, "You and I will be married someday too."(4Kids Dub though)
    Possibly more physical contact amongst them, like holding hands randomly(which they always have done)
    Actually include a hug for once maybe since she hasn't seen him in a while?
    That would be so cute! And I'd also think it's mostly Misty slipping, but it would also be nice to see Ash showing a big hint.

What's the best way for Misty to start a relationship Ash?

Seducing won't work, Ash will only understand Misty's feelings and his own feelings if Misty literally tells him that she loves him. Then, he might realize his feelings for her. Ash won't take subtle hints, so Misty has to be very direct.

She would have to be direct, but yet again she's had a while to think about how to tell him since she hasn't been there for a while. So if they are going to do this at the end of the show, she should be ready to say something by then. Which is does suck though because Ash is really dense.
    They've had Ash get kissed on the cheeks a few times in the movies, she could do that as a pretty good way to get her feelings across to him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    That would be so cute! And I'd also think it's mostly Misty slipping, but it would also be nice to see Ash showing a big hint.

Seducing won't work, Ash will only understand Misty's feelings and his own feelings if Misty literally tells him that she loves him. Then, he might realize his feelings for her. Ash won't take subtle hints, so Misty has to be very direct.
    Of course, she'll probably have to tie Ash up, drag him into the bedroom and then forcefully convince Ash of her love for him if she wants to have any chance at all of him getting the message.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Of course, she'll probably have to tie Ash up, drag him into the bedroom and then forcefully convince Ash of her love for him if she wants to have any chance at all of him getting the message.
    If Ash wasn't so dense then maybe we could've had something in the series by now happen on the romantic side of things.

Ash is just immature IMO.He ain't reached puberty yet and doesn't really realize his feelings for that reason.
    The best thing for Misty to to do here would be to hypnotize Ash and ask him out his feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    Ash is just immature IMO.He ain't reached puberty yet and doesn't really realize his feelings for that reason.The best thing for Misty to to do here would be to hypnotize Ash and ask him out his feelings.
    I agree tbh. Misty should use the power of the Luvdisc to amplify Ash's feelings. They'll be blessed with eternal love that way.

She would have to be direct, but yet again she's had a while to think about how to tell him since she hasn't been there for a while. So if they are going to do this at the end of the show, she should be ready to say something by then. Which is does suck though because Ash is really dense.
    They've had Ash get kissed on the cheeks a few times in the movies, she could do that as a pretty good way to get her feelings across to him lol.
    I don't even think a kiss on the cheek will make Ash realize his feelings for Misty, and Misty's feelings for him. Misty will have to directly confess and tell him how she feels.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I think that's taking it a bit too far, she should just confess without tying him up.

If Ash wasn't so dense then maybe we could've had something in the series by now happen on the romantic side of things.
    Yes...

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    Ash is just immature IMO.He ain't reached puberty yet and doesn't really realize his feelings for that reason.
    The best thing for Misty to to do here would be to hypnotize Ash and ask him out his feelings.
    Not a bad idea, then Misty at least knows for sure how Ash feels. But I think Misty already noticed that in the Danny episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I agree tbh. Misty should use the power of the Luvdisc to amplify Ash's feelings. They'll be blessed with eternal love that way.
    I'd say that's a bit forced, love should be natural. Ash already has feelings for Misty, he just needs to realize them. I think a confession from Misty will do the job: Ash will have to think about his feelings, and then I think he'll understand them. He never pays attention to love, he usually ignores his feelings. If Misty confronts him with it, he might accept and realize that he loves Misty.

I'm honestly not sure on whether they can ever get Ash to reveal any feelings on the show to anyone. I think it's obvious he gets really jealous when he has competition for Misty's undivided attention. Yet again he's too focused with Pokemon to notice. I can see Misty expressing her feelings in the finale, and Ash can blush and all that, maybe even stutter when trying to find words to express himself to her in a response.
    Yet I can't see him actually saying it very clearly that he has feelings for her, I just believe he does have feelings for her, but he doesn't know exactly understand what those feelings mean.

Unless they actually make Ash older in the Anime, then it would be realistic for him to grow up, and mature, and have a better understanding on the topic of romance.

First of all, I want to say Happy [very, very] Late New Year everyone! I am currently on haitusXD Also, welcome to iAM_Michael! I've been jumping onto the previous pages and I've realized I have topics missedXD

I agree with everyone's answer here. Ash hasn't yet know anything if he does feel something odd within him, or something they call love. Ash has always been onto pokemon battle and journeys that he can only put his mind to what he is aiming for. Though things like that isn't bad since he was still a kid and has a lot of things to developed in his personality. Indeed, he has to be himself if ever he would realize his feelings for Misty. Being himself is the best way. As for Misty, one thing she can do for now is to understand Ash's himself and keep that certain feelings for him as for the right time came.

>.<I think this is all for now.
    ~Ash
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    First of all, I want to say Happy [very, very] Late New Year everyone! I am currently on haitusXD Also, welcome to iAM_Michael!
    Thanks for the welcome!

Unfortunately, I believe if they do have Misty tell Ash about her true feelings, he'll just be dumbfounded, instead of telling her that he has feelings for her as well. This is because there is a little chance that Ash will develop as a character enough to not be this brick-headed kid who is so dense. I feel bad for Misty, I really do haha. I'm rooting for Ash to mature, and understand his feelings for Misty. I feel that he obviously has these feelings, he just doesn't know what these feelings are, and what they are for.

So until then, even if Misty reveals her feelings for him or not, we still have the problem of Ash not being mature enough to understand. Yet, I feel that Misty is the type of person who would be willing to wait for him to mature and understand. The question is not whether or not Misty really loves Ash or not, it's whether Ash can react to her announcing her love for him at some point in the future.

I'm honestly not sure on whether they can ever get Ash to reveal any feelings on the show to anyone. I think it's obvious he gets really jealous when he has competition for Misty's undivided attention. Yet again he's too focused with Pokemon to notice. I can see Misty expressing her feelings in the finale, and Ash can blush and all that, maybe even stutter when trying to find words to express himself to her in a response.
    Yet I can't see him actually saying it very clearly that he has feelings for her, I just believe he does have feelings for her, but he doesn't know exactly understand what those feelings mean.

Unless they actually make Ash older in the Anime, then it would be realistic for him to grow up, and mature, and have a better understanding on the topic of romance.
    Well, in the anime, Ash won't reveal feelings for everyone. But if he ages, or if Misty confesses, I think he could understand. But it won't be easy, he's really dense.

First of all, I want to say Happy [very, very] Late New Year everyone! I am currently on haitusXD Also, welcome to iAM_Michael! I've been jumping onto the previous pages and I've realized I have topics missedXD

I agree with everyone's answer here. Ash hasn't yet know anything if he does feel something odd within him, or something they call love. Ash has always been onto pokemon battle and journeys that he can only put his mind to what he is aiming for. Though things like that isn't bad since he was still a kid and has a lot of things to developed in his personality. Indeed, he has to be himself if ever he would realize his feelings for Misty. Being himself is the best way. As for Misty, one thing she can do for now is to understand Ash's himself and keep that certain feelings for him as for the right time came.

>.<I think this is all for now.
    ~Ash
    Happy new year!

Do you think a confession from Misty could help Ash realize his feelings? I do.

Thanks for the welcome!

Unfortunately, I believe if they do have Misty tell Ash about her true feelings, he'll just be dumbfounded, instead of telling her that he has feelings for her as well. This is because there is a little chance that Ash will develop as a character enough to not be this brick-headed kid who is so dense. I feel bad for Misty, I really do haha. I'm rooting for Ash to mature, and understand his feelings for Misty. I feel that he obviously has these feelings, he just doesn't know what these feelings are, and what they are for.

So until then, even if Misty reveals her feelings for him or not, we still have the problem of Ash not being mature enough to understand. Yet, I feel that Misty is the type of person who would be willing to wait for him to mature and understand. The question is not whether or not Misty really loves Ash or not, it's whether Ash can react to her announcing her love for him at some point in the future.
    Well, on-screen, Misty won't appear again and Ash won't confess any feelings for everyone, that seems certain to me...

Off-screen, I said this before, I think a confession from Misty is what Ash needs to realize his feelings.

What would be the perfect first date for Ash and Misty, when they confessed their feelings?

Maybe a movie they both like? Or dinner? They can even go to Ash's house, ask Ash's mom to cook and pretend they're in a restaurant, because they both like Ash's mom's food. Or in summer, they could go to the beach: Misty would love it and she can let her Water Pokemon swim in the water, and Ash can gush over how hot Misty looks in her bikini (reference to "Beauty and the Beach")! XD

Happy new year!

Do you think a confession from Misty could help Ash realize his feelings? I do.
    Somehow, I think yes. If ever Misty confess her true feelings for Ash, no matter how clueless and dense Ash is when it comes to love, he will sure questions or ask himself about what he will respond, how will he react upon that confession and what kind of feeling is he thinking. He'll probably be in confusion about that stuff, wondering why and what does he really feel.

Somehow, I think yes. If ever Misty confess her true feelings for Ash, no matter how clueless and dense Ash is when it comes to love, he will sure questions or ask himself about what he will respond, how will he react upon that confession and what kind of feeling is he thinking. He'll probably be in confusion about that stuff, wondering why and what does he really feel.
    Yea, Ash is a little bit too dense. I'm sure Ash would have feelings for her, but he doesn't know what those mean. Possibly he thinks those feelings are just a sign that he's hungry. Would explain why he eats a lot. <_<

I'm not sure if Ash would be mature enough to be able to comprehend and express his own feelings for her, if she was to tell him. Yet again, maybe her telling him about her feelings, would help Ash mature and grasp an understanding on his feelings as well.

Yet again, one can only hope that the writers can finally reunite these two characters in a way that's been hinted for years.

How would you imagine Ash and Mistys son or daughter?

I would imagine their son as being bad tempered at times and having a passion for battling. He would have black hair and green eyes. As for their daughter, kind and willing to help others, has an interest in being a Coordinator. She loves cute Pokemon and has a competitve side. She has orange hair and brown eyes.

^I agreed. It would cool to see that their child would inherit Misty's temper and Ash's love for pokemon. This made me remember this art of Teppo's. I know this has been post already but it's still nice to re-post it since it's about their child anyways.

NG - New Generation => Teppo's version of Ash and Misty's daughter.

..and Her name is Tomoka, a coordinator... She's from Pallet Town and 10-11 years old , This is how I love Teppo's arts are!

^I agreed. It would cool to see that their child would inherit Misty's temper and Ash's love for pokemon. This made me remember this art of Teppo's. I know this has been post already but it's still nice to re-post it since it's about their child anyways.

NG - New Generation => Teppo's version of Ash and Misty's daughter.

..and Her name is Tomoka, a coordinator... She's from Pallet Town and 10-11 years old , This is how I love Teppo's arts are!
    I've seen that! Teppo is so amazing for creating her version of Ash and Misty's daughter. 8D she looks so pretty, imma just imagine their daughter lookin like Tomoka. xD and oh my gosh, green eyes like her mother and same hair style as her father. Thanks for sharing it again!

Yes, indeed. Teppo did just the thing to put Ash and Misty's characteristics and it really suits in Tomoka; your welcome

Teppo's version is really good for sure.
    This questions has probably been asked severall of times during the years but anyway.

What's your favorite Pokeshipping moment
    I have a hard time to choose for sure. But I really like when Ash see Misty in the end of " the ghost of maidens peak". I also really like when Ash is getting super jealous when he is about to face Danny.
    For Mistys I really like how she cares so much for Ash and it is a good scene in "the tower of terror"

Super late happy new year to everyone!
    Have been gone for a week so haven't had a chance to post anything. Will be gone for another week with the start of 8th January but be sure to keep the thread active while Im gone =)

What's your favorite Pokeshipping moment?

Omg good question I guess all the moments when Ash and Misty were together and they were acting like they hated each other but really they carred about each other so it was cute. i really liked when they met in the first episode because it was the episode that started pokeshipping. I really liked it when they were travelling together in the forest and they were alone I just think it was better when they were alone cuz they argued alot and it was funny and like someone said too I liked the end of the Gastly episode because they were having fun together in the festival.

I agree. I think Ash will realize when Misty confesses. Sure, he won't become a romantic boyfriend, but he'll at least realize his feelings and start a relationship with Misty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ke$ha View Post
    What's your favorite Pokeshipping moment?

Omg good question I guess all the moments when Ash and Misty were together and they were acting like they hated each other but really they carred about each other so it was cute. i really liked when they met in the first episode because it was the episode that started pokeshipping. I really liked it when they were travelling together in the forest and they were alone I just think it was better when they were alone cuz they argued alot and it was funny and like someone said too I liked the end of the Gastly episode because they were having fun together in the festival.
    Yeah, it's hard to answer. I could say Ash's physical attraction to Misty in "Beauty and the Beach", I could mention all the fun moments in the Pokemon 2000 movie, and many more, but choosing is too hard...

Do you like Ash's physical attraction to Misty?

I do. It's not the most romantic way to show attraction, but because Ash is so dense, everything he shows is nice. He clearly sees Misty as hot, which is hinted at in "Beauty and the Beach", "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak", "Princess vs. Princess" and "The Misty Mermaid".

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...ions-347295585
    My newest fanart! It's not incredibly shippy, but still, Ash is watching his cute girlfriend, so you could say it's PokeShippy enough to post here.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 7th January 2013 at 9:45 PM.

Page 170 of 248 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast