Page 171 of 254 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 6342

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

What's your favorite Pokeshipping moment?
    I guess, it's pretty hard to say the most favorite pokeshipping hint. The Pokemon 2000 was a good movie hint yet there are some mixed hints in some episodes that is hard to say it's the best. But for me, I would choose GCYL. It broke me into there back then I can't believe I shed a little tears with it, it's a nice episode to end the original series back then,.

@AquaMilotic, Good job on the fanart ! I liked it.

Here is also a fanart I made last Summer of 2012:
        Spoiler:- Sleepy:
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    I guess, it's pretty hard to say the most favorite pokeshipping hint. The Pokemon 2000 was a good movie hint yet there are some mixed hints in some episodes that is hard to say it's the best. But for me, I would choose GCYL. It broke me into there back then I can't believe I shed a little tears with it, it's a nice episode to end the original series back then,.

@AquaMilotic, Good job on the fanart ! I liked it.

Here is also a fanart I made last Summer of 2012:
        Spoiler:- Sleepy:
    Okay. For me, Gotta Catch Ya Later is my least favourite episode, because my favourite character has to leave the one she loves (Ash) and because her dream of becoming a Water Pokemon Master is destroyed (traveling is better for that than battling weak Trainers at the Gym).

Thanks!

Cute artwork! I already commented on it on DeviantArt.

Are there couples in other shows that remind you of PokeShipping?

I don't watch Slayers myself, but sometimes, in VM's, Skiyomi tells me about it. And Xellos isn't like Ash at all, but Filia has one similarity with Misty: an anger problem. And Xellos and Filia argue often, just like Ash and Misty. Xellos x Filia isn't that similar to PokeShipping, but I do see similarities.

Also, Peter x Lois in Family Guy:
    - Misty and Lois are both seen as hot by many guys, both Ash and Peter get jealous when others show interest in "their" girlfriend/wife.
    - Lois is smarter than Peter, Misty is smarter than Ash.
    - Both Ash and Peter are immature and unromantic.
    - Misty and Lois have similar hair colours.

However, one big difference: Lois once cheated on Peter, which is something Misty would NEVER do.

Hey, I'd like to join this club
    ~marioluigifan05

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    ~marioluigifan05
    Oh, hello there! Welcome to the thread marioluigifan05!.

About the current topic: Hmm, I haven't thought about it for a while. I guess I'll answer it later.

By the way, has everyone of you know Miya's FAITH special project? There are good updated pages for it.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    ~marioluigifan05
    Welcome to the PokeShipping thread!

Oh, hello there! Welcome to the thread marioluigifan05!.

About the current topic: Hmm, I haven't thought about it for a while. I guess I'll answer it later.

By the way, has everyone of you know Miya's FAITH special project? There are good updated pages for it.
    Okay. And yes, I know about it. It's nice!

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...EACH-348650493
    What do you think of my new fanart?

What character of the day would you see as the biggest PokeShipper, when you can only choose Characters of the Day?

I'd say Melody if movie characters count.

Otherwise, there's a Nurse Joy who seems to be a PokeShipper.

Electric Shock Showdown!
    After Nurse Joy breaks up an argument between the two of them, she comments that they say when two people fight, they really care about each other; although Ash and Misty instantly reject the idea, they are both blushing slightly when they turn away from the other.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...%C3%A9Shipping

Danny and Rudy only had one episode in the episode, and even though I'd see a Gym Leader as more significant than a Character of the Day, they deserve a mention, even though Rudy wanted Misty himself.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 15th January 2013 at 5:55 PM.

Hello, I'm Gothic-Gothorita, I'd like to join the PokeShipping Thread! ^-^; (Please call me Gothie)

It appears there isn't an application or sign-up questions of sort, am I supposed to answer the current topic to get started? XD;

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Hello, I'm Gothic-Gothorita, I'd like to join the PokeShipping Thread! ^-^; (Please call me Gothie)

It appears there isn't an application or sign-up questions of sort, am I supposed to answer the current topic to get started? XD;
    * waves* Hello Gothie! Welcome to the thread! Nice to see another shipper around, and yes you may answer the current topic

What character of the day would you see as the biggest PokeShipper, when you can only choose Characters of the Day?

Brock?Since he has been with Ash and Misty in the Original series, I do think he has clue about Misty's feelings and some sorts..
    Hmm.. I do agree with Melody yet I haven't think of one at the moment. It's quite nice how Team Rocket teases them in the Pokeball Peril. (And intriguingly them blushed maybe because of embarrassed XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post

Yes, welcome to the thread, everyone can join, no application rules.

* waves* Hello Gothie! Welcome to the thread! Nice to see another shipper around, and yes you may answer the current topic

Brock?Since he has been with Ash and Misty in the Original series, I do think he has clue about Misty's feelings and some sorts..
    Hmm.. I do agree with Melody yet I haven't think of one at the moment. It's quite nice how Team Rocket teases them in the Pokeball Peril. (And intriguingly them blushed maybe because of embarrassed XD)
    Um... This question wasn't about main characters, just about characters of the day, to prevent the obvious answers of Brock, Tracey and Team Rocket.

Also, "Brock?Since he has been with Ash and Misty in the Original series, I do think he has clue about Misty's feelings and some sorts..", why not about Ash's feelings?

Who thinks Peter Frampton's "Baby I Love Your Way" is a good AAML song? I sure do.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    Who thinks Peter Frampton's "Baby I Love Your Way" is a good AAML song? I sure do.
    That's a nice choice!

And this is inspiration for another question: What songs would fit PokeShipping?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...erious-Mermaid
    Here's my new oneshot, ""Misty, The Mysterious Mermaid". Maybe anyone here might be interested.

If Ash and Misty would be married, and Ash has a desire to travel, but Misty might want children, which of these options would you prefer?
    1. Ash traveling without Misty, so Misty can take care of the kid.
    2. Ash and Misty traveling together, no children.
    3. Ash staying home, so they can raise children.
    In an old treatment, Ash's dad chose option one, so it would make since for Ash to do the same. Having said that, I do not prefer that option. Moreover many of the details in the that treatment have been dropped, so this may not have happened. I say that they should do option 2 for a few years, then settle down and start a family.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by pacman000 View Post
    In an old treatment, Ash's dad chose option one, so it would make since for Ash to do the same. Having said that, I do not prefer that option. Moreover many of the details in the that treatment have been dropped, so this may not have happened. I say that they should do option 2 for a few years, then settle down and start a family.
    Um... Just because Ash's dad did that doesn't mean Ash would do that too. I'd say that if he really loves Misty (which I strongly believe), he'd either travel with Misty, or settle down with Misty, and not leave her behind.

Some PokeShippers ship May, Dawn and Iris with others than Ash. Others like the idea of Misty, May, Dawn and Iris all liking Ash, and competing for his love and fighting about it. Which of those do you prefer?

I don't like the idea of all the girls fighting for Ash:
    - No matter how much the girls fight, Ash decides who he loves himself, not those girls. If he loves Misty and, for example, May would beat the crap out of Misty, Ash won't suddenly start preferring May.
    - I support Drew x May, Zoey x Dawn and Cilan x Iris.

I agree on some points. I also don't like girls fighting over Ash and it still on Ash side or his decision what he feels for the right girl in his life. I think he's still the one to decide what his heart really feels on someone.

I agree on some points. I also don't like girls fighting over Ash and it still on Ash side or his decision what he feels for the right girl in his life. I think he's still the one to decide what his heart really feels on someone.
    I agree. If Ash loves Misty and no other girls, he won't end up with another girl, even if those other girls beat Misty in a fight.

Also, I don't think May, Dawn and Iris have any feelings for Ash, and I don't think Ash is attracted to them.

And besides, I think Misty can easily beat those other girls, she has her incredible right fist and her mallet! XP

Have you ever written PokeShipping fanfiction? If yes, please send links to your stories when answering this question.

For me, yes.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...7#post15505927
    Those are five drabbles I wrote just before Christmas.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...13)&highlight=
    My multi-chaptered fic, by far not finished, Ash and Misty at the age of 16 traveling through Johto as boyfriend and girlfriend.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...aid&highlight=
    My oneshot about Misty organising a mermaid play that ends up having an unplanned PokeShippy ending.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 25th January 2013 at 2:26 PM.

Some PokeShippers ship May, Dawn and Iris with others than Ash. Others like the idea of Misty, May, Dawn and Iris all liking Ash, and competing for his love and fighting about it. Which of those do you prefer?

I have only seen the episodes with Misty and May so I can't really judge the other two. I don't see Ash liking May in that way or May liking Ash. I don't ship other characters cause I only do it if I feel they really belong together. But if I have to ship May I would say her with Drew is the best cause they have more hints in a way shorter ammount of time.

But yeah I guess with that answer I have to say I prefer shiping those other chars with characters that is not Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post

I have only seen the episodes with Misty and May so I can't really judge the other two. I don't see Ash liking May in that way or May liking Ash. I don't ship other characters cause I only do it if I feel they really belong together. But if I have to ship May I would say her with Drew is the best cause they have more hints in a way shorter ammount of time.

But yeah I guess with that answer I have to say I prefer shiping those other chars with characters that is not Ash.
    I see. I really like Drew x May, it has pretty convincing hints, I think those two truly belong together. I don't keep-away ship.

Here's a question from Skiyomi, from years ago, and I think it's interesting to ask it again here, I'll also quote her answer to it, because I think it's the perfect answer to this.

Which Disney Princess Movie do you compaire PokeShipping to?

We-ell, my mind immediately goes to Ariel if only because of the Misty Mermaid thing :P

I could go with Wendy and Peter Pan too because Misty's more mature and a romantic like Wendy and Ash is more boyish like Peter.

^Hmm.. that's probably the answer I was going to say and I definitely agree on that. I ship Wendy and Peter when I was a little and for now I realize that the could have the same situation? or point of view when it comes to love. Peter being clueless like Ash yet Wendy shows some love like Misty.

Spoiler:- clicky stuff:

^Hmm.. that's probably the answer I was going to say and I definitely agree on that. I ship Wendy and Peter when I was a little and for now I realize that the could have the same situation? or point of view when it comes to love. Peter being clueless like Ash yet Wendy shows some love like Misty.

Spoiler:- clicky stuff:
    Awesome banner! And fitting: Misty is the right person for Ash, but the dense kid doesn't realize it.

When will Ash and Misty have their first kiss?

I can see cheek-kissing or maybe lip-kissing when they confess their feelings, whatever age that would be.

Thank you

In the right place at the right time. There will be always a time for them to have that kind of moment. I guess when they are in the right age or at least to say that they are already inlove with each other..something like that.

Thank you

In the right place at the right time. There will be always a time for them to have that kind of moment. I guess when they are in the right age or at least to say that they are already inlove with each other..something like that.
    Well, they are already in love with each other (at least, that's what PokeShippers think). Do you also think the right moment could be when they confess their feelings? I'd say that's the perfect moment.

Do you like the idea of a prince Ash x mermaid Misty mermaid play?

I do, it's cute! I've written a oneshot about it and I've done some drawings about it.

Well, they are already in love with each other (at least, that's what PokeShippers think). Do you also think the right moment could be when they confess their feelings? I'd say that's the perfect moment.
    Considerably, yes. It could be a good moment for them. I Well at least a kiss on the cheek first, ...XD

Do you like the idea of a prince Ash x mermaid Misty mermaid play?
    I think I'll skip this one since I already answer this I think..But my answer will be YES! I would love to see them in a play like that.

Have you ever written PokeShipping fanfiction? If yes, please send links to your stories when answering this question.
    Hmm, No. I haven't made any fanfictions of a certain ship. Wait, do drabbles count?. I do love writing though but not much when it comes ot shipping fandom. I did try but Im didn't continue making one hehe.

Considerably, yes. It could be a good moment for them. I Well at least a kiss on the cheek first, ...XD
    Well, I'd say it depends on the age. A kiss on the cheek is nice for ten year olds, while a lip kiss or even tongue kiss might be fine when they're in their middle or late teens.

I think I'll skip this one since I already answer this I think..But my answer will be YES! I would love to see them in a play like that.
    When did you answer that? I don't remember anything like that, maybe aside from a comment on a drawing of mine.

Hmm, No. I haven't made any fanfictions of a certain ship. Wait, do drabbles count?. I do love writing though but not much when it comes ot shipping fandom. I did try but Im didn't continue making one hehe.
    Drabbles count too, those are fanfiction too.

Oh, maybe it was on a comment though, my bad. My mind is just full of stressful stuffs!

Drabbles count too, those are fanfiction too.
    Oh I see. Either ways, I'm not really good at writing shipping stuffs..maybe writing about other stuffs but not much on the shipping fandom.

--
    I was looking for some arts in pixiv to add in my bookmarks then suddenly I stopped at this one and I can't really help staring at this: >.<
    Both arts aremade by Teppo by the way
    I've updated my art too there http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=32937268..
    --
    I guess this is all for now. I think I have to go to bed now, it's almost 2am here.

Oh, maybe it was on a comment though, my bad. My mind is just full of stressful stuffs!

Oh I see. Either ways, I'm not really good at writing shipping stuffs..maybe writing about other stuffs but not much on the shipping fandom.

--
    I was looking for some arts in pixiv to add in my bookmarks then suddenly I stopped at this one and I can't really help staring at this: >.<
    Both arts aremade by Teppo by the way
    I've updated my art too there http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=32937268..
    --
    I guess this is all for now. I think I have to go to bed not, it's almost 2am here.
    Well, do you have any PokeShipping drabbles?

Cute art, and good night!

What's your favourite "ship tease" moment? With that, I mean something that's not a hint, but that can still be seen as shippy.

I'd say Ash and Misty sleeping together.

http://www.heavenofaaml.de/gallery2/...+Noeten+01.JPG

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachme...chmentid=22208

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...45_-_Sam-1.jpg

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3015/aamsleep2.gif

Hi, I'm Melody and I just joined. I'm a major Pokeshipper. I always thought Ash and Misty were cute when I was a kid, and stopped watching Pokemon once she left. Now I'm back into it again, and a lot older, but still think they belong together! It is so obvious!

Page 171 of 254 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast