Page 174 of 254 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 6342

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

The proof is the cast list, which was released yesterday. Misty's and Brock's VAs are in the upcoming episode. Granted, it could be flashbacks, but it's nevertheless exciting. Ash still remembers her! And maybe he'll even speak fondly of her to Iris and Cilan.

Mayumi Lizuka, Misty's VA, also tweeted about it.
    I guess it'll probably be flashbacks.. I saw the preview but without any hints of Misty and Brock in it. I couldn't be that sure but I think it would be either a mention or flashback.I can't wait to see it no matter how little they were in itXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    I guess it'll probably be flashbacks.. I saw the preview but without any hints of Misty and Brock in it. I couldn't be that sure but I think it would be either a mention or flashback.I can't wait to see it no matter how little they were in itXD
    My guess is that they're actually going to appear in the flashback when they're all running toward the Pokemon center in the rain, with Ash covering the dying flame on Charmander's tail.

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    My guess is that they're actually going to appear in the flashback when they're all running toward the Pokemon center in the rain, with Ash covering the dying flame on Charmander's tail.
    *Sigh* You're probably right about that. Maybe they'll show them at the end though? Like, a surprise visit to see Ash. Probably not, but who knows.

I would be so happy if Misty did appear agan!
    But I wanna see it before I believe it.

I was suppoused to watch all season but **** Pokemon is SO bad compared to the old days. Season one with the original 3 will always be the best season =)

I would be so happy if Misty did appear agan!
    But I wanna see it before I believe it.

I was suppoused to watch all season but **** Pokemon is SO bad compared to the old days. Season one with the original 3 will always be the best season =)
    Couldn't agree more! The old Pokemon episodes will always be the best.

Does anyone know what the episode is going to involve? And when is it coming out (in english?)

Quote Originally Posted by pokesimmo View Post
    Does anyone know what the episode is going to involve? And when is it coming out (in english?)
    Basically, it's a Charizard-focused episode. Ash and company head to a Kanto festival in Unova, and he meets a Charmander there, which apparently makes him nostalgic for Charizard. The presumption is he has an extended flashback about Charizard, in which Misty and Brock appear. He then calls Oak and gets Charizard, who then battles Iris's Dragonite.

The date for the dub has not been announced. The episode premieres in Japan this upcoming Thursday.

Not often that i come here, but we need to look at the fact that, when the original series was out we were still little kids at that time, for example I as around at the Original series, The reason why the series to us seems so bad is because of the target demographic, we are actually passed that target by however many years, so right now ten year olds will be looking at Best Wishes and saying that is the best series because that is target audiance much like Diamond and Pearl and Advance back in the better part of the last decade.

As for Misty reappearing which I only really see it as a flashback scene (but I wouldn't really get my hopes up on it), but I am not expecting much of it, it's better to keep those expectaions low to avoid massive dissapointment.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Not often that i come here, but we need to look at the fact that, when the original series was out we were still little kids at that time, for example I as around at the Original series, The reason why the series to us seems so bad is because of the target demographic, we are actually passed that target by however many years, so right now ten year olds will be looking at Best Wishes and saying that is the best series because that is target audiance much like Diamond and Pearl and Advance back in the better part of the last decade.

As for Misty reappearing which I only really see it as a flashback scene (but I wouldn't really get my hopes up on it), but I am not expecting much of it, it's better to keep those expectaions low to avoid massive dissapointment.
    Couldn't agree more, but, even comparing today's Pokemon to the original Pokemon, you have to admit the original Pokemon series had a feel about it. I don't know how to explain it but, when I've watched Pokemon in recent years I was surprised at the some of emotion and feelings present, like in the first movie (Mewtwo and Meowth's quotes)...they seem so, I don't know, it's kinda like a moral to the story or something, and watching it as a kid it taught me something, and now watching it; my jaw drops at how amazing these quotes are.

Also, not really sure what to think of this episode coming up...my expectation/hopes are low.

Anyways back to the whole pokeshipping thing....

What has made you believe in Pokeshipping throughout the years? Despite the fact Ash has had several girl companions?

To give an indication of what I mean, (and my answer)...
    I've had a long look at all the other shippings between Ash and those other chicks on the bulbapedia, and while some make me feel sorta jealous for Misty, I still support pokeshipping 100%
    When Misty left, the scenes at the end of episode (with the goodbye song and the conversation about them being 'best friends' and 'keep on doing your best') just really seemed to scream the emotion/feelings between the two. I think it's the first time I've seen Ash cry over people and not Pokemon...
    And it seems to me, each region/series/girl companion, (whatever), Misty is somehow brought by Ash;before she visited them in Hoenn or in the movie Jirachi wish maker(love that moment). And not to mention the handkerchief and the lure she gave him (the fact Ash wouldn't let Dawn use it implies that it is very important to him). These little hints have popped up while Misty wasn't present and to me it seems to me, despite the fact we don't see her anymore; it's good to see Ash still brings her up...

Erh I can explain it so much better in person...oh well I hope you catch my drift

What has made you believe in Pokeshipping throughout the years? Despite the fact Ash has had several girl companions?

To give an indication of what I mean, (and my answer)...
    I've had a long look at all the other shippings between Ash and those other chicks on the bulbapedia, and while some make me feel sorta jealous for Misty, I still support pokeshipping 100%
    When Misty left, the scenes at the end of episode (with the goodbye song and the conversation about them being 'best friends' and 'keep on doing your best') just really seemed to scream the emotion/feelings between the two. I think it's the first time I've seen Ash cry over people and not Pokemon...
    And it seems to me, each region/series/girl companion, (whatever), Misty is somehow brought by Ash;before she visited them in Hoenn or in the movie Jirachi wish maker(love that moment). And not to mention the handkerchief and the lure she gave him (the fact Ash wouldn't let Dawn use it implies that it is very important to him). These little hints have popped up while Misty wasn't present and to me it seems to me, despite the fact we don't see her anymore; it's good to see Ash still brings her up...

Erh I can explain it so much better in person...oh well I hope you catch my drift
    Well, I don't think Ash ever had feelings for any other girl than Misty. Sure, he might've seen Giselle and Melody as hot, but that's just a bit of physical attraction, not a crush. And I also don't think Misty ever felt attracted to anyone else than Ash, not even seeing any other guy than Ash as hot. Because of this, I don't think PokeShipping is endangered, even though Misty is trapped at the Gym while Ash is travelling and is too dense to realize what he feels for her.

Bulbapedia doesn't really matter to me, the shipping pages there post anything that might be a hint, even when it's not worthy of being a hint.

Two bad new drawings of mine here...

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...Kiss-357813306

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...-You-357814172

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    No need to apologise. But yes, there are male shippers too.
    Of course, there are... Like me for instance. I've been a Pokeshipper since day one, and have been writing fanfiction since 01. But onto the topic at hand, it's good to see Misty in an upcoming episode, albeit only in a flashback. Any appearance at all, no matter how small, is a good thing. It shows past characters aren't fully forgotten.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Of course, there are... Like me for instance. I've been a Pokeshipper since day one, and have been writing fanfiction since 01. But onto the topic at hand, it's good to see Misty in an upcoming episode, albeit only in a flashback. Any appearance at all, no matter how small, is a good thing. It shows past characters aren't fully forgotten.
    It would be nice to see Misty again, even if it is in a flashback....Bring back the old charcters! That's what I say!
    How many stories have you written?

It would be nice to see Misty again, even if it is in a flashback....Bring back the old charcters! That's what I say!
    Bring back the old Characters I totally agree with you, they don't need to make new traveling companions for a new series. they already have plenty of characters they can reuse over and over again. But then again i really don't see the Anime directors bringing the old characters back on a full time basis, I already see that the next Generation of Pokemon Anime will have Ash, a new female character and a new male character, that's just how they operate. what they don't realize is that the older characters whether you like them or not are good enough to keep the series going.

but on a side note, it was great to see Misty have a flashback, it is good that the older characters have not been forgotten
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

It's was great to see Misty and Brock again even if it means to be only in flashbacks..Good to see Tracey having a cameo appearance though..Seeing old characters is one thing that proves that they haven't been forgottenXD

It's nice to see the redrawn version of the episode. It brings a lot of memories back then.

So enough with the introductions, before I go here are some snapshots I found from the latest episode.

Spoiler:- BW116 - The flashback!:

Spoiler:- Banner drop:

It really was great to see Misty again, even if it's only a flashback.
    Here's another part of the flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    It really was great to see Misty again, even if it's only a flashback.
    Here's another part of the flashback.
    Nice find. I been starting to refresh my memory again with the flashbacksXD

@AquaMilotic, there not that very bad drawn. Actually it was natural (if that's you first time) there are still a lot of room for development and you just did a good job on it. Nice drawings!

I haven't been active here in years, but I thought I'd drop by after seeing screenshots of this episode.
    It makes me really happy she isn't forgotten! At this point, I wasn't expecting to see her ever again...flashbacks or anything

I guess this proves Ash still remembers her? I'd hope so. He does claim to be her friend and all.

Anyway, I have hope that there will be more opportunities soon for a better appearance. No matter how out of the pokemon fandom I am, I always get excited about anything Misty-Related.

Would I be allowed to post here? Pokeshipping isn't my top ship these days, but it's still the only Ash pairing I could ever get into. I can write a fanfic, if you guys want me to...
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Would I be allowed to post here? Pokeshipping isn't my top ship these days, but it's still the only Ash pairing I could ever get into. I can write a fanfic, if you guys want me to...
    That'd be great! There isn't a lot of people writing stories these days...I've just started one too.

I haven't been active here in years, but I thought I'd drop by after seeing screenshots of this episode.
    It makes me really happy she isn't forgotten! At this point, I wasn't expecting to see her ever again...flashbacks or anything

I guess this proves Ash still remembers her? I'd hope so. He does claim to be her friend and all.

Anyway, I have hope that there will be more opportunities soon for a better appearance. No matter how out of the pokemon fandom I am, I always get excited about anything Misty-Related.
    You'd hope he would still remember her, they did travel for a bit more than 5 seasons...haha.
    I hope we get to see her again too, even though I doubt they'll do it. I get pretty excited as well

Angel~ : I love your signature photo-thing! Isn't that from Pokemon 3: The Movie? Seeing the group dynamic between those three makes me feel like a kid. I wish they were still together...

To everyone else who has posted photos of the new episode with Misty...thank you! Haven't seen it; and i'm not sure I will. It's weird seeing Brock and Misty drawn like that, but, it's still good to see them despite the fact we haven't in a long time.

I have to say, I really am excited for this new Pokemon episode. I haven't been this excited for a Pokemon episode in like, 10 years!!! It looks like it's more than one flashback, judging by the screencaps. The obvious one is the Charmander episode, and the other looks like the one where he let Charizard go, I think? And then the other looks like the episode where Charmander evolves into Charmeleon. That one is the one where Misty is wearing that costume, and Ash calls the outfit, "cute." Wouldn't it be cute to see that in the flashback? Even though that probably isn't the case. We can use our imaginations though...

I hope there are more flashbacks to come, at the very least, and this isn't the last we see of Misty...

Too many, really. 18, I think. There's a small link in my signature to my fanfiction.net account. My pen name is dinobot. Do me a favor and skip the old stories, they're terrible. Read my latest. I've stopped writing for the time being, partly because of how busy I am, but hey, looking through those flashback screenshots does rekindle that old creative fire.
    Last edited by adrenaline; 17th March 2013 at 3:20 AM.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post

Yeah, sure! I would like to read some new fanfics. What would it be about? Did you have any ideas, and what are they?

Ah Im so sad that Mistys cameo from the Charizard episode wasnt very long I really wanted to see more interactions between her and Ash but that didnt happen. I guess the cameo was better than nothing at all right?? Oh well maybe we will get to see some of that later on like in the new story arc or some thing. Im just depressed that all the Pokeshipping things Ive looked forward to recently havent been as exciting as I hoped. But theres no use crying over spilled milk right lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ke$ha View Post
    Ah Im so sad that Mistys cameo from the Charizard episode wasnt very long I really wanted to see more interactions between her and Ash but that didnt happen. I guess the cameo was better than nothing at all right?? Oh well maybe we will get to see some of that later on like in the new story arc or some thing. Im just depressed that all the Pokeshipping things Ive looked forward to recently havent been as exciting as I hoped. But theres no use crying over spilled milk right lol
    Well, I think quite some people got a bit too enthusiastic. It was just a flashback, nothing more than that. Knowing the girl pattern of one saga, one cameo and being treated like they never existed after that, there wasn't any reason to expect Misty to actually return. These flashbacks were about Charizard, Brock and Misty were solely there because they were in the respective OS episodes.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...back-359073494
    However, this flashback did inspire me for this drawing. If Misty would ever appear again, it would probably be with her AG outfit, while Ash has his BW outfit now, so I gave them those outfits. I know it's not going to happen, but it was still nice to draw.

a bit too enthusiastic. It was just a flashback, nothing more than that..
    Correct, but there's nothing wrong with being excited about it. Or seeing Misty in the flashbacks with new animation for that matter.

If Misty would ever appear again, it would probably be with her AG outfit.
    Maybe, maybe not. They could use her HGSS outfit if they wanted.

Can anyone recommend any good fan fiction? I just read this really good story called Five Days of Midnight, and I already finished it. I want some really good fan fiction, where the characters are kept in character, and it feels almost like it could be a movie or an episode. I haven't found any good ones besides that one I just read.

Page 174 of 254 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast