Page 2 of 254 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

How would Misty react upon receiving knowledge that Anabel and/or Angie have shown an interest in Ash?

I believe that she has calmed down quite to the extent where she outerly looks like she mellow about the two girls showing interest in Ash. She might even smile for a few moments about it. But then she goes to a room in private or something and expresses her rage either on the pillows or something similar. Afterwards, there will be a knock on the door, she goes to answer it. Ash is on the other side of the door, and again she acts like nothing really happened inside that room just then.

If you were to encounter Ash and Misty, would you do so cosplaying as either one of them?

Not really. I'm a fan of the shippings, and although I do like Misty, somehow I don't think I can pull off her looks.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Negi-Bozu® is offline 僕は。。。パックンです、よろしく。。。

Hi there... just showing my support a little bit..(since I mostly lurk around the forums nowadays) Anyway been here since before the 2nd thread died, and I hope that all of you will keep alive this one( though what other shipping can go saying that they've had several threads ).

By the way is this the 4th or 5th one?

Well then..better be going... I'll probably return to lurking around

Later!
    P.S Pokeshipping 4 ever!!!
    HECHO EN MEXICO

Shiny Count: 7(3 RE,2 SR,2 Egg)

If you were to encounter Ash and Misty, would you do so cosplaying as either one of them?

Haha! I don't have the looks (or stick thin build) to pull off either one of them at all, and I'd probably terrify them :P I'd have to wear a wig, too, since I have brown hair.

Originally Posted by Negi-Bozu®
    By the way is this the 4th or 5th one?
    This is the fourth one. You can learn what happened to the first three on the first page.

Hello, I'm new here, even though I've been keeping an eye on these forums for quite sometime. I'm without a doubt a PokéShipper, and I'd love to start coming here from time to time. I noticed that you started this thread on my 20th birthday! Now to the topics!

What are your expectations from me, this thread, and AshxMisty in the future?

I don't know too much about you, Swifty, except that I've seen you here and at Bulbagarden making very strong points about PokéShipping, so I'm betting you'll do a great job.

From what I've seen in the previous two threads, I don't expect it to be that different, which is fine by me.

Now, about Ash and Misty themselves, who really knows? I'm certain they'll meet up again, but the question is when. I can easily imagine when Misty shows up, Dawn will mention how Ash lost the lure she gave him and then panic and anger will ensue!

How would Misty react upon receiving knowledge that Anabel and/or Angie have shown an interest in Ash?

With Anabel, Misty would probably to be a bit passive aggressive to her after meeting her. Anabel is pretty mild-mannered, so I envision that once Misty saw that, she wouldn't try to appear angry or envious.

In the case of Angie, however, she would probably more overt with her jealousy because Angie can be as argumentative as both Ash and Misty, so their tempers would clash much more easily. I haven't seen any of the episodes outside of the Summer School arc just yet, so I can't give much more thought into it than this.

Nah, that's a bit out there for me to do. If I actually met them, I'd rather be like Tracey and observe their moments and tease them. *laughs evilly*

Originally posted by Swifty
    Since Misty left, two girls so far have shown to have an interest an Ash, namely Anabel and Angie. (Huh, they start with "An")
    I've noticed that, too. Another thing I've noticed is that Misty, Anabel, and Angie look and/or act tomboyish. Ash even thought Anabel and Angie were boys at first. Tomboys seem to be gravitated towards him, don't they?

Anyway, I'm out of here for now.
    Last edited by Espeonic; 5th February 2009 at 1:16 AM.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

I've returned to pitch my two cents.

Now, see, back in the good ol' days, she would get instantly upset, shout "WELL, I HOPE YOU TWO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER" and stomp away, or something close XD Meanwhile, Ash sits there like, "....... was it something I said?"

Now, though, she'd probably handle it better... in a more refined and polite way. Doesn't stop her from wanting to kick their butts, though XD

I'm pretty sure this question should have been: If you went to a Pokémon convention dedicated to Ash and Misty, would you do so cosplaying as either one of them? or something.

Regardless; no, I would not XD I would dress as myself. Because, even if imitation is supposedly the sincerest form of flattery, for this particular instance, it would get kinda weird >>;

Super T, away~!
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Well First post again. GOOOOOO POKESHIPPING XD

I hope WS makes a post like she did last time. It's good to see old pokeshippers! ^^

What are your expectations from me, this thread, and AshxMisty in the future?
    I'll like people to post more often, if thats too much to ask. Also to keep it interesting,(after all the old one was close) I sure the closer we get to the end of DP and Misty's return more will come here. I still believe Misty will let Ash know how she feels someday (like a kiss on the cheek as I've said millions of times (IWILLHAPPENXD! Whether Ash gets it or not doesn't matter because I believe off the show they'll be together.

This would be interesting cause Melody and Macey were so differet but I'll compare them.

Melody Vs Anabel: First off Anabel more mature doesn't try to get on anyone bad side like Melody did with Misty. But both can see through lies.

Macey Vs Angie: both hot temper like fire pokemon. Both recuse by Ash. Except Macey was in love with Ash like Brock is with girls and didn't fight as much with him. Angie started out not liking him and learn to like him for who he really is.

Misty Vs Anabel: Seeing her liking Ash but knowing that Anabel knows Ash can't sense her feelings or even liking her back might developed Misty feelings. Knowing someone can love someone even though they're dense. Misty seem to be in denial about thinking she can't like Ash because he's dense.

Misty Vs Angie: One word: Cat fight! But opposite attact so I think Misty would learn a thing or two about seeing Angie liking Ash even though they fight.

You can see how the writer have mature about shipping through out the series.

Hell I've have some fun messing with them hehehe>=) Like I'll either be Ash and act like Brock to Misty or Misty and confront Ash of being so dense. If me and moogly teamed up we would make out in front of them lol.
    Last edited by Melody93; 5th February 2009 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonic View Post
    I've noticed that, too. Another thing I've noticed is that Misty, Anabel, and Angie look and/or act tomboyish. Ash even thought Anabel and Angie were boys at first. Tomboys seem to be gravitated towards him, don't they?
    Hm, interesting! He'd probably feel most comfortable with a tomboy anyway, though. I don't think he'd be up to somebody who'd probably spend more time deciding what to wear than doing anything involving Pokemon (which is what he's ALL about XD).

Quote Originally Posted by jigglypoof View Post
    Hm, interesting! He'd probably feel most comfortable with a tomboy anyway, though. I don't think he'd be up to somebody who'd probably spend more time deciding what to wear than doing anything involving Pokemon (which is what he's ALL about XD).
    That what alot of Yaoi fans say about him. But I believe Misty's girler than Angie and Anabel so she'll make the best tomboy for him.^^
    Last edited by Melody93; 5th February 2009 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post

Hell I've have some fun messing with them hehehe>=) Like I'll either be Ash and act like Brock to Misty or Misty and confront Ash of being so dense. If me and moogly teamed up we would make out in front of them lol.
    XD!! Hell yeah! ;D I wonder how Ash and Misty would do if we made out in front of them. XD!!

Welcome to the new Pokeshipping boards Melody. ^__^ (Glomps) And Misty definitely is the best tomboy for Ash. The first, original, ideal and perfect tomboy for Ash, that would definitely be Misty. ^_^

Hmm....speaking of cosplaying...heres a topic i've been wondering for a long time:

If both Ash and Misty were to perform as the Prince and Princess in the mermaid performance in Cerulean City, how would you imagine it to go? Would it go perfectly? Or would something happen?

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

This is a really hard question! My gut instinct says that she'd either flip out and want to rip their heads off or go cry somewhere alone, but somehow I think both are too extreme. (Misty's mellowed out some, so that leaves out the former, and she's just not one to cry a lot, so that leaves out the latter.) With Angie I could see her enlisting either Brock or Dawn's help in sort of spying on Ash and Angie (without telling them why she wants to spy on them--she wouldn't just admit to her crush on Ash). I could see her challenging Anabel to a Pokemon battle without really saying why to try to prove (to herself) that she deserves Ash more. I think it's like everyone else said; Misty's mellowed out and probably wouldn't do much more than scowl at her "rivals," but in secret she'd want to smack them with her mallet.
    Milotic on fanfiction.net.

Well this thread was at the bottom again so I bring in up again-_-'

Also Working of some more AAML fanart and for Moogly's fic.

In case no one knows I do Pokeshipping News and Updates on Youtube and also did the commentaries and I plan to throw a Pokeshipping party in June called the Year Away till Misty returns party any ideas are welcome as long as they follow the rules. Some of my ideas are putting together a playlist, topics and best AMVs, fanfics, and fanart. Of course Misty's return will be a bigger party but want to get prepare for that party so I can make it better.

If both Ash and Misty were to perform as the Prince and Princess in the mermaid performance in Cerulean City, how would you imagine it to go? Would it go perfectly? Or would something happen?

I really need to do fanart of this, This situation made top 3 of Reasons For them to Kiss by Force. Mistletoe and CPR were the others.

I could see Ash and Misty at first refusing to do it but somehow decide to, just before they kiss in a practice performance TR would interfere. after dealing with them Misty's airhead sisters would change the mind again to play the part for them with no kiss leaving Ash and Misty wishing they have kissed but afraid to do it for real. Shortest way to anwser this I know but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post

I could see Ash and Misty at first refusing to do it but somehow decide to, just before they kiss in a practice performance TR would interfere. after dealing with them Misty's airhead sisters would change the mind again to play the part for them with no kiss leaving Ash and Misty wishing they have kissed but afraid to do it for real. Shortest way to anwser this I know but oh well.
    I think then Team Rocket could once again have Ash and Misty....or should we say the 'loveboids'.....caged again.....and maybe this time, unlike Pokeball Peril, maybe this time Ash and Misty would kiss. ~_^

And then once they're distracted, Pikachu comes in with a Volt Tackle and blasts Team Rocket once again. XD!!

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Hey I love Pokeshipping. Kasumi is the best. May I join this club?

Quote Originally Posted by MKPokemonMaster View Post
    Hey I love Pokeshipping. Kasumi is the best. May I join this club?
    This isn't a club, but of course you can join. ^_^ Welcome aboard to the Pokeshipping thread MKPokemonMaster. ^^ Feel free to show your support and share your opinions on Pokeshipping if ya like. ^_^ And feel free to answer the topics here and don't forget to read the rules. ^^

Anything that has Ash in it goes wrong somehow... if it went perfectly the show would be super-boring. I can totally see Team Rocket trying to steal Pikachu right in the middle of the performance, and Ash abandoning his role to get Pika back. Of course, Misty would be a huge help, what with her having the home field advantage. She'd show off her water pokemon skills, and send TR flying. Then the play would resume and be perfect.

...then afterwords Ash and Misty would be talking and realise that, like the characters they were portraying, they have deep, romantic feelings for one another. They'd close their eyes, and come closer together...

and then I'd wake up. But I can dream, right?
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/161xsaq.png[/img]
    Credit to HikariTajiri - Thank you very much!

Shadow disappeared off the face of the earth.

Paired with Sonic Boom, twins with Pearl's Perap

Okay, some housekeeping is in order regarding topics.

I'm not too fond of the topic "If you were to encounter Ash and Misty, would you do so cosplaying as either one of them?". It barely has to do with PokeShipping other than the fact that Ash and Misty happen to be in there. I honestly don't see how cosplaying as either one of them has anything to do with their relationship with each other. Sorry Moog, but your next topic was much much better.

"If both Ash and Misty were to perform as the Prince and Princess in the mermaid performance in Cerulean City, how would you imagine it to go? Would it go perfectly? Or would something happen?" however, is a great topic. It plays off of events that actually did happen in the anime while asking for creative input based off of Ash and Misty's personalities and characterizations.

So more of the latter, not of the former, PokerShippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Okay, some housekeeping is in order regarding topics.

I'm not too fond of the topic "If you were to encounter Ash and Misty, would you do so cosplaying as either one of them?". It barely has to do with PokeShipping other than the fact that Ash and Misty happen to be in there. I honestly don't see how cosplaying as either one of them has anything to do with their relationship with each other. Sorry Moog, but your next topic was much much better.

"If both Ash and Misty were to perform as the Prince and Princess in the mermaid performance in Cerulean City, how would you imagine it to go? Would it go perfectly? Or would something happen?" however, is a great topic. It plays off of events that actually did happen in the anime while asking for creative input based off of Ash and Misty's personalities and characterizations.

So more of the latter, not of the former, PokerShippers.
    No problem. ^^ Thanks for the advice as a matter of fact. ^^ I've been meaning to make new topics like my last one since I feel that, like you said, they need to be more in topic with Ash and Mistys personalitites. ^^

Although to make up for the cosplay topic, heres another new topic:

If a 'Tower of Terror' accident were to happen to Ash again and once again, only Misty was able to hear him, what would you imagine to happen? Would Ash spring back to life again in a short while? Or would the situation be more serious and he would risk dying? In fear of losing Ashs life, would Misty confess to him? Or would she keep it to herself again? What about Ash?

If a 'Tower of Terror' accident were to happen to Ash again and once again, only Misty was able to hear him, what would you imagine to happen? Would Ash spring back to life again in a short while? Or would the situation be more serious and he would risk dying? In fear of losing Ash's life, would Misty confess to him? Or would she keep it to herself again? What about Ash?

Boy, that's complicated. I would guess the situation would become more serious. Misty, of course, would try to find and help him. As for Misty confessing, even in these type of circumstances, I actually kind of doubt that she would, since Ash has been near-death multiple times in Misty's sight, and she didn't confess those times. But I could be wrong.

Another thing I just thought of is that Ash (seems to) to have the ability to use Aura. And if I recall, one of the things Aura can let you do is read others thoughts. Too bad Ash is nowhere near able to use Aura like that.

This topic gives me an idea for one.

Several months back, I was watching Melody 93's PokéShipping Commentaries on Youtube (great job on those, by the way. I really enjoyed them), and I remember the first one she did, about the hilarious joke 4Kids had about Misty's bike in the first Pokémon film. I was talking to my brother about it and we then talked about this scene, and he came up with this topic:

During the first film, where Ash is revived, say hypothetically that Misty confessed to Ash afterwards and then Ash says he feels the same way. Then Mewtwo does his thing where he wipes away everyone's memories of the events in the film. How would you have reacted, and what effect would this have on PokéShipping?

This may not be the best topic but I'll try it anyway. To answer my own topic; when I first saw the film, I was 11 and not really much of a PokéShipper. I probably wouldn't really think about that. But now, I would go ballistic! I would be a bit bitter and resent the writers for teasing like this. In the case of PokéShipping itself, I think it would have at least a little bit more credibilty. It would definitely confirm PokéShipping, whether Ash and Misty remembered it or not.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.

If a 'Tower of Terror' accident were to happen to Ash again and once again, only Misty was able to hear him, what would you imagine to happen? Would Ash spring back to life again in a short while? Or would the situation be more serious and he would risk dying? In fear of losing Ash's life, would Misty confess to him? Or would she keep it to herself again? What about Ash?

Well, that moment in the Tower of Terror ranks as one of my favourite Pokeshipping scenes for the sheer way that Misty is in tears over Ash's lifeless state. Then Ash comes back to life and greets Misty (not Brock! Lol), thus making Misty brush back further tears of relief while beginning to blush. Beautiful. As for a scenario like that occurring again, I would think it'd be a serious matter, hence prompting Misty to succumb to tears and willing Ash to awaken. However, I still don't think it'd be enough to make Misty confess her feelings sadly. On the other hand, she could still imply her strong feelings towards Ash. For example, she could make a heartfelt statement such as:

"Ash, we've been through so much together, and you're leaving me now?!" *breaks into tears* "Come on Ash, I don't know... how I can go on without you..."

Of course, Ash would then awaken against all odds (hey, it's a kids' show xD), and hopefully produce an emotional response from Misty. Could we even dream for a passionate spur-of-the-moment hug? Maybe even a spontaneous kiss on the... no, maybe that's out of the question .

During the first film, where Ash is revived, say hypothetically that Misty confessed to Ash afterwards and then Ash says he feels the same way. Then Mewtwo does his thing where he wipes away everyone's memories of the events in the film. How would you have reacted, and what effect would this have on PokéShipping?

Great question. Sounds like your brother can really think outside the box Espeonic because this isn't a scenario that's ever crossed my mind. But like you said, I wasn't really into the idea of romance when I first saw the movie, so it wasn't something I thought about. However, i'd probably be really frustrated if this happened lol. I can think of plenty of film scenes where something like this happens before everyone's memory is wiped, and if Ash and Misty had confessed before having their memory erased, I would be distraught. Meanwhile, I may at least be a little satisfied that we'd seen our first canon Pokeshipping evidence and that we'd all have something to savour.

These topics have really got my Pokeshipping spirits high again! Wouldn't it be beautiful if after all these years, our loyalty was rewarded with solid evidence of AAML?
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 7th February 2009 at 8:08 PM.

Hello, everybody! I'm extremely happy to see a new Pokeshipping thread! I posted once in the last thread, but then kinda disappeared, lol.

Anydangway, I become pretty excited when things get off to a fresh start, and I'm going to do my best this time to post whenever possible on this new thread.

Well, back when I first saw the movie when I was about five years old, I wouldn't have cared much. I would have pushed the whole situation to the side, or something.

Fast forwarding to the present, I would have a series of mixed feelings on the issue. Although I would be slightly irritated that in the end Ash and Misty had their memories wiped, making them forget their confessions, I would be more overjoyed.

Think about it: Does it matter if they remember or not? The writers apparently (hypothetically, of course) wanted something romantic to happen, meaning that there must be something between Ash and Misty.
    "All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
    ~Walt Disney

Oh, I love Tower of Terror! I think I'm going to have to agree with Blazing Charmander and say that Misty would say something that suggests her feelings but that doesn't out-and-out give them away. Now, you said that only Misty would be able to hear him; that could make for an interesting situation. For example, say Ash was struggling to survive but could communicate with Misty and Misty only. I could see her definitely telling him how much he means to her and telling him to hang on and see Ash fighting to survive because of Misty's words. Then when they're reunited they could blush about it and maybe hug. It's not quite a confession, but it would be darn good to see anyway. By the way, I always did find it a bit telling that only Misty (and not Brock) could hear Ash in that episode. Could that mean that they have a special bond?

I don't think Ash would be in a life-or-death situation and do believe that he would spring right back to life, though. This is an anime for kids we're talking about, after all.

I think that would be beyond cool, and I would have loved it if it had happened. (Yes, I was a Pokeshipper way back when the first movie aired in the states. I'm old.) Think about it: it would be the perfect cop-out for the writers. I mean, I would be a little sad that they didn't become boyfriend and girlfriend, but we would at least know that the writers intend for Pokeshipping to be canon, and that's very important. I think the writers are avoiding making any ship canon because they don't want to have to deal with writing about that kind of relationship, but this way they could make PS canon without having to. Great topic!
    Milotic on fanfiction.net.

I imagine Ash wouldn't be too excited about it, being probably mushy and all that, but you could persuade him if there's Pokemon involved. Misty would get into it (not so much about any intimacy, though. She might even pretend to object/be disgusted by it, but not really fight it too much), scolding Ash for not doing his best (he'd be either anxious to train or complain about being hungry), blah blah. Then on performance day, of course something would go wrong - that always happens with him around. Team Rocket would come and interrupt at some important moment (ie mushy, since it IS a princess/prince story), Ash and Misty would "pwn" them with their Pokemon, then it would resume. Whether or not they'd actually kiss or anything is hard to say.
    Last edited by jigglypoof; 8th February 2009 at 2:43 AM.

Gooo Pokeshipping!!!!

I'm back yo. Still a PSer after all this time.

Hm, this is gonna take some explaining. Yes, only Misty should be able to hear him. Because she's the one in love with Ash. Not May. Not Dawn. Not Melody. But of course, the situation would be more serious. Not only does Ash risk dying, he actually does so. And just before that happens. Misty confesses her love. Not wanting to be alone though, she takes her own life. After all, they say, "true love never dies - even as the lovebirds leave this earth, they are still together forever." My rule of shipping death fanfics is of course: "if one dies, the other must follow suit".
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Thanks for letting me join! I'll start by answering some topics, trying not to be OOC

If a 'Tower of Terror' accident were to happen to Ash again and once again, only Misty was able to hear him, what would you imagine to happen? Would Ash spring back to life again in a short while? Or would the situation be more serious and he would risk dying? In fear of losing Ashs life, would Misty confess to him? Or would she keep it to herself again? What about Ash?
    I remember that episode, that was one of my favorites.

Ash decides to go back to the Tower Of Terror to see Gengar and all of the other ghosts again. When he walks inside he is attacked by them and is unconscious (turns into ghost, on the floor, etc.). Misty is then informed by the people in Lavender (that's the name right, I haven't watched the show or played the game in a long time XD) Town about Ash going inside the Tower. Misty remembers what had happened last time and takes a (boat, truck, car, her sister drives her) to Lavender Town. When she arrives she sees Ash on the floor. He has no heartbeat and seems that he is not breathing.

Misty then hears Ash saying "MISTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!".

Misty responds by saying "Ash?"

"Misty please save me"

"Are you dead"

"No but I could die"

"What should I do?"

"I don't know"

Misty, knowing that Ash could die screams "I LOVE YOU ASH KETCHUM" and then kisses him. Ash then wakes up smiling and says "I was never going to die, I just said that to scare you". And then Misty starts yelling at and punching Ash, although they both know that they enjoyed it.

Hopefully that isn't too OOC, please tell me if it is because I do tend make characters OOC. I think I might be better with Naruto characters XD

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post
    Great question. Sounds like your brother can really think outside the box Espeonic because this isn't a scenario that's ever crossed my mind.
    Actually, my brother just asked me that because he thought it would absolutely hilarious if the writers seriously did that. He supports PokéShipping, but he doesn't love nearly as much as I do, on account of shipping in the Pokémon fanbase is starting to get on his nerves. But, still, I thought he was on to something when he said it.

I have another topic now.

When/if Ash and Misty get married, do think they would settle down to raise a family, or do you think they will keep traveling together?

I bet that Ash would try to get Misty to keep traveling with him. And I actually think Misty might do it... for a while. At that point, she would probably want to start a family. The two of them then might spend a lot of time traveling if their kids decided to become trainers, coordinators, etc.

Page 2 of 254 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast