Page 10 of 253 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Welcome Newcomers! I knew more would come soon!

Swifty & jiggypoof that's so cool, I wish I could bring you my scanner>.<

Miyabi Room retired?! Awww I was hoping she would continue making fanart till Misty's next return but oh well. I'm sure she will still be watching Pokemon.

That Fanart she did looks like it came right out of my dream were they hugged so cute, I love it if it happened on the show but hugging seems to happen with Pokemon.

This second one is pretty trivial and I feel kinda dumb asking this but where did the name "pokeshipper" come from?

Shipping come from Relation"ship" or Friend"ship". Poke' is added because it stands for Pokemon and since Ash and Misty were the first male and Female characters for the anime it was Dubbed Poke'shipping. I think shipping came from X files or something too. At first I thought it was werid too but like how Celebritys put names together for couples, so this is our way. SatoKasu is the japanese name of pokeshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticunoJazzMan333
    For a long time I didn't pay much attention to the anime, just played the videogames (Platinum rocks). Then one day--no joke, like 2 weeks ago--I'm sitting in my residence dining hall watching TV and Pokemon 2000 came on. A flood of memories came to my mind that honestly made me want to cry. I realized I miss Pokemon and miss being a kid (but hey that's life).
    Aww... Me too I love my memories of PS back with the 2000 movie and everything. At the time I didn't think it was that great being a kid when I look back now I miss it and realize it was one of the greatest times of my life.

I fear that since Misty is reintroduced to the series it may be a type of foreshadowing that the series with Ash will end soon. I mean why else would the writers bring back Misty (not to mention Gary) if things didn't need to be wrapped up? What do you think?

I remember when I saw Gary in DP I thought it meant there was still unfinished business with him and Ash (Although Cyber would say his reason to return was pointless) But I believe Misty still has unfinished business with Ash, but not so much with the plot. Some say in Jotho BF she'll enter the whirl cup again but I don't know. But it hard to call right now where the show is going so we'll have to wait. Also not to mention the GS ball is a loose end Jotho may tie up.

My worst fear is they can finish series without doing anything with any ships.
    I honestly think it for the better if ships are left untied but with PS with the most hints. Sure people will rant about leaving it in question but I think it's fair to other ships and good to keep us wondering what happen and how it did.

If Misty is to kiss Ash where should it happen?

An Ocean Sunset was my biggest dream place for it to happen. But I'll settle for anything now. Maybe at the ocean like the past kisses or the river where they meet. Whereever I'll be happy. Here's a new topic:

If Misty is to kiss Ash how would you like it to happen?

Ash is watching the sunset/ocean/starrynight/whatever and Misty comes to find him, Pikachu and Azurill play together as they talk about what went on eariler in the episode. Misty teases him for something and Ash gets mad. Ash mentions how they fight alot but are still good friends. Misty hints that maybe they're more than friends and Ash doesn't understand, sooo Misty plants and kiss on Ash's cheek leaving him shocked. Then she winks at him and say he's too young to understand and this makes Ash offensive. Then the scene is cut making us mad and wondering if anything else happen (probably cut to see what TR is doing ironic if it's rocketshippy)

Oh and the Clows Card think it will be snowing, misty during a storm, and on the beach near the woods in daylight when it happens. And Thunder/twin/fighting/big/water type Pokemon will be in the episode. And their minds will be erased, they'll fall sleep and sing. XDXDXDXDXDXD I actually got the exact same cards after shuffling and dealing again so either it's fate or I'm a really bad shuffler. And there's a 60&#37; chance Misty will kiss Ash according to the rolling like dice of pokemon card's damages.
    Last edited by Melody93; 22nd May 2009 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticunoJazzMan333 View Post
    Oh wow... I never thought of it like that. I really DO fear the series ending with no resolution to this love-affair.
    but would the writers really end without resolving this?

Wow, another tangent but anyway, I just was wondering if the writers would end with untied ends.
    Well, I guess we could always dream for a Digimon-type ending (I don't know the season, probably the first or second; can you tell I'm not a Digimon fan?), where the characters show up as adults in the end and have all married each other and had kids ;D But a lot of fans were unhappy about the pairings, so...

Melody93, awww, thank you That's very nice of you. But what, Miyabi retired?! That makes me sad

- If both Ash and Misty were to perform as the Prince and Princess in the mermaid performance in Cerulean City, how would you imagine it to go? Would it go perfectly? Or would something happen?

I think if it just happened, it may go wrong due to an argument. BUT if something bad happened prior to the performance, it would go without a hitch.

It IS a plotline I'm considering in my fic, actually, so if anyone thinks its a good idea to have a rendition of 'The Underwater Ballet', do tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post
    I honestly think it for the better if ships are left untied but with PS with the most hints. Sure people will rant about leaving it in question but I think it's fair to other ships and good to keep us wondering what happen and how it did.
    Yeah, I agree with you. There seems to be too many ships that not only compete with each other, but are also very popular and many of the fans take it a bit too seriously. I would be happy if PokéShipping had a very strong hint to sort of imply that Ash and Misty might end up with each other. Same with my other ships in the anime.

Now I'll just answer these two topics together.

If Misty is to kiss Ash, where should it happen and how would you like it to happen?

I've thought about this a lot. As for where it should happen, I don't really care where. As unrealistic and cliché it sounds, I wouldn't mind it happening where Ash and Misty first met. I've kind of thought that when it comes to how, I think it would happen during a very turbulent situation. Like if Ash or Misty had to do something incredibly risky. I think then Misty will gather the courage to do something like kiss him.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

If Misty is to kiss Ash, where should it happen and how would you like it to happen?
    I'm not all that fussed about where they share their first kiss really, because it'll be satisfying seeing them doing so anyway (us Pokeshippers have waited too long for it lol). But if I were to pick anywhere, then i'd have to agree with some others above who say it should occur where they first met (by the river en route to Viridian).

As for how, well I would say that again I have no specific preferences. However, one scenario that comes to mind is that Ash finds himself drowning in a river/ocean due to attempting to save a Pokemon/trainer/Misty(!), as is typical of his heroic and brave, yet rash personality. In any of these cases, Misty manages to save him like in Pokemon 2000 (ironic if she's the one Ash tries to save and in the end, she'd be the one who reverses the roles by bailing him out), and attempts to resuscitate him on the shore through, you guessed it... mouth-to-mouth

This probably developed from my disappointment of the scene in Pokemon 2000 where Misty saves Ash, which Ash fails to acknowledge when he gains consciousness. I also recall Water Spirit including a scene in 'Fate and Destiny of Friends' where one of them uses mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on the other, which I thought was extremely sweet .

So I just watched Jirachi Wish Maker, just to see that scene.
    Everyone knows what I'm talking about xD

"Jirachi is gonna be with you your hold life, not just a couple of days. Is is. Sometimes your friends gotta go away, but part of them stays behind with you. It's specially true when the friend is your best best friend. You'll remeber Jirachi for ever. And he's gonna be always in your heart. A good friend left me and I miss her everyday. But I, I know we'll always be friends forever."
    =')

I just hope this is what he actually says. I've heard this is just a mistranslation and he actually says, "I miss them everyday" but I don't speak japanese so I dunno.

I've also heard about a banned episode where Ash and Misty kiss under the mistletoe. Is it true?

Hello to all the newcomers~

Hope you guys have a great summer.

Swifty: Wow! You have the doujinshi? Thanks so much for the scan, that is completely awesome.

I love it so much that I colored the last panel, just because that is so adorable.

Miyabic retired?! What the heck? That's just so hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticunoJazzMan333
    So I just watched Jirachi Wish Maker, just to see that scene.
    Everyone knows what I'm talking about xD

"Jirachi is gonna be with you your hold life, not just a couple of days. Is is. Sometimes your friends gotta go away, but part of them stays behind with you. It's specially true when the friend is your best best friend. You'll remeber Jirachi for ever. And he's gonna be always in your heart. A good friend left me and I miss her everyday. But I, I know we'll always be friends forever."
    =')

I just hope this is what he actually says. I've heard this is just a mistranslation and he actually says, "I miss them everyday" but I don't speak japanese so I dunno.
    That line was dubbed, and not just a mistranslation, but a total rewrite.

Satoshi says:

The next time you'll see him is a thousand years from now. For a comet, a thousand years could be just an instant. So maybe the thousand years Jirachi is asleep are just an instant for him. But it won't be like this, traveling around with us... Not an "instant" so to speak... Um, I can't say it very clearly...

Quote Originally Posted by Melody
    This is alittle hard to translate but Satoshi is saying that if Jirachi continues to travel with them on their jouneys time will go slower. However he laughs and says he can't explain it clearly to Max, Being it's so complicated. So thats what he said instead. Sadly this isn't a hint, even though it would be a good Ash sided one.
    From Melody's awesome site: http://www.freewebs.com/melodystarli...ppinghints.htm

Main site: http://www.freewebs.com/melodystarlight/index.htm

The translation for "Pokeball Peril" is made of win though, eloped, yeah. XD

I've also heard about a banned episode where Ash and Misty kiss under the mistletoe. Is it true?

No, there's no episode like that. oO I have no idea where that came from. Maybe they mixed up the song "Under The Mistletoe" with episode or somthing when they were typing. They didn't kiss in the song either. But it was hilariously funny anyway.

Spoiler:- lyrics:

I fear that since Misty is reintroduced to the series it may be a type of foreshadowing that the series with Ash will end soon. I mean why else would the writers bring back Misty (not to mention Gary) if things didn't need to be wrapped up? What do you think?

I don't think Ash is going to leave if they keep making money off of him, and that interview agrees. They could bring back Misty without tying up loose ends, just have her come back and not resolve anything with the ship. The reason Gary came back was because they realized that Ash needed a rival during Hoenn, and decided the next saga they wouldn't repeat that mistake. So they brought back Gary, just because, nostalgia, and he was convient to make Ash go to Shinou. On top of that they've given Ash multiple rivals this saga as well. If they wanted Misty to come back, then they would do it, past decisions be darned.

This second one is pretty trivial and I feel kinda dumb asking this but where did the name "pokeshipper" come from?

Shipping

Pokemon plus Shipping equals Pokeshipping.

If Misty is to kiss Ash, how would you like it to happen?

I'd like for it to be a accident really, whether he trips and falls on her, mouth to mouth, or a heat of the moment thing. :P Because their like that, the big romantic scene is something that could happen, but it wouldn't nearly be as fun. But I'd take just about anything when comes to them kissing.
    Last edited by Yoshi-kun; 24th May 2009 at 7:47 AM.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

I'm not new, but I certainly haven't been an active member... *shot* So...

Misty has reappeared in the series since her extermination removal from the main cast, so I don't fear for Ash if she returns. Now, if she plants a big one on him and he reciprocates and presents her with an engagement ring... Well, that seems a little far fetched anyway, but that is more along the lines of what I think of "wrapping things up" to be.

I would be really disappointed if the series ended without some acknowledgment of the main ships. I mean, shipping has proven to be such a huge factor in the vitality of the show and its fandom-not the only factor or the largest, but a MOFO nonetheless-and so it is only fair for the writers to give a nod to the fans and characters, who we all know have desperately been trying to hold back from just colliding in a hump-fest that would make the execs over at Flavor of Love envious.

(Hate that show, btw.)

I think the writers like the characters they created, and they certainly want to acknowledge the fans who love those characters, and so they'll keep giving them cameos until it ends. And yes, at that end (which will probably be a long way down the road, in my opinion) I believe that the characters who have mattered the most will make an appearance. And that means Misty, most definitely.

Nowhere too romantic. Meaning, basically any place with the possible combination of a A) sunset, B) beach or C) certain meeting place. In all seriousness, Ash really has not one romantic bone in his body (not going there....) and Misty, while she certainly makes up for his lack of lovey-dovey interests, well... she's a bit too... I don't know, realistic to want a moonlit picnic with champagne and eclairs and stuff.

I think it would be a mistake. Something would happen, and she'd fall over and he'd try to catch her and WHOOPS! What do you know, they're a bit too close for comfort. There's something ridiculously romantic about the spontaneity of something like that, in a way.

And while I'd rather a cliche over nothing, I'd really hope that the writers would GET IT RIGHT, saving me the disappointment of a lame kiss between the two people I've shipped for almost 9 years.
    Where do you go when you're lonely?
    Where do you go when you're blue?
    Where do you go when you're lonely?
    I'll follow you when the stars go blue.

xx CATE

Even though anime kids tend to act ten times more mature than their "real life" counterparts, I don't think either of them are ready for a first kiss just yet (well... Misty probably is, but Ash definitely isn't). They should wait until he's maybe 13 or 14 (if he's not there already, I don't know). Ash is not what you'd call a romance expert, I doubt he even really understands or cares what it is. All he's focusing on is food, battles and Pokemon at this point.

I don't think there needs to be something "deep" behind it (ex: where they first met), and I don't think it should be somewhat forced (like Misty leaning forward while they're alone/looking at a beautiful view, thinking he'll know what it's implying, and it actually happens shortly after to "get it over with"). It should be something completely unplanned/accidental. Like, as suggested, somebody bumping into the other and their faces come uncomfortably close. Something that would make us feel all gooey inside and want to write pages of poetry/fanfiction about it Pokemon is not a shoujo, where romance plays a large part of the series; it's pretty shounen, and romance in shounen is optional/an after thought. So I don't think we could expect anything too dramatic.
    Last edited by jigglypoof; 27th May 2009 at 1:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticunoJazzMan333 View Post
    Finally in Sinnoh we have a plethora of legendaries but most notably Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and ARCEUS. Time, Space, Alternate Dimension, God.

How much more legendary can you get?
    That's my idea. xD
    Don't forget: these are only in legends. Sure they might be able to manipulate, but that doesn't mean they're true deities. Either way, we still don't have a Devil Pokémon, although the real McCoy would thrash all the so-called gods with his pinky.

Ok, I'll get on topic:
    Perhaps after Ash completes his journey and becomes a master. He could have a celebration and Misty just might choose this time.
    Star Wars fan? Check this out!
        Spoiler:- Rant:

Ok, I do like grammar... but not enough to put others down for it. Sorry if my German sucks.

If you think Dawn is a sl-t, don't copy and paste THIS into your sig. (started by yours truly) jk

Heyo everyone! I've just recently came back from Fanime and believe me, it was incredibly fun.

I cosplayed over there as Ash in his original outfit, but i'm also amazed to see that a few others have cosplayed as him as well. ^^

That, plus I managed to get myself a little Pokeshippy pic. ~_^

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Con2009916.jpg

Thats not me as Ash, but most of my pics in my Ash cosplay have me along with a few Mistys. ^_^ And i'll get more pics up soon.

Anyways, heres the whole album for everyone to see:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...imeCon%202009/

Anyways, to answer a topic:

Well, I did mention one time that there might be a time where the shows producers might even have to replace Ash as a main character one of these days. So maybe there might be a time that when Misty comes back, she confesses her feelings to Ash, and that gives Ash the courage to become a Pokemon champion. So as Ash defends his title as a champion, life goes on for him, and eventually both he and Misty get married and they have their own children. Then the series starts again with Ash and Mistys children getting their own series and adventures. ^^

I might add a topic here later....but enjoy the pics i've taken from Fanime everyone. ^_^ Oh, and if anyone sees a pic of me with a girl whos wearing Mistys outfit with Ash's jacket....theres a pretty interesting story behind that. ~_^ Nyuk, nyuk, nyukupo. ~_^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

^ Nice pics, Moogle I'd say something more eloquent but it's so hot right now in this house I can't think straight D: The weather has been so weird. One day it's 70, next day it shoots up to 85.

Speaking of hot:

If Ash and Misty were put under severe temperature conditions (ie very cold or very hot) together, do you think it would get some kind of confession out of them or a slip of the tongue (besides trying to figure a way out of the situation)? What story would you come up with in your mind about it?

I know, it's a lousy question, but I couldn't think of anything else at the moment :P
    Last edited by jigglypoof; 29th May 2009 at 4:56 AM.

If Ash and Misty were put under severe temperature conditions (ie very cold or very hot) together, do you think it would get some kind of confession out of them or a slip of the tongue (besides trying to figure a way out of the situation)? What story would you come up with in your mind about it?
    My first xmas daydream of them was cuddling in the snow to keep warm but were force too cuz it was the only way to survive. If it were hot will Misty could crack and confess or do something unappropiate.

@Moogly soo cute I so need to go to one and dress as Misty.

@Yoshi thanks for referenceing my site and saying it's awesome.

@Jiggypoof Your welcome and btw isn't there a scene where Ash and Misty cuddle in the doujinshi if you could get that scan I'll be so greatfull!

Now here's a topic everyone will like!

What's your favorite topic for PS?

Mine is What couples remind you of PS?

Couples like Ash and Misty can be seen everywhere even IRL too. The love/hate relationship is so common such a the war of the sexes (I even have that "I can do better than you" song I need to add to the playlist ) I recently saw "What Happens in Vegas" with Cameron Diaz and her and the guy are so like Ash and Misty. Also it's seen alot in Animes, and old japanese tales like I had to write a paper about the Tale of Genji about Genji's many lovers and the one met for him Murasaki his wife, they quarrel too.

I'm not so sure how severe hot weather can really get. The very least hot weather will do to Ash and Misty is likely make them lethargic and lazy and the most they can probably do is lounge around the living room in skimpy clothing trying to stay cool. Maybe you can get something sexual out of that but I think Ash is pretty used to seeing Misty in revealing clothing, especially since she's traveled with Ash in her skimpiest one. Unless they were, like, in a volcano or something which seems a bit too extreme. :P

Now, them being in extreme cold weather would likely test Ash and Misty, being a life or death situation that tests and is reliant upon the closeness of the parties involved in getting out alive because of the body heat factor. The episode "Snow Way Out", which was basically writer wank for Ash's ethereal bond with his Pokemon, was a lot like this. That would likely be the template if such a situation involved Misty but it would probably be more intimate.

There was an episode like that on that science fiction show, Stargate SG-1, where the leader of SG-1 and the second in command get trapped in Antarctica due to some mishap which became a major episode for their budding romance. The same thing would likely happen to Ash and Misty should that ever happen to them.
    Last edited by Swifty; 30th May 2009 at 10:09 AM.

@Jiggypoof Your welcome and btw isn't there a scene where Ash and Misty cuddle in the doujinshi if you could get that scan I'll be so greatfull!
    Are you talking about my doujinshi collection? I can't scan inside pages just yet but keep watching my site, I plan to someday (when I can get a new scanner)

What couples remind you of PS?

Hmmm. I'll go out on a limb here and say the Helga/Arnold pairing from Hey Arnold. Helga picks on him but inside she loves him (though he doesn't know and is totally oblivious to the idea). The "I'm mean to you but I really love you" or "I love you but I'll probably never say it" thing is also common in anime such as Slayers (Lina/Gourry are really comical with each other the way they fight) and Trigun (Meryl/Vash).

[B]

@Moogly soo cute I so need to go to one and dress as Misty.
    You'd be a beautiful Misty, Melody. ^_^ (hugs) And maybe if you'd be able to go to next years Fanime, you'd be my Misty. ~_^

And thanks to everyone whos seen my Fanime pics as well. I can't wait to cosplay Ash (and Rock Lee and Vergil) again. ^_^

I think in cold weather they'd treat each other to soup and maybe cuddle up to one another if the weather got too cold. Hopefully they'll survive each others cooking. But a confession will happen depending on circumstances. ^^

As for hot weather....well along with Swiftys idea, theres also some other situations that could happen, such as being chased by wild Pokemon, getting stranded on a deserted island, or heat stroke and other things. ^^

Although having Ash and Misty see each other in skimpy outfits could help out with some confessing. ~_^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post
    Although having Ash and Misty see each other in skimpy outfits could help out with some confessing. ~_^
    LOL. Although he's already kinda seen her in the skimpiest outfit a 12 year old could get away with (seriously, what was she thinking? At least she wore "urkel straps" so windy days wouldn't cause problems :P). And there was that time he stripped down to his boxer shorts... and the time his pants fell down... why do I remember this? XD

Ah, shipping. I never shipped very much Pokemon-wise because I was six when I started watching the series, and romance was the farthest thing from my mind. However, re-watching it when I got older got me thinking about it. Obviously in the series nothing could happen. I mean, Ash is ten years old. Perhaps if we got to see something of them when they're older...

I haven't followed the anime since Misty left (actually, I pretty much stopped watching once Johto started) so I don't know about the kind of person Ash is anymore, but I guess they could make a cute couple. Their fighting is what's best about it. When I saw glimpses of Ash with May or Dawn, they didn't seem to have the same kind of relationship, so as far as Pokemon shipping goes, I'm for AshxMisty.

everyone has their own ideas i'm sure about pokeshipping

but i can't see Ash and Misty with anyone else but eachother.
    Like i get different vibes from May and Dawn.
    Like Ash has gotta be 15 by now even know they say he's 10 by the DP saga he must be like 15 or something of the sort.

like dawn is to much like may who is like Ash when he first started. Is that something people look for when they get together like how much alike they are. Yes but when I think of Ash and Misty as a couple they are different and opposites attract right and what makes them perfect is the fact they blush everytime refered 2 as a couple.
    meaning they don't want people to know they have feelings 4 each other even when it's a joke.
    Misty has the biggest hints I think cuz in the pokemon movie 2000 i think it is she gets very jelaous and blushes like every 5 minutes.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6899/vaporeonda5.jpg

Welcome Vulpix and Pokeshipper!

Aww thanks Moogly!

Oh Jiggy it's the Ready Go one that has the scene. Good luck with the scanner and thanks!

Hey Arnold is a good one, I wanted to see that movie in theatres but my Dad tease me about because there was a kiss scene, although in the end Arnold wanted to forget it and stay friends.

In japan theres a saying "kiss slap kiss kiss" for love/hate pairing. My sister told me this.

I have been rewatching kanto episodes for the party, even then Ash was dense (like about knowing who sabrina's father was) and wanting to help Butterfree get a mate.

And there was that time he stripped down to his boxer shorts... and the time his pants fell down... why do I remember this? XD
    I took a sceenshot of Misty blushing right when his pants fell, I need to upload my sceenshots to show you guys.
    Last edited by Melody93; 31st May 2009 at 6:15 PM.

Yo, What up?

Let us answer some topics.

If it were a cold situation, I imagine they'd somehow get seperated from Brock and Dawn, and be stuck alone. Ash calls out all his pokemon and he and Misty are forced to huddle together with Ash's pokemon or freeze. After its all over, misty blushes, and says some sweet words to Ash for protecting her. he blushes and says "anytime, Mist. Anytime."

In a hot situation, Misty becomes very dehydrated and collapses. Brock and Dawn go to get help while Ash keeps an eye on Misty. Misty then begins to mumble about how much she cares about Ash, but since she's disoriented, Ash doesn't really listen. After she recovers, she thanks Ash with a small hug for watching out for her. Ash is speechless at this moment cause he wasn't expecting a hug, then he says "anytime Mist. Anytime."

At the Cerulean Gym. After the Sinnoh leauge/battle frontier, Ash decides to surprise Misty by visiting her. Upon arrival, Daisy is having a fit. there was supposed to be another mermaid show, but the prince's costume shrunk in the wash. After realizing Ash is the only one who could fit in it now, daisy begs Ash to be in the show, but Ash (and misty) are against the idea. They eventually give in and do the show. We see a romantic scene like the daydream of Tracey and Misty, but this time its real, and ends with a kiss. Misty tries not to make a big deal out of it, claiming it was part of the show so she had no choice but to do it, same with Ash, while Dawn teases Misty about it, causing Misty to try and drown Dawn for that comment.

Dan and Runo from Bakugan Battle Brawlers. Dan is all about playing with Bakugan, just like how Ash is all about battling pokemon. And as for Runo; she's a tomboy just like Misty, and she has a short fuse just like Misty, and she has a crush on the main character just like Misty. Pretty much the only thing Runo and Misty don't have in common is Runo doesn't have a thing for water like Misty does. dan and runo even argue over stupid things like Ash and Misty do.

Also, Inuyasha and Kagome from Inuyasha. They have the love/hate thing going on like Ash and Misty. I think if pokemon was aimed at an older demographic, Ash and Misty would probably act like Inuyasha and Kagome.

Lastly, Zero and Ciel from the Megaman Zero games. Their relationship is kinda onesided just like pokeshipping. Even though zero and Ciel do not have the same personalities as ash and Misty, this reminds me of them for some reason.

I don't know if this topic would be suitable or not, but...

What couples do you wish Ash and Misty were like?

If this topic is not okay, then just ignore it. I'll answer this later if it is okay.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

^Good to have you back CE

Here's some pics I promise!

Ash Walks in to find:

His reaction and then he notices it's just a doll in the tub.

^Reaction to know TR kissed him.

Now some old favorites:

^Sighing because Ash and Misty are fighting

^During battle for Cascada badge
    Ash: How can you tell how it's feeling? It doesn't have a face!
    Misty: Because I'm sensitive to others feelings!
    Ash: Oh and I'm not?!

Misty: I didn't mean to be so heartless Oddish *crys looking cute*
    Ash: Yeah she really is heartless!

If theres a specific scapshot you want let me know!^^ I'll be doing more!

Movies I really want to rewatch is Sinbad, Shrek and Anastasia. The main couple are like PS.
    Last edited by Melody93; 1st June 2009 at 7:27 PM.

To Melody93:
    If theres a specific scapshot you want let me know!^^ I'll be doing
    more!

There's a scene where Misty's in her swimsuit and Ash is hiding behind
    her. Kinda cute.
    Also I think a cute one is one where Jiggypuff sings and they two fall
    asleep on each other while sitting up.

Thanks xD

If Ash and Misty were put under severe temperature conditions (ie very
    cold or very hot) together, do you think it would get some kind of
    confession out of them or a slip of the tongue (besides trying to figure a
    way out of the situation)? What story would you come up with in your mind
    about it?

Yes. I imagine a scene when the two of them are stuck near a volcano (much
    like Cinnibar Island) and the two of them are arguing on who's fault it
    was that they got here. Ash says something in a jerk-like manner and Misty
    says, "Grr... You know, Ash Ketchum! Sometimes I wonder why I stick around with you for so long"
    Ash: "Yeah well why do ya?"
    Misty: "Because I care for you so much!"

Perhaps this is a bit unlike the Misty we know now (from her few appearances). She seems to be a bit sweeter after she takes the mother-figure role of raising Togepi.

In extreme cold:
    I imagine route 213 in Sinnoh (yeah the annoying snow-filled route that takes forever to walk up in the game) when Brock, Pikachu and Dawn are separated in a snowstorm and find shelter while Ash and Misty are out alone with just their pokemon which they keep in their pokeballs only to spare them from the chill. They huddle together to keep warm--teeth chattering. They then doubt they'll make it out alive, and Misty admits to Ash her feelings; perhaps something like, "Ash... ifff w-w-we d-d-don't get out of h-h-here, I-I-I just w-w-want you t-t-to know that..." [she pauses]
    Ash: "W-w-what M-m-misty?"
    Misty: "Th-th-that you m-m-mean a great big deal to me A-a-ash Ketchum... Y-y-you always h-h-have"
    Ash is somewhat oblivious to this at first he then tilts his head down so all she can see is his smile. He then embraces her even closer

wow thanks for the nice welcome Melody93!
    Love the screenshots.
    some of my favourite moments!
    the great part is how Misty always grabs for Ash and not anyone else!
    <--- Cuz I'm Awesome Like That!

Fear The Corsola!!!! --->

She ALWAYS goes for him if she can, it's completely adorable These screenshots make me want to dig out my Indigo League DVD sets. Lots of memories.

Page 10 of 253 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast