Page 106 of 254 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Woo haven't been on here since forever!
    Heyy! So any way I'll guess I'll answer a topic or something ^_^
    What if some other company would buy the pokemon anime to them selves and write their own story of Ash beginning his adventure, without caring about what has happend in the older series? How would you react? Could it be possible to really happen?

Well, I wouldn't be very happy. I mean your childhood just became destroyed by some couple of heartless loonies! Cartoon really make impacts on kids and people, it grows on them. So yeah. This is possible, people in this world LOVE money so it's a possibility. But it's also unlikely since Pokemon is a very well-known and large community and they make millions off the games so it's not like they're going to sell that all away without a REALLY GOOD price.

First Banner Ever

Of course this made me happy, especially since I'm not just a Pokeshipper, but a fan of Misty as well. Also, since the writers still remember about her, then I'm sure that she'll make an appearance sooner or later, which can lead into more Pokeshipping moments. Agreed?
    *nods* If MIsty would return then there would be more hints for POkeshipping,I just miss the old season where MIsty is still there. It kinda make me wish that Misty needs to return but it still depends on how the writers whether they like it or not. But still doesn't loose hope..

btw, Welcome Mobius_1!!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    *nods* If MIsty would return then there would be more hints for POkeshipping,I just miss the old season where MIsty is still there. It kinda make me wish that Misty needs to return but it still depends on how the writers whether they like it or not. But still doesn't loose hope..

btw, Welcome Mobius_1!!
    Yeah... All hopes are still high on that, but it all depends on the writer if they'd like to have Misty reappears in Isshu (AKA Unova) or not.

And thanks, Wilketch. Is there any thread where I can introduce myself? I'm still a rookie here.

Youtube/Ace Combat Skies/FFN (FF.Net)/Bulbagarden Forums (BMGF)/Electrosphere.info/deviantART/MyAnimeList

It is pretty unfortunate that I can't be active anymore, but I have dropped out of Pokemon and therefore, not very active anymore in this forums

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Yawa View Post
    http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z...8h37m05s62.png
    Here is the picture from the Takeshi's DP SP, zoomed and from HD Raw

I hope we saw the real Misty soon
    Wow, thats a really good clean zoomed in pic. i love Misty's expression. she is really cute. =) thanks for that. im just so happy the writers didn't forget about her. so happy. =D

And thanks, Wilketch. Is there any thread where I can introduce myself? I'm still a rookie here.
    your welcome!

Yeah... All hopes are still high on that, but it all depends on the writer if they'd like to have Misty reappears in Isshu (AKA Unova) or not.
    Yeah,It's still on the writers' hands to decide if she'll be on the anime series or not. Let's just hope for her to have a cameo appearance..*cross fingers*

oh yeah,you can go to or post in the SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge to introduce yourself. It would the be the best place to start.

New Chapter of the Fanfic is up: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

This chapter was conceived by the author rather than being adapted from an episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiyonder View Post
    New Chapter of the Fanfic is up: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

This chapter was conceived by the author rather than being adapted from an episode.
    cool. It's been a long time since I read fanfics..*reads*

What if some other company would buy the pokemon anime to them selves and write their own story of Ash beginning his adventure, without caring about what has happend in the older series? How would you react? Could it be possible to really happen?

I'd be really upset, because it would spell the end of Ash and Misty's friendship. I mean, sure, Misty doesn't appear much as it stands, but having the new company completely ignore all of the older characters would just be messed up. I have faith that Misty will return to the current anime at some point, but I know that my hopes would be crushed if some different company took over the Pokemon anime and started messing with the story. I don't think it's really possible for a company to buy the Pokemon anime, but the thought still scares me. I could just imagine what it would mean for most of the other Ships, and not just PokeShipping :x

Okay, I was going to do 100 Pokeshipping themes, but it really doesn't seem like that many people are interested, so I stopped at 50. If anyone's dying for more then maybe I could expand it, but this should be enough anyway.

So here are themes for Pokeshipping oneshots/drabbles/fics. Hopefully a few of these jump starts your brain for some Pokeshipping creativity! This is not a contest so there will be no prizes or voting. However, if you participate then I'll make you a Pokeshipping image that says how many themes you've completed (just PM me). Good luck and happy writing!

You can pick any of these to write that you want and in any order

(Special thanks to adrenaline for making suggestions)

Pokeshipping 50 Themes Challenge

1. Spinning Wheels
    2. Swimming Lessons
    3. Waterfall
    4. Handkerchief
    5. Like a Family
    6. A Change in Wardrobe
    7. Conversation Ender
    8. By the Beautiful Sea
    9. In-Law Blues
    10. Excuses, Excuses
    11. Alphabet Challenges
    12. Campfires
    13. Shopping
    14. Arguing
    15. Final Kiss
    16. With Me Always
    17. Under the Staryu
    18. Unexpected
    19. The Mirage
    20. Look at Me
    21. A Badge is a Badge
    22. Cycling Road
    23. So Romantic
    24. Taking Shelter
    25. Jealousy Isn’t Very Pretty
    26. Autumn Festival
    27. The Other Side
    28. Bunk Bed
    29. I Think We’re Alone Now
    30. Better Not Ask
    31. Ruby of the Sea
    32. Renovation
    33. Misty’s Tears
    34. An Unfair Comparison
    35. Metamorphosis
    36. Not Very Gallant Behavior
    37. Getting Obvious
    38. Vacation
    39. Research
    40. Medicine
    41. Arm in Arm
    42. Can’t Get Over You
    43. The Friend Zone
    44. Confusing Emotions
    45. Like Little Kids
    46. Dragged Along
    47. Not My Type
    48. Mystery
    49. Angling
    50. Grown Up

Ooh, i'll participate, I didn't think i could but since I'm on vacation and I haven't written a fanfiction in forever, I might as well now ^^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

This is an older fic of mine (back in '08), but I guess it technically count for theme #36?

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

I'll try when i can. i probably write in my free classes at school. but i'll see what i can do and when.

As I expected for every Pokemon forum, there are threads to determine peoples support for shipping. Well sign me up for a pokeshipper supporter. I very much like the idea of Ash and Misty getting together, and although it sadly never happens, the potential of a relationship between the two was quite significant as the anime had quite a few signs. Alas, I doubt it will ever happen now with the writer's comfortable with Ash getting a new girl all the time. I still like to believe that the rumour of Misty's return, will one day become true.

If you were to encounter Ash and Misty, would you do so cosplaying as either one of them?
    Yes because I tend to go to conventions dressed up as Ash Ketchum. if for some miraculous reason, a real form of Ash and Misty were present, I would already be dressed as Ash. Other than cons or events where I cosplay, I'll be dressed in my normal black clothing.
    Our cats are simultaneously alive and dead

We Are On the Cruise - One Piece RP

As I expected for every Pokemon forum, there are threads to determine peoples support for shipping. Well sign me up for a pokeshipper supporter. I very much like the idea of Ash and Misty getting together, and although it sadly never happens, the potential of a relationship between the two was quite significant as the anime had quite a few signs. Alas, I doubt it will ever happen now with the writer's comfortable with Ash getting a new girl all the time. I still like to believe that the rumour of Misty's return, will one day become true.
    you can say that again!Unsure for Misty's return but supporting Pokeshipping can be sure that it will never die so fastCould it be so amazing if Misty return unexpectedly?

Welcome Welcome Pokemon Trainer Sean!!
    it's nice seing new member around

you can say that again!Unsure for Misty's return but supporting Pokeshipping can be sure that it will never die so fastCould it be so amazing if Misty return unexpectedly?

Welcome Welcome Pokemon Trainer Sean!!
    it's nice seing new member around
    Thank you, it's good to be around. And very pleased to meet you too! X]

It would be so amazing if Misty were to return back in the group. if that happens then it would be a day to celebrate. Now if only they returned their original voices back to the characters.

^your welcome

It would be so amazing if Misty were to return back in the group. if that happens then it would be a day to celebrate. Now if only they returned their original voices back to the characters.
    it would be so great seeing the original trio again if that happens *if brock is with misty reuniting with ash*No doubt, that shippy hints would happened. I just miss their arguements, concern and those episode that made them so memorable..

cool. It's been a long time since I read fanfics..*reads*
    Glad you like it. The reason I tend to hold this fic in high regard myself is that it captures the tone of the show well. Even the author agrees that too many fics go out of their way to be too different from the show (espeically those high school fics).

And frankly it proves that romance can be added without taking away from the market appeal behind the show. Infact, the fic has several noteworthy moments or improvements that aren't shipping centered such as:

Spoiler:- list:

It does make a good combination putting old characters back in making a fanfic, it seems to be more realistic and making the fanfic like the continuation of the show.I like the twist of the story though.^^

^your welcome

it would be so great seeing the original trio again if that happens *if brock is with misty reuniting with ash*No doubt, that shippy hints would happened. I just miss their arguements, concern and those episode that made them so memorable..
    Aww you are giving me nostalgia. When they did argue, it was like it actually bought them much closer.Maybe if Misty where to ever come back, she and Ash could go all the way and actually develop a relationship. But there would have to be some sort of special episode for them to realise that they have deep emotional feelings for each other. The Pokemon writers should just recruit us, I would happily do it. X]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Master Sean! View Post
    Aww you are giving me nostalgia. When they did argue, it was like it actually bought them much closer.Maybe if Misty where to ever come back, she and Ash could go all the way and actually develop a relationship. But there would have to be some sort of special episode for them to realise that they have deep emotional feelings for each other. The Pokemon writers should just recruit us, I would happily do it. X]
    Yeah, I agree with that. From my opinion, I think when they argue, they are actually hiding their true feeling between each other. So, I'd like to wait and see the episode when their true feeling's will be revealed *Crosses fingers*.

Youtube/Ace Combat Skies/FFN (FF.Net)/Bulbagarden Forums (BMGF)/Electrosphere.info/deviantART/MyAnimeList

It is pretty unfortunate that I can't be active anymore, but I have dropped out of Pokemon and therefore, not very active anymore in this forums

Yeah, I agree with that. From my opinion, I think when they argue, they are actually hiding their true feeling between each other. So, I'd like to wait and see the episode when their true feeling's will be revealed *Crosses fingers*.
    You can say that again. Just like what nurse joy told Ash and Misty in POkemon Emergency, isn't it. ''When two person fight..'' *I just can't say what's exactly nurse joy said about it*Also, I think the way they argue means that they're really concern or worried what will happened for eath other. I just miss they way they did it. It's really cute seeing they fight but in the way, that it is showing love and care for each other.

You can say that again. Just like what nurse joy told Ash and Misty in POkemon Emergency, isn't it. ''When two person fight..'' *I just can't say what's exactly nurse joy said about it*Also, I think the way they argue means that they're really concern or worried what will happened for eath other. I just miss they way they did it. It's really cute seeing they fight but in the way, that it is showing love and care for each other.
    I believe the quote you're looking for is: "When two people fight, it means they really care about one another."

To which Ash and Misty yelled: "Me care about him/her?!" and turned their backs. Good times.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline
    To which Ash and Misty yelled: "Me care about him/her?!" and turned their backs. Good times.
    Ah, memories. The denial was kinda cute at first, but as time went on, it got a little... irritating.

But then again, all the unresolved sexual tension is part of the appeal of Pokeshipping in the first place...

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    I believe the quote you're looking for is: "When two people fight, it means they really care about one another."

ah..thanks..that's exactly what I was thinking about..

good ol' times..I just miss the original series..

ah..thanks..that's exactly what I was thinking about..

good ol' times..I just miss the original series..
    Yeah... I also miss that series, too. Too bad that I have missed the Original Series altogether-It ended here prior to 2008.

Oh, and may I ask a question here? If yes, I'd like to ask this:

In your opinion, between Ash and Misty, who is the one that likes each other the most?

For me, I'd like to say Misty, because from what I see, most of the Pokeshipping hints are from her side, not to mention that She likes to pick fight with Ash whenever she can. I also knew that Ash probably took a liking to her, but He seems to be oblivious to it, although this is just my opinion. How about yours?

Page 106 of 254 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast