Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270
Results 6,726 to 6,736 of 6736

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

I was bored and thought up some random way of how they could bring misty back to the anime..

First the easiest way would simply be to have a water Pokémon tourney in Aloha. Similar to the whirl cup have it take place on some island where top trainers are invited to battle to win the trophy. Ash gets an invite along with misty being a gym leader and thus the tourney can take place over a few episodes. This is where the episode can be changed based on the approach of the reveal. They can have one version where ash and misty run into each other and talk about old times and promise to fight to win being on opposite sides of the tourney and thus face off in the finals. Ash can bring in his array of water Pokémon over the years for some nostalgia along with showing misty defeating foes as well to make it to the final.

Or on the flip side they don't have them reconnect and instead its solely from ash's perspective where he's focused on the next battle and gets to the final to only then realize he's up against misty. This then concludes with a full match with each other battling it out for water Pokémon supremacy. One idea that would be cool to have would be a rematch with ash’s Kingler against misty’s psyduck. They have a quick throwback to ash remembering psyduck is strong when it gets a headache and thus attacks from range with a hyper beam or other ranged attack. Which in turn is to showcase that misty has trained psyduck to be able to use psychic without getting a headache and able to turn Kingler’s attack on itself and give psyduck the advantage. Though it’s still unable to swim cause it’s not perfect.

Battle concludes with Misty’s Gyarados defeating Ash’s final pokemon and it gives misty a strong outing defeating ash while still making him look strong. At the end of the episode Ash and misty hang out and travel together for a few episodes or w/e till she returns back to the gym.

-----

I also thought of another way to have her join back with ash as a travel companion. Ash and misty at Oak’s lab before he heads out to the new area and Misty comments how she never wanted to stop traveling the world to be the best water Pokémon master and that her dream still remains. They stop by the Cerulean gym where she tries to get her sister to take over the gym again. While they first refuse, misty tells them how she never completed her dream and thus wants to travel the world again. She also tells them how many favors she has done for them covering the gym the past however many seasons it’s been and they accept if she leaves most of her Pokémon behind.
    So she takes with her to the new area.
    Gyarados – ultimate badass
    Psyduck – comic relief with the ability to be a lifesaver with psychic
    Azurill – Seems to fill in the void of Togepi where it’s her mascot Pokémon.
    And the last spot would be one of the following 3
    Politoed – strong but goofy, didn’t get much time to showcase itself after it evolved in johto.
    Staryu – was one of her most used throughout the series that is easily connected to her character.
    Starmie – Little used in the original series usually being weaker then staryu so could get a redemption arc where it’s used more often and gets its time to shine.
    Lastly she would have two open spots for new captures of new Pokémon.

And why not just before they head off to the new zone Brock shows up to join the crew to make a reunion as they head off for more adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagletalon22 View Post
    I was bored and thought up some random way of how they could bring misty back to the anime..

First the easiest way would simply be to have a water Pokémon tourney in Aloha. Similar to the whirl cup have it take place on some island where top trainers are invited to battle to win the trophy. Ash gets an invite along with misty being a gym leader and thus the tourney can take place over a few episodes. This is where the episode can be changed based on the approach of the reveal. They can have one version where ash and misty run into each other and talk about old times and promise to fight to win being on opposite sides of the tourney and thus face off in the finals. Ash can bring in his array of water Pokémon over the years for some nostalgia along with showing misty defeating foes as well to make it to the final.

Or on the flip side they don't have them reconnect and instead its solely from ash's perspective where he's focused on the next battle and gets to the final to only then realize he's up against misty. This then concludes with a full match with each other battling it out for water Pokémon supremacy. One idea that would be cool to have would be a rematch with ash’s Kingler against misty’s psyduck. They have a quick throwback to ash remembering psyduck is strong when it gets a headache and thus attacks from range with a hyper beam or other ranged attack. Which in turn is to showcase that misty has trained psyduck to be able to use psychic without getting a headache and able to turn Kingler’s attack on itself and give psyduck the advantage. Though it’s still unable to swim cause it’s not perfect.

Battle concludes with Misty’s Gyarados defeating Ash’s final pokemon and it gives misty a strong outing defeating ash while still making him look strong. At the end of the episode Ash and misty hang out and travel together for a few episodes or w/e till she returns back to the gym.

-----

I also thought of another way to have her join back with ash as a travel companion. Ash and misty at Oak’s lab before he heads out to the new area and Misty comments how she never wanted to stop traveling the world to be the best water Pokémon master and that her dream still remains. They stop by the Cerulean gym where she tries to get her sister to take over the gym again. While they first refuse, misty tells them how she never completed her dream and thus wants to travel the world again. She also tells them how many favors she has done for them covering the gym the past however many seasons it’s been and they accept if she leaves most of her Pokémon behind.
    So she takes with her to the new area.
    Gyarados – ultimate badass
    Psyduck – comic relief with the ability to be a lifesaver with psychic
    Azurill – Seems to fill in the void of Togepi where it’s her mascot Pokémon.
    And the last spot would be one of the following 3
    Politoed – strong but goofy, didn’t get much time to showcase itself after it evolved in johto.
    Staryu – was one of her most used throughout the series that is easily connected to her character.
    Starmie – Little used in the original series usually being weaker then staryu so could get a redemption arc where it’s used more often and gets its time to shine.
    Lastly she would have two open spots for new captures of new Pokémon.

And why not just before they head off to the new zone Brock shows up to join the crew to make a reunion as they head off for more adventure.
    Excellent ideas.I'm sure there are many ways to bring misty back for a while but I don't understand why the makers not tend to do that :/..I hate them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmisty View Post
    @zdbz_sn..i love that last scene from maiden's peak..when ash was speechless when he saw misty in her kimono..i don't blame him..she is a gorgeous girl @majormanafemale...i love all those scenes too...especially the cliff scene where ash got jealous when misty was showing extra concern for danny..i just love that scene..one of the best hints that ash too has feelings for her...n there was this scene in that movie where ash jumps off of the cliff to save pikachu..n misty while crying was about to jump after him..why did the makers delete that scene..stupid them!!..it could have been the biggest hint that misty loves ash.my next question-what would ash n misty be like as adults..i mean how would they behave if they became a couple after turning into adults?..this question has always intrigued me.though i have read many fanfictions about them as adults n in a relationship..but how would they behave in the anime?..especially ash lol
    I really don't see them being much different they are Ash and .Misty. They will still want to save the world. Be stubborn with bit of temper and enjoy the flirting arguments. Just after one of those they will kiss. And maybe after married will make love after one of those.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

Quote Originally Posted by majormanafemale View Post
    I really don't see them being much different they are Ash and .Misty. They will still want to save the world. Be stubborn with bit of temper and enjoy the flirting arguments. Just after one of those they will kiss. And maybe after married will make love after one of those.
    I agree.i have always found their arguments a little 'flirtatious' .n ya they would remain the same but I can't imagine ash being romantic when he is as dense as a rock in this department lol.he would need some lessons from brock.as misty is already a hopeless romantic . My next question-do u think ash n misty miss each other or still keep in touch?

I was so frustrated when i didn't see Misty on trailer of M20 and i'm pretty sure a lot of people also were. But just wondering how Japanese people approached it. Can anyone inform on on how Japanese fans were like to see Misty is absent?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmisty View Post
    I agree.i have always found their arguments a little 'flirtatious' .n ya they would remain the same but I can't imagine ash being romantic when he is as dense as a rock in this department lol.he would need some lessons from brock.as misty is already a hopeless romantic . My next question-do u think ash n misty miss each other or still keep in touch?
    Misty thinks she is hopeless romantic but she really isn't. She likes idea of it but when comes to it being done it's not for her. Her reaction is confussion.Ash and Misty so keep in touch. Thru video phone calls. At the pokémon center after Ash's other friends go to bed he slips down to call Misty in his pj's. They tease each other sometimes about pj choice. They tell each other how day was and say goodnight. If one has big story they will tell the other. They still miss each other but they do keep in touch.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

Quote Originally Posted by GyaraKnite View Post
    I was so frustrated when i didn't see Misty on trailer of M20 and i'm pretty sure a lot of people also were. But just wondering how Japanese people approached it. Can anyone inform on on how Japanese fans were like to see Misty is absent?
    I'm no expert, but I know Teppo (well-known Japanese fan artist) was unhappy, and others on Tumblr have reported some displeasure by parts of the Japanese fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by zdbz_sn View Post
    I'm no expert, but I know Teppo (well-known Japanese fan artist) was unhappy, and others on Tumblr have reported some displeasure by parts of the Japanese fanbase.
    Well, thanks. I just wanted to know if amount of hype for Kasumi is big enough to make them actually care about it.

Misty thinks she is hopeless romantic but she really isn't. She likes idea of it but when comes to it being done it's not for her. Her reaction is confussion.Ash and Misty so keep in touch. Thru video phone calls. At the pokémon center after Ash's other friends go to bed he slips down to call Misty in his pj's. They tease each other sometimes about pj choice. They tell each other how day was and say goodnight. If one has big story they will tell the other. They still miss each other but they do keep in touch.
    I hope what u r saying is true as we don't know for sure as it's never shown.my next question-if ash n misty become a couple who would be the dominant one n who would be the more submissive one?
    Last edited by Ashmisty; 16th June 2017 at 1:56 PM.

I wish we could see that tho, but I know it won't happened and I don't know if they still keep in touch with each other but one thing for sure they didn't forget who is who... But if we're to talk about how supportive Misty was to Ash, Misty's cameo in AG arc shows it.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

DAPixiv

Any signs of misty n brock in the 20th movie?

Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270