Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275
Results 6,851 to 6,865 of 6865

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Since the thread is quite slow I would post a question-If pokemon is ever made into a Hollywood movie,which actor and actress would you like to see portraying ash and misty?

I don't know that I have any specific names in mind; I would want actual kids cast, and a boy of Asian descent cast as Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by zdbz_sn View Post
    I don't know that I have any specific names in mind; I would want actual kids cast, and a boy of Asian descent cast as Ash.
    And what about misty?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmisty View Post
    And what about misty?
    Well natural redheaded asians are a bit hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmisty View Post
    And what about misty?
    Caucasian background, with the red hair and green eyes.

I want to know from fellow pokeshippers that why do they like the pairing so much?..as in,some reasons? ..I would like to know the views.

Misty's cameo episodes aired in the U.S. a couple of days ago. Has anyone watched it yet?

Apologies for the intrusion, gentlemen. Is pokeshipper98 one of your guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

With the Kanto episodes being current in the US I felt it was time to introduce a topic.

What songs remind you of Pokeshipping?

One song that really speaks Pokeshipping to me is Somewhere Out There by Our Lady Peace. I had the pleasure of first hearing this song over a decade ago, and as time went on I realized the lyrics could easily be Misty speaking about her times with Ash (replacing purple hair with raven hair of course), given all the various journeys that he has been on since Misty left the group.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May, Clemont (Bonnie)'s Dedenne/Sophocles' Togedemaru

GeekChicShipping National Anthem
    Embrace your inner darkness

Hi everyone. I used to ship Satoshi and Kasumi about a decade ago, and recently the second movie has rekindled my interest in the ship because of all the emphasis on Kasumi liking Satoshi there. I always wished that Kasumi would've confessed her feelings in that film but she didn't, which disappointed me. When Kasumi left the show at the end of Jouto, I was hoping that she'd tell Satoshi her feelings back then too, but when she didn't I kind of jumped off the bandwagon unfortunately. I guess deep down I didn't like how PokeShipping had no resolution, but it's still my second favorite Pokemon ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Hi everyone. I used to ship Satoshi and Kasumi about a decade ago, and recently the second movie has rekindled my interest in the ship because of all the emphasis on Kasumi liking Satoshi there. I always wished that Kasumi would've confessed her feelings in that film but she didn't, which disappointed me. When Kasumi left the show at the end of Jouto, I was hoping that she'd tell Satoshi her feelings back then too, but when she didn't I kind of jumped off the bandwagon unfortunately. I guess deep down I didn't like how PokeShipping had no resolution, but it's still my second favorite Pokemon ship.
    It's ok, we all have Pokeshipping deep in our hearts in our own very ways.
    You know what, sometimes I asked myself, what if Misty confessed? What will Ash say? Will they get awkward? what happens next? To think that Ash would probably laugh it off or consider it as a joke, or maybe Ash will still remain oblivious if Misty ever confessed in GCYL. XDXD In some ways, I like how Misty, instead of confessing, her line and her conclusion on her feelings in GCYL is truly lovable, she didn't stay because she wanted Ash for herself, but despite she likes him , she still went on the decision on follow her sisters in taking over the gym.
    One of my favorite lines from Ash in GCYL would probably him telling that meeting each other wasn't a coincidence. I guess that's really something to consider how their bonds is as strong despite all the travels, arguments, and all they've been through even the distance so to say.

Ok, I got random thought atm. sorry.XDXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

Semi Art Site:PixivPS DiscordJoin our Pokemon Discord:PokeToku!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    I guess deep down I didn't like how PokeShipping had no resolution, but it's still my second favorite Pokemon ship.
    It's hard to imagine how Ash would have reacted to a confession. Serena kissed him right at the very end without giving him a chance to respond, because there wasn't anything he could have said. At least Misty gets to return (albeit infrequently) without that baggage interfering. I actually like how their feelings were handled in a subtle way.

"Well, Ash Ketchum, finally, I know how you feel about me."

I assume that this isn't a dub-only line since Dogasu's site doesn't mention it. Either way, the fact that Ash cried says a lot, although as far as he knew Brock was leaving, too.
    Last edited by Kein; 10th December 2017 at 6:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    It's hard to imagine how Ash would have reacted to a confession. Serena kissed him right at the very end without giving him a chance to respond, because there wasn't anything he could have said. At least Misty gets to return (albeit infrequently) without that baggage interfering. I actually like how their feelings were handled in a subtle way.

"Well, Ash Ketchum, finally, I know how you feel about me."

I assume that this isn't a dub-only line since Dogasu's site doesn't mention it. Either way, the fact that Ash cried says a lot, although as far as he knew Brock was leaving, too.
    I agree,well after seeing Pokemon’s episodes for nth number of times,I do think that ash feels the same about misty.I think it’s pretty obvious,I still wonder had misty confessed,what ash’s reaction would have been,it’s hard to predict knowing ash’s character,but I think the writers kind of deliberately left it like that with her line at the end of course “ I know how you feel about me “,I think the beauty and essence of pokeshipping lies in the fact that they both have feelings for each other,without a confession.It feels more right this way.and the writers like to play it safe,they have always given open endings,it’s mostly up to the viewers to interpret.I think ash and misty’s relationship is subtle and unique,it’s perfect for me,I don’t know if I should give the credit to the writing,maybe I should,because it felt very natural,development took place gradually and smoothly,and the episode of misty’s goodbye said a lot.
    Last edited by Ashmisty; 11th December 2017 at 5:24 PM.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Hope everyone is doing as BLAST!

This is the season for saying goodbye for 2017 and moving forward to 2018! Of course, as the years goes by, how much I love this ship will not fade and gone.
    As for topic. What would be Ash surprise Misty in New Year's Eve? or vice versa. or AAML: Kissed under a mistletoe scenario? XDXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

Semi Art Site:PixivPS DiscordJoin our Pokemon Discord:PokeToku!

Quote Originally Posted by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy View Post
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Hope everyone is doing as BLAST!

This is the season for saying goodbye for 2017 and moving forward to 2018! Of course, as the years goes by, how much I love this ship will not fade and gone.
    As for topic. What would be Ash surprise Misty in New Year's Eve? or vice versa. or AAML: Kissed under a mistletoe scenario? XDXD
    I think ash visiting misty at her gym would be a good surprise for her,and if he manages to get her togetic along xD,misty can surprise ash with a rare nice pokemon as he has a penchant for them only,maybe if she gives him a quick kiss on his cheek would be a good surprise too xD.I wonder how ash would react if they both accidentally end up under the mistletoe though.

Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275