Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 6840

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    So, Misty came back after all these years since Pokemon Advanced Battle.
    I know, I'm surprised to. It's so long ago the target audience wasn't even born yet
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

We'll be getting an Ash vs Misty battle soon. Ah, it sure bring's back memories when I remembered "The Perfect Match" and "Dueling Heroes" due to the preview.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

Semi Art Site:PixivPS DiscordJoin our Pokemon Discord:PokeToku!

I finally did watch the episode and it was great to see Misty and Brock again. I was kind of hoping for more interactions between Ash and Misty but still, I'm satisfied with what we got. Imwas never really expecting many Pokeshipping interactions. But still I'm looking forward to this weeks episode, hopefully there will be some Pokeshippy moments.

Ash had Misty and Brock promise to come see him in Alola at some point at the end of this episode, so who knows, maybe more cameos and such are in the cards if the reception to these two episodes are high, which they pretty much are.

The two's interactions in this episode more than made up for the relative tameness of last week's. Ash rooting for Misty and Psyduck to win, the banter and cocky smirks between the two during and after battle, Ash trying to get Misty to be impressed with him, it was all there. Plenty clear the writers are still well aware of what makes Pokeshipping what it is, and it didn't disappoint.

Great stopping point for the ship for the moment, and given the promise in the context of how hasty the ending of the episode was, it's looking like SatoKasu is set for more in the future.
    Last edited by Sonic Boom; 21st September 2017 at 6:37 PM.

Wii U NNID: SonicBoom93

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    Ash had Misty and Brock promise to come see him in Alola at some point at the end of this episode, so who knows, maybe more cameos and such are in the cards if the reception to these two episodes are high, which they pretty much are.

The two's interactions in this episode more than made up for the relative tameness of last week's. Ash rooting for Misty and Psyduck to win, the banter and cocky smirks between the two during and after battle, Ash trying to get Misty to be impressed with him, it was all there. Plenty clear the writers are still well aware of what makes Pokeshipping what it is, and it didn't disappoint.

Great stopping point for the ship for the moment, and given the promise in the context of how hasty the ending of the episode was, it's looking like SatoKasu is set for more in the future.
    I haven't watched it, but that's great to hear! I sure hope so! God, I never thought I'd see the day we'd get any kind of Pokeshipping chemistry ever again... What a time to be alive!
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Interlude 3 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

I want to specifically highlight the epic battle between ash n misty!!the music,the animation,everything was at top notch!!..misty with her freaking mega-gyrados was awesomeness at another level!!and I loved how much her psyduck has improved since we last saw him,the equation between them has certainly improved a lot,I couldn't believe my eyes lol.coming to pokeshipping moments,I loved how ash looked at misty when she was battling one of his friends,it was very very sweet in my eyes ..and the small bickering they had at the end of their battle was soo cute,it was nostalgic!!..though m yet to see the subs,I still enjoyed it.and the post credits scene was another amazing thing.the little moment they had <3,apparently he was showing off his z-ring to her,n She playfully asked for it,by grabbing his arm(she had that cute blush on her face) and then Poking his forehead with her finger,and what I liked was that everyone was looking at them both with this surprised expression except brock,he was just smiling,as he has already witnessed it all before lol.and apparently ash has made them promise to visit Alola n they agreed,though it's not necessary that it would be shown,but still I was happy that he made them do so
    Last edited by Ashmisty; 22nd September 2017 at 7:30 AM.

I haven't shipped Ash and Misty in AGES, but the latest episode was filled with some nice moments between them.
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    I feel like this fandom idolizes Ash way too much. It was bad before, but with XY and S&M it feels like it has reached a whole new level. It's like every person that doesnt outright dislike him is obviously obsessed with with him, and every person who does him wrong is evil incarnate.

Living through other people is unhealthy; living through fictional 10-year olds that are stuck in a timeloop is super unhealthy.

That was such a great episode. And the promise at the end that they'd go see him in Alola was really awesome and unexpected. I hope the writers follow through on it.

It was really great to see Ash and Misty interacting again; their chemistry was great in this episode. It was really evident how they'd both matured as characters (even if they haven't technically aged haha). It's easy for me to remember why I used to ship them so much as a kid. While I really like Serena too, Misty's more feisty attitude is always a bit easier to identify with. If Ash were to ever 'end up' with anyone, I would be happy if it was either of them.
    Sun team: Decidueye, Salazzle, Alolan Raichu, Ribombee, Rockruff,
    X team: Delphox, Gogoat, Vivillon,Pangoro
    Black:
    Diamond:
    Sapphire:

Unfortunately can't remember my earlier teams, though I do know I started with a brilliant Blastoise and a workhorse of a Pidgeot.

Viewing forum in: Psychic Type, for autumn.

I really wish Misty     Spoiler:
    but it was good to see them interact again.

Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Last edited by Mikeachu; Yesterday at 7:53 AM.

Please bear in mind that this is not an episode discussion thread, or a battle review thread. Discuss Pokeshipping and Pokeshipping only, thanks.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Note: Please only reply to infraction PMs if you 1) have follow-up questions, or 2) seriously intend to contest the infraction, instead of merely complaining about or making fun of it, providing no elaborate counterarguments whatsoever. While I appreciate apologies or promises that "it won't happen again" and the like, they too fulfill no purpose except for cluttering up my inbox. An honest effort to avoid further rule-breaking is worth much more than a one-line PM saying you're sorry anyway. Thanks!

Gosh those past 2 episodes were amazing. I'm satisfied of Misty and Ash's interaction with each other. If she comes back
    again that'll be great :0
    「M O N S T R O C K E R 」
    ► Monstrocker's shipping list
    ► DEVIANTART

I'm so happy with that flirting from Misty at the end there! Given everything that happened with Serena recently, I'm surprised that happened. Pleasantly, of course!
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Interlude 3 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Hey guys, super happy about Misty's return to the anime! I really thought it'd never happen (though I have been checking Serebii and the forums weekly in case a miracle happened).
    I was worried about how much interaction there'd be between Ash and Misty, especially with such a huge entourage. The first of the two episodes got the introductions out of the way. The second episode thankfully gave us some banter!

OK, I admit there were no Pokeshipping hints (I'm quite realistic/picky when it comes to hints) BUT it was definitely nice to see Ash's cockiness and Misty's cheekiness spark some cute moments. Aah, the nostalgia!

I've been on a high the past few days. Can't wait til Misty makes an appearance in Alola. I'm hoping the writers see how popular she still is!

Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274