Page 269 of 274 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 6834

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmisty View Post
    ok..thanks a lot ..by the way does ash look like this in the latest series..in ur dp?...with each series passing he has started looking very differently..he looks like a different person..i think he looked the best in original series..n what has happened to his eyes :/
    He may change his character design, but I believe he's still the ash , we know.XDXD

Well, I have a theory that Misty and Brock will make an appearance in the new movie....at the very end. This would work out perfectly if Ash's quest to find Ho-Oh is an 'untold story' from before he met them. Guess you don't have a franchise over twenty years old without a continuity problem or two. It's probably not going to anywhere near as much as we would hope, but it'll be better than them not being seen at all.
    They'll be missing the important parts on Ash's journey. I I don't know if he'll drown himself again, will Misty save her again? would probably turned into different directions. We'll see..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

Semi Art Site:PixivPS DiscordJoin our Pokemon Discord:PokeToku!

Quote Originally Posted by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy View Post
    He may change his character design, but I believe he's still the ash , we know.XDXD

They'll be missing the important parts on Ash's journey. I I don't know if he'll drown himself again, will Misty save her again? would probably turned into different directions. We'll see..
    I don't know whether he is the same old ash or not lol I don't watch the series anymore.I think he used to Be super fun back in OS days he had this humorous n witty side he used to joke a lot had fun n all.though I stopped watching since misty left but I have watched a few clips of different Pokemon series since then n I don't know ash doesn't appear the same anymore wid each series passing he has become kind of emotionless IMO.too serious according to me..

A question...is it the only pokeshipping thread?
    Last edited by xEryChan; 7th May 2017 at 4:16 PM.

I don't know whether he is the same old ash or not lol I don't watch the series anymore.I think he used to Be super fun back in OS days he had this humorous n witty side he used to joke a lot had fun n all.though I stopped watching since misty left but I have watched a few clips of different Pokemon series since then n I don't know ash doesn't appear the same anymore wid each series passing he has become kind of emotionless IMO.too serious according to me..
    Maybe,..yes. the Ash every saga is unique on his own. Like how he interacts with other girls.. Despite the bickering, I somewhat thought or see that there's something unique on how Ash and Misty interacts, or like the way Ash interacts when it comes to Misty..only .

A question...is it the only pokeshipping thread?
    There are actually other pokeshipping thread back then but As of now,yes, it is the only pokeshipping thread open for discussion.

Maybe,..yes. the Ash every saga is unique on his own. Like how he interacts with other girls.. Despite the bickering, I somewhat thought or see that there's something unique on how Ash and Misty interacts, or like the way Ash interacts when it comes to Misty..only .

There are actually other pokeshipping thread back then but As of now,yes, it is the only pokeshipping thread open for discussion.
    Yaa even I find ash and misty's friendship n interaction to b very unique n different in its own way..I found him in his best self in OS...I wonder when will they meet again.i also wonder whenever ash visits pallet town doesn't he ever drop by misty's gym for a few hours?

Yaa even I find ash and misty's friendship n interaction to b very unique n different in its own way..I found him in his best self in OS...I wonder when will they meet again.i also wonder whenever ash visits pallet town doesn't he ever drop by misty's gym for a few hours?
    Ash was clearly starting to become mature in the 1st season and even out of all of ashs companions misty was the one that was written to help ash become mature as it can be seen in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedGenGenesect View Post
    Ash was clearly starting to become mature in the 1st season and even out of all of ashs companions misty was the one that was written to help ash become mature as it can be seen in the anime.
    Hmm ya true

Anybody here?...nobody has posted for a long time :/

I will start with a question n hoping to get an answer lol..what is it that u like in ash n misty's character?
    Last edited by xEryChan; 7th May 2017 at 4:22 PM.

I just want to say a short cameo of Brock or Misty would almost be more insulting than what it looks like they're doing anyway.

Hmm ya true

Anybody here?...nobody has posted for a long time :/

I will start with a question n hoping to get an answer lol..what is it that u like in ash n misty's character?
    If you mean their interactions, I like when they argue and fight alot. I find it hilarious at how easily Ash gets Misty riled up by starting things with his teasing and such. It's even more hilarious when Misty sort of overreacts to it and ends up yelling at him or hitting him.
    Quote Originally Posted by bossmanham View Post
    I just want to say a short cameo of Brock or Misty would almost be more insulting than what it looks like they're doing anyway.
    You mean for the movie? It's an alternate universe timeline, but this really has nothing to do with Pokeshipping at all tbh.
    ~Sailor Saturn~

With this movie being not what I expected I think The Loud House Movie will be much better.

The Pokemon writing staff is continuing to diss us Pokeshippers. We don't want alternate universes, we want straight remakes.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May, Clemont (Bonnie)'s Dedenne/Sophocles' Togedemaru

RIP Blake Carrington, Ben Matlock, Joe Mannix, JR Ewing, Jim Phelps
    GeekChicShipping National Anthem

I LOVE POKESHIPPING!!! My OTP!! Like many other girls misty had shown attraction toward ash and it's obvious she likes him. But unlike the other girls, misty's love toward ash doesn't seem like it is one-sided. There were so many hints in the anime that ash has romantic feelings for misty, he is just too young to realize that. I hope misty returns so ash can be with her!

Quote Originally Posted by RosyAutumn View Post
    I LOVE POKESHIPPING!!! My OTP!! Like many other girls misty had shown attraction toward ash and it's obvious she likes him. But unlike the other girls, misty's love toward ash doesn't seem like it is one-sided. There were so many hints in the anime that ash has romantic feelings for misty, he is just too young to realize that. I hope misty returns so ash can be with her!
    We all, well maybe most of us really do wish for the same: To see Misty back again and see her interaction with Ash. Though it seems really impossible, specially the 2oth movie didn't give the original trio a shot , we can just continue on supporting it right?XDXD Oh and welcome to the thread RosyAutumn!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    If you mean their interactions, I like when they argue and fight alot. I find it hilarious at how easily Ash gets Misty riled up by starting things with his teasing and such. It's even more hilarious when Misty sort of overreacts to it and ends up yelling at him or hitting him.

You mean for the movie? It's an alternate universe timeline, but this really has nothing to do with Pokeshipping at all tbh.
    Lol.even I find their fighting n arguments hilarious n cute.n I love watching pissed off misty lol.she is fun.but I was asking what u like in ash n misty's character individually?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    With this movie being not what I expected I think The Loud House Movie will be much better.

The Pokemon writing staff is continuing to diss us Pokeshippers. We don't want alternate universes, we want straight remakes.
    No misty or brock in the movie? :/..I feel very bad the way they are neglecting misty's character.it's been ages since we last saw her .i miss pokeshipping

Quote Originally Posted by RosyAutumn View Post
    Pokeshipping is my OTP too .i think misty is not merely attracted to him or likes him.i think She is head over heals in love with him lol.n I agree her feelings aren't one sided.ash has shown feelings for her too.i think he would remain 10 forever :/.i really wish to see ash n misty together at the end it would be a perfect ending IMO.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 13th May 2017 at 2:49 PM.

Tumblr's onegirlarmy did a translation of a pokeshipping moment from Takeshi Shudo's Pokemon novelization.

“You mentioned it’s certain that I’ll win with a water Pokémon. In that case, I’ll just stick to using an electric type. See ya.”

Ash began to walk away.

“What’s his problem?” Misty shrugged.

“What’s your relationship with that boy?” the old man asked.

“Huh?” replied Misty.

“For example, are you his girlfriend? Or his fiancé?”

“Fiancé?” Misty had never heard these words before.

“Meaning, a relationship where you’re promised to marry each other…”

“Marriage….! I’m only 10!”

“Then you’re like the lid to his pot. I can see you two as Nidorina and Nidoran.”

“What?” She had no idea what he was talking about.

Nidorina and Nidoran were Poison type Pokémon, with close and matching names.

“What I mean, Miss, is that you and the boy look good together.”

Misty turned bright red.

“Y-y-y-you’re joking right! Who would say such scandalous……it was him. He said these things, didn’t he?” Misty lashed.

“No. It’s just, you two just looked like you got along well…”

“Unforgivable. A marriage like that would absolutely… My parents might forgive him but I wouldn’t. The real me would never forgive him. Never. Ash! Wait up!” Misty ran after Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by zdbz_sn View Post
    Tumblr's onegirlarmy did a translation of a pokeshipping moment from Takeshi Shudo's Pokemon novelization.
    What is Pokemon novelisation?..this scene looks cute..when did it happen..n what did She mean by the last statement :/

What is Pokemon novelisation?..this scene looks cute..when did it happen..n what did She mean by the last statement :/
    Takeshi Shudo produced two volumes of books about the Pokemon anime, full of trivia and character info that he couldn't work into the show for one reason or other, and with a few scenes like the one above. It never happened in the anime, unfortunately. I have no idea what that last line means.

Where is the "English dub Ash/Misty voices going for a ride in the car using the voices" video everyone's talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by GyaraKnite View Post
    Where is the "English dub Ash/Misty voices going for a ride in the car using the voices" video everyone's talking about?
    I posted that in the thread before, Last Oct. 20 2016, sorry for quoting it instead because I felt lazy to repost the links again They are all from Misty's English VA's twitter account post so yeah. It was cute that Ash and Misty English VA are buddies and they do the AAML voice acting while they're driving. XD

Hi everyone, yesterday, Rachael Lillis (Misty's VA) posted something on her twitter page. It seems that she and Vernonica Taylor (Ash's VA) were hanging out. She posted a total 4 videos, with her and Veronica, doing their characters of Misty and Ash respectively. Since it hasn't been posted, I just wanna share to those who haven't seen it...here.

https://twitter.com/RachaelLillis/st...04655243923456
        Spoiler:- Video 1:

https://twitter.com/RachaelLillis/st...15220196651008
        Spoiler:- Video 2:

https://twitter.com/RachaelLillis/st...59302671360000
        Spoiler:- Video 3:

https://twitter.com/RachaelLillis/st...70878723907584
        Spoiler:- Video 4:

This just bring some memories,for me, for some reasons,Hearing their US VA's AAML voices,.. I really miss Misty's English voice, and I miss more how Ash and Misty talk to each other.

OMG it sounds like nutella with wifi!
    Thank you, it's freshing to see new Pokéshipping content after years.

Quote Originally Posted by zdbz_sn View Post
    Takeshi Shudo produced two volumes of books about the Pokemon anime, full of trivia and character info that he couldn't work into the show for one reason or other, and with a few scenes like the one above. It never happened in the anime, unfortunately. I have no idea what that last line means.
    Ohh.i wish they showed the scene in the anime :/

Another question..ur favourite pokeshipping scene?
    Last edited by Meowth City; 24th May 2017 at 10:17 PM.

Always enjoyed the 2nd movie for my enjoyment of ash and misty

Though as i look back its hard not to notice the ever increasing gap between apperences. Not to be a debbiedowner but its been 14 years since she was last a main character. Makes me sad, also had one of the writers comment that they never would bring her back as one again only in small cameo apperences. But the last one of those she had was like 12 years ago during the advanced story arc in 2005. So that alone is quite depressing to me and shows they realy have no future for misty going forward. But maybe one day we will get some glimmer of hope and we will get a throwback to Misty.

I want to point something out about Misty's handkerchief.
    I was reading a blog post about it goo.gl/Nz82w0 and i realized something from the Japanese song from the first movie. "poketto ni fantaji"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXLOHJPwVI&t=157s

At 2:38 she says "I wanted to give the handmade present that has been in my pocket back then"

This song also plays in the early trailer of first movie where we see a grown-up Misty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TptDRzKkQA

So maybe this means pokéshipping was canon at some point?
    Last edited by GyaraKnite; 26th May 2017 at 2:29 PM.

Ohh.i wish they showed the scene in the anime :/

Another question..ur favourite pokeshipping scene?
    Probably the ending of "Ghost of Maiden's Peak," or any of Misty's scenes in the second film.

My favorite Pokeshipping scene is wear Tracey accuses Ash and Misty of the truth. Then they almost pound his head in. It's just so Ash and Misty. I also like when Ash falls off cliff when Misty isn't cheering for him and Misty trying to jump after Ash in the movie. The stopping was weird though.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

Quote Originally Posted by Eagletalon22 View Post
    Always enjoyed the 2nd movie for my enjoyment of ash and misty

Though as i look back its hard not to notice the ever increasing gap between apperences. Not to be a debbiedowner but its been 14 years since she was last a main character. Makes me sad, also had one of the writers comment that they never would bring her back as one again only in small cameo apperences. But the last one of those she had was like 12 years ago during the advanced story arc in 2005. So that alone is quite depressing to me and shows they realy have no future for misty going forward. But maybe one day we will get some glimmer of hope and we will get a throwback to Misty.
    i feel you..i miss her a lot..i also think that they won't ever bring her back as a main character but a minor appearance wouldn't hurt them..it makes me sad that it was a long time ago when i last saw her :/..it would really be the best thing if they make her a main character for atleast 1 season

@zdbz_sn..i love that last scene from maiden's peak..when ash was speechless when he saw misty in her kimono..i don't blame him..she is a gorgeous girl
    @majormanafemale...i love all those scenes too...especially the cliff scene where ash got jealous when misty was showing extra concern for danny..i just love that scene..one of the best hints that ash too has feelings for her...n there was this scene in that movie where ash jumps off of the cliff to save pikachu..n misty while crying was about to jump after him..why did the makers delete that scene..stupid them!!..it could have been the biggest hint that misty loves ash.

my next question-what would ash n misty be like as adults..i mean how would they behave if they became a couple after turning into adults?..this question has always intrigued me.though i have read many fanfictions about them as adults n in a relationship..but how would they behave in the anime?..especially ash lol

Page 269 of 274 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273 ... LastLast