Page 104 of 255 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by blondekid15 View Post
    Already got it covered xD I have a Togepi plushie, my only problem is my hair color, but I'll temporary dye it, of course this will take a while to get everything together, but it'll be worth it...

On another note, does anyone know when or if Misty will be making an appearance in BW?
    Lol, if somebody knew, your question would already have been drowned here. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Antiyonder View Post
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

An update to the AAML Diamond and Pearl. This time, it's the author's version of Keep Your Rotom Running (Which is the first episode of Galactic Battle). And like the previous chapter, another major change from the canon version. And I'm not just talking about the shippy moment.

And for those who haven't read all of the chapters yet, check out chapter 13. Ash and Misty have their first official tag battle together, and the character introduced in that chapter is funny (It's one of the chapters not to be based on an episode).
    About the fic... I didnt really expect that THING (spoiler?) to happen so soon... it got a bit boring after that..... but Im sure Ill be reading it every day after school, because theres gonna be an hour break every day and I dont have anything else to do on it.

[QUOTE=FINpokeshipper;11845507]Lol, if somebody knew, your question would already have been drowned here. ;pQUOTE]

lol true, just thought i'd ask xD

Btw, I found this AMV a few days ago and I'm OBSESSED with it...The song is so adorably cute and addictive and the video has like every freaking Pokeshipping hint ever or at least a good amount of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOQvb3oy-PU

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

Satoshi: It Kasumi who offered it to me!
    Hikari: Kasumi? Say, can I borrow?
    Satoshi: Surely not!
    Hikari: Why? Do not worry I'll be careful!
    Satoshi: No way!

When the fishing rods get stolen...

Satoshi: I will not give up so easily! I'll catch it at all costs.

When he finds them...

Satoshi: The pile of fishing rod! I'm reassured! The bait is intact!

Aww, Dawn didn't ask why she couldn't use it so Ash couldn't avoid the question Dx Oh well, still one of my favorite hints, so cute how Ash is overprotective of it, I hope it comes up again
    Oh,this is my favorite part eventhough Misty didn't show up in the Diamond and Pearl episode,I just like the way Ash don't want Dawn to handle it
    The jp. dub is far to different from eng. dub (for some).
    Carina,I forgot to say ''AMAZING'' for the lure you made.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

While looking through some older posts to see if anyone ever commented on the original trailer for the first movie, I came across this question, and thought I'd give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by カスミ View Post
    You have been asked to write a well thought out, convincing letter to the creative minds behind Pokemon, giving them reasons why Misty should be brought back permanently, and why Pokeshipping should be given another chance. What would you say?
    Now me and Skyomi have had a lengthy debate on the handling of the shipping, but as for the rest of it:

Ash has had many traveling companions coming and going. A lot of hellos and goodbyes. But, I find that Misty's goodbye or at least permanently was a mistake. I mean, she didn't just show up early in the series, she was there since the first episode of the entire series. Jessie, James and Meowth didn't show up until the next story, and Brock didn't show up until episode 5. So it just doesn't seem right that she doesn't get to remain on the show with Ash, Pikachu, Jessie, James and Meowth.

Besides, getting rid of her, just to make room for the other girls in the cast never made sense to me. If anything, having a couple females in the main cast would be helpful.

Now Misty received decent spotlight in the Indigo Season even if not the focus character of an episode. May and Dawn had a decent amount of screentime as well. But going back to Misty, the Johto Season she started declining (In the whole season, she had a small sample of focus eps, but would be in the background otherwise). So far Iris in Best Wishes seems to be falling into the same trap (13-15 episodes and only one focus ep) Why is that?

Probably because the writers then thought that being the token female of the cast would be enough to make her interesting. So by having two female characters, the writers couldn't fallback on the token female character schtick and be forced to keeping them active.

Besides:

1. Pokemon Advance didn't seem to suffer having four characters.
    2. Having a 4th trainer would mean more capture and evolution episodes.

And no, I don't expect that the writers would take this to heart, but I had to type this.

I think this is a really good question, and I think it gets to the heart and soul of an issue that's not just important for Pokeshipping but for the anime in general: tokenism. At the risk of sounding melodramatic: tokenism is a wasting disease that's been ravaging Pokemon for quite some time now.

In the Pokemon anime since Pokemon-centric episodes outnumber Character-centric episodes (at least to my eye), what we end up measuring a character's 'usefullness' by is not whether they are a rich and developed character or not, but what they bring to the table.

I'm not saying the personality traits and interactions aren't valuable, but here, I think a good example is Brock. Now, I am not by any means dissing Brock. Brock's great, he's funny, and I think he's had some of the best lines in the show. But I do not think that that's the number one reason that Brock has stuck around so long and been consistantly brought back. What kept Brock coming back was 'what he brought to the table' ...in the most practical sense really. He was the adult in the group. The one that took care of essential needs like food and medicine. He was what allowed ten-year-olds to travel so successfully together. That's why he was such a valuable character to the writers, why he lasted so long, and in the end it still took two characters to replace these vital functions.

If Misty could do that, then we'd be in a lot better straights. Not only would it ensure a lasting return, but it would increase her involvement so we don't have any of those 'background' episodes.

Now, I do think that more character-driven episodes would make the show better and Misty's traits might recommend her more for that. But with the show 'as is' I think it's important if we're addressing why Misty should come back, that we brainstorm what practical considerations aren't currently being addressed and how Misty's presence could solve them.

On another note, I think Misty needs to nix her goal and find another one. I think DP makes this a bit more of a possibility than it would've been in the past what with Reggie's history and Brock's final decision (although we do have the earlier antedent of Gary switching paths. Possibly May too, but she never seemed that commited to gyms in the first place). 'Water Pokemon Master' just didn't work. Maybe it could've if the writers had commited to it from the start, but they often just left it lose and only drudged it up when they needed it. Oftentimes it seemed like something Water Pokemon related would happen and Misty would still be in the background (usually because the episode focused more on Ash). And how she was going to go about this goal was always pretty vague... so vague that I've heard a lot of people say that Misty had no goal.

The problem after that becomes: what should the new goal be? If we want to get Misty back in the main group, then it has to be something that she needs to be with Ash's group to do. If the goal is something too specific and attainable then we can't expect her to stick around long after she accomplishes it. If it's too vague, then she won't have as much of a part in the story and will eventually be pushed aside (like her 'Water Pokemon Master' goal).

Anyway... I know this isn't very concrete at the moment, but these are my initial thoughts. Maybe I'll come back with some more specific ideas later. Sorry to ramble.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    'Water Pokemon Master' just didn't work. Maybe it could've if the writers had commited to it from the start, but they often just left it lose and only drudged it up when they needed it. Oftentimes it seemed like something Water Pokemon related would happen and Misty would still be in the background (usually because the episode focused more on Ash). And how she was going to go about this goal was always pretty vague... so vague that I've heard a lot of people say that Misty had no goal.

The problem after that becomes: what should the new goal be? If we want to get Misty back in the main group, then it has to be something that she needs to be with Ash's group to do. If the goal is something too specific and attainable then we can't expect her to stick around long after she accomplishes it. If it's too vague, then she won't have as much of a part in the story and will eventually be pushed aside (like her 'Water Pokemon Master' goal).
    I get what you're saying and understand. May and dawn had a goal that made it easy to keep them prominent, and while a similar goal would help Misty, I think her original plan could still work.

Her real problem was that she would never receive decent screentime in Johto unless the episdoe was geared towards her (The Whirl Cup and The Tododile Duel for instance), but the Indigo Episodes even if not centered on her, still gave her decent spotlight. Examples include:

Episode 9: The School of Hard Knocks- Fought with a couple students and had some dispute with Giselle.

Episode 10: Bulbasaur and The Mysterious Village- Failed to capture, but befriended an Oddish

Episode 32: The Ninja Poke Showdown- Her Psyduck gets some development battlewise.

Episode 40: The Battling Eevee Brothers- She helps Mikey to stand up for his decision.

And to go with Dawn for another example, the 4th DP episode wasn't Dawn centric, but gave her significant onscreen moments such as meeting a fellow coordinator and having her first Non-Team Rocket battle.

Now for Johto, I would have had Misty making progress on her Psyduck, much like Ash getting through to Charizard.

Sinnoh, has several possibilities. Several of which are in the fanfic I've been linking to:
    1. I think Misty could develop a friendship of sorts with Zoey. What with them being redheaded Tomboys.

2. Participating in The Wallace Cup. Not so much because of trying to get her into contests, but because it is aquatic themed.

3. Given how Ash would frequently train with Dawn and Brock, I could see Misty being his training partner for his fight with Crasher Wake. Plus, doing so allows her to strengthen her Pokemon.

4. Now one thing the fic didn't do, but would work is having Misty having a battle against Wake. I mean he too is a Water Type trainer, and thus would count as a rival.

5. Fanfic writer's idea, but a darn good one. Have Misty actually training a Bug Type Pokemon. A Surskit. A Bug Type, that also is a Water Type.

The next several ideas are mine, but are a no brainer:

5. Malice in Wonderland- We would see her getting recognized as a top Water Trainer, maybe battling Lorelei, sorry... Prima.

6. And she would definitely take place in the Tag Battle Tournament.

But to give her goal more specification, maybe trying to become an Elite Four member that specializes in Water Type Pokemon.

Though like I said, the key thing is merely to give her more focus episodes and something to do onscreen even if she isn't the focus of the story.
    Last edited by Antiyonder; 11th January 2011 at 1:37 AM.

This question was too interesting for me to ignore it,hope noone minds if i answer it.

You have been asked to write a well thought out, convincing letter to the creative minds behind Pokemon, giving them reasons why Misty should be brought back permanently, and why Pokeshipping should be given another chance. What would you say?
    Reason why Misty should be given another chance in pokemon series is because she provided to this show sense of identity being vital part of giving moral support to Ash and others.Her character was feisty, pushy and aggresive. She was a tomboy, but she didn't need to sacrifice her girly-ness, being one of main reasons why her character became not only popular in Japan but very well acepted in America and Europe too being worldwide popular not only among girls but boys too viewing her as heroine being able to associate themselves with character.

She was a good role model for girls and has a great entertaining pesonality which gave to anime more comedy having good dynamic chemistry with characters.

She also has lot of room left for further development never being given closure to story with window of posibillities being there to do with character from goal of becoming water pokemon master and side ambitions to her backstory which wasnt fleshed out much(aside from sisters very little is known about other relatives or past,or from where her other fears origin from like one from bugs).Her pokemon team was also full of potential never being used as much as they could.
    There is also romance subplot(pokeshipping)which was started out implying certain things just to be left opened and undefined going nowhere at this point.
    Her character has never been given justice and deserved focus.

Because of all this and other reasons she lef big impact on this series causing biggest reaction so far out of all replaced characters with many people missing her and humbly wishing that first female character which formed orginal group gets returned.

All this girl replacing is slowly but surely taking away from pokemon anime identity with show losing on its continuity not having character which could glue together group making it coherent with expense of many older characters being ditched in process with halfway done stories ending up forgotten.
    This resulted in many fans over the years slowly but surely abandoning this show which reflected negatively on ratings to an extent.Now noone is denying how this show is still going strong but compared to previous times number of viewers it has nowdays is well shadow of its former self.

Having Misty returned would:
    -be a nice twist and change of things bringing something unexpected yet new on table serving as bridge which would connect current series with previous sagas aswell giving to group and show more identity resulting in more stable cast

-her complex character would allow to open new subplots about it developing it more along with tying up loose ends from previous ones,bringing more comedy and overall better character interaction serving as push for Ashs character with her sarcastic yet teasing remarks igniting in him revolt of wanting to become better serving as catalizator through which his character could develop further.
    As we can see through original series thanks to her character who served at times as push,made his character to go foward wanting to prove himself to her and others.
    Considering shes a trainer,she acted as pseudo rival to Ash at times with competitive fire between them existing.

-her return would allow for target audience to get know this character bringing benefit of attracting more of older audience back to this show,which could in end polute bigger number of viewers increasing TV ratings which woukd in final result bring more money.Judging by demand and petitions out there there are thousands of fans out there who would be willing to start watching this show again if she returned.

On a side note:When it comes to Mistys character and her treatment in Johto,well there are several reasons why things went in unfavorable way for character.Writers were at that time still quite unexperienced not knowing how to handle properly girl characters aswell not knowing how to handle long regions which needed to be stretched out for 3 years or long with Johto being their first try not having guidelines through which they should go like they had in Hoenn or Sinnoh when they had already years of experience learning on mistakes from past.And while Misty tend to receive more screentime than Brock did in Johto amount of her involvment was too small given the lenght of saga not giving her enough focus or development.

Main reason was however as its been explained because ex head writer who did construction for original series Taklshi Shudo favorized certain characters like Team Rocket over others,admitting his mistake of not doing with female part of group more giving her more of a role which resulted in Misty having "weakest justification of staying"judging by his words.

When Johto ended they realized how girls should be given more of a role with writing staff starting to fix their mistakes through characters like May and Dawn.Granted Iris so far isnt receiving alot screentime like previous females did due to her sidekick status ,but to be fair Best Wishes are still in starting mode.Given writing improvement her story arc will probably be handled better having significant role later on in show when episodes about Team Plasma start rolling around and when group comes to 8th gym which will result in satisfying development.

As for whole water master goal,actually it has ben defined abit meaning how it involves becoming best water trainer in world similar to how Ash strives to become best trainer with all types(aka pokemon master).Misty set out on a journey to become best trrainer with one type/water pokemon master according to her sisters.
    Problem is that writers never went beyond breaking new grounds with it.Whirl Cup and contests like Seaking capture were a good start defining term of water pokemon master more showing how there exist tasks someone needs to overcome to achieve goal of becoming water master according to prof.Elm.Like when he said how winner gets title "Alpha Omega of said type" being one of competitions water masters in past entered.

Judging by some E4 members like Lorelai or Lance who are labelled as ice/water and dragon type master respectively,perhaps becoming E4 member would if not make someone achieve what Misty strived for pushed her far enough to count as close to achievement.
    Bringing her back with purpose of increasing her skills as trainer(to become E4 maybe being recognized just like Lorelai who is her idol is),renewing her pokemon team through new captures and give her something to do through water based competitions would be good way to start things developing characters story more.

In essence character changing goal isnt completely necessary because original series left indication through which direction writers could take character in case of returning.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 12th January 2011 at 1:56 PM.

Morning. Possibly incoherant.

I get what you're both saying about her 'water pokemon master' goal still being workable, especially if we add the Elite Four element to it, if the writer's spent more time on defining exactly what tasks she needed to do. And yes, it is similar to Ash's general 'Pokemon master' goal, but there are some key things to point out:

'Pokemon master' is Ash's nebulous goal, but winning the league is his more easily defined goal. To do that, he must travel around to the various gyms and get badges, yada yada yada, and then battle in the league. 'Water Pokemon master' does not have that kind of organized arrangement of subgoals.

What I noticed was a vast improvement after Misty left was the pacing of the show. Because May and Dawn had contests at (fairly) regular intervals, the filler was divided up more evenly, and there was more of a feeling a progress unlike the lag in Johto. That pacing thing... is quite valuable, whether you like contests or not. That's why Misty needs a goal with a lot of structured sub-goals.

It could be done with the Elite Four thing, and certainly give her character more power stock, which is more than nice. They'd have to define more clearly than they have how exactly her appointment would come about: who she needs to battle/what tests she has to pass. If Ash ever did make it to the Elite Four, then it would certainly make for drama if he had to battle Misty.

...But I'm not sure how likely them taking the E4 route is, especially considering the Silver/Gold already had Koga make that upgrade and Misty's still a gym leader that much later. I know game canon is different, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Morning. Possibly incoherant.

I get what you're both saying about her 'water pokemon master' goal still being workable, especially if we add the Elite Four element to it, if the writer's spent more time on defining exactly what tasks she needed to do. And yes, it is similar to Ash's general 'Pokemon master' goal, but there are some key things to point out:

'Pokemon master' is Ash's nebulous goal, but winning the league is his more easily defined goal. To do that, he must travel around to the various gyms and get badges, yada yada yada, and then battle in the league. 'Water Pokemon master' does not have that kind of organized arrangement of subgoals.
    Talking about tasks well judging by Whirl Cup tasks someone would require to enter would probably be water based events exploring potential of trainers and their pokemon proving their worth of having what it takes to reach such goal.Something like chain of organized competitions for her which would serve as indication of goal being progressed couldwork.Not to same extent or focus like Dawn received for example and its not to expect it,but hey for good development its quality what matters not quantity.

I like your idea of Ash after earning right to compete against E4 encountering Misty as one of his opponents.That would be interesting to see rewaking rivarly once again in them.Both of them always had that friendly competitive spirit wanting to surpass each other when striving for same thing like in Totodile Duel.

...But I'm not sure how likely them taking the E4 route is, especially considering the Silver/Gold already had Koga make that upgrade and Misty's still a gym leader that much later. I know game canon is different, but still.
    Well her aim of becoming E4 could be anime exclusive thing.Just like it was showed how some regions in anime has more than 8 gyms with some being anime exclusive(like in Kanto),same thing could be done with E4 with one place being taken by someon else not following game canon completely.
    Anime done alot of things which were different from games already.

Also if i remember correctly,when you beat Misty in Gold and Silver she says how she plans to leave gym to travell and meet stronger trainers against who she could battle so this would fit nicely with game canon to an extent aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post

Also if i remember correctly,when you beat Misty in Gold and Silver she says how she plans to leave gym to travell and meet stronger trainers against who she could battle so this would fit nicely with game canon to an extent aswell.
    I think that Misty eventually traveling, as well as possibly becoming an Elite Four member could be a pretty good idea. ^_^ For example, Misty could embark on a journey of her own and eventually meet up with Lorelei who eventually brings up Misty as a protege. Then seeing on how things go, Misty would eventually meet up with Ash and have another battle with him and maybe also teach him a thing or two. ~_^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

The fanfic is now up to Chapter 40: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

It's an adaptation of A Breed Stampede.

HI guys!I just want to share this piece to you and everyone..
    this is made by picachu_lover11 (my site sister,a misty fan and an avid pokeshipper:>)

Pokeshipping) Bike Story Lyrics
    by pikachu_lover11

(to the tune of "Love Story" by Taylor Swift)

(In Brock's POV)

You were young when you first fished him out
    You close your eyes and the flashback starts
    You're standin' there, leaning towards him in morning air

See his eyes, his Pikachu, then you slap him
    See him make his way through the forest, say hello
    To the flock of flying Spearow

Then he stole your bike and you were throwing tantrums
    And all because of Pikachu, the bike got fried
    Then you carried it all the way to the nearest center, and you said...

"I knew that I would find you here of all places

You happened to my bike, now you'll have to pay
    You're the loser and I want this fixed now
    It's a bike story, hurry just fix it"

So you sneak out to the forest to see Ash
    You keep quiet cuz Pikachu will hear
    So run and hide, and wait for his voice to make you turn aside

Cuz Ash was shouting loud and she was making excuses
    And she said that it was faster taking this little road
    But she was persistent for her bike

And shouted out please slow down now... and she said...

"Ash Ketchum, pay me back for that little bike you burnt
    I'll be waiting, all you have to do is pay
    You'll give me cash, and I'll get my bike back
    It's a bike story, hurry just pay up

Ash Ketchum, hurry, you're giving me quite a scare
    I might think that I am more than just your friend
    Don't be afraid, I don't need cash anymore
    It's a bike story, hurry come with me."

When we reached Viridian

Misty got an unexpected call from the gym

Their friendship almost broke down

'Till the final battle with Team Rocket, and she said,

"Thank you Ash Ketchum, you've been very nice to me
    I've been happy when you were there by my side
    Is this how it ends? Will I ever see you again?

He started to cry 'till Brock gave him a special gift..."

"Ash, take this, a packed lunch with matching cutlery."

"And this, makes it easier to carry."

Ash took it all and said his goodbyes to us

It's their bike story, hurry, 'till next time

oh oh oh, oh oh oh

Cuz you were young when you first fished him out

~Enjoy guys!

^ Awww. That was cute!

It slipped my mind until a moment ago, but I never did tell you guys I started a Pokeshipping fic called The Kingdom of Illusions, did I? If I did already, I'm sorry!

It's a ten-years-later fic where Ash, Misty, and Dawn all end up returning to the Mirage Kingdom. I haven't been able to spend as much time on it as my Slayers projects, but if you're interested, please check it out.

Also, I made a Pokeshippy banner:

If anyone wants to use it, feel free.

...And so this post isn't just me shamelessly plugging my stuff, here's a question:

What would you think of Misty taking the league challenge in a region besides Kanto, in effect becoming a full-blown rival to Ash?

Love the banner, Skiyomi.

I'll leave the others to answer your topic...(as I personally) can't see Misty going for the league. :P

Well, I've been reading up about how blood types are associated with personalities in Korea and Japan. Some may find it a lot of balony but hey, it's a bit of fun - like horoscopes are.
    Lots of anime characters have been given blood types (there's even an online database of manga/anime characters' types) and in case you didn't know, Red (from the manga) is a type O - which probably means Satoshi/Ash is too.

So what do you think Misty's blood type is - A, B, O, or AB? (And IF you pick AB, A more or B more?)

Read up on the descriptions here: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/blood...rsonality.html
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

Oh, yeah, I know about blood types. I always think about my various shipping characters when I read about things like that and astrology. In addition to myself, of course. Anyway, I'd peg Ash as a B. Sounds just like him. Misty... I'm not so sure of. Maybe O? I dunno. She's always been the more complex character for me, and therefore it's harder for me to catagorize her.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Well, I've been reading up about how blood types are associated with personalities in Korea and Japan. Some may find it a lot of balony but hey, it's a bit of fun - like horoscopes are. (..) Red (from the manga) is a type O - which probably means Satoshi/Ash is too.

So what do you think Misty's blood type is - A, B, O, or AB? (And IF you pick AB, A more or B more?)
    Now that's a good question. from the descriptions on the site you linked to I'd say Misty would have blood type AB, but her personality is closer to B than it is to A, as it said blood type A means you're calm and peaceful XD

And just for the record: yes, I do think it's a lot of baloney I just don't really see the connection between the types of antigens in a person's blood and his/her personality, but it's fun to read these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post

Probably AB ^^ She has many types of personalities.

As for Ash's/Red's being an O, I think that's perfect for him, I could also see him being a B but, I love how O's are energetic and love hogging attention xD

Oh btw, Skiyomi, love the banner, I'll kindly steal that and give you credit ^^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Wat up Pokeshippers? I see things are lively here so I need an opinion on my upcoming Pokeshipping project Im thinking of making a fanfic called Death Note:Pokeshipping Style an combine of Pokemon and Death Note. It is ok if you guys hate this idea but if u guys like it then I be on it in no time

Banner made by Skiyomi

Wat up Pokeshippers? I see things are lively here so I need an opinion on my upcoming Pokeshipping project Im thinking of making a fanfic called Death Note:Pokeshipping Style an combine of Pokemon and Death Note. It is ok if you guys hate this idea but if u guys like it then I be on it in no time
    oh..that's kinda interesting..any pokeshipping fic makes me interested to read fanfics.

@Skiyomi
    The banner is great..*saves it*

Awesome to hear your opinions on Misty's probable blood type, Hakajin, issue-11 and blondekid.

But honestly, everyone has a mixture of A, B, O and AB in them. lol I think when it comes to being complex and hard-to-read, most girls could pass as AB anyway.
    (Brock is most likely an A but I don't wanna go off-topic...)
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

I really like your new banner, Carina. My brother showed me the art that your banner came from and I love it. Especially the picture with Ash reacting to Misty and Danny. ROTFL.

Speaking of which,

If Misty had a boyfriend and Ash sees them together, how would you expect him to react?

I think since Danny was nothing but nice to Ash, but since Danny had Misty's attention and Ash was clearly jealous, he would be pretty upset. I would bet he would be frustrated about it and not really realize why he would be. Then somebody would have to suggest that he's jealous and PokéShipping comedy ensues.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

If Misty had a boyfriend and Ash sees them together, how would you expect him to react?

He'd probably react the same way he did in the actual show when Misty showed a romantic interest in other guys, such as Rudy and Danny...Of course his anger towards these guys could be justified by viewing it as competition, seeing as Ash is a trainer and both Rudy and Danny are gym leaders, of course Ash didn't know Danny was but throughout the episode he was thought to be another trainer, so more competition, just for becoming a Pokemon Master...But, seeing as Rudy didn't mention anything about Pokemon when he was introduced, he simply thanked them for saving his sister, well, let me correct myself, he thanked Misty and asked her to dance...Not only that but he gives Togepi to ASH to hold, now that's gotta hurt. Ash then makes his feelings quite loud and clear when he asks angrily "Who is this guy?!" (i'd like to see this episode in Japanese ) So, if THAT made Ash jealous...Ash's reaction to Misty having a boyfriend would not be pretty, but I'd still like to see it ^^ lol.

Of course as we've seen in A Date with Delcatty, Misty will not go out with anyone because she already likes someone else -heart melts- that scene never ceased to make me love Pokeshipping all the more, cause who else could she like? :P lol, and it's just so sweet she's waiting for him, and so like her being the romantic she is...Ash better know how lucky he is to have a girl like her caring about him like that...And that's what Rudy means when he says Ash is a lucky guy, unfortunately he's too stupid to realize he has a girl who's willing to wait for years for him -_-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

In the briefest times Misty got attention from other guys, Ash certainly hated it, and you could plainly see he was jealous. Danny from Navel Maneuvers and Rudy from Misty Meets Her Match were the closest things Misty had to a boyfriend and Ash - whether subconsciously or not - hated the idea.

It further subscribes to the "Ash loves Misty but doesn't realize it yet" theory. Most people exhibiting such behavior usually do.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Um, hello. can i come in here and have a chat and join? i love pokeshipping a lot but nobody can tell that. lol. anyway i have a screenshot for you guys. i think this might make you guys happy. =)

It's a small camo, yes but at least she has a minor shot. it proves that thw writers haven't forgotten about her. yay.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Um, hello. can i come in here and have a chat and join? i love pokeshipping a lot but nobody can tell that. lol. anyway i have a screenshot for you guys. i think this might make you guys happy. =)

It's a small camo, yes but at least she has a minor shot. it proves that thw writers haven't forgotten about her. yay.
    Hi midnightjewelz!You seem to be familiar to me.. anyway..
    I'm glad seeing that screencap, that only means that the writers didn't forget those Ash's first 3 adventures and most of all the writers didn't forget MIsty!.

and..
    I bet the writer still remembers misty until now and MIsty didn't actually seen with Ash in DP instead showing the lure in DP makes an impact,the question is when will MIsty return and reunite with Ash?.
    I'm been looking forward what ever happened to that special episode,I hope Brock would Mention MIstyand give more pokeshipping stuffs if possible..
    that kinda bring my pokeshiping smile again..^^

Page 104 of 255 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast