Page 105 of 255 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Um, hello. can i come in here and have a chat and join? i love pokeshipping a lot but nobody can tell that. lol. anyway i have a screenshot for you guys. i think this might make you guys happy. =)

It's a small camo, yes but at least she has a minor shot. it proves that thw writers haven't forgotten about her. yay.
    Awww, love this<3 Ok it's not very pokeshippy but I love how Misty is closest to the camera xD I hope this means she's going to be making an appearance soon, this is good enough for me until then

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHH!!!

Just glad to see Misty hasn't disappeared from their minds. I love that picture.
    Is she doing a 'V' sign or is it just one finger? Thanks midnightjewelz! This'll keep me Misty-happy for a long while. heheh
    (And thanks Espeonic. Must be cool to have a bro who is also a fan!)
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

*walks into thread* Hey! It's been a while, hasn't it? Oh well, I feel Pokeshippy right now and want to get back in here. ^^

Welcome midnightjewelz! I know you're a SatoHaru fan so it's cool to see you in here.
    I love the screenshot! It's just a little Misty, but it makes me happy. ^^

I really like your new banner, Carina. My brother showed me the art that your banner came from and I love it. Especially the picture with Ash reacting to Misty and Danny. ROTFL.
    Cool, you have a bro who likes Pokeshipping! I do too. :3 And Carina, your banner is epicness. 8D

If Misty had a boyfriend and Ash sees them together, how would you expect him to react?
    "Who does he think he is?"
    "You must really want that picture with Fiorello."
    "What about me?"
    Based on Ash's reaction to boys Misty wasn't even dating, his reaction to one she was...? Oh my. Rofl, he'd be so mad! And he wouldn't even know why! Then he'd go to Brock for help, and Brock would smack some sense into that boy and be like "You're in love!" Because he is :P

And on the blood types, I don't now much about them except that I'm AB+, and Misty can be like me (except with more extreme moods). xD

Of course as we've seen in A Date with Delcatty, Misty will not go out with anyone because she already likes someone else -heart melts- that scene never ceased to make me love Pokeshipping all the more, cause who else could she like? :P lol, and it's just so sweet she's waiting for him, and so like her being the romantic she is...Ash better know how lucky he is to have a girl like her caring about him like that...And that's what Rudy means when he says Ash is a lucky guy, unfortunately he's too stupid to realize he has a girl who's willing to wait for years for him -_-
    Ash really is a lucky guy. He better figure out soon or he'll be as sad as the ex-boyfriend in "My Girl's Ex-Boyfriend" (love that song!). Think about it! Misty could have all kinds of guys all over her (she's the 4th Sensational Sister after all!), and is Ash doesn't clue in soon, he'll be left behind.
    //*☆*Jesus loved the outcasts,
    He loves the ones the world just loves to hate*☆*//

Thanks for the welcome. yeah, most people know me as a SatoHaru fan. but i love pokeshipping as much as advanceshipping. their two great ships. =)

If Misty had a boyfriend and Ash sees them together, how would you expect him to react?

Lol, he would be dense as usual. he would only get jelouse when Misty starts to hang around him a lot, ignore Ash a few times and when they do something romantic he would get confused on why she feels jelouse when Misty is with this guy.

Thanks for the welcome. yeah, most people know me as a SatoHaru fan. but i love pokeshipping as much as advanceshipping. their two great ships. =)
    Me too.Ash/May (and even an Ash/Dawn) fan and at the same time a HUGE pokeshipper..I hope that pic would be a sign for a cameo,but it's not enough..

Jelousy
    I hope he'll have this feeling when he realize her feeling as well..if he's not ''clueless'' enough to undertand loveI think this would be cute..Some episode shown Ash being jealous towards other guys,and that would be a great hinton his side.

Want to Challenge/Fight for his Love
    He'll might be making a battle to someone who stoles her from him,
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

I think Ash would be jealous, but would be confused about his feelings. He would then challenge Misty's boyfriend to a pokemon battle.

Also it's good to know that Misty is going to make a small cameo appearance in the Brock special (even if it is just a photograph).

Aww, I almost cried when I saw that image of Ash, Misty, and Brock on Brock's board. Ash and Misty looked so cute there and it made me remember all the good times spent in the old anime series ;_;

Ash would be pretty upset, that's for sure. Ash isn't usually one to show his feelings, so he would be jealous, but he wouldn't go around making a big deal about it. I bet he'd try and figure out what Misty's boyfriend had that he didn't have, and then maybe he'd challenge that other guy to a Pokemon battle. You know, like a demonstration of dominance? Almost every problem in the anime is solved with a Pokemon battle, so it would work in this instance as well. During the fight, we'd have to watch for Misty's reactions since she's ultimately the one who decides who she'll end up with. I'd be rooting for Ash of course, but Misty would be just as important in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    (And thanks Espeonic. Must be cool to have a bro who is also a fan!)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxGlassRose View Post
    Cool, you have a bro who likes Pokeshipping! I do too.
    Well, my brother kind of hates shipping, especially when seeing how it's handled in fanfiction where the characters act out of character just to get the pairing in question to work. I hate that too, even if the fic supports a ship I love. I mean, PokéShipping can work without making May or anyone else vindictive or killed. But it doesn't apply to me so much since I really don't read a lot of fanfiction.

Still, my brother actually likes and supports PokéShipping because he gets some enjoyment out of it and all of the hints make sense to him. He's definitely not as into it as I am, but he does show me a lot of PokéShippy fan art and such.

I don't know why, but I love it when the writers remember or callback to anything that they've done from previous seasons. It always seems to happen when I least expect it. Nice to know that the writers still remember Misty, and other characters, too.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

Yay! Always nice to see the gone but certainly not forgotten.

I'd expect unaware-jealous behavior. Like, he's irritated and doesn't like the guy, but he can't articulate why. I'd also expect to see a lot of "Look at me! Look at me!" behavior from him, and if Misty doesn't pay attention to him, it'd make him even more ornery.

On a somewhat related note, I've updated The Kingdom of Illusions with Chapter 3.

Omg, that is so awesome! That picture is huge news for every pokeshipper! I mean didn't the writers start off fresh with the anime? That would make people think, that they have forgotten all what happend in the past in the anime. So now it's confirmed, that Misty or anything from the past seasons have not been forgotten!

E: But wait... did that ep air before the BW season?
    Last edited by FINpokeshipper; 5th February 2011 at 3:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FINpokeshipper View Post
    Omg, that is so awesome! That picture is huge news for every pokeshipper! I mean didn't the writers start off fresh with the anime? That would make people think, that they have forgotten all what happend in the past in the anime. So now it's confirmed, that Misty or anything from the past seasons have not been forgotten!

E: But wait... did that ep air before the BW season?
    After, this is a Brock special. it shows us what happens when Brock leaves Ash for good.

New Chapter of AAML: Diamond and Pearl version is up: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

It's an adaptation of Ash encounter and Gym Battle with Byron.

Plus the fic starts off with a short AAML date. And boy is the shippiness level adequate.

After, this is a Brock special. it shows us what happens when Brock leaves Ash for good.
    Ok, that's good!
    But man, I can't believe, that Brock really left! I hope he comes back soon just like he was away just for the Orange Islands season. (but I doubt it..)

By the way, could it be possible for the guy/girl, who writes about Misty traveling with Ash in Sinnoh to do the same thing with BW season?

Speaking of fanfics, I was wondering if any other fanfiction writers would be interested in us putting together a prompt list for Pokeshipping fics/oneshots? I've done this with another pairing and it's been a lot of fun. They could be vague, open-ended themes like "Waterfall" or "A Visit Home" or we could stick to specific scenarios like "Misty helps Ash give his Pokemon swimming lessons" etc, etc. Whichever you guys think would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by FINpokeshipper View Post
    By the way, could it be possible for the guy/girl, who writes about Misty traveling with Ash in Sinnoh to do the same thing with BW season?
    I would hope so. Though one thing I'd like to see him do first if possible is a Johto Battle Frontier arc inbetween (Using those Frontier Brains from the DS Games and The Team Rocket Executives from HG/SS).

But you'd have to ask the author though.
    Last edited by Antiyonder; 7th February 2011 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Speaking of fanfics, I was wondering if any other fanfiction writers would be interested in us putting together a prompt list for Pokeshipping fics/oneshots? I've done this with another pairing and it's been a lot of fun. They could be vague, open-ended themes like "Waterfall" or "A Visit Home" or we could stick to specific scenarios like "Misty helps Ash give his Pokemon swimming lessons" etc, etc. Whichever you guys think would be better.
    I've been doing a similar thing at the advanceshipping tread. i don't mind doing this monthy but it would be great if a few more writers come in as well so we can have a varareity of PS fics. like once a month about two to three writers pick about 5 fics and share and write why they like them.

And plus, i want to read a PS fic other than "The Fate and Destiny of Friends". lol.

I'm down, someone just get it started. I can think of plenty legendary one-shots.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

I'm down, someone just get it started. I can think of plenty legendary one-shots.
    I wouldn't mind organizing it. But do we want to do vague themes or more specific prompts? I tend to side with vague themes as it allows more scope for imagination. We could do a list of 100 to make sure there are a lot of options.

I could even make 'milestone' graphics for the writers, like 'I completed 1/2/3/4/5/10/etc. Themes for the Pokeshipping Oneshot Challenge' or something.

I wouldn't mind organizing it. But do we want to do vague themes or more specific prompts? I tend to side with vague themes as it allows more scope for imagination. We could do a list of 100 to make sure there are a lot of options.

I could even make 'milestone' graphics for the writers, like 'I completed 1/2/3/4/5/10/etc. Themes for the Pokeshipping Oneshot Challenge' or something.
    I'm good with the 'vague theme' idea. That way you can broaden out to all different genres, not just romance.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Would it be a good idea to just gather all good one shot PS fics, then make a vote, which rating each pokeshipper would give to them and then arrange them by the ratings?
    I haven't done this before, so someone just get it started and I'll help as much as I can.

Anyway, you guys can keep discussing about it, but I've got a new topic which I have been wondering for a few days now...

What if some other company would buy the pokemon anime to them selves and write their own story of Ash beginning his adventure, without caring about what has happend in the older series? How would you react? Could it be possible to really happen?
    (I know, it is kinda long, but that's the best I could do with my english. Feel free to edit it when replying to it)

This happend to the spiderman movies, which I really loved and I don't think it's gonna be as good, because the older movies were already perfect.

This way AshxMisty could have another great chance, but both of them could have way different personalities and as people would watch the show more, they would start to think, that Ash and Misty wouldn't make that good couple anymore.

And then I've got some off topic stuff to talk about... I'm here on Serebii just for pokeshipping, but pokemon is even for the most loyalest/hardcore pokeshipper more than just shipping so I've had a few thoughts about the show, which isn't about PS and I'd like to share them with the pokefans I know. And I don't think it's important enough to create a new topic because of it. So...

I'm really glad how much has the pokemon affected to people. I mean every random guy talks about it. Almost all of my friends, and even my schools bad guys sometimes mentions, how they grew up with pokemon and how they miss the times wathing and then playing as pokemons.
    You see it everywhere on the internet too. I have seen people talk about it on call of duty chat. Ign's every second article is about pokemon. (examples: http://ds.ign.com/articles/114/1149080p1.html and http://ds.ign.com/articles/113/1136677p1.html ). Smosh loves pokemon. And the list goes on..
    And because most of those people have seen it from the begin, I'm sure most of them think that Ash and Misty likes each other and are kind of pokeshippers.

I'm good with the 'vague theme' idea. That way you can broaden out to all different genres, not just romance.
    That's what I figured; especially since, even in romance, some people prefer serious romance and some people prefer romantic-comedy.

Would it be a good idea to just gather all good one shot PS fics, then make a vote, which rating each pokeshipper would give to them and then arrange them by the ratings?
    I haven't done this before, so someone just get it started and I'll help as much as I can.
    Unfortunately I'm not super confident in activity level--at least not enough to have a vote. That's why I think this would be better as a challenge to encourage/inspire people to write for Pokeshipping and not as a contest.

What if some other company would buy the pokemon anime to them selves and write their own story of Ash beginning his adventure, without caring about what has happend in the older series? How would you react? Could it be possible to really happen?

Well, a reboot could happened because "Oh! How we love to make money!", but I'd think it'd only happen after the series itself ends which... who knows, really? And I guess even if one were to happen it would depend upon the opinions of the people running the show.

SO GUYS, about that oneshot challenge, I think I'm gonna go ahead. Even if no one else wants to write for it, the theme list will at least inspired me :P

So I'm gonna start collecting theme ideas for the challenge. I figure we don't just have to limit it to oneshots, but also drabbles and even chaptered fics (if the person is so inspired) will be acceptable. This will not be a contest, but each time you complete a theme you *will* get a pretty Ash-Misty graphic from me so that you can show your accomplishment to the world. I'm also going to see if the Pokeshipping group on dA that I'm a member of has any interest in participating along with us.

...But that's all gotta wait until the list is complete. I'm compiling themes myself, but I'm willing to take suggestions in the meantime. If you want to suggest a theme PM or VM me, do not post it here. If you're going to make a suggestion, do it quick because I'm only going up to 100 and my brain is cooking away with themes. Here's the list so far to give you an idea of what I'm going for:

Pokeshipping 100 Themes Challenge (Incomplete)

1. Spinning Wheels
    2. Swimming Lessons
    3. Waterfall
    4. Handkerchief
    5. Like a Family
    6. A Change in Wardrobe
    7. Conversation Ender
    8. By the Beautiful Sea
    9. In-Law Blues
    10. Excuses, Excuses

P.S. I considered this as a writing contest from the start, but if any fanartists are interested, it could be opened up to them too.

Talking

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z...8h37m05s62.png
    Here is the picture from the Takeshi's DP SP, zoomed and from HD Raw

I hope we saw the real Misty soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Yawa View Post

thanks for the zoomed in picture ^^ aww, they all look so happy, it makes me want to re-watch the first season again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Yawa View Post

Hi Kasumi Yawa!!Welcome!!

Yeah, I hope, we all hope to see MIsty back again..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Um, hello. can i come in here and have a chat and join? i love pokeshipping a lot but nobody can tell that. lol. anyway i have a screenshot for you guys. i think this might make you guys happy. =)

It's a small camo, yes but at least she has a minor shot. it proves that thw writers haven't forgotten about her. yay.
    Of course this made me happy, especially since I'm not just a Pokeshipper, but a fan of Misty as well. Also, since the writers still remember about her, then I'm sure that she'll make an appearance sooner or later, which can lead into more Pokeshipping moments. Agreed?

Page 105 of 255 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast