Page 11 of 254 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

its been obviouse since the show started that ash and misty are right for each other. even though misty has left there are still hints about it like that episode were ash used the misty lure to try catch buziel

What couples remind you of Pokeshipping?

Han and Leia Solo from Star Wars. In fact, I think I read a fanfic one time in which Satoshi played Han and Kasumi played Leia. She's very much like Leia, strong willed and intelligent... not to mention kind of pissy at times. Satoshi.. well, he's pretty much the younger, slightly denser version of Han, with the exception of the womanizing thing.
    Where do you go when you're lonely?
    Where do you go when you're blue?
    I'll follow you when the stars go blue.

xx CATE

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post
    Welcome Vulpix and Pokeshipper!

Oh Jiggy it's the Ready Go one that has the scene. Good luck with the scanner and thanks!

Hey Arnold is a good one, I wanted to see that movie in theatres but my Dad tease me about because there was a kiss scene, although in the end Arnold wanted to forget it and stay friends.
    Ah, OK. Thanks

You haven't seen the movie? Well, I believe it's out on DVD, but probably out of print, you'd need to get it used on Amazon or Ebay or something.

Not sure if this has been asked before (if it has, please correct me):

What is your favorite Alternate Universe setting for Pokeshipping?

This could be anything! Super spies/assassins. High school. Flying spaceships. Royalty or upper class society. Tribal/cave decorating people of hundreds of thousands of years ago. There's many possibilities, so what do you like best?

And to go with this:

What Alternate Universe story for Pokeshipping have you always wanted to see written?
    Last edited by jigglypoof; 4th June 2009 at 9:01 PM.

Either high school or dystopian, 1984-esqe society.

What Alternate Universe story for Pokeshipping have you always wanted to see written?

I always wanted to read a fic about Satoshi and Kasumi living in the aforementioned dystopia, serving in a rebellion against some evil, Big Brother figure/totalitarian regime. Yay sci-fi. Although, Pokemon Master is quite similar to this.

xx CATE

High school would be fun, or in a game like Zelda Wind Waker.

I dream up a movie were all the cartoon shows got to meet eachother by coming from different planets and Fighting off something called the Dark Rage overcoming the galaxy.

Here the pics you wanted ArticunoJazzMan333 and more.

Ash and mist fighting over perfume
    Ash: it's turn guys into zombies like this:

^Misty: Someday I'll be on Posters
    Ash: Like in a horror movie maybe.

Ash: yep she's back to normal!

Cute^

^at Misty's Psyduck

^LOL I love Misty "I'll give it a headached myself"

There's another time when they sleep on eachother here in Same Old Song and Dance epi:

BTW I'm working on some more AAML Fanart! So look out for that.

Hey, I'm a huge pokeshipper and it's nice to know so many other people are too
    So, yeah, I guess I just wanted to introduce myself and get involved in this discussion thread XD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post
    High school would be fun, or in a game like Zelda Wind Waker.
    What couples remind you of PS?

You know, Melody, you mentioning Wind Waker; Link and Tetra reminds me of Ash and Misty quite a bit. Particularly in Wind Waker. Moments like when Link goes back to the Forsaken Fortress and rescuse Aryll. Tetra says to him along the lines of, "There you go again, jumping right in without thinking, as usual." That's just so like Misty. I just started playing it for the very first time a month ago, and I truly love the game. Link and Tetra is one of my favorite ships now.

Now, going back to the Pokémon anime. MayxDrew and DawnxKenny remind me of Ash and Misty, as well, especially Dawn and Kenny. They both have some of that immature quality to it, and they both have the teasing/arguing aspect. May and Drew kind of goes along the same lines, except for its maturity.

Not really into Harry Potter, but I think Ron and Hermione are worth mentioning. Like at the end of the second film, where they couldn't hug each other after she and Harry were able to. Classic. It sort of reminds me of the blimp scene in "Poké Ball Peril".

Joey Wheeler and Mai Valentine (or Katsuya Jonouchi and Mai Kujaku if you prefer) from Yu-Gi-Oh! Their interactions duing the Battle City arc and Waking of the Dragons were great. You can see how that they really care about each other. In fact, to answer this question: What couples do you wish Ash and Misty were like? I would like them kind of be like Joey and Mai, but not too much.

Another one of my favorites is Knuckles and Rouge in the Sonic the Hedgehog games. One moment that caught my attention in Sonic Adventure 2 where Knuckles saves Rouge from falling. He pulls her up, and then there's that awkward silence when he's still holding her hand and they stare in each others eyes. Then she pushes away from him. Lol. Ash and Misty should have more moments like this. Blaze and Silver (My favorite in the Sonic series) also kind have something in common with Ash and Misty. Blaze looked at Silver as naďve and immature, but she actually liked that about him; Misty seems to look at Ash the same way.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

Its taken me a while to think about this, but in a few ways, mostly Goku and Chi-Chi and Gohan and Videl from Dragonball remind me of Ash and Misty in a way. Mostly Gohan and Videl since like those two, Ash and Misty sometimes team up to give villains a run for their money. XD

That, plus Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell from Full Metal Alchemist remind me of them a lot as well since while they can be equally stubborn, they can also be extremely caring troward each other. ^_^

Also, Cecil and Rosa from Final Fantasy IV and Zidane and Garnet from Final Fantasy IX are good examples too. ^_^ Also, Terry Bogard and Blue Mary from the Fatal Fury/Garou series is another example. ^_^
    Last edited by Moogleborg; 6th June 2009 at 1:36 AM.

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Well since I am indeed a HUGE Ash and Misty fan, I really think its about time I came and joined in on the thread here; its nice to see so many other people love Pokeshipping!

Well I can think of a couple that remind me of PS; Dan and Runo from Bakugan, they argue just as much as what Ash and Misty do but secretly they really like each other; The same goes for MayXDrew as its been said up top; those two have a rivalry but really its just to cover up their reall feelings for each other. As for any others....-Thinks- I can't think of anymore at the moment but I probably will later xD.

Please click them I'll return the favor! ^_^

Pokemon-The Legend Of The Purifying Prince Fanfic is in the making.

At the moment, none...I have to say the storyline of Made of Honor reminds me of PS. The characters Tom and Hannah, who are t male/female best friends so Hannah leaves for a couple weeks leaving Tom to realize he misses her so much that he has romantic feelings for her. But Hannah returns engaged to a man she met in Scotland (i think...) so Tom must prove to Hannah that she belongs with him. Idk, just sounds like a cute plot for pokeshipping

just a quick question, not trying to change topic but, i've heard talk of official shipping days and was wondering, does pokeshipping have an official day? just something i'd like to know ^_^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Hi fellow Pokeshippers. I've been thinking about AAML a whole lot lately and reckon that i'm falling in love with it again to the same extent that I had back in 2003 when I first developed a liking for it. I'm afraid that this has made me long for Misty's return (at least cameo) a lot more, which I realise may be a long while off yet, if not impossible.

However, i've had a growingly optimistic thought pass me recently. I have been thinking that the Sinnoh League is getting ever closer, which may allow for a cameo of our favourite red-headed mermaid ala the Hoenn League. If not, then it'd be awesome if she replicated her actions of post-Hoenn where she awaited Ash at his house. If this were to happen, then i'd hope that she acted differently to how she did last time, and actually spend a lot more time with Ash... alone. She spent too much time with Tracey last time for my liking lol.

I've also had a thought occur to me lately, which reflects my split allegiances between Pokeshipping and Pearlshipping. If the sheer prospect of Ash X Dawn makes your stomach churn violently, then I urge you not to read the content in the spoiler thing below.

Spoiler:- My thoughts regarding how Pearlshipping 'may' benefit Pokeshipping:

Like I say, i'm not making any inference that Pokeshipping or Pearlshipping is more likely to happen than the other, yet I feel that the closeness of ash and Dawn in Sinnoh would definitely be a catalyst for Misty's jealousy, and hence creating scenes of Pokeshippiness for us to squee over in the future .

Oh, and I love the screencaps, Mel. Really takes us all down memory lane, doesn't it. I can't stop looking at the picture where Misty's holding onto Ash in fright of Gastly at Maiden's Peak.

To Melody THANK YOU!
    I just find the last few pics the cutest ever!!! xD

Here are a few I've encountered in my attempt to catch up to the current pokemon episodes (I'm planning to catch up from episode 143, and it's going fairly well). Currently on 190.

Well I've tried to upload screenshots but can't seem to be able to. Anyone wanna help me out?

^ Do you need a place to upload the pictures TO? Photobucket works pretty well, if you want to check it out.

Welcome to all the new members

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post
    If this were to happen, then i'd hope that she acted differently to how she did last time, and actually spend a lot more time with Ash... alone. She spent too much time with Tracey last time for my liking lol.
    I know what you mean. After not having Misty in the main cast for a few years, the writers could have thrown us a bone and had her actually TALK with Ash...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post
    I've also had a thought occur to me lately, which reflects my split allegiances between Pokeshipping and Pearlshipping. If the sheer prospect of Ash X Dawn makes your stomach churn violently, then I urge you not to read the content in the spoiler thing below.

Spoiler:- My thoughts regarding how Pearlshipping 'may' benefit Pokeshipping:
    I actually agree. While I really don't like the idea of Ash having romantic feelings for anyone other than Misty, Dawn certainly could like him. Of course, then she'd find Paul and they'd have lovely blue/purple sex. And I think if Misty saw this closeness, she'd go a little crazy, producing frenzied Ash-stalking, plotting and... well, probably not an admission, but maybe even more evidence that she does like him.

But of course, that would be fan service. But I don't mind fan service if it brings my OTP together.

xx CATE

Some kind of royalty setting. Misty as a princess, and Ash as a poor peasant. At first, Ash only likes Misty for her wealth and whatnot, but then comes to love her for who she is. Misty in return returns feelings for Ash but says that being together would be near impossible, so they run off and create their own kingdom and rule as king and queen.

Definitely something mature. I'd say something like Final Fantasy 8. Ash starting off as a cold, introverted person like Squall form FF8, then finding Misty who would behave like Rinoa. Ash becomes more social as time goes on and after she brings Ash out of his shell in the end, then they hug and kiss.

Or something like Castlevania. A dark priest/priestess wants to use Misty as a sacrifice for an evil demon, and Ash must risk his life to keep Misty safe while fighting hoards of demons. Ash could even use his 'Aura' to stop the evil guys.

I agree with Blazing Charmander about the 'Dawn sparking Jealousy' thing. I imagine that when Misty sees dawn (and sees how short her skirt is), that'll make Misty jealous. I'd like to See Misty question Ash about her too. Here's how I'd write it:

Misty: Ash, you haven't been trying to 'peek' at Dawn have you?
    Ash: Huh?
    Misty: I mean her skirt! Look at how short it is...actually on second thought, don't look!
    Ash: Why are you Asking me these questions Misty?
    Misty: Well, ah..I, I'm just curious is all.
    Ash: I think all that time you spend swimming as a mermaid has given you brain damage.
    Misty: I"ll show you brain damage!! *SMAAAASH!* *sends Ash flying*
    Ash: AHH! Now I know how Team Rocket feels.

This probably doesn't answer his topic, so I'll say that Misty probably will feel threated by Dawn. Ash and Dawn will high five and we'll see Misty huff over it. She'll see them laughing about something and get more angry, then they have a tagbattle Against Brock and Tracey (or Kenny or Barry or whoever) and then Misty will be pushed to the brink. She'll get way up in Ash's face blushing bright red, and wanting a word in private with him and dragging him away from Dawn and the others. We don't see/hear it, but Ash and Misty have reached some sort of understanding and are closer than they were before it, as seen by them holding hands afterwards.

to Melody, if its possible, could I request some pics? Do you have the pics where Ash is a ghost and teases Misty by picking her off the ground? And the one where she blushes a little after Ash comes back to life? If you could put those up, that'd be great.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Oh boy, I had a brain fart today! Here's some new questions I thought up:

You have been asked to write a well thought out, convincing letter to the creative minds behind Pokemon, giving them reasons why Misty should be brought back permanently, and why Pokeshipping should be given another chance. What would you say?

And here's the other!

You just saw a trailer for an upcoming Pokemon movie, and there is a one second clip in which Ash is puckering up with (but not actually kissing) a mystery girl. How would you react, and what would you do if it turned out not to be Misty?

^My new PS fanart!

ArticunoJazzMan333 your welcome.

You have been asked to write a well thought out, convincing letter to the creative minds behind Pokemon, giving them reasons why Misty should be brought back permanently, and why Pokeshipping should be given another chance. What would you say?

Dear Masakazu Kubo, executive producer at Shogakukan Inc

I know Masamitsu Hidaka confrimed Misty will never return as a main character and that a new girl will always be replace to do contest and be "eye candy" For the boys. But think of the example your setting for young girls! Should they believe only hot and pretty girls are cool and what they should be like? What about tomboys like Angie and Misty should they be neglected? Bring Misty back to set a good example for girl s to not to dress sexy and just fanservice for the boys.

It's pretty obivous tomboys are Ash's type, the first tomboy Ash met was Misty, it about time it confrimed that she likes Ash more than a friend. SatoKasu has a major fan base even till today. Why wait any longer to get us the truth about who Misty likes and yes Ash is dense but it would really develop his character if he finds out Misty likes him.

You just saw a trailer for an upcoming Pokemon movie, and there is a one second clip in which Ash is puckering up with (but not actually kissing) a mystery girl. How would you react, and what would you do if it turned out not to be Misty?

I'll fly to japan and kill them... JK! Well it would be funny if they were just pulling our leg and the girl just kiss him on the cheek instead, Honestly I wouldn't mind if another girl did kiss his cheek just as long as Misty is the last (or next) one to do so!
    Last edited by Melody93; 10th June 2009 at 12:16 AM.

Sweet Pokeshipping art, Melody. (hugs) ^_^

Anyways, to answer some topics:

I always somewhat see Ash and Misty in a storyline based on tournaments, either if its based off of fighting games, or something similiar. ^^

I also like to have Ash and Misty in for other Nintendo couples, such as Mario and Peach and Link and Zelda or any other Zelda woman of your choice. ^_^

I'd like to see something where not only Ash knows more about Aura/Hado but Misty as well. ^^ Although i'm sort of writing something like that right now with Melody, i'd like to see if anyone else has written something like that, for ideas. ^^

I'd write to them explaining that Misty should be back on the anime to show to newer and younger viewers that shes always been and always will be one of Ash's most important friends and that Ash wouldn't be where he is now without her. ^^

I mean they could make a new girl all they want, but the bottom line is that Misty needs to be back to show viewers on where Ash got where he is today. ^^ And maybe with Misty around, he'd definitely show Misty how much hes improved as well. ^_^

I'd go to Japan and ask the directors and producers to explain themselves about it. If they don't want to tell, then they should put me in as a character for the movie to prevent controversy. ^^

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Very beautiful art up there! ♥

It's so nice to know that there are still people who love Pokeshipping like I do. Never lose faith, guys!

SCHOOLLLL. With uniforms, of course :]
    [ d e v i a n t a r t ][x a n g a ] [ p o k e s h i p p i n g ]

Awww! Melody, that is a cute picture

Time to answer my own questions:

While I do enjoy the occasional high school story, I do tire of the "Will Ash ask Misty to prom??" cliche I see a lot. So, I'd have to go with a fantasy setting. Either Ash or Misty is of royalty, and they befriend and fall in love with the other, even with other prince/ssess fighting for attention and society looking down on it. Or like something out of an RPG (traveling and fighting and looking to defeat a bigger evil), but with more romance.

Hmm... maybe something where Ash, Misty and the gang travel to alternate worlds, maybe meet their "other" selves, do some exploring, etc. Some Ash and Mistys will have hooked up, confusing them.

HEY EVERYONE.

Wow, what an entrance. I haven't been on here in forever! I don't know if I'm a member or not, but if not, then, join-age. please?? ;D <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mistygemmy View Post
    HEY EVERYONE.

Wow, what an entrance. I haven't been on here in forever! I don't know if I'm a member or not, but if not, then, join-age. please?? ;D <3
    Mistygemmy! Heyyyaaa! (Glomps) Of course ya could come in. All Pokeshippers are welcome to come on in and play! ^__^

Hey, would anybody mind if I joined in? I just love pokeshipping! It was the first pairing I ever shipped together so I certainly hope so ^^;. Haha, it would be great to be part of this thread! 8D
    Last edited by Ikarishippy fan; 12th June 2009 at 6:01 AM.

Amazing Banner Made by xxGlassRose!

"Opposites Attract"
    "When two people meet, something is born"

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarishippy fan View Post
    Hey, would anybody mind if I joined in? I just love pokeshipping! It was the first pairing I ever shipped together so I certainly hope so ^^;. Haha, it would be great to be part of this thread! 8D

Sure. Like I said to Mistygemmy earlier, every Pokeshipper is welcome to come aboard and show fan art, make topics to debate upon, and on top of that have fun. ^_^

Speaking of fan made stuff....I need to get down to continuing the fan fic. ^^

There are so many, such as the real world...Come on, it's not everday you'll see Ash and Misty walking down the street, bickering, it'd be awesome XD
    I'm trying to think...Any romantic setting really, maybe Paris? Idk, I can't think of romantic settings right now (Oh no! what has this world come to when i cant think of anything romantic!? im a romantic, yes ^_^)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Page 11 of 254 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast