Page 110 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    *nods*You can say that again.. I mean, they been together a lot so far..and could it be ''more than just friends''? (Even Ash is clueless about ''love'')^^

Yeah! ''The more you hate the more you love..'', [I remember this line when someone told my two classmates arguing..XD] This connects how Ash and Misty first met and ended up as friends and Ash's companion throughout the original series.
    The sleeping part, and they way they are seen close when fell asleep specially when jigglypuff sings is really adorable:>One more thing, their hands zooms in whenever either of them are trying to save each other when danger comes. I just love seeing those episodes again and again.
    Yes, unfortunately he is clueless, which brings me to a point i thought of (for some reason, first thing this morning, lol) about ash and how he's constantly thinking about pokemon..its obvious but as we see with brock, once guys hit puberty, it's like all guys can think about are girls, i was hoping ash would grow up (not to being a pervert) but be like guys and realize, that like misty said, love is the most important thing (cause in ash's mind, pokemon battles are). so the writers have purposely kept him from aging (poor guy, lol) but if they ever need to end it, time skips are good and they can have him end up with misty! but that wont happen, he's just gonna win some league and become pokemon master, that's it and we'll all be like "0_0 i waited 15 years for THAT ending?" lol

Oh yes, i love those eps with hand holding scenes, in fact, the scene from The Tower of Terror where Ash and Misty decide to hold hands and leave Brock stumbling in the fog for a bit made me a pokeshipper it was the exact moment their hands clasped each others, zoomed in, and i was squeeling like i've never squeeled before, i think it took 16 minutes for me to actually watch the rest of the episode (which was a good episode to become a pokeshipper cause the hints only got better throughout that ep xD)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

Oh yes, i love those eps with hand holding scenes, in fact, the scene from The Tower of Terror where Ash and Misty decide to hold hands and leave Brock stumbling in the fog for a bit made me a pokeshipper it was the exact moment their hands clasped each others, zoomed in, and i was squeeling like i've never squeeled before, i think it took 16 minutes for me to actually watch the rest of the episode (which was a good episode to become a pokeshipper cause the hints only got better throughout that ep xD)
    Exactly!I love that episode. Their hints..you can't get enough of it. Sometimes I feel like I need to watch those episodes all over and over again. Their solid hints, I couldn't explain more. They've showed it a lot of times. I really love to see Ash gets jealous when other guys like Misty (Like what happens when Danny or Rudy in the episode).
    I like to see confesisons between the two (But I know it's too far to happened).

so the writers have purposely kept him from aging (poor guy, lol) but if they ever need to end it, time skips are good and they can have him end up with misty! but that wont happen, he's just gonna win some league and become pokemon master, that's it and we'll all be like "0_0 i waited 15 years for THAT ending?" lol
    Nice..*smiles* More from that, Misty needs to return or have an appearance if Ash becomes a Pokemon Master..*I just thought of it* I think I rephrase a topic.

Imagine that Ash is now a Pokemon Master and it's near the end of the anime series, What story or plot would you like for that episode? (Ivolving Pokeshipping of course!) ^_^
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Exactly!I love that episode. Their hints..you can't get enough of it. Sometimes I feel like I need to watch those episodes all over and over again. Their solid hints, I couldn't explain more. They've showed it a lot of times. I really love to see Ash gets jealous when other guys like Misty (Like what happens when Danny or Rudy in the episode).
    I like to see confesisons between the two (But I know it's too far to happened).

Oh yes, Ash getting jealous is not only one of my fav hints from him, but just my fav moments of him in general, i guess he's just one of those characters who's really cute when they're jealous ^^

Imagine that Ash is now a Pokemon Master and it's near the end of the anime series, What story or plot would you like for that episode?

Hmm, in my DREAM episode...i could see all of ash's friends at a party (sort of like the one toward the end of season one/beginning of season two) at his house, we'll finally get closure with everyone, including misty, who was never given the closure she deserves (of course if they plan on having her end up with ash, i can no longer complain xD) so yeah, ash will realize his feelings (FINALLY, perhaps with the help of some friends?) and they will confess and live happily ever after, but i'd be lucky as to actually see misty in the last episode -shot-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Imagine that Ash is now a Pokemon Master and it's near the end of the anime series, What story or plot would you like for that episode?

Please forgive me but I'm going to go with the most generic thing: a Pokemon battle between Ash and Misty. I've said it before several times that I would love to see Ash and Misty battle it out between each other and I think an episode where they have a Pokemon battle between themselves would be really entertaining. Since this would most likely be featured near the end of the series, then I suppose it would be Ash and Misty's final battle. Because it would be a final battle, I could totally see it being intense near the conclusion and that would be the best part since it would show how far both characters have come since they first met each other. While there wouldn't be time for anything too romantic in an episode like this, I still think it would be fabulous.

pokeshipping is the shipping i support the most.
    from the way misty acted to ash when she first met him to when they left... you could tell.
    misty gave ash her tissue... doesn't that mean something romantic?
    Signature removed due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

pokeshipping is the shipping i support the most.
    from the way misty acted to ash when she first met him to when they left... you could tell.
    misty gave ash her tissue... doesn't that mean something romantic?
    *nods* the handkerchief from the scene GCYL. I really love those moments when Misty give the gifts to Ash. I believe Ash truly treasure it specially the lure which is shown in the Buizel episode.

Welcome EchoEcho!

Hmm, in my DREAM episode...i could see all of ash's friends at a party (sort of like the one toward the end of season one/beginning of season two) at his house, we'll finally get closure with everyone, including misty, who was never given the closure she deserves (of course if they plan on having her end up with ash, i can no longer complain xD) so yeah, ash will realize his feelings (FINALLY, perhaps with the help of some friends?) and they will confess and live happily ever after, but i'd be lucky as to actually see misty in the last episode -shot-
    Agreed. The confessing part [I really love that]. I love seeing new hints if that happens. And yes, I love to see them battling again

- Also I just thought..After pallet town,Ash will have to visit Misty. That way, Ash give her a gifts. MIsty congatulates him, becoming a Pokemon Master.Misty is speechless after Ash giving him the gift but glad to see him. NOt for long, Ash started to shaken and tries to confess his feelings for Misty but an interruption begun. Instead, they talk about Ash's adventures and Misty's life of being a gym Leader. Seeing they're interactions made Misty's sister and Tracey to tease them. [Then, they start to blushed together]
    I also like to see them on a journey together, train each other and just like same old days with a brand new twist of a story. The thing that they can spend a lot of more time together and having hints (for episodes).

[QUOTE=Ashist_Wilketch;12175080]- Also I just thought..After pallet town,Ash will have to visit Misty. That way, Ash give her a gifts. MIsty congatulates him, becoming a Pokemon Master.Misty is speechless after Ash giving him the gift but glad to see him.QUOTE]

YES, i'd love to see Ash visit Misty, and i definately think he should give misty something special, since she gave him her handkercheif AND her lure, once again, not gonna happen, but i want him to give her his indigo league hat, i explained why before but basically, it's important to him, he never wears it anyways, misty mentioned she tried to win it, too...so why shouldnt he give it to her? and i also would like him to give her his old jacket from the first 5 seasons, i mean it is a sort of sign that people are going out (not sure if it's different in Japan, i should look that up...) but since ash is clueless about romance, he wouldn't think anything of it so it would'nt be weird if he did give it to her...or at least, i could look at it that one way, but my inner-satokasu fangirl will be like "HE LOVES HER!!!" xD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

but i want him to give her his indigo league hat, i explained why before but basically, it's important to him, he never wears it anyways, misty mentioned she tried to win it, too...so why shouldnt he give it to her? and i also would like him to give her his old jacket from the first 5 seasons,
    Yes!He should do that..Ash should give her a gift at least his hat [It would be nice if it's a pokemon, a water pokemon or a legendary if only...]And it's interesting if Ash would be the one to give her a surprise or a thing that he treasured the most and give that to her.[That would be sweeter:]

ash is clueless about romance, he wouldn't think anything of it so it would'nt be weird if he did give it to her...or at least, i could look at it that one way, but my inner-satokasu fangirl will be like "HE LOVES HER!!!" xD
    Yeah. Or maybe another version of the lure, an Ash lureXD
    I can imagine how Ash would give it to her..

Ash: ''here..''
    *lends the gift*
    Misty: ''What is..''
    Ash: ''Just keep it..''
    Misty: ...
    Ash: It means everything to me and the person who kept it as well
    Misty: Thanks but..
    Ash: Just keep it already
    Misty: *smiles*
    Ash: *blushed*

But for all the gift he must give, I think it would be LOVE, or understanding..and the never-ending friendship they made together. [Among the three, LOVE counts most]

During my catch-up run of the series, I saw the DP episode where Satoshi goes crazy over Kasumi's lure. Heh, cute. Reminds me of the good ol' days.

Also rewatched the Japanese version of the second movie. You know, without the copious amounts of PokeShipping and the ending theme Toi et Moi, I would say the movie was almost as bad as the Deoxys movie, only not boring.

Yes!He should do that..Ash should give her a gift at least his hat [It would be nice if it's a pokemon, a water pokemon or a legendary if only...]And it's interesting if Ash would be the one to give her a surprise or a thing that he treasured the most and give that to her.[That would be sweeter:]
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
    During my catch-up run of the series, I saw the DP episode where Satoshi goes crazy over Kasumi's lure. Heh, cute. Reminds me of the good ol' days.

^ah..I love that scene..Pokemon 2000 is one of my fave movie which involves Misty saving Ash when he was drowning and her jealousy toward Melody.

yah!..I really love the Misty lure in DP. Ash really very protective with the lure and I'm glad her had it it the DP series, I wonder IF Ash did take it with him in BW.

But for all the gift he must give, I think it would be LOVE, or understanding..and the never-ending friendship they made together. [Among the three, LOVE counts most]
    Mmhmmm <3 Oh, that actually reminds me of (i think) In Defense of Pokeshipping (which, like the title says, is a youtube video that defends Pokeshipping xD) and one point was the commitment they have, especially Misty since she's turned down more than one guy for Ash...and i think the video mentions how Rudy could give her many material things but Ash gives her support *cough* and love *cough* which is more important.

Speaking of other guys Misty is paired with...I wanted to make a point that the guy Misty likes is Ash, from the episode A Date With Delcatty, Misty is asked (in the Japanese version) if she likes someone else, but she blushes and doesn't give a direct answer (which means..yes). With that being said, knowing she likes someone, Pokeshipping is the more popular Misty pairing, the other being Orange...However, Orange does not have as many hints as Poke but to actually prove my point, I want to point out that when Tracey was leaving the group, Misty did say she wished he could stay, but she didn't seem too bothered, now compare that with the entire Gotta Catch Ya Later episode when she and Ash were going to have to say goodbye...See the difference? Misty definately likes Ash, it's kinda one-sided canon already (not officially since Misty never said she did, but hey, lol) and Ash's hints are very strong too (blushing, denial, jealousy, etc.)

And now this is going to end up being a really long reply but I just thought of something else I wanted to mention...The fact of the matter is, Pokemon was originally going to end after one season and one movie...At that point, we know that Misty was Ash's only love interest, the cliche girl best friend that ends up getting together with the main character...What's interesting is even though the series ended up being continued, the Pokeshipping hints only increased...It wasn't til the Jhoto series that the shipping hints died down...This is because one of the writers didn't want the show to end up being about love so he gave up on shipping...

Now that brings us to the advanced generation...Although shipping was supposed to be completely ignored, there were still hints only because the contests were directed towards the girl audience so romance in the show *cough* Drew giving May roses *cough* just made sense...

And the DP series also had those shipping hints but all in all, we know the routine by now...New girl shows up, a new shipping with her and Ash is created, they have hints, but the girl will end up leaving...But, the one exception is Misty...She was the one for Ash...I mean, she was in the anime to be Ash's love interest, she was the one, nothing can change that which makes me happy knowing at least in the original ending of the show, Pokeshipping was going to be canon...Just watch the first season with the fact that it was going to end with the movie in mind, the original movie trailer looks like there's a time skip which alludes to Ash and Misty ending up together...If they can't be together by the end of Pokemon now...I at least want the creators/writers/whoever to officially announce what the original ending was going to be.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Kasumi was basically the only female traveling companion of Satoshi's that explicitly showed romantic feelings towards him.

As for the first movie's original trailer, I'd like to think of it the same way, but it's most likely not the case seeing as it lacked Satoshi (and if that child belongs to him and Kasumi, that would make him a deadbeat parent or just plain dead...) and those scenes that showed an older Kasumi looked like they were made to go along with the Poketto ni Fantajii song in the background (the blue haired woman resembles the pier master, Voyager, from the movie who was voiced by the singer of that song, and there's also a little girl singing too). I suppose it looks like an epilogue too, but even then, I didn't really see any type of PokeShipping in the trailer besides Kasumi being around a Pikachu that quite possibly belongs to Satoshi, with Satoshi nowhere to be seen.

That aside, shippy excerpt from a conceptual scene for my in-progress doujinishi, just for you guys. :D Note that Satoshi noticeably gets more mature and stoic in my universe and his initial story ended with him winning Kanto's Pokemon League. I'm also planning an equivalent of EP007 where Satoshi and Kasumi bond a little more at the Gym compared to the anime due to her altered backstory in my version of Pokemon, showing her deredere side just as much as her tsuntsun side to Satoshi, but I haven't come up with that scene yet. :P

Spoiler:- FRLG saga:
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Speaking of other guys Misty is paired with...I wanted to make a point that the guy Misty likes is Ash, from the episode A Date With Delcatty, Misty is asked (in the Japanese version) if she likes someone else, but she blushes and doesn't give a direct answer (which means..yes). With that being said, knowing she likes someone, Pokeshipping is the more popular Misty pairing, the other being Orange...However, Orange does not have as many hints as Poke but to actually prove my point, I want to point out that when Tracey was leaving the group, Misty did say she wished he could stay, but she didn't seem too bothered, now compare that with the entire Gotta Catch Ya Later episode when she and Ash were going to have to say goodbye...See the difference? Misty definately likes Ash, it's kinda one-sided canon already (not officially since Misty never said she did, but hey, lol) and Ash's hints are very strong too (blushing, denial, jealousy, etc.)
    Oh yeah. About Georgio. I like Psyduck's reaction about it and he turned on Misty. I bet Misty wants to say something about her feelings for someone and she must be thinking about Ash:> Even. [yes, they're one-sided canon] Both Ash and Misty shares [near] same hints and views in life. And that why I like it. Solid hints and really cute. Changing new female leads in every series,..It can never change hOW Ash and Misty met for the first and how they spend that journey together. I'm looking forwad to see if she will or will not return, but still HOPING!

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
    As for the first movie's original trailer, I'd like to think of it the same way, but it's most likely not the case seeing as it lacked Satoshi (and if that child belongs to him and Kasumi, that would make him a deadbeat parent or just plain dead...)
    That's a good point but...showing Ash, Misty, and a little child together playing along with pikachu may have been too much to show the audience in a trailer, but it does allude to the girl being ash and misty's daughter without too much to really prove it (it is a trailer after all, cant have spoilers in a trailer)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

It's pretty obvious to me that Misty was always Ash's romantic interest. Like, even just watching the original series and not paying attention to it back in the day, it was pretty obvious. When it came to Gen 3, and May came along, though (right around the time I stopped watching the series anyway) there just wasn't that connection.
    The fact that Misty and Ash wanted each other was really not hidden. It seemed pretty obvious to me, and everyone I have heard express an opinion on the matter (in person) has agreed with me.

When it came to Gen 3, and May came along, though (right around the time I stopped watching the series anyway) there just wasn't that connection.
    I used not to watch the AG series in the middle of the episode. I also stopped watching pokemon when DP came [except for the Misty lure that is shown and some of the shiping I used to ship in DP].

That's a good point but...showing Ash, Misty, and a little child together playing along with pikachu may have been too much to show the audience in a trailer, but it does allude to the girl being ash and misty's daughter without too much to really prove it (it is a trailer after all, cant have spoilers in a trailer)
    yEAH. I wonder who is the pink haired child in the trailer. I wonder what is her connection in the series.

Logically, she might just be the little girl who talks during the song Poketto ni Fantajii seeing as the voice actor for Voyager (the blue haired woman shown along with them in the trailer) is the singer for the song and the scenes go along with what they're saying.

The inner PokeShipper in me wants it to be Satoshi and Kasumi's daughter, though. :3 It would have been a great end to the series finale, seeing their daughter wanting to become a Pokemon Master and inheriting Pikachu.

Downside to that is the fact that they may have thrown Satoshi on Mt. Silver once the GS games started up and made a new anime if they had ended his story that way, keeping him away from his new family and making Kasumi the new Hanako/Delia. :P
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    .UVERworld。

The inner PokeShipper in me wants it to be Satoshi and Kasumi's daughter, though. :3 It would have been a great end to the series finale, seeing their daughter wanting to become a Pokemon Master and inheriting Pikachu.
    That would be nice to see them ended up in the anime.and their child has Misty's attitude and Ash's dream to be the next poke-MASTER![Though I think it's hard to tell if that's going to happened] I really like to see Misty travel with Ash again just like before.

Well, I've said before that I think a more rewarding a powerful ending would be one where Ash doesn't become a Pokemon master, accepts this, and moves on to a new dream (gym leadership, a future with Misty, etc...), but I know that my theme of dealing with disillusionment is not exactly likely to fit the "You can do anything (eventually) if you try!" optimism that Pokemon is trying to instill. That said, in any case, I do agree that another battle with Misty would be great near the end. I really like their battles... there honestly weren't enough of them.

Which makes me think that, while Misty ending up back in Ash's traveling party would be awesome, it also might be great if she showed up in more the role as a recurring rival. She and Ash always had a great rivalry, it's one of the things that they're chemistry was built on. So seeing Misty pop up every so often (like Barry or Paul did) would be really cool, and I think add some new dimensions to their relationship. That said, there'd have to be an excuse for her traveling in the same region and on approximately the same tracks. Plus in those previous cases, Ash had something direct to compete with his rivals over, like gym badges. Not so sure if gym leaders can challenge other region's leagues, so it might have to be something else. But then, I might as well ask ya'll:

What would you think about Misty taking the role of one of Ash's recurring rivals?

In other news, I've updated The Kingdom of Illusions with part 5. I also want to get another oneshot up for the 50 themes challenge. I'm kinda short on inspiration, so I just randomized which theme I'd tackle next and got "In-Law Blues". That theme should force me to write Ash/Misty in a different context than I normally do, so I'm looking forward to taking up the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post

Well, I've said before that I think a more rewarding a powerful ending would be one where Ash doesn't become a Pokemon master, accepts this, and moves on to a new dream (gym leadership, a future with Misty, etc...), but I know that my theme of dealing with disillusionment is not exactly likely to fit the "You can do anything (eventually) if you try!" optimism that Pokemon is trying to instill. That said, in any case, I do agree that another battle with Misty would be great near the end. I really like their battles... there honestly weren't enough of them.

I guess Ash not becoming a Pokémon Master would be interesting, but I kind of feel like, it's been 14+ years, so I would like to see Ash become a Pokémon Master. I think they could do some sort of final story arc after Ash is recognized as a Pokémon Master. I would like it to involve all the friends he's traveled with, and if there's some nice PokéShipping along the way, I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Which makes me think that, while Misty ending up back in Ash's traveling party would be awesome, it also might be great if she showed up in more the role as a recurring rival. She and Ash always had a great rivalry, it's one of the things that they're chemistry was built on. So seeing Misty pop up every so often (like Barry or Paul did) would be really cool, and I think add some new dimensions to their relationship. That said, there'd have to be an excuse for her traveling in the same region and on approximately the same tracks. Plus in those previous cases, Ash had something direct to compete with his rivals over, like gym badges. Not so sure if gym leaders can challenge other region's leagues, so it might have to be something else. But then, I might as well ask ya'll:

What would you think about Misty taking the role of one of Ash's recurring rivals?
    I love that idea, and I've thought about that a lot, too. It's a good compromise to include Misty while showing characters from the corresponding game. She and Ash had a slight rivalry, but it certainly had potential, and could have been much further fleshed out. I think it would've been an excellent element for PokéShipping. I would be very happy if the writers did that, but I severely doubt they ever will.

As for Misty being able to compete in different regional leagues, as long as they came up with a good excuse for Misty to leave the Gym, I think it's perfectly feasible. In the games, Bruno was part of both the Kanto and Johto Elite Four, Lance was in the Kanto Elite Four and the Johto Champion, and in the anime, Wallace went from Gym Leader to Hoenn Champion to Top Coordinator, so I think if the writers wanted to, they could make it happen.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

THIS would be so great. I love the idea of Misty is back as Ash's companion (just like old times) or maybe return as one of the main cast of the series. And she needs more battle or battle more with Ash><. Something like, they both take or compete in a tournament neither as friends nor rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by blondekid15 View Post
    Hey everyone, so I just watched Gotta Catch Ya Later in Japanese with subs (unfortunately these subs were in french, which i dont speak, although I was able to pick up on a few words cause I take spanish but that's not what i'm here to talk about, lol). So I typed the subs into google translator (just the pokeshippy parts xD) and here's what I came up with..mind you some of it doesn't make sense but you get the idea of it..

Satoshi: With this, you'll quickly return to Azuria Gratuities! (Talking about the bike and being able to get to Cerulean City quickly)

Kasumi: You really do not understand! Satoshi, you understand nothing of what I feel! (you can say THAT again lol)

Satoshi: Kasumi! That is what it takes? (I think what he means is "that's all it takes to make her angry?" or something like that)

Kasumi: Satoshi ... Say that we travel together until now ... Looks like it s record ... Could it not be a little sad? (i don't understand the whole record thing but it's basically the same thing as the dub, wondering why her leaving is not being treated like a sad thing)

Satoshi: The fact that we have met can not be the lucky! After all the adventures we've been through we became inseparable friends for today. (Awww Ash, this is so cute!!!!)

The goodbye...

Kasumi: Take care!
    Satoshi: You too Kasumi
    Kasumi: We'll see! (0_0 um..you mean we'll see...each other again?)
    Satoshi: One day, I am certain! (dies of satokasu cuteness)

And to clear up the dubbed Misty on her bike scene, when she says "i finally know how you feel about me", she says this instead...

Kasumi: I understand what you feel, Satoshi ...

I think that speaks volumes, she mentions earlier how Ash doesn't understand how she feels, but at the end she smiles saying she knows how he feels..Aww, now I'm gonna cry!

Edit: A friend of mine sent me subs that make more sense in english

"*after the flashback with the bike*
    -I see, Joy-san repaired it ! It's great Kasumi ! With it, you'll be able to go back fast to Cerulean City !
    -You really understand nothing !
    -What is getting on your nerves ?
    -Satoshi, you don't understand a thing about how I feel ! *runs out*
    -Kasumi !
    -What's the matter with her ?
    -Wouldn't Kasumi have prefered to continue travelling with us ?
    -Eh ?...
    -Satoshi... To say that we travelled together until now... It looks like he doesn't care... Couldn't he be sa little sad ?
    -You did it, Kasumi !
    -Yes, I feel better now !
    -Your battle was very impressive !
    -Thank you Satoshi... That I could travel with you !
    -I'm the one thanking you. Say...
    -What is it ?
    -Your bike...
    -Uh ?
    -You have to hurry, don't you ?

-Satoshi, think about washing up your face in the morning !
    -Understood !
    -Pikachu, don't eat to much either !
    -Pikachu !
    -Takeshi, stop being an idiot with all the pretty girls (trainer) you meet !
    -Yeees !
    -And also...
    -All right, that's enough (well, that's what's written but I can clearly hear a « Urusai » XD)
    -If I don't say it, nobody will...
    -Ok, ok.
    -It's just... Weird.
    -Kasumi ?
    -If I didn't... *flashback* If I wouldn't have had this bike, nothing would have happened. Togepi, it's a chance (luck?) that we met !
    -It wasn't luck. The fact that we me can't be because of luck.
    -What are you saying ?
    -After all the adventures we went through, we became the unseparable friends of today !
    -And also, these true unseparable friends travelled together until now !
    -True unseparable friends ?

-So, I'll go this way !
    -Yes.
    -Take care.
    -You too, Kasumi.
    -We'll see each other again !
    -One day... I'm sure.
    -AAAAAAAH ! I just remembered !
    -What's that all of a sudden, Takeshi ?
    -I also have to go home in fact.
    -HEE ?
    -With all of this, I forgot that I hab a letter from my father that told me to go back home.
    -Why didn't you tell sooner ?!
    -I kinda forget...
    -You forgot such a thing ?
    -Maybe...
    -After all, I understand what you say, Takeshi.
    -Well, Satoshi, we're gonna go !
    -I won't be here to worry anymore, you know.
    -I'll be alright, I'm telling you.
    -See you !
    -Bye bye !
    -Thanks Kasumi... Takeshi... Because you were here I...
    -You ?
    -If you have something to say, it's now or never !
    -We're here, we listen to you !
    -Aaah ! Weren't you gone already ?
    -I forgot to give you this ! A bentô that you'll be able to eat afterwards, here are the cutlery that go with.
    -Take this to wrap it up !
    -Kasumi... Takeshi...
    -Here it is !
    -... Now hurry up and go, both of you !
    -See you, Satoshi !
    -Take care !
    -I understand what you're feeling, Satoshi...
    -I put too many onions in this onigiri...
    -Thanks you... Kasumi... Takeshi... THANK YOU..."
    Oh my god. Wasn't the french subbed video got removed from YouTube when the uploader (MayuraAshi that I mentioned earlier) was suspended?

Youtube/Ace Combat Skies/FFN (FF.Net)/Bulbagarden Forums (BMGF)/Electrosphere.info/deviantART/MyAnimeList

It is pretty unfortunate that I can't be active anymore, but I have dropped out of Pokemon and therefore, not very active anymore in this forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1 View Post
    Oh my god. Wasn't the french subbed video got removed from YouTube when the uploader (MayuraAshi that I mentioned earlier) was suspended?
    oh yes it was, here's the link:

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=EWR5KOJE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

*Dies* Seriously, I would LOVE to have Misty appear as one of Ash's rivals! I understand that Misty left the anime because the writers wanted to promote Ruby/Sapphire with a new female character, but having Misty appear as Ash's rival would've been a really good alternative. I'm also a fan of the episodes where Ash and Misty have battled each other since those can be intense, so I would love to see Misty battling Ash again. I'll admit that Misty isn't the best trainer out there but I believe she could improve while she's away and return a stronger trainer who could really push Ash to his limits. Also, just the thought of Ash and Misty together in the same scene makes me dizzy, in a good way

I'll admit that Misty isn't the best trainer out there but I believe she could improve while she's away and return a stronger trainer who could really push Ash to his limits. Also, just the thought of Ash and Misty together in the same scene makes me dizzy, in a good way
    Yah!But she got the skills perfect for an rival/friend battle with Ash which I really like to see more from Ash and Misty: BATTLEs.*It's really cute seeing them together* I just hope if ever Misty got a chance to battle with someone, that would be Ash.^^

Page 110 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast