Page 112 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Wow,amazing fanart. [I like Cilan's and Iris' expression]. It's cute seeing Ash blush.

Agreed. I'm also [maybe most of us] are hoping to see her in Best Wishes [black and white rather] At first, I thought Misty will really make a cameo appearance on DP but I never been disappointed even if she's isn't in DP because of the lure and those DP [japanesse]openings which is nice to see her in it. I just hope the writers could give Misty a chance to go back in the show.
    I really love the BW fanart where Misty is there, and of course to see the pokeshipping cute-ness.^^
    Not just that. Satoshi was really like "huh?" In that pic.

And yeah. Let's hope that she will appear real soon. We have already seen enough cameos of her, and waited for soo long. Hope that Kasumi will appear again like in the Battle Frontier episodes. Even if it's just one episode, I'm sure that there's going to be some Pokeshipping moments/hints. But then, it all depends on the writers now. So let's just hope for the best.

Youtube/Ace Combat Skies/FFN (FF.Net)/Bulbagarden Forums (BMGF)/Electrosphere.info/deviantART/MyAnimeList

It is pretty unfortunate that I can't be active anymore, but I have dropped out of Pokemon and therefore, not very active anymore in this forums

Not just that. Satoshi was really like "huh?" In that pic.
    oh, yeah. I guess he didn't expect that to happened or maybe he's just surprised.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

oh, yeah. I guess he didn't expect that to happened or maybe he's just surprised.
    Surprise buttsmecks. :P

http://asaborake.daynight.jp/top.html
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
    Wow, Great fanart.
    This make me really wish MIsty did make an appearance in DP.

Here's another piece.

Drawn by Sei Jun.

Alright, the boy in the picture is actually supposed to be Satoshi's game counterpart Red... but it's close enough, right? ;P
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Here's another piece.

Drawn by Sei Jun.

Alright, the boy in the picture is actually supposed to be Satoshi's game counterpart Red... but it's close enough, right? ;P
    Yes. Red is pretty close to Satoshi. But even so, there are some differences between them. Even his ship with Kasumi has its own name, which is MangaPokeshipping.

But then, aside of that, the fanart was a nice one. I wonder why Red has her hair like Kasumi though.

Youtube/Ace Combat Skies/FFN (FF.Net)/Bulbagarden Forums (BMGF)/Electrosphere.info/deviantART/MyAnimeList

It is pretty unfortunate that I can't be active anymore, but I have dropped out of Pokemon and therefore, not very active anymore in this forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1 View Post
    Yes. Red is pretty close to Satoshi. But even so, there are some differences between them. Even his ship with Kasumi has its own name, which is MangaPokeshipping.
    I don't think that shipping name applies to the Red from the games, although I do believe that it's some sub-variation of PokeShipping. Not exactly the same, but that particular fanart makes it look similar enough. lol

But then, aside of that, the fanart was a nice one. I wonder why Red has her hair like Kasumi though.
    Kasumi swapped her ponytail with Red's hat. Seeing a similar scene between Satoshi and Kasumi in the anime would have been cute, with Satoshi looking irritated like that. xD
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    .UVERworld。

Here's another piece.

Drawn by Sei Jun.

Cool. That's awesome. I like seeing Misty wearing Ash's hat or red's hat.

Really close even its shipping name [except putting the word ''Manga'' to it but it's related]

I don't think that shipping name applies to the Red from the games, although I do believe that it's some sub-variation of PokeShipping. Not exactly the same, but that particular fanart makes it look similar enough. lol

Kasumi swapped her ponytail with Red's hat. Seeing a similar scene between Satoshi and Kasumi in the anime would have been cute, with Satoshi looking irritated like that. xD
    Well, I was refering to Red in the manga. But yeah, it is a sub-variant of PS I think.

And yeash, I'm pretty sure that the scene would be intersting if we can see it in the anime someday...

And yeash, I'm pretty sure that the scene would be intersting if we can see it in the anime someday...
    Yeah.That would be awesome. If ever Misty would return to join Ash again or will she ever return in Best Wishes/Black and White?.Someday might be a long time to wait but their shipping [pokeshiping], for sure, will always be alive...

Yeah.That would be awesome. If ever Misty would return to join Ash again or will she ever return in Best Wishes/Black and White?.Someday might be a long time to wait but their shipping [pokeshiping], for sure, will always be alive...
    Yeah, PokeShipping will always be alive. Even if Misty never shows up in the anime again, I know that there will still be people who believe in the pairing. And in my opinion, that's just as good. Having the real Misty show up in the anime would be fantastic, but I'm sure that we'd all find a way to keep PokeShipping alive even if that day never comes. I think hope plays a big part as well. If we didn't keep our hopes up, then most of us would have probably given up on PokeShipping a long time ago. Well, I'm here for the long run.

And in my opinion, that's just as good. Having the real Misty show up in the anime would be fantastic, but I'm sure that we'd all find a way to keep PokeShipping alive even if that day never comes. I think hope plays a big part as well. If we didn't keep our hopes up, then most of us would have probably given up on PokeShipping a long time ago. Well, I'm here for the long run.
    you're right. As long as that hope is there, no one can stop a shipping but instead it will go on. The most interesting part here, Pokeshipping is still strong even how many year(s) had passed.
    So I was wondering, anyone got an idea of a pokeshipping fanart?:>

you're right. As long as that hope is there, no one can stop a shipping but instead it will go on. The most interesting part here, Pokeshipping is still strong even how many year(s) had passed.
    So I was wondering, anyone got an idea of a pokeshipping fanart?:>
    I gotta admit that what I said sounded pretty corny to me when I re-read it, but I'm glad that other people agree about PokeShipping going strong despite the hardships. Misty's been gone from the main cast for a long time now, but I'm glad that people still really care about the pairing and that it continues to live on. This is one of the original shippings, so I'm glad that it's doing so well despite all the new shippings that have been created. As for fanart: I'd love to see Ash and Misty at sunset. It's probably been overdone, but I love romantic stuff like that :]

I gotta to say. I love the original series and I won't forget those times, specially Ash meets Misty and Misty meets Ash. Eventhough at first, I had no idea what a shipping means..hehe. That time when it's almost the end of the episode [in Master Quest], I started to act like why does she have to go, what about Ash [and Brock]?What about pokemon? which made me start to be a shipper and know a real pokeshipper. Now I don't mind that mumch, as long as still support a shipping, that made me think it's not the end of the world it wouldn't be long gone no matter how some thinks.... I still respect other ships and their opinion about it

As for fanart: I'd love to see Ash and Misty at sunset. It's probably been overdone, but I love romantic stuff like that :]
    Thanks. That would be nice. I just thought of making pokeshippy fanart but I don't have much idea, and would you mind if I'll use that idea?

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/...mon/Gotcha.jpg

Seriously, I missed moments like this in the show, esp. Kasumi looks so awesome in there. I wonder if we're gonna see it again someday.
    Last edited by Mobius_1; 28th April 2011 at 9:30 AM.

This is the really only ship I support since it has actual credible evidence to support it, which is shown by the writers actually making a bunch of "She's not my boy/girlfriend" puns and such throughout Misty's time in the show, they were pretty clear in that they were a 'supposed' couple. I'm quite sure no other pairing actually has their blatant kind of 'proof', so it gets my support, and I just loved it when they constantly bickered...

The only thing keeping her out of the anime currently is the writers; I heard her English voice actor doing a little girl in Dinosaur King; so unless her Japanese voice actor has keeled over or quit or something, really she should be available for a Misty return.... was not a fan of Brock always returning but Misty not...
    It took weeks on leaving my DS on, over 1200 eggs, and a lot of patience, but I did actually breed a shiny (Masuda Method) Charmander with BellyDrum.

And fate blessed with me a Jolly one <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1 View Post
    http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/...mon/Gotcha.jpg

Seriously, I missed moments like this in the show, esp. Kasumi looks so awesome in there. I wonder if we're gonna see it again someday.
    Yeah. I miss that episode. Also,Misty's attitude towards Ash when she's angry and those times they argue. Orange Islands is one of the best season of the original series to show cute moments or hints..

The only thing keeping her out of the anime currently is the writers; I heard her English voice actor doing a little girl in Dinosaur King; so unless her Japanese voice actor has keeled over or quit or something, really she should be available for a Misty return.... was not a fan of Brock always returning but Misty not...
    yes. I also learn that Ash's voice is the same as Rex's voice *correct me if I'm wrong* and Misty's on the voice of Ursula *I though it was going to be Zoe's*. That kinda reminds me of Ash and Misty. Everytime I hear their voice made me wish Ash and Misty would talk and Misty comeback in the series.

Yeah. I miss that episode. Also,Misty's attitude towards Ash when she's angry and those times they argue. Orange Islands is one of the best season of the original series to show cute moments or hints..
    Agreed. The 2nd season was probably the best season for us Pokeshipper, in which that we saw a lot of meaningful hints in there, especially the ones in the second movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Transairion View Post
    This is the really only ship I support since it has actual credible evidence to support it, which is shown by the writers actually making a bunch of "She's not my boy/girlfriend" puns and such throughout Misty's time in the show, they were pretty clear in that they were a 'supposed' couple. I'm quite sure no other pairing actually has their blatant kind of 'proof', so it gets my support, and I just loved it when they constantly bickered...

Just remember what did Nurse Joy say in episode 2, that when two people fight, they really care about each other (Damn it, how many times I have said it in the thread?! Feels like I'm spamming it with that line.)

And as for the VA, even though if Kasumi's voice actor was available, but if the writers don't want to, she's not going to return in the anime.

But even so, there's one thing that I can say: "Even if we had lost everything, we still have one thing with us-HOPE"

But even so, there's one thing that I can say: "Even if we had lost everything, we still have one thing with us-HOPE"
    I agree. Besides,the more we support the more hope we hold and keep POkeshipping strong

Hey guys ^^

First post in the pokeshipping thread tiems?

Well, I'd say I've been PokeShipper for along time, but I really began to pick it up when I was eight. Although I'm not as much of a fan as I was then, SatoKasu still holds a place in my heart ;3

Misty is also my favourite character, and pokemon just hasn't been quite the same since she left. I suppose I should possibly consider letting it go one of these days.

NAH.

Anywho, looking forward to discussing this with you all again~

Hey guys ^^

First post in the pokeshipping thread tiems?

Well, I'd say I've been PokeShipper for along time, but I really began to pick it up when I was eight. Although I'm not as much of a fan as I was then, SatoKasu still holds a place in my heart ;3

Misty is also my favourite character, and pokemon just hasn't been quite the same since she left. I suppose I should possibly consider letting it go one of these days.

NAH.

Anywho, looking forward to discussing this with you all again~
    Hi Kasumi!Welcome to the thread.
    Like you, I also love Misty which I think, she like the other main leads brings a different twist in pokemon and she did a great friendship with Ash..*or how they become friends that time was so cute*and how Ash treat her as friend and companion.

The new chapter of The Kingdom of Illusions is up. Is it wrong that I've wanted to write Ash and Misty having an extremely awkward conversation about sex for awhile?

Mrr. Here's the real question that have been floating around my head:

How involved do you think Misty is in Ash's home life?

'Cuz, well, we know distances are pretty relative in the anime--a place can take either ten episodes or five minutes to get to depending on what the plot demands. But Cerulean City and Pallet Town seem pretty consistently close by in the anime partly because in season one we could actually get from one gym to the other in the course of two episodes. From Misty's cameo in Pallet Town to Chronicles in which both she and Tracey go back and forth between the two places... it seems pretty convenient distance-wise.

And we've seen pretty clearly that Misty has a crush on Ash. Knowing that, it makes a lot of sense for her to visit Pallet Town a lot in her off-time, even when Ash isn't there. She can form closer relationships with the other important people in his life and... sort of commiserate with other people who miss him.

And her being well-situated and a part of his 'family' (I'm including Professor Oak and Tracey as well as his Mom in this) gives them a better chance of having a future together.

And (I've gotta stop starting paragraphs with 'and') even if the anime doesn't make time for such things, I find it hard to believe that Misty *wouldn't* visit Pallet Town if she found out Ash was back at home for a little while.

Maybe Ash's is open to accept his friends part of his family. I can also see it as well on his mom, even in pokemons. Despite of the distances between the two, Like you said.. it's really hard to tell whether Misty will get a cameo and visit Pallet Town like in the Right Place at the Right Mime. wouldn't if be nice it the writers would make one even as a special episode?.

*I think I'll add later*

it's really hard to tell whether Misty will get a cameo and visit Pallet Town like in the Right Place at the Right Mime. wouldn't if be nice it the writers would make one even as a special episode?.

*I think I'll add later*
    I completely agree with you. It'd be nice to see her making a cameo like the one in that episode. Too bad that it wasn't broadcast here...

And I wonder what is her business coming to Satoshi's house if she knew that he was not home just yet? (Since we see that in The Right Place at the Right Mime, She was the first one to come at Satoshi, meaning that she was at his home long before he went back) Any suggestions?

And I wonder what is her business coming to Satoshi's house if she knew that he was not home just yet? (Since we see that in The Right Place at the Right Mime, She was the first one to come at Satoshi, meaning that she was at his home long before he went back) Any suggestions?
    NIce question. That also made me think what are her reason.
    Why did she stay at Ash's mother's house, and not at Oak's laboratory?
    Why was she waiting at Ash's mother's house for days and days for Ash's arrival, especially given that they didn't know exactly how long Ash would take to return?
    Why was she so concerned about getting to see Ash as soon as he arrived?

These are some of the question about The Right pLace at the Right Mime wherein Misty as we can see the first one to greet Ash. She's even in his house when she greeted him.
    Maybe she's already expecting it that Ash would be back from Pallet Town and visits home. So she make it before Ash does. (or must be a good excuse, day off in the gym)

But whatever the reason for that, It's nice to see that before the end of battle frontier she make a cameo appearance together with the Misty lure in The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing episode.

Page 112 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast