Page 113 of 228 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 5685

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    These are some of the question about The Right pLace at the Right Mime wherein Misty as we can see the first one to greet Ash. She's even in his house when she greeted him.
    Maybe she's already expecting it that Ash would be back from Pallet Town and visits home. So she make it before Ash does. (or must be a good excuse, day off in the gym)
    Okay. Even if she expects that Satoshi would be back in Pallet, but logically, she can just wait until Satoshi has arrived, then she comes to visit him.

Dammit, it seems that I got English and Japanese names mixed up here!

Youtube/Ace Combat Skies/FFN (FF.Net)/Bulbagarden Forums (BMGF)/Electrosphere.info/deviantART/MyAnimeList

It is pretty unfortunate that I can't be active anymore, but I have dropped out of Pokemon and therefore, not very active anymore in this forums

Okay. Even if she expects that Satoshi would be back in Pallet, but logically, she can just wait until Satoshi has arrived, then she comes to visit him.
    ^That could happened. Maybe she got contacts or somebody informs her though. or maybe it's her own interest to visit there.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

^That could happened. Maybe she got contacts or somebody informs her though. or maybe it's her own interest to visit there.
    It's more likely to be the second. But then, if it is, she must've known that Satoshi is going to Pallet first. Either from his mom, prof. Oak, or maybe someone else. So practically, both of them are a factor.

But whatever the reason for that, It's nice to see that before the end of battle frontier she make a cameo appearance together with the Misty lure in The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing episode.

And aside for that, I didn't see her i that particular episode. Did she really appear there or what?

Youtube/Ace Combat Skies/FFN (FF.Net)/Bulbagarden Forums (BMGF)/Electrosphere.info/deviantART/MyAnimeList

It is pretty unfortunate that I can't be active anymore, but I have dropped out of Pokemon and therefore, not very active anymore in this forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1 View Post

And aside for that, I didn't see her i that particular episode. Did she really appear there or what?
    No actually, I was pointing out the lure..which is shown but Misty herself didn't appear in that episode. *look at Ash's reaction in that pic. Isn't he happy about it?*

Anyone knows what episode is the image from? Coz' I didn't recall seeing her in the gym in the AG series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1 View Post

Anyone knows what episode is the image from? Coz' I didn't recall seeing her in the gym in the AG series.
    hmmm..If I can remember..That scene would be from Shocks and Bonds.
    Misty is also seen [in a short period of time] in the episode Saved By Beldum which she is watching Ash's battle.

Hey guys. New here in the forum, not-so new with Pokeshipping. In fact, I've already followed pokeshipping since I was 8(I believe this is after I watch the "Ghost at the Maiden's Peak" episode, or something.), started reading fanfics about it at 11, then went on a reading hiatus, and started again right now.

Don't know why pokeshipping keeps on pulling me to read more fanfics(those 10k word ones come to mind), better not be a shipping disorder. D:

So, yeah. Hey, guize.

Quote Originally Posted by NoodleNorris View Post
    Hey guys. New here in the forum, not-so new with Pokeshipping. In fact, I've already followed pokeshipping since I was 8(I believe this is after I watch the "Ghost at the Maiden's Peak" episode, or something.), started reading fanfics about it at 11, then went on a reading hiatus, and started again right now.

Don't know why pokeshipping keeps on pulling me to read more fanfics(those 10k word ones come to mind), better not be a shipping disorder. D:

So, yeah. Hey, guize.
    Welcome, NoodleNorris. Well, I followed Pokeshipping since 2009/early 2010 when reading up the info on Bulbapedia. I thought that ship was cute and sensible, and I got joined into the fandom since.

Oh, and as for that fanfiction issue, don't worry. I also have the same issue, as Pokeshipping also pulls me to read more fanfic (Esp. Tragedy and romance) and watch more AMVs. And I feel that is not a disorder. It's a normal thing for me for a strong shipper to get somehow very attracted to a certain shipping that we believe in.

You could just call me Noodle, you know. Easier to type, or something.

Oh yeah, have you read Cavern of a Million Colors? Inspiring story, imo.

It's like I wish the writers would read that story, be inspired, and make an AAML episode, or something.

Hello! I am a huge supporter of Pokeshipping! Just to let you know, I got the 'who does dawn love' thread shut down. I won't let it get to that here.
    Black FC: 5286-1542-7518
    Name: Yuki
    Current Black Progress!
        Spoiler:- Open Me!:

Trainer Stars: Red(3 stars)

Looking for the following!
        Spoiler:- Open Sesame!:

Hey, if you wanna battle, please PM me if you want to battle me.
    MAKE IT RAIN

So, yeah. Hey, guize.
    That's cool. Ghost at the Maiden's peek is such a great episode. I used to get confuse with that episode and with Tower of Terror.
    Hey ya!NoodleNorris.and welcome!

Oh yeah, have you read Cavern of a Million Colors?
    I tried reading some of it, It's awesome really..

Hello! I am a huge supporter of Pokeshipping! Just to let you know, I got the 'who does dawn love' thread shut down. I won't let it get to that here.
    Hi Lazorchu!!. Welcome to the thread!
    sure it won't, as long as we follow the rules and no bashing..*oh, i hope* I thought it was close but it isn't now?

Hai, I'm a huuuge fan of PokéShipping since the beginning of the series!
    And I'm still dissapointed that Misty left the series... ):<
    My Kanto Team:

My Ultimate Team:

You could just call me Noodle, you know. Easier to type, or something.

Oh yeah, have you read Cavern of a Million Colors? Inspiring story, imo.

It's like I wish the writers would read that story, be inspired, and make an AAML episode, or something.
    Yes, but then with Kasumi (Misty) has not appeared in the series as of now, i think it'd be difficult for them to have an AAML story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazing CobaltX View Post
    Well, she already left for about 8 years or so (And reappeared last time about 5-6 years ago.), so there's not much that we can do except to hope that she'll return in the show sometimes. But for me, at least "Gotta Catch Ya Later!" serves as a good way for them to part ways IMO. Also, it has some pretty good PS hints in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing CobaltX View Post
    Hello there Blazing CobaltX.Welcome to the thread!
    Yeah, it's very disappointed to see Misty go and it's almost more than a year since the original series started. This make me remember Gotta Catch Ya Later, the departure of the trio and goodbyes for both..*sniffs*I kinda miss those [old] episodes back then..

Yeah, it's very disappointed to see Misty go and it's almost more than a year since the original series started. This make me remember Gotta Catch Ya Later, the departure of the trio and goodbyes for both..*sniffs*I kinda miss those [old] episodes back then..
    If I'm being honest with myself, I didn't think that Misty received a proper farewell. I mean to say that the episode where she left the main cast seemed really rushed and it almost didn't feel like a departure episode. I think that the dub also affected how I felt about it. I thought they did a decent job with it, but the Japanese version of the episode is so much better. I almost cried when I watched the Japanese version, which I wasn't able to do when I watched the dub. I just think that the episode could've been a lot better. It seemed like they just wanted to toss Misty out as soon as possible, and that made me sad :c

I mean to say that the episode where she left the main cast seemed really rushed and it almost didn't feel like a departure episode.
    Totally, at first, I really felt sad about Misty's departure to the group. But the second time watching it, I think there's going to be a ''to be continue part'' for her,gladly it happened [having cameo appearance in AG]. And you might be right about the time she left. Something's incomplete about it.

"I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash - Gotta Catch Ya Later
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 5th May 2011 at 2:43 AM.

These two were great together, I actually stopped watching the show when she left, because I couldn't stand May.
    Wash your face.

These two were great together, I actually stopped watching the show when she left,
    I agree. Like you, I used to stopped watching pokemon when Misty left, and start watching again when she gets cameo appearances in AG, the chronicles,the Misty lure in DP and when I become a Multishipper

btw..HIIce water, welcome to the thread!

I can't really say I quit watching because Misty left. I'd been losing interest in the show long before that, which is probably indicative of a lot of problems with the show that caused them to make the change. But considering that after I heard Misty would be gone it killed any remaining interest I had in watching more... that wasn't really the cure.

BTW, I did eventually start watching again after, you know, several years and I quite like May.

So, I tried to make a fake-screenshot type thingy, but it's not very good:

Also, I wrote another oneshot for the PokeShipping 50 Themes Challenge which I encourage all you writers to check out. The theme I did this time was With Me Always and... it's kinda corny, but... eh. *shrugs*

Writing that oneshot brought up a fun gap to think about filling in the anime, so here's my question:

What would have happened if Misty saw Ash off at the airport before he left for Unova?

What would have happened if Misty saw Ash off at the airport before he left for Unova?

With his plane already leaving, or he's just there, sitting?

She'd probably shout his name out loud, not caring about other people hearing her. Then, she'd run to him, probably hug him or something. Or, she'd stop in front of him, probably sniffing, saying "Hey, Ash", or something.

If the plane was already leaving(sorry, stopped watching Pokemon, so I don't know if the plane was actually leaving or not), then she'd run as fast as she could while shouting his name, hoping that it'll get his attention, or something.

Totally, at first, I really felt sad about Misty's departure to the group. But the second time watching it, I think there's going to be a ''to be continue part'' for her,gladly it happened [having cameo appearance in AG]. And you might be right about the time she left. Something's incomplete about it.
    I didn't even know that she was leaving the main cast until I watched that episode to be completely honest. There wasn't any prior warning to her departure; it just sort of happened all of a sudden. I thought that she'd stick with Ash, so I was shocked that they had her leave the main cast like that. I still don't think it felt complete, but I'm very glad that she had a few appearances in AG, even if they weren't very long. I also loved those special episodes where we got to see her as a Gym Leader and stuff. Those were great

With his plane already leaving, or he's just there, sitting?

She'd probably shout his name out loud, not caring about other people hearing her. Then, she'd run to him, probably hug him or something. Or, she'd stop in front of him, probably sniffing, saying "Hey, Ash", or something.

If the plane was already leaving(sorry, stopped watching Pokemon, so I don't know if the plane was actually leaving or not), then she'd run as fast as she could while shouting his name, hoping that it'll get his attention, or something.
    Well, they just kinda jumped to him being on the plane, so we don't actually even see the airport. That's why I thought it'd be an interesting place to work with Misty. I could easily see her wishing him well before his long trip though in my oneshot on the subject she's actually angry at him. She could see him off before he goes through security or baggage check or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post

Also, I wrote another oneshot for the PokeShipping 50 Themes Challenge which I encourage all you writers to check out. The theme I did this time was With Me Always and... it's kinda corny, but... eh. *shrugs*
    NO, it's awesome. I really like that screenshot. It seems so real..*smiles*

She'll be running towards him, stopping him with a hug so tight or calling his name if Ash is far from her distance. I could imagine Ash trying to stop when he heard her voice and trying to turn around.

Or Misty is shown with sad face that is about to smile and Ash saw her, putting his hands in the plane's window about to call her name and whispers, ''Misty''.

It would so great if Ash's journey in going to Unova is interuppted and he come down the plane, pull Misty's hands and ask,''Misty, will you come with me?''.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    I can't really say I quit watching because Misty left. I'd been losing interest in the show long before that, which is probably indicative of a lot of problems with the show that caused them to make the change. But considering that after I heard Misty would be gone it killed any remaining interest I had in watching more... that wasn't really the cure.

BTW, I did eventually start watching again after, you know, several years and I quite like May.

So, I tried to make a fake-screenshot type thingy, but it's not very good:

Writing that oneshot brought up a fun gap to think about filling in the anime, so here's my question:

Wow! It's so good. I personally thought it was real. Well, but probably it'd be nice if it happens in the show. And may I borrow it for my avatar in somewhere else?
    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I didn't even know that she was leaving the main cast until I watched that episode to be completely honest. There wasn't any prior warning to her departure; it just sort of happened all of a sudden. I thought that she'd stick with Ash, so I was shocked that they had her leave the main cast like that. I still don't think it felt complete, but I'm very glad that she had a few appearances in AG, even if they weren't very long. I also loved those special episodes where we got to see her as a Gym Leader and stuff. Those were great
    Yes, there were no prior warnings of her departure, but AFAIK, since her bike was repaired, then Kasumi wouldn't have anymore "excuses" to travel with Satoshi. Besides, her sisters won a trip around the world, so she had to attend the gym (Since the Gym would have no one to attend, if it is left unattended for too long, it'll be shut down.). However, as we see, when Satoshi told her that with her bike restored, she could go back to Cerulean City much quicker. but what's her response? We all know that she was not pleased with that. So, probably we have some implied warning that she's about to leave. However, it doesn't seem that she wants to leave at first. Besides, I'm sure that it was a hard situation for her. If she doesn't leave and keep travelling, the gym may have been shut down. And the special episode clears most of the things that were still left unclear in EP273 IMO. And yeah, I agree with you. In fact, the only AG episodes that I watch was the ones that features Kasumi in it.

Oh my god. You would no expect a 10 year old girl to chase an aircraft taking off at 180 knots, right? Besides, her voice could be drowned out easily by the roar of the jet engine (I dunno if the aircraft was a propeller or a jet). But then, I assume you that if he was about to board the aircraft, I think it would be plausible. But only if she can go through the security check, the check-in area, and the boarding lounge that is full of security guards (Since airports are high value asset, even in the world of Pokemon), and if she can't show her ticket (Obviously, since she's not a passenger), she could get dragged out easily by the security. And sorry if I was being too technical and nitpicky as well...

And Skiyomi, as for your question:

Well, if she saw him in the airport, she would have ran towards Satoshi, while shouting his name. And I'm pretty sure that it'll catch his attention as he wonders whose voice was that when he turns around. When he comes, she would hug him, and say that she misses him so much. And Satoshi would say that too. Seeing that they have never met each other for so long (maybe years, and I'm not even sure that if they can still maintain communication with each other when they were far away.)

And even if she was already too late (the plane has taken off), she would be waving at the aircraft flying into the distance while whispering that she loves him, and wishing that he will be safe (Like "Take care, Ash", "Please be safe", or something like that.)

DAMMIT! It is not just that I mixed up English and Japanese names at the same time, but it seems that I ran out of ideas for something like that and ends up getting cliched.
    Last edited by Mobius_1; 6th May 2011 at 12:10 PM.

:3 I'm glad you guys like my fake screenshot. I'll probably make more eventually because doing so makes me feel all evil and shippy at the same time. Mwahahaha.

Wow! It's so good. I personally thought it was real. Well, but probably it'd be nice if it happens in the show. And may I borrow it for my avatar in somewhere else?
    Of course you may!

Well, I already kinda answered in my oneshot, but I might as well do some speculating here. In my oneshot she was kind of mad at him and he didn't expect her at the airport, but it could be a planned thing too. Depending on the distance the airport is from both Pallet Towna nd Cerulean City, they could've planned to meet there and had lunch or something before he left. Of course, that also depends on them keeping regular contact... which I believe they do... somewhat. They have the technology, but my guess is that Ash gets a little flightly when he's focused on a goal and might forget to call/send messages. But that other than that, they stay in contact.

But all these suggested dramatic moments~ Misty pushing her way past security and calling to him as he gets on the plane and so on... makes me wish Ash could've gone on a train so that Misty could run after the train in the style of old movies XD

Page 113 of 228 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast