Page 114 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 6317

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

:3 I'm glad you guys like my fake screenshot. I'll probably make more eventually
    Yay!That's would be awesome, Can't wait to see more of those made by you Skiyomi

But all these suggested dramatic moments~ Misty pushing her way past security and calling to him as he gets on the plane and so on... makes me wish Ash could've gone on a train so that Misty could run after the train in the style of old movies XD
    Nice one. Maybe that time [maybe on the train for example] Misty can say those three words which made Ash realize his feelings for her. I just thought of it
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1 View Post
    Wow! It's so good. I personally thought it was real. Well, but probably it'd be nice if it happens in the show. And may I borrow it for my avatar in somewhere else?

Yes, there were no prior warnings of her departure, but AFAIK, since her bike was repaired, then Kasumi wouldn't have anymore "excuses" to travel with Satoshi. Besides, her sisters won a trip around the world, so she had to attend the gym (Since the Gym would have no one to attend, if it is left unattended for too long, it'll be shut down.). However, as we see, when Satoshi told her that with her bike restored, she could go back to Cerulean City much quicker. but what's her response? We all know that she was not pleased with that. So, probably we have some implied warning that she's about to leave. However, it doesn't seem that she wants to leave at first. Besides, I'm sure that it was a hard situation for her. If she doesn't leave and keep travelling, the gym may have been shut down. And the special episode clears most of the things that were still left unclear in EP273 IMO. And yeah, I agree with you. In fact, the only AG episodes that I watch was the ones that features Kasumi in it.

Oh my god. You would no expect a 10 year old girl to chase an aircraft taking off at 180 knots, right?[Besides, her voice could be drowned out easily by the roar of the jet engine (I dunno if the aircraft was a propeller or a jet). But then, I assume you that if he was about to board the aircraft, I think it would be plausible. But only if she can go through the security check, the check-in area, and the boarding lounge that is full of security guards (Since airports are high value asset, even in the world of Pokemon), and if she can't show her ticket (Obviously, since she's not a passenger), she could get dragged out easily by the security. And sorry if I was being too technical and nitpicky as well...

And Skiyomi, as for your question:

What would have happened if Misty saw Ash off at the airport before he left for Unova?

Well, if she saw him in the airport, she would have ran towards Satoshi, while shouting his name. And I'm pretty sure that it'll catch his attention as he wonders whose voice was that when he turns around. When he comes, she would hug him, and say that she misses him so much. And Satoshi would say that too. Seeing that they have never met each other for so long (maybe years, and I'm not even sure that if they can still maintain communication with each other when they were far away.)

And even if she was already too late (the plane has taken off), she would be waving at the aircraft flying into the distance while whispering that she loves him, and wishing that he will be safe (Like "Take care, Ash", "Please be safe", or something like that.)

DAMMIT! It is not just that I mixed up English and Japanese names at the same time, but it seems that I ran out of ideas for something like that and ends up getting cliched.
    Watch S.A, then.
    But yeah, I guess I didn't read my post after typing it, so...
    Also, 10 year old? Pretty sure she matured, at least, but 10 year old? Err, right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius 1
    Oh my god. You would not expect a 10 year old girl to chase an aircraft taking off at 180 knots, right?
    This is Misty we're talking about. I wouldn't expect her to do anything less if she suddenly decides to pull off romantic comedy behavior and tackle Ash onto the tarmac.

Besides, it'd always provide an opportunity for a gender-reversed version of that famous WWII "victory kiss", eh? ;P

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

What would have happened if Misty saw Ash off at the airport before he left for Unova?

Hmm, I would think that Ash would be surprised at first, since he hasn't seen his friend in what seems like years. Misty would probably be angry, though. I mean, you'd think that Ash would tell his closest friends about his departures to other regions, and I think Misty would be hurt that Ash didn't even tell her. Heck, maybe she would've loved to go with him, but having Ash just leave without saying a word would be really rude. Still, I bet she'd wish him all the luck in the world since Misty wouldn't be able to stay mad at Ash for long. I think Ash would be glad that Misty wished him luck as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NoodleNorris View Post
    Watch S.A, then.
    Also, 10 year old? Pretty sure she matured, at least, but 10 year old? Err, right.
    I believe, it's impossible, but yeah I like the idea you've said before. Hikari running towards the plane where Kei is in it,[in SA] which is kinda good idea where Misty calling Ash's name and running toward the plane that is about to leave. I used to get and imagine the answer in that scene actually

Hello everyone. I'm Wayne King. I've been perving on this thread for a while, and decided to join. I'm also a member at that other joint.

Fun fact: I became a Pokeshipper on September 24, 2010. Yes, I remember the exact date. I could explain why, but it is uninteresting.

Quote Originally Posted by NoodleNorris View Post
    Watch S.A, then.
    Yeah, I agree that she seems to be more mature, but then, all the Pokemon characters so far never age, and as the result, it's safe to assume that Kasumi (as well as Satoshi) is still 10.

And let's get back on topic.

Youtube/Ace Combat Skies/FFN (FF.Net)/Bulbagarden Forums (BMGF)/Electrosphere.info/deviantART/MyAnimeList

It is pretty unfortunate that I can't be active anymore, but I have dropped out of Pokemon and therefore, not very active anymore in this forums

Smile Hey!

Wats up guys! like many of you i watched the show when i was little. actually fell in love with the character misty and later cried my eyes out when she left :P being a grown 17 year old guy i still cry about it every time i see some AAML slideshow, or when i watch "Gotta Catch ya Later" *sniff* :'( Breaks my heart but oh well. I probably sound like quite the broken record and stuffs seeing as everyone else misses misty too. And i'm sure you all or at least most of you feel robbed Misty was placed away from ash yeah...Oh well. I shall check daily for news of her return, even for just an episode would bring tears of joy to my eyes. hope someone finds something some day on that. Gonna be a Pokeshipper forever because memories never die! i'm sure this new stuff won't replace any classic episodes in the hearts of people on here Thanks guys!
    Last edited by [I Love Misty Irl]; 8th May 2011 at 5:20 PM.

While I'm not really a Pokeshipper, I'm fine with Pokeshipping...I think it's a nice pairing...

What i'm more concerned about is talking about Misty in the forums...it seems like the reputation Misty's fans have obtained on SPPF has been a bad one with a history that most here don't seem to want to let go of...What happened to the Official Misty fan club? Is it really that bad on SPPF now? I remember when discussions about Misty got bad to the point where all Misty related topics got banned to her Fan Club, but now I don'e even see that anymore...What happened?

I'd like to see the resurfacing of the Misty fan club on SPPF...it's about time that the fandom gets over these petty differences...Misty fans IMO should be welcome in the forums just as fans of any other character...and just for once, i'd like it Misty fans wouldn't be labeled as bitter nostalgia freaks or sick shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne King View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm Wayne King. I've been perving on this thread for a while, and decided to join. I'm also a member at that other joint.

Fun fact: I became a Pokeshipper on September 24, 2010. Yes, I remember the exact date. I could explain why, but it is uninteresting.
    Wow,nice! *I wonder when I become a pokeshipper*. Welcome Wayne King!

Quote Originally Posted by [I Love Misty Irl] View Post
    Wats up guys! like many of you i watched the show when i was little. actually fell in love with the character misty and later cried my eyes out when she left :P being a grown 17 year old guy i still cry about it every time i see some AAML slideshow, or when i watch "Gotta Catch ya Later" *sniff* :'( Breaks my heart but oh well. I probably sound like quite the broken record and stuffs seeing as everyone else misses misty too. And i'm sure you all or at least most of you feel robbed Misty was placed away from ash yeah...Oh well. I shall check daily for news of her return, even for just an episode would bring tears of joy to my eyes. hope someone finds something some day on that. Gonna be a Pokeshipper forever because memories never die! i'm sure this new stuff won't replace any classic episodes in the hearts of people on here Thanks guys!
    It made me almost cry in that episode. I think this made me remeber that again I felt disappointed that time but glad when she return and rejoins with Ash. But memories of Ash and Misty's moments are still unforgetable for me.

Hello I Love Misty Irl. Welcome to the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    While I'm not really a Pokeshipper, I'm fine with Pokeshipping...I think it's a nice pairing...
    I'm glad there's new pokeshippers around, welcome Champion Jared 14!

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/...g-Itsalove.jpg

Some quick (And crappy) editing by me. What do you think?
    Last edited by Mobius_1; 11th May 2011 at 11:46 AM.

Youtube/Ace Combat Skies/FFN (FF.Net)/Bulbagarden Forums (BMGF)/Electrosphere.info/deviantART/MyAnimeList

It is pretty unfortunate that I can't be active anymore, but I have dropped out of Pokemon and therefore, not very active anymore in this forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1 View Post
    http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/...g-Itsalove.jpg

Some quick (And crappy) editing by me. What do you think?
    Nice job making it! I really love the heart shape effect
    I'm also making a banner *about the topic lately* but it's horrible didn't acutally work good.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 11th May 2011 at 2:03 PM.

I just want to let everyone in the Pokeshippers Community to know that the Official Misty Fan Club has been revived here on SerebiiForums! I would like to personally invite any and all of you to come join us and partake of this rebirth. We'd definitely love to have new members, as we'd like to have the topic remain open and current with activity.

Thanks for your time everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    I just want to let everyone in the Pokeshippers Community to know that the Official Misty Fan Club has been revived here on SerebiiForums! I would like to personally invite any and all of you to come join us and partake of this rebirth. We'd definitely love to have new members, as we'd like to have the topic remain open and current with activity.

Thanks for your time everyone!!
    Cool, I'll probably join. I usually use this thread to talk about Misty, but I think an official club thread would be a bit better. I'll still be active here of course, but I wouldn't mind taking a look at this Misty club. This thread still serves to talk about Ash and Misty's relationship, so it's pretty essential for me lol. I still remember the day I became a PokeShipper. It was right after I saw the second Pokemon movie. I loved all of the PokeShipping hints in that film, and it all sort of stuck with me. I think that movie may have been one of the most important facets of PokeShipping. If it hadn't been for that movie, I probably wouldn't have noticed Ash and Misty's relationship, since I used to be totally oblivious about their feelings for each other.

I loved all of the PokeShipping hints in that film, and it all sort of stuck with me. I think that movie may have been one of the most important facets of PokeShipping. If it hadn't been for that movie, I probably wouldn't have noticed Ash and Misty's relationship, since I used to be totally oblivious about their feelings for each other.
    Especially Pokemon 2000, I can see it's hints on Misty's side, how Misty saves Ash when he's drowning, and the conversation between Melody and Misty. I think it's really one of the moments to boost pokeshipping hints, I think.

New chapter of the AAML Diamond/Pearl fic is up: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

It's an adaptation of The Drifting Snorunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Especially Pokemon 2000, I can see it's hints on Misty's side, how Misty saves Ash when he's drowning, and the conversation between Melody and Misty. I think it's really one of the moments to boost pokeshipping hints, I think.
    Yeah, there's alot of PS hints in that movie. I loved the part where Misty says the quite famous "He's a boy, and he's a friend, but he is NOT my boyfriend!" to Melody. And for me, a denial on such circumstances actually just proves that it is true, but you don't want to admit it. Well, that's just my opinion, if you have anything to say, say it.

Yeah, there's alot of PS hints in that movie. I loved the part where Misty says the quite famous "He's a boy, and he's a friend, but he is NOT my boyfriend!" to Melody. And for me, a denial on such circumstances actually just proves that it is true, but you don't want to admit it. Well, that's just my opinion, if you have anything to say, say it.
    I feel the same way. Actually I think that ''denial'' is a big thing likei in the Pokeball Peril [was it?] when Team Rocket caught the two and called as love birds, they both blushed It's another thing I liked about that episode. [denial=blushed=love?]

I just now noticed that a lot of the PokeShipping hints in that movie came from Misty. She was the one who got upset when Melody started talking to Ash and she was the one who worked so hard to save him. It's almost a little sad that Ash didn't seem to notice that stuff. I guess that he had his hands full trying to save the world and stuff, but it was still a little depressing that he didn't really notice Misty's actions. It was still the best movie for PokeShipping, though. I think the first movie had that one scene where Ash died and Misty was shocked, but it wasn't as dramatic as the second movie.

I feel the same way. Actually I think that ''denial'' is a big thing likei in the Pokeball Peril [was it?] when Team Rocket caught the two and called as love birds, they both blushed It's another thing I liked about that episode. [denial=blushed=love?]
    Yeah, I saw it. I loved how they deny it, get blushed, and then turn away from each other as Ash says "You're crazy", and Misty says "Yeah, crazy as right. Not in a million years!". However, Jessie says "But you're blushing!", and James says "Kissy Kissy!". Ash denies it even further by saying "It's not true!!!". Definitely one of my favourite PS moments. (And lol at Pikachu in the pic. Its face is just like "Huh?")

Also, in the 100th episode of the Pokemon anime (Forgot the name, sorry.), I cracked up in this part:

Misty: They're not mature enough to admit it, but they really like each other (Refering to Emily and Ralph, which obviously liked each other (You guys in the SPPf watched the episode, alright?))
    Tracey: You know what? It's exactly the same thing with you and Ash
    Ash and Misty: YOU MUST BE CRAZY!

ROFLOL. It's definitely the most favourite Pokeshipping moment to me ! I loved how did they react to Tracey upon hearing that lol.

It's definitely the most favourite Pokeshipping moment to me ! I loved how did they react to Tracey upon hearing that lol.
    Yeah. Me too. I loved their reactions and they seriously react on it and it's another denial again which is cute *smiles*

I just now noticed that a lot of the PokeShipping hints in that movie came from Misty. She was the one who got upset when Melody started talking to Ash and she was the one who worked so hard to save him. It's almost a little sad that Ash didn't seem to notice that stuff. I guess that he had his hands full trying to save the world and stuff, but it was still a little depressing that he didn't really notice Misty's actions. It was still the best movie for PokeShipping, though. I think the first movie had that one scene where Ash died and Misty was shocked, but it wasn't as dramatic as the second movie.
    I guess Ash was more focussed on the pokemons, I wsh he had notice how Misty did that to save him and she really feel for it even just a friend. why didn't you notice that Ash!. It's almost like a pokeshipping movie if there's going to be a lot of scene focussed on them or the plot being focussed to them. It's actually one of my favorite movies.

I guess Ash was more focussed on the pokemons, I wsh he had notice how Misty did that to save him and she really feel for it even just a friend. why didn't you notice that Ash!. It's almost like a pokeshipping movie if there's going to be a lot of scene focussed on them or the plot being focussed to them. It's actually one of my favorite movies.
    You can say that again. We all know that Ash seems to be more focused to his Pokemon and the adventures, and end up being pretty much to be oblivious against love, even when it's pretty obvious that Misty seems to like him. However, I think that it's not a bad thing, seeing that it is a kids show, and it's more focused to Ash's adventures (Although it's undeniable that there's some hints at romance there).

Not becoming a PokeShipper or anything, but I'd like to know why people like this shipping? Watching Kanto and the Orange League through again, I saw no chemistry between the two, and more saw her as a motherly figure.

So why do you guys all like it?

(This is no way me bashing this shipping as I have nothing against it, I just want to know why it has a strong fan base)

You can say that again. We all know that Ash seems to be more focused to his Pokemon and the adventures, and end up being pretty much to be oblivious against love, even when it's pretty obvious that Misty seems to like him. However, I think that it's not a bad thing, seeing that it is a kids show, and it's more focused to Ash's adventures (Although it's undeniable that there's some hints at romance there).
    Yes. We know that kids are watching it as well so as we can expect it's hard seeing Ash fall in love but I think, little by little there's a feeling deep inside him which is still kept in his heart. [My opinion only]There's more hints on Misty's side but it's nice seeing interactions between the two in the show.

Not becoming a PokeShipper or anything, but I'd like to know why people like this shipping? Watching Kanto and the Orange League through again, I saw no chemistry between the two, and more saw her as a motherly figure.

(This is no way me bashing this shipping as I have nothing against it, I just want to know why it has a strong fan base)
    uhm..There's some reason why we, pokeshippers like this ship and there are more opinion on this ship as well..For me..

Why I like Pokeshipping?

I grew up with the original series. I find it interesting to support such shipping since I like the chemistry between Ash and Misty and how they react on each others opinion, thoughts, battle strategy, how they battle each other, and those episodes they've been through. I kinda like the strong ''friendship'' thing they have [together with Brock and others]. [That's my only opinion].

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzu14 View Post

Well, I'm not trying to minimod here, but I can safely assume that you won't try to bash the ship, so, welcome to this thread, Zuzu14.

The reason why PS still got a strong fan base is that there's many older fans that have already grew up with the original series, and most of them have became Pokeshipper. Also, AFAIK, that ship is the very first shipping in the anime, and it is apparent that the writers actually want to make it canon, as we seen in the original trailer for the 1st movie. And also, Pokeshipping, for me, has the most obvious hints compared to all other ships (Besides Contestshipping maybe.)
    Yes. We know that kids are watching it as well so as we can expect it's hard seeing Ash fall in love but I think, little by little there's a feeling deep inside him which is still kept in his heart. [My opinion only]There's more hints on Misty's side but it's nice seeing interactions between the two in the show.
    And then, it is something that is surely to be revealed. Sooner, or latter, we will eventually know Ash's true feeling about Misty (Hopefully ).

And your bolded question is a new topic, right? If so, I'd be very glad to answer

Why I like Pokeshipping?

Me? I like it because I saw there's alot of obvious hints of romance between those two characters. Even though that I have never watched the original series since I didn't enter the anime fandom till 2009, but after I watch some of the episodes and the AMVs in the internet (No illegal references here!), and reading the hints at (mostly) Bulbapedia, it became clear to me that it is obvious that there's alot of hints of romance between them. Especially after seeing the 2nd movie (Most of us Pokeshippers know what's going on there). And that's why I liked the shipping.

Page 114 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast