Page 116 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1 View Post
    Speaking about the farewell part of GCYL, I found a very nice fanfic made by RadioactivCharmander (Yes, he's the same person from BMGF) with the title "The Best of Times" here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6938858/1/The_Best_of_Times
    I read through most of it, and I liked it. Thanks for posting that! It's been a while since I've read PokeShipping fan fiction. I actually wrote a story about Ash and Misty a long time ago. It wasn't really that great, but it was definitely shippy enough. I might post that one day, if I can ever find the story. I wrote it in a notebook, but I think it's somewhere in the garage. Anyway, I'm glad that people are still dedicated to PokeShipping fan fiction. I hadn't seen too many stories posted before, so I got nervous and thought that people weren't into that sort of thing anymore.

I was planning to read that fanfic and ''Kingdom of Illusions'', [but I don't have much time].

And I stopped by to share what I've seen and it's one of Teppo's arts. And I really think that would be perfect for Ash and Misty's child. What do you think?^^
    NG - New Generation => Teppo's version of Ash and Misty's daughter.

- Her name is Tomoka and she's a little coordinator... She's from Pallet Town and 10-11 years old -
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

dude, she looks real, and she also follows her fathers footsteps, with that pichu xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    I was planning to read that fanfic and ''Kingdom of Illusions'', [but I don't have much time].

And I stopped by to share what I've seen and it's one of Teppo's arts. And I really think that would be perfect for Ash and Misty's child. What do you think?^^
    NG - New Generation => Teppo's version of Ash and Misty's daughter.

http://teppo.fem.jp/tomoka.GIF

- Her name is Tomoka and she's a little coordinator... She's from Pallet Town and 10-11 years old -
    I love it. If I didn't know that this was just fan art, I might think it was actual concept art done by the actual animation staff haha. I always imagined Ash and Misty's child having orange hair like Misty, though. I don't know why that is, but I guess I've always sort of seen Misty's hair color as being dominant. Anyway, I like that she's a Coordinator, since simply having her battle might make her too much like Ash. I also noticed that she has a Pichu, which makes her like Ash, but not exactly a clone of him, which is great. I like that she's her own person

I love it. If I didn't know that this was just fan art, I might think it was actual concept art done by the actual animation staff haha.
    Yeah me too. I also think it was real/ official art of the animators though I think it wouldn't happened that fast in the anime . Teppo's arts really inspired me to draw something but I'm not as good as drawing like those really amazing.

It's also a nice to thing that she's a co-ordinator. I like how Teppo got an idea of Ash and Misty's child.The hair, the eyes, and even pichu as her pokemon. This made me think of having a follow up question: Describe your idea/concept of Ash and Misty's child.[what will he/she's dream, he's/her's pokemon, etc]
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 6th June 2011 at 9:54 AM.

Default ~

First of all, let me say GO POKESHIPPING! i haven't been part of these seribii forums that much yet, but I know I am a solid Pokeshipper. I've been following Pokeshipping since i figured what the heck it was, and I know ash and misty are just made for each other~
    THE POKESHIPPER THAT LOVES ALL POKEMON!

To watch all Pokemon episodes (including banned and unedited)go to pokemonepisode.org

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Yeah me too. I also think it was real/ official art of the animators though I think it wouldn't happened that fast in the anime . Teppo's arts really inspired me to draw something but I'm not as good as drawing like those really amazing.
    I'm not so good at drawing, either. In fact, I'd rather just write something for PokeShipping than actually draw something. If I had to draw something, it would come out looking like a child's doodle, so I rather express my feelings on PokeShipping through writing. Not that I'm the best writer in the world, but writing sounds a lot more appealing to me :]

It's also a nice to thing that she's a co-ordinator. I like how Teppo got an idea of Ash and Misty's child.The hair, the eyes, and even pichu as her pokemon. This made me think of having a follow up question: Describe your idea/concept of Ash and Misty's child.[what will he/she's dream, he's/her's pokemon, etc]
    It seems to me that they got the idea from characters like May and Dawn. Usually, I'd be against using other female characters as inspiration, but I like how Teppo made it work in this situation. And if I could design Ash and Misty's child, he'd probably end up looking a lot like Ash, only with orange hair to match Misty's. I've always thought of them having a boy first for some reason, so I'd like for him to be a trainer of sorts, but not in the same extent as Ash. I'd like their child to be an explorer who would use Pokemon to find lost ruins and stuff. I'd like for him to have a Pichu as well, or if not that, a Pokemon that looks like Pichu (i.e. Minun, Plusle, etc.)
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th June 2011 at 7:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post
    If they use their fists, heres a good example of what Ash and Misty would do. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPZHg6qO96U

Although....new topic!

In the past, Misty has not only supported Ash as a friend and rival, but also a coach. If she were to talk to Ash right now, what would you think she would say to Ash? ^^
    This was on page 45 and would anyone have a similar link that isn't broken? If any of you even know of the original video here I was referring to.

Okay so I wouldn't really say I'm a pokeshipper but I mean come on! How can anyone not want them together? :P
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/291z3g7.jpg[/IMG]

First of all, let me say GO POKESHIPPING! i haven't been part of these seribii forums that much yet, but I know I am a solid Pokeshipper. I've been following Pokeshipping since i figured what the heck it was, and I know ash and misty are just made for each other~
    Yay!I love the spirit you got there *smiles* Go POKESHIPPING go!
    HI Pokeshipper!Welcome to the thread!

Okay so I wouldn't really say I'm a pokeshipper but I mean come on! How can anyone not want them together? :P
    I couldn't say more, I really like seeing them together again in the show and @ScytheSwipe, Welcome.

Ash and Misty would make a cute couple... <3
    Go Pokeshipping! It would be really cool if Pokemon would be a bit more... romantic.
    I wonder how many kids they would have anyway...?
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/11tofg5.jpg[/IMG]
    Is someone hungry?

Uh, hi guys! I haven't been here in a LONG time. But I like the idea of Ash and Misty having babies and decided to join in on the discussion. xD

Go Pokeshipping! It would be really cool if Pokemon would be a bit more... romantic.
    You are so right <3 I would love it if they could be a little more romantic. But lately I've been watching the first season, and the amount of teeny tiny hints amazes me. They're so right for eachother.
    I always imagined them have two kids. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I'm one of two kids. xD
    //*☆*Jesus loved the outcasts,
    He loves the ones the world just loves to hate*☆*//

Quote Originally Posted by Asterveil View Post
    Ash and Misty seem to be the most natural couple in the entire series in my opinion. And by that, I mean that they have the best chemistry. They were the first couple I ever really paid attention to, and I've been a loyal follower for years now. I've already thought about their possible children, but I honestly haven't thought about the total number of children that they'd have. I want them to have both a girl and a boy, but the more the merrier, right? I just hope that being parents doesn't hinder them both. They both had goals, so I wouldn't want their dreams to take a backseat just because they'd be parents.

But Ash is kind've... fugly. Misty's actually pretty hot in HGSS & GSC. I just hope their children look more like Misty than Ash. :P
    Is someone hungry?

But Ash is kind've... fugly. Misty's actually pretty hot in HGSS & GSC. I just hope their children look more like Misty than Ash. :P
    Ash isn't ugly. He's just average. Same goes for a lot of the male characters in this series. I rarely look at the characters' physical qualities, but I think they're all great in their own way. I agree that Misty looks really pretty, but I only register her outer beauty because I've been shipping her with Ash for a long time now. I rarely notice the newer characters, since I tend to focus more on the old characters. But anyway, I want Ash and Misty's children to look like both of them. That would make them look extraordinary.

It's kind of heartwrenching when you see Misty on Cerulean Cape in HGSS with a boy who isn't Ash. Unless it really is Ash...
    Is someone hungry?

There a fanfiction at fanfiction.net that has misty and her mystery-man on their date and it written by Highqueen.
    i am a ash/misty fan

[IMG] ash and misty

I read that! Loved it~

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

Am I the only Sealand fangirl in the world? If so, that would make me sooooooo happy! (What? I'm 12!) desuyo~ *shot*

We're all perverts on the inside, yes?

Come to the dark side, we have been expecting you. *holds up manga and anime dvds*

I agree with that! I love their ''chemistry'' and I kinda like the way they're together in the original series. I just love seeing them togetherXD

Quote Originally Posted by xxGlassRose View Post
    Uh, hi guys! I haven't been here in a LONG time. But I like the idea of Ash and Misty having babies and decided to join in on the discussion. xD

You are so right <3 I would love it if they could be a little more romantic. But lately I've been watching the first season, and the amount of teeny tiny hints amazes me. They're so right for eachother.
    I always imagined them have two kids. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I'm one of two kids. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Ash and Misty seem to be the most natural couple in the entire series in my opinion. And by that, I mean that they have the best chemistry.
    Welcome back xxGlassRose. Btw I really love your sig. *smiles*

Agreed. Simple and natural. That's one of the reason why I like pokeshipping. Eventhough, I don't have much expectations for what will happened for both of them in the future [before], I still think they've got something unique.I just wish there are more Ash side hints back then. [but there's nothing wrong if most of the hints are from Misty].

Quote Originally Posted by tmp1114 View Post
    There a fanfiction at fanfiction.net that has misty and her mystery-man on their date and it written by Highqueen.
    That's interesting. I stopped reading fanfics these days, but If I got time I'll try reading those again.^^

and welcome to the new pokeshippersX)

Here are some screencap.[from the jp.movie ending.]

<3
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 20th June 2011 at 4:00 AM.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

This chapter is an adaptation of Pursuing a Lofty Goal. And lets just say that all's fair in love and Pokemon battles.

It's kind of heartwrenching when you see Misty on Cerulean Cape in HGSS with a boy who isn't Ash. Unless it really is Ash...
    I remember seeing her there with that mystery guy in Silver version. I thought that it could've been Ash, but that will never be proven since it was most likely just a random character used for that event. Still, I like to imagine that it could've been Ash's in-game counterpart. Some people say that Red is Ash's in-game counterpart, and while I do agree with that to an extent, I still like to think that the mystery boy from Cerulean Cape was Ash, and that he and Misty were on a date. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Whoo, I haven't been around this thread in eons.

WHAT UP MY FELLOW POKESHIPPERS? Still keeping the love alive, I see!

Anyway, just wanted to say recently I've been watching some old season one and two episodes. Great to see Misty and Ash's chemistry as it used to be. But honestly, I haven't watched a recent episode, so I watched a few Diamond and Pearl eps... Dawn just isn't Misty. And the show seems to just lack something when May or Dawn is there instead of Misty. :I

Ah well, at least I have my fandom. *goes to look back at some old posts*
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

Spoiler:- Shiny Hunter:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryn View Post
    Anyway, just wanted to say recently I've been watching some old season one and two episodes. Great to see Misty and Ash's chemistry as it used to be. But honestly, I haven't watched a recent episode, so I watched a few Diamond and Pearl eps... Dawn just isn't Misty. And the show seems to just lack something when May or Dawn is there instead of Misty. :I
    I feel the same way. I rarely ever bring it up myself when I'm discussing PokeShipping, but I honestly don't think the main cast felt the same when Misty left. Misty was the glue that kept everyone together, and with her gone, everything sort of fell apart. I couldn't even stand Ash sometimes after Misty left, since there was nobody there to yell at him for saying dumb stuff. Part of why I like PokeShipping is because of how Misty would get in there and scold Ash if he was being brainless, so I missed that in the newer episodes. Well, at least I can re-watch the older episodes at times like these.

Yeah..It's different how Misty used to do those times with Ash. When there's an arguements between Ash and other characters, it reminds me of Misty and Ash bicker. I still [re]watch Diamond and Pearl and Advance Generation but it is making me remember those journeys of the original series.

----
    Sadly, the lure didn't showed up in BW026, I have a doubt that it never appear in that episode but hoping we can see that again and a little mentioning of Ash about Misty.

I feel the same way. I rarely ever bring it up myself when I'm discussing PokeShipping, but I honestly don't think the main cast felt the same when Misty left. Misty was the glue that kept everyone together, and with her gone, everything sort of fell apart. I couldn't even stand Ash sometimes after Misty left, since there was nobody there to yell at him for saying dumb stuff. Part of why I like PokeShipping is because of how Misty would get in there and scold Ash if he was being brainless, so I missed that in the newer episodes. Well, at least I can re-watch the older episodes at times like these.
    I know. I was watching an episode May was in and oh my gosh it was all I could do from not stopping the episode and just walking away. Ash is still such a brat, and Misty was there to kinda be his balance. It just seemed like it wasn't the pokemon I knew and loved when I was a kid and watching the shows. Now that I'm an adult and watching these newer episodes, I'm realizing the impact Misty leaving had and the quality of the show.

Yeah..It's different how Misty used to do those times with Ash. When there's an arguements between Ash and other characters, it reminds me of Misty and Ash bicker. I still [re]watch Diamond and Pearl and Advance Generation but it is making me remember those journeys of the original series.

----
    Sadly, the lure didn't showed up in BW026, I have a doubt that it never appear in that episode but hoping we can see that again and a little mentioning of Ash about Misty.
    It's a bit unsettling, isn't it? The way Misty was such a big, big part of Ash's foundation in becoming the trainer he is today, and they pretty much just like erased her existence entirely. That irks me. A lot. He barely even mentions her. Heck, BROCK hardly ever mentions her. It's seriously like she was never there.

I also find it weird that they brought Brock back but not Misty. If you ask me, Misty kept Ash more on the straight and narrow than Brock does. But that's just me.
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

Spoiler:- Shiny Hunter:

It's a bit unsettling, isn't it? The way Misty was such a big, big part of Ash's foundation in becoming the trainer he is today, and they pretty much just like erased her existence entirely. That irks me. A lot. He barely even mentions her. Heck, BROCK hardly ever mentions her. It's seriously like she was never there.
    Yeah, something like that. Misty did a huge role in Ash's life as a trainer same on her side and how she act like a coach to him. I wonder if the writers want to put her back in the show or have some cameo appearances..?

I also find it weird that they brought Brock back but not Misty. If you ask me, Misty kept Ash more on the straight and narrow than Brock does. But that's just me

At first, I started acting like, ''Why does Misty had to go''..it's quite disappointing how she left but I'm back watching pokemon again when she made and appeared back in the show with her came cameos, the lure and the handkerchief that also appeared in some episodes.

Page 116 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast