Page 118 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 6346

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Why is it that the Pearlshipping thread has over a hundred-thousand more posts than the original, true, most blatant hinted shipping here known as POKESHIPPING?

How did this happen?

How can they possibly have more to discuss from a couple diminished quality seasons of Poke'mon about Ash and Dawn than we have from five seasons, five movies, multiple cameos, call-backs, and songs with Ash and Misty?

I haven't been to the thread, but there should not be more posts there -_-
    Together forever. No matter how long. Since '98

I first became a pokeshipper in October of 1998. I was the first person I know outside Japan who started seeing and supporting this argumentive couple.
    It was the episode "Tower of Terror" when Misty was so relieved to see Ash alive after having his ghostly fun, and she shed some tears. That moment will forever be seared into my brain as the point that I realized she liked him, and perhaps Ash might like her too.

The fact that there are any supporters of any other shipping equating Ash with one of those other unoriginal girls, is a slap to the face of entire series. But, I guess that's what happens when you have young and ignorant people watching who have been victimized by the decision to cut Misty from the show as a main character.

and what would her voice actor quitting have anything to do with cutting Misty out?? it's not like she was Phil-freaking-Hartman playing Troy Maclure on The Simpsons where it would be disrespectful to continue using that character after he passed away.

Wake up Poke'mon!

Let's not be mean to Ash's other friends, OK?
    Admittedly, I am not a fan of May. At all. The main reason is because she is not Misty, and I'll admit that.
    But I liked Dawn and I like Iris.

People can ship what they want, we just have to not let it bother us.

I admittedly haven't watched a full episode of the show since the middle of the Advanced generation because I noticed the quality was diminishing, and Misty's departure was apart of it but with proper research you'll find that some of the head writer's also left the show at this time.

I can't get thirty seconds into an episode from the past few years with the new voices. I just can't. The only thing probably keeping me tuning into new episodes of The Simpsons(besdies tradition) is their voices. If they changed the entire cast like they did to Poke'mon I wouldn't even bother with it.

If I hear Misty is coming back I might make a little effort to try and tune in -_- but geez they really need to bring back the old voice actors to make it work

It was the episode "Tower of Terror" when Misty was so relieved to see Ash alive after having his ghostly fun, and she shed some tears.
    I love that episode. One of the pokeshippy hints is in Tower of Terror together with ''Ghost in Maiden's Peak''.

Spoiler:- ^^:
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

I love the episode Misty Meets Her Match. There was a little hint of Pokeshipping at the end. Rudy is cool but there's was no way she was gonna stay with him when her heart is with Ash <3

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

Talking

Hi there, everyone!! I'm a new member of this Pokeship thread!
    Ever since I was a little girl watching season 1, I've always knew that Ash and Misty were meant to be together. It's sad to see that some people are not for this couple and will pair them with other people which we all know they truly don't belong with. But I always try to show those people the truth and let them see what they haven't noticed. I hope I can get to know you all real well and become good friends with my fellow Pokeshippers, hehe!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love the episode Misty Meets Her Match. There was a little hint of Pokeshipping at the end. Rudy is cool but there's was no way she was gonna stay with him when her heart is with Ash <3
    Yeah.It's one of my favorite episodes too. In the end of the episode,it's funny that Ash is clueless about what Rudy had said.

Quote Originally Posted by FaithofPK View Post
    Ever since I was a little girl watching season 1, I've always knew that Ash and Misty were meant to be together. It's sad to see that some people are not for this couple and will pair them with other people which we all know they truly don't belong with. But I always try to show those people the truth and let them see what they haven't noticed. I hope I can get to know you all real well and become good friends with my fellow Pokeshippers, hehe!
    *waves*Hi FaithfPK!What an awesome pokeshippy pic you got there!By the Way, Welcome to the thread!We are happy to have you*smiles*

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    *waves*Hi FaithfPK!What an awesome pokeshippy pic you got there!By the Way, Welcome to the thread!We are happy to have you*smiles*
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome! The picture I actually made myself.
    And I just LOVE your sig!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    The Orange Island episodes included several PokeShipping hints, which is why it's my favorite storyarc. I also liked that all the problems that occurred involving Ash and Misty were resolved. There were times when I thought that Ash and Misty might have had to part ways, but they managed to stick together, which was great. The second movie was probably my favorite because it took place in the Orange Islands, and because it was like the mother lode of PokeShipping hints.
    Last edited by Lorde; 29th July 2011 at 9:16 PM.

Thumbs up

THUMBS UP! Together we can help to right the wrong that is the idea of Ash with someone other than Misty

:/ C'mon folks. This is the PokeShipping thread, not the We-Hate-Every-Ash-Ship-But-Pokeshipping thread. Talking about other ships like that is off-topic and flame-baiting. Don't forget that a lot of people here multiship.

So let's bring it back with a discussion question...

It's pretty clear that Misty has a crush on Ash, but Ash, though obviously fond of her, does not seem terribly aware about his own feelings or hers. So I guess the question is How/when/in what scenario would you see Ash realizing his feelings for Misty?

Good question.

I feel like someone might have to actually spell it out for him.

How/when/in what scenario would you see Ash realizing his feelings for Misty?

Hmm, Misty would probably have to do something in order for Ash to realize that he has feelings for her. I just couldn't trust Ash to discover these feelings on his own, so maybe Misty would have to defend him from something. I could see a Team Rocket scheme turning into a nightmare, and maybe Misty would shield Ash from an attack while risking injury to herself. It could cause Ash to realize that Misty really cares about him, and once all the trouble is over, he could confess his true feelings to Misty.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! The picture I actually made myself.
    And I just LOVE your sig!! <3
    Really?That's so cool,combining those cute scenes together in a pic. And thank you ^_^

How/when/in what scenario would you see Ash realizing his feelings for Misty?

-When there's something that made him remember what it is to love someone/
    like those times they spent together, how she shown her concern and care for him etc,that Misty is someone special to him. In this way, he might build the feelings for her,that will made him realize he has the same feelings for her,[the one that Misty have shown.<<I'll add later>>

I love that episode. One of the pokeshippy hints is in Tower of Terror together with ''Ghost in Maiden's Peak''.

Spoiler:- ^^:
    Man, they're so cute in that pose! What episode is it from anyways?

Youtube/Ace Combat Skies/FFN (FF.Net)/Bulbagarden Forums (BMGF)/Electrosphere.info/deviantART/MyAnimeList

It is pretty unfortunate that I can't be active anymore, but I have dropped out of Pokemon and therefore, not very active anymore in this forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1 View Post
    Man, they're so cute in that pose! What episode is it from anyways?
    I actually can't remember where it was taken from, just found it. I'm pretty sure I've seen that episode but didn't finished it.

I remember...when the show was fresh and new
    4 generations later it makes me really blue
    I guess i'm bitter since i was in love with the old cast
    In the blink of an eye 14 years has gone so fast

and I miss Nurse Joy and officer Jenny
    and Ash living life with no money
    and they hadn't replaced Misty too
    Poke'mon what happened to you?

In the old days i would wake up early on weekends
    To see what adventures were being had by my friends
    But now technology has made it possible to see
    Every single episode on the web for free

And I miss that girl Misty and her teasing of Ash
    and the way the show influenced me to spend all my cash
    And just where is Brock's lazy boy no chew stew?

Now the anime has lost its magic touch
    It wasn't biff or botch, it was Butch
    And I only want so see the old trio please
    I don't want to see a female hero if her name is not Misty

And how many poke'mon are there now I don't know
    I miss the real Ash Ketchum because he was slow
    I miss trading cards with random strangers
    not paying attention to potential dangers

I miss the old starters that made up Ash's core
    Squirtle! Charmander! and Bulbasaur!
    Yesterday i dreamt that poke'mon was still cool
    like in the late 90's when it was the main topic at school

I miss the days when the word pokeshipping didnt exist
    because there weren't any others to even form a list
    The next step i am taking is to file a law suit

this is just my little version of the song Poke'mon What Happened to You? by Alex Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ZjvFliR0Q
    Last edited by neonamco; 7th August 2011 at 2:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neonamco View Post
        Spoiler:- version:
    Nice! That's can be a good summary, those memories how Ash and Misty met, teasing and them as a trio.

Here are some old memories that surely I can't forget. [I miss missed these episodes]

Spoiler:- Arguments::

Spoiler:- Blushed??:
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 10th August 2011 at 11:47 AM.

^ Nice screenshots. I love the GIF the most. The Ghost of Maiden's Peak is one of my favourite episode
    I like how Ash and Misty dance with each other at the end.

Default Gotta Catch Ya Later: Aftermath

here's the link to an AAML fan fic I wrote called "Gotta Catch Ya Later: Aftermath" which concludes the version of the episode I would have liked to see(review if you like it? it accepts anonymous reviews too) :

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7268165/...ater_Aftermath

summary: Ash and Misty's regrets about their supressed romantic feelings reach their peak in the aftermath of their separation following the episode Gotta Catch Ya Later.

Quote Originally Posted by neonamco View Post
    here's the link to an AAML fan fic I wrote called "Gotta Catch Ya Later: Aftermath" which concludes the version of the episode I would have liked to see(review if you like it? it accepts anonymous reviews too) :

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7268165/...ater_Aftermath

summary: Ash and Misty's regrets about their supressed romantic feelings reach their peak in the aftermath of their separation following the episode Gotta Catch Ya Later.
    Nice!I'll read this, [if I got a time]. I really love Gotta Catch Ya later, reading this would give the episode some suprising twist of the story..*reads*

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    ^ Nice screenshots. I love the GIF the most. The Ghost of Maiden's Peak is one of my favourite episode
    I like how Ash and Misty dance with each other at the end.
    Yeah, Same here. I really love the last scene as well, I really love the kimono thing and the way Misty's hair down.

Nice! That's can be a good summary, those memories how Ash and Misty met, teasing and them as a trio.

Here are some old memories that surely I can't forget. [I miss missed these episodes]

Spoiler:- Arguments::

Spoiler:- Blushed??:
    I love how Misty is clinging to Ash in that scene from the gif. I really thought that the Ghost of Maiden's Peak episode was a great episode for PokeShipping; especially since it included that scene near the end where Ash seems stunned at Misty's outfit and hair. I really loved fun episodes that included tons of PokeShipping hints, but they started to become rarer as the anime got older. Still, we can always rewatch the older episodes if we ever get nostalgic. Anyway, I loved the rest of those screenshots; the one with Ash and Misty behind bars is cute :3

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I love how Misty is clinging to Ash in that scene from the gif. I really thought that the Ghost of Maiden's Peak episode was a great episode for PokeShipping; especially since it included that scene near the end where Ash seems stunned at Misty's outfit and hair. I really loved fun episodes that included tons of PokeShipping hints, but they started to become rarer as the anime got older. Still, we can always rewatch the older episodes if we ever get nostalgic. :3
    *nods* Ash's side hints are quite rare as well. BUt I still love the things they've did even it's not-so-pokeshipping-hint. Rewatching those moments again is one way to bring back the pokeshipping spirit even Misty is not with Ash in BW. If only I got a dvd of those episode I should watch it now.

Spoiler:- Dance:

^ I love how Ash smiles when Misty takes his hand to dance. I also love the holding hands picture from Tower of Terror episode. Wow, all these images bring back memories for me.

Page 118 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast