Page 119 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Hello! I'm an avid Pokeshipper from since Pokemon first started! May I please join this thread? I absolutely adore the chemistry between Ash and Misty~ :3

Quote Originally Posted by sorahana View Post
    Hello! I'm an avid Pokeshipper from since Pokemon first started! May I please join this thread? I absolutely adore the chemistry between Ash and Misty~ :3

Spoiler:- welcome:
    It's nice to see new pokeshipper around. And I really miss xx_Misty_xx doing this kind of welcome when there are new POKEshippers around.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 17th August 2011 at 12:37 PM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Pokeshipping is probably the most valid ship with the most suggestive evidences. That is due to the intervention by 4kids and Nintendo in the anime from the Advance season onwards, which made the anime into a propaganda machine for the cash cow franchise called Pokemon. Which means WAY less character development among other stuff, so any Ash ships beyond the Johto season will not be well developed. I mean look at Brock VS Cilan and you get the picture.

Conclusion: Pokeshipping FTW, Brock FTW
    "Neo" New banner UP!

The Ghost of Maiden Peak was the focus point on how Pokeshipping got it's strong points. Yes Ash does show some thing but still was too oblivous. The part where Misty was in that kimoto and Ash was stunned to see her like that. Pokeshipping has it's pros and cons but it has been a good pairing in my eyes.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
        Spoiler:- welcome:
    It's nice to see new pokeshipper around. And I really miss xx_Misty_xx doing this kind of welcome when there are new POKEshippers around.
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Ashist_Wilketch! It's was very kind of you.

Well, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but did anyone watch the special with Misty when she came to Hoenn? The episodes were 'The Princess and the Togepi' and 'A Togepi Mirage.' I thought those two episodes were pretty shippy, such as when Ash was protecting Misty from Hanson's Ninjask and Shedinja. He put his arm in front of her to keep her safe, and then he told her to leave so she could stay out of trouble. Also, he tried to help her get Togepi out from past that barrier (the one between the Togepi paradise and the real world). I noticed that there were lots of scenes that only focused on them!

Your Welcome Sorahana..It's my pleasure.
    Yeah. Misty's cameo return in the Advanced Generation is nice, reuniting with Ash and friends is such a good episode for me. Those are my favorites.

This is a little edit of some episodes in Advance Battle with Misty.

Yes Ash does show some thing but still was too oblivous
    Indeed. He's clueless when it comes to love and it's obvious that he's more focussed on his battles and pokemon. It seems that he might know something about it but it's a kid show, they may show some love even just as friends..!?

Please, call me Zari! (That goes to everyone~ ^^) And wow, you're amazing at photo editing! :O

As for Ash, sometimes I want to smack him for being so dense. XDD I think he really does consider Misty as a very special friend, and GCYL just made those feelings come out as something more. I just love the scenes where they look at each other with concern and care, but I also really love the ones where they bicker. XDDD I actually hope that sometime during Best Wishes he'll pull out that handkerchief she gave him... along with that lunch box that Brock gave him. :'D

Please, call me Zari! (That goes to everyone~ ^^) And wow, you're amazing at photo editing! :O
    *shocks* Thanks, but I was just starting as a beginner so I need more pratice. *smiles*

I actually hope that sometime during Best Wishes he'll pull out that handkerchief she gave him... along with that lunch box that Brock gave him. :'D
    Same here. It funny to see them bicker at the same time, I enjoy seeing them arguing. I miss those moments they did it. There's some instances that I'm starting to reminiscene whenever there's someone bickering.We we're hoping to see the lure again in the fishing episode in BW but sadly it didn't. I kinda miss the handkerchief as well. I wonder if Ash will show it again?

I wish sometime in Best Wishes, Ash will fish with Cilan using his special Misty lure, and when Cilan tries to look at it, Ash would snatch it away. Then Iris will tease him about having a crush on his lure girl and Ash will blush, denying it =3

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I wish sometime in Best Wishes, Ash will fish with Cilan using his special Misty lure, and when Cilan tries to look at it, Ash would snatch it away. Then Iris will tease him about having a crush on his lure girl and Ash will blush, denying it =3
    Oh my gosh, that sounds perfect! :'D As for the bickering moments, they really characterize Pokeshipping and make it what it is. I've read around that some people wanted Misty and Ash to have a Tag Battle together... they would start arguing in the middle but then realize what was happening and then work together to beat up their opponents. XD And as for the handkerchief... I can't really think of a good way he could use it (I'm not that creative :'D) but maybe someone else can! I really do hope to see it soon, though~

TAG BATTLE~!

Exactly. BW26 is only the episode, so far, is the perfect time for the lure to show, but in the end it didn't, not even a sign of Ash using it.

I've read around that some people wanted Misty and Ash to have a Tag Battle together
    I think I'm one of those people who would like to see them in tag battle. I also want to see more episode focussing them battling each other in a tournament or pokemon battle.

^ That avatar... Is it Ash sulking in his old costume because he can't take Misty to Unova? XD

I know it's something else, but still, it would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    ^ That avatar... Is it Ash sulking in his old costume because he can't take Misty to Unova? XD

I know it's something else, but still, it would be funny.
    Hahaha.. Maybe that's far from the truth it speaks but that's a good one to describe it *smiles*

Quote Originally Posted by neonamco View Post
    here's the link to an AAML fan fic I wrote called "Gotta Catch Ya Later: Aftermath" which concludes the version of the episode I would have liked to see(review if you like it? it accepts anonymous reviews too) :

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7268165/...ater_Aftermath

summary: Ash and Misty's regrets about their supressed romantic feelings reach their peak in the aftermath of their separation following the episode Gotta Catch Ya Later.
    Oh my goodness wow! I loved the story you wrote, neonamco! Everyone was in character, and I loved how you wrote the lines of GCYL perfectly as they were when the episode aired. At first I wondered about the kiss being to abrupt, but then I was surprised at what happened next. You are a very gifted writer! If only GCYL could have ended that way~

As for the tag team battle that we were talking about, how do you suppose it would go guys? Which Pokemon would Ash and Misty use? Which trainers would they be up against? What would happen during the middle of the battle?

... I'm trying to start a new topic because no one really seems to be talking about anything... :'D

As for the tag team battle that we were talking about, how do you suppose it would go guys? Which Pokemon would Ash and Misty use? Which trainers would they be up against? What would happen during the middle of the battle?

... I'm trying to start a new topic because no one really seems to be talking about anything... :'D
    For at tag battle, they could use both water pokemons [since Misty uses water pokemon a lot]. Any type of their pokemons would be nice as long as they'll make a good combination. It would be nice if they'll have a similar pokemon to use though.^^

oh yeah..about the topic..I was thinking about it lately. I'm not sure if this has already been discussed.
    What [Unova] pokemon will Ash give to Misty as his gift? What will Misty give Ash as an another gift for him in Unova?

What [Unova] pokemon will Ash give to Misty as his gift? What will Misty give Ash as an another gift for him in Unova?

Ash will give a Swanna to Misty, and Misty will comment on its beauty but Ash will say nothing is more beautiful than her =3 Misty would give a couple necklace or something, like the yin and yang one in Mulan =)

Hi everyone!
    Since I saw Pokemon (originals ones, indeed), it was obvious to me that Pokeshipping would be the right one!
    If not, not any other might be!
    All the hints they gave, it would be a waste to make another ship for Ash.

But I just wondered: some of you said that Iris might remember Misty to Ash. But if Ash loved Misty, this could lead (unfortunately) to Ash loving Iris...Hope the writers won't take that path!
    Last edited by Tericarax; 22nd August 2011 at 4:11 PM.

I think that if Ash had to give Misty a Pokemon from the Unova region, it would be one that he already has. Since Misty likes Water-types, it would probably come down to Oshawott. I think Misty and Oshawott would make a great team, so I'd be all for that idea. If Misty had to give Ash a present in return, I think she would give him a personal item, like a photo. That way he could always look at her photo if he ever gets lonely, and he'd be able to keep a part of her with him wherever he went.

Quote Originally Posted by Tericarax View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Since I saw Pokemon (originals ones, indeed), it was obvious to me that Pokeshipping would be the right one!

But I just wondered: some of you said that Iris might remember Misty to Ash. But if Ash loved Misty, this could lead (unfortunately) to Ash loving Iris...Hope the writers won't take that path!
    I've seen each episode of BW so far, and I haven't really seen anything that would lead me to believe that Ash and Iris would be pair together in the same way, but that's just me. And the hints have always been moreso on Misty's side than Ash's, although he does have a few very notable examples.

I saw "Cottonee in Love" online this past Saturday and it's become quite sad how little Ash knows about love now. I've been watching various episodes from all of the series lately, too, and I had no idea how much his knowledge of love had plummeted. In the original series, Ash wasn't exactly proficient with romance then, but there were quite a few times when he could notice some things like when Tracey was drawing Officer Jenny at the end of "In the Pink". Ash knew why Tracey was drawing her and gave quite a funny look to him. In Johto, when Susie came back to compete a breeding competition between her, Brock and Zane, Ash was even able to make a very funny comment on the love triangle between them. Now in "Cottonee in Love", Ash doesn't seem to even know what a romantic couple is. It's starting to become more sad than funny now to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post

I think that if Ash had to give Misty a Pokemon from the Unova region, it would be one that he already has. Since Misty likes Water-types, it would probably come down to Oshawott. I think Misty and Oshawott would make a great team, so I'd be all for that idea. If Misty had to give Ash a present in return, I think she would give him a personal item, like a photo. That way he could always look at her photo if he ever gets lonely, and he'd be able to keep a part of her with him wherever he went.
    I can see it now, Misty trying to train Psyduck and Oshawott. That would be a hilarious sight to see.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

I can see it now, Misty trying to train Psyduck and Oshawott. That would be a hilarious sight to see.
    I can imagine that happening *laughs*. Since those two pokemon pop-outs in their poke-ball even it's not needed. Oshawott would be a good choice, since Misty does love water type pokemon.

Hi everyone!
    *waves* Hello there Tericarax, Welcome to the thread!:>. Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. There are things that Iris and Misty can be compared and especially the lure [to which both Cilan and Misty have one too]. I wonder if those things made Ash remembers her? *sighs*

So I think we're a little silent here.Here's a fanart made by Teppo.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 28th August 2011 at 8:02 AM.

Hellooooo! Not sure if I ever introduced myself on here ;p I'm on Bulbagarden forums a lot, some of you might know me from there, I'm gonna try to hang out more on Serebii as well as Bulbagarden now! So, hey, fellow Pokeshippers!

Many of you were talking about how you'd like Iris to find out about Misty's lure, I actually wrote a fic about that(After being extremely disappointed it wasn't in that one BW fishing epi) Here it is, a one-shot, I hope you like it, please give me some feedback, thanks: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7054798/...re_b_bAllure_b

I hoped to make it seem as realistic as possible, to fit in with the canon of the show, hope I did a decent job ahahaha

Here's another one-shot I wrote because I felt like being a depressing person It's a story about if/when in the future Ash and Misty are married and this could be something that would happen in their relationship(I hope this doesn't happen in their relationship, I'd like cry lol) Anyway, please read and review, enjoy, thank you!!! : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7118533/...s_a_Dead_Heart

I hope you liked them, I write other fanfictions(all containing Pokeshipping) but, they're not one-shots and their long so, I don't want to bother you with those

Anyway, Pokeshipping FTW, only canon "Ash-ship" lol~<3

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonLotty View Post
    Hellooooo! Not sure if I ever introduced myself on here ;p I'm on Bulbagarden forums a lot, some of you might know me from there, I'm gonna try to hang out more on Serebii as well as Bulbagarden now! So, hey, fellow Pokeshippers!

Many of you were talking about how you'd like Iris to find out about Misty's lure, I actually wrote a fic about that(After being extremely disappointed it wasn't in that one BW fishing epi) Here it is, a one-shot, I hope you like it, please give me some feedback, thanks: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7054798/...re_b_bAllure_b

I hoped to make it seem as realistic as possible, to fit in with the canon of the show, hope I did a decent job ahahaha

Here's another one-shot I wrote because I felt like being a depressing person It's a story about if/when in the future Ash and Misty are married and this could be something that would happen in their relationship(I hope this doesn't happen in their relationship, I'd like cry lol) Anyway, please read and review, enjoy, thank you!!! : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7118533/...s_a_Dead_Heart

I hope you liked them, I write other fanfictions(all containing Pokeshipping) but, they're not one-shots and their long so, I don't want to bother you with those

Anyway, Pokeshipping FTW, only canon "Ash-ship" lol~<3
    Hello there!It seems that your username is familiar to me.PokemonLotty!Welcome to the thread<<It's nice to see you here.
    Oh fanfics!I really love reading those.I'll try reading some of it,[if I got time]But I will definitely read thoseXD
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 29th August 2011 at 2:51 AM.

Thanks, I appreciate it! And thanks for welcoming me
    My fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2575363/pokemonfangirl4

Best Wishes is NOT a reboot...

-My favorite Pokemon since 3rd grade- and don't ask me why
    My Ships:
        Spoiler:- [SPOILER]:

I've read both of your fanfictions, and I liked them. Congratulation!
    Anyway, welcome in the PokeShipping!

"I'm a Pokeshipper. You know why? Because I preferred the old Ash and the old Misty rather than the new drawing! Hand-drawing was the best! (Plus, with current technology, they COULD make it like the old ones). And do you know the worst? Everytime I think of how it is now, I just want to cry, because of nostalgia (oh, and because of the opening coming into my head, as well)." ← (Mad)

"I said nostalgia? No, I meant frustration. When I look the very first ep, I love them, but I'm frustrated, knowing I'll never see any other like those. Can't be helped" ← (Psychanalist)

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them
    My fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2575363/pokemonfangirl4

Best Wishes is NOT a reboot...

-My favorite Pokemon since 3rd grade- and don't ask me why
    My Ships:
        Spoiler:- [SPOILER]:

Page 119 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast