Page 12 of 255 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

I love Pokeshipping! I didn't know SPPF had a thread.
    What is your favorite Alternate Universe setting for Pokeshipping?
    I agree with jigglypoof Ash and Misty at Prom would be so cool. How about them at a Pokemon amusiment park? I'd be happy if the got back together and kick out Dawn >=)
    I claimed Mime Jr
    Please Click on My Eggs ^__^ I'll try to click back

To everybody wondering if they can join the "club": if you have a love for Pokeshipping, anybody is welcome ;D

I've ranted about this before, but must again. Why am I only finding Gary/Ash doujinshi lately in the hunt to add to my Pokeshippy doujinshi collection. Seriously, it's ALL I've been able to find. Did something happen in the show to cause this new surge? Or do people figure since Misty is gone they might as well? I don't get it :P If I do find anything that isn't Gary/Ash, it's Brock/Ash. Not that I support it, but May/Ash or anybody else/Ash would be a breath of fresh air!

You just saw a trailer for an upcoming Pokemon movie, and there is a one second clip in which Ash is puckering up with (but not actually kissing) a mystery girl. How would you react, and what would you do if it turned out not to be Misty?

O____O; thats all I can say I'd just stare with my mouth hanging open; completely shocked. But then I'd REALLY wanna know who this girl is and why Ash is puckering up to her x.x.
    I'd be worried....VERY worried and would probably go see the writer's just to ask what exactly are they thinking! xD.

Please click them I'll return the favor! ^_^

Pokemon-The Legend Of The Purifying Prince Fanfic is in the making.

Wow, a lot of people are saying they'd go to Japan and talk to/bug the writer (in regards to the pucker up scene in the "upcoming movie") XD I don't know how possible that would be, though.

Hey can some one post a link to that scene in the upcoming movie?
    I claimed Mime Jr
    Please Click on My Eggs ^__^ I'll try to click back

You just saw a trailer for an upcoming Pokemon movie, and there is a one second clip in which Ash is puckering up with (but not actually kissing) a mystery girl. How would you react, and what would you do if it turned out not to be Misty?

It's not Misty? Then the movie wouldn't be realistic at all! Um, okay, if I saw that and it wasn't Misty I would probably (and literally) scream and throw a book or something at the computer or television when I find it's not our favorite carrot top. And then I would start ranting to myself, and uh... *nervous laughter* yeah. ^^; I would also figure out who the girl is probably a Misty look-alike >_>.

Before then, and don't know it's not Misty's which it should be for Misty's if there's a pucker up scene! I would probably be screaming and boasting to everybody I know that the pucker up scene is for Misty! >D Then I would be disappointed and all of the above.
    Last edited by Ikarishippy fan; 15th June 2009 at 12:35 AM.

Amazing Banner Made by xxGlassRose!

"Opposites Attract"
    "When two people meet, something is born"

Quote Originally Posted by Mime1020 View Post
    Hey can some one post a link to that scene in the upcoming movie?
    That was just a "what if" question that I made up, no such movie is being made.

It's not Misty? Then the movie wouldn't be realistic at all!
    Well, I wasn't saying it wasn't possible AT ALL, just that it wasn't really clear who the girl was (the "mystery" girl) - it could be through a black silhouette or you only see her lips or something. But if it turned out NOT to be Misty, well... I'm sure we'd all be pretty upset.

Wow, it's been forever since I've been here. I'll see if I can respond to some of the questions.

Well, if I didn't know who the girl was I'd assume it was Misty and be totally psyched. Since Pokeshipping has the most hints out of all the Ash ships, I'd say that would be a fair assumption. I can't even tell you how excited I'd be. Goodness, I remember how excited I was for the second movie just because I had read that it was shippy, so I can't even imagine how stoked I'd be if I knew there was going to be a kissing scene.

If the girl was someone other than Misty, though, well, I'd obviously be very uspet. I'd go so far as to say I'd be crushed even. Now, I don't think Pokemon would ever do a love triangle, but the kiss with the other girl may end up advacing Ash and Misty's relationship in some way; you never know. It's certainly what I'd hope for, anyway. When Melody and Bianca/Latias kissed Ash it showed how jealous Misty was, so this kiss might do the same.

That said, I don't see it happening. The only real threat to Misty right now seems to be Angie, and I doubt she'd appear in a movie. (I know you weren't trying to imply that it would happen, jigglypoof, but I still wanted to put it out there that I don't think it would happen.)

What is your favorite Alternate Universe setting for Pokeshipping?

I really like a "The Little Mermaid" AU; I even wrote a fic for it. I'm not a big fan of AU to be honest, though. (The aforementioned fic is the only AU fic I've written, and I've written almost two dozen.)

I know I'm probably the only one, but I don't really like high school AU. There's something really special about the Pokemon world to me, so I wouldn't want it taken away. Granted, I think Ash and Misty are strong and interesting enough as characters to be taken away from the Pokemon setting, but I just think the high school idea is too bland. Maybe there are just too many poorly written high school AU fics out there, though. Maybe I just hated high school too much, though. LOL, I don't know.

Maybe I'll answer the letter question later. I don't have the energy to come up with a good, coherent letter right now.

Nice fanart, Melody!
    Milotic on fanfiction.net.

Originally, I would assume it's Misty because I've heard many rumors about the red head appearing in a movie and actually kissing Ash (though these rumors might not be true DX) Plus she'd be the one I would want to kiss Ash so, I'd just assume it anyways.
    If it wasn't Misty? I think I'd fly to Japan and destroy the writers and continue the series the way I want it XD But seriously, it really depends, Ash has been kissed by girls a few times (and team rocket even) but if Ash was puckering up he was ready for the kiss and wanted to be kissed this time...Automatically making this kiss an epic fail if it's not Misty...So yeah I'd be upset :P How I'd deal with this depression is beyond me, lol.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

Hi I'm back with screenshots!

Brock: I think it's a girl thing
    Ash: I think it's more like a Misty thing:

Ash:Pwned!XD

From the Misty Mermaid one where Ash notice the mermaid is Misty

Mr Mime epi where Misty teased him about being jeaous of Gary

Ash: I was kidding about it being a Psybro (in the slowbro epi with Shellder biting Psyduck's tail)

Brock walks in on Ash and Misty and see this:

Awkward postion really this:

Look at Ash's expression looking at Misty when she says she a beauty girl XD
    Ash: Brock you choose a gloom over Misty?

About kissing snorlax

Psyduck's expression from kissing snorlax reminds me of it teasing Misty in the Date with Delcatty hoso.

Reaction to Meowth's kiss

Brock: How you feel if Meowth kissed you?
    Ash: I would look for another "mouth"

Ash: what happen to pikachu?!

^Ash trying to get the apple out of Pikachu's throat

Misty scrolling him, I got millions of screenshots of Misty and her expressions (which are so cute even when she's angry) that I might do a AMV with them to "I think i love you" by Kaci.

New Topic:

Say Misty does kiss Ash on the cheek, how do you think she'll act towards Ash after that? Will their fighting/teasing stop? Will there be Awkwardness between them?

If Ash's dense brain can figure out why Misty kissed him then he will act different, But Mostly I think Misty will be the one changing.

Say Misty does kiss Ash on the cheek, how do you think she'll act towards Ash after that? Will their fighting/teasing stop? Will there be Awkwardness between them?

Misty may definitely feel awkward around him. She might regret that she was too fast/hasty and kinda either shy away or act more angry/aggressive than normal to try to "hide" her embarrassment - or both. So I believe there would still be fighting.

I think that Misty will treat Ash a little bit maturely afterwards, but as for their fighting/teasing/bickering? No way! XD!!

Besides, they still have a lot of growing up to do, and without their support and friendship, how are they going to improve as trainers, as well as getting close to each other as well? ^^

Along with that, Ash and Mistys friendship without the bickering and fighting? Now that would definitely be awkward. Who knows...maybe they might tease each other about the kiss. ~_^ And besides, a great couple always has their fights and arguments. It wouldn't be Ash and Misty without that. ^_^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post
    Along with that, Ash and Mistys friendship without the bickering and fighting? Now that would definitely be awkward. Who knows...maybe they might tease each other about the kiss. ~_^ And besides, a great couple always has their fights and arguments. It wouldn't be Ash and Misty without that. ^_^
    Exactly! I think if both of them went more than a few hours without fighting, or at least some kind of snide comment, and they WEREN'T sleeping, something would be seriously wrong! What is their relationship without that?

Well, Misty would probably be embarrassed about it definitely, but that won't stop her from from arguing with Ash surely. ^_~ Besides, like Moogleborg said, it wouldn't be Ash and Misty without the fighting and teasing, so no, their fighting and teasing would not stop. At first their might be awkwardness between them, but then Ash would say something to tick Misty off and Misty yells at him, and then poof! the awkwardness is gone. ;] Besides, every good relationship needs a few fight here and there, right? It only makes it that much stronger.
    Last edited by Ikarishippy fan; 18th June 2009 at 9:45 PM.

Amazing Banner Made by xxGlassRose!

"Opposites Attract"
    "When two people meet, something is born"

I was just watching "Misty meets her match" and it definitely is the peak of PokeShipping, she picked Ash over Rudy even though she definitely liked Rudy. I seriously don't know what happened afterward in the Johto series where almost zero pokeshipping hints occurred, however I still love rewatching episodes in the orange island and kanto series.

Both will probably feel awkward around each other and there will be silence between the two and all. But their constant arguing shouldn't stop. Why should it? Like what the others said, what is Pokeshipping without Ash and Misty arguments? Yeah, I'd like to see Ash ask Misty why she kissed him, and then Misty makes up an excuse for it. And it slowly turns to a rather cute argument between the two.

I'm digging this picture! If one didn't know better, Ash and Misty could've just been caught smooching. Of course, we all know it's their surprised reaction to a guy holding a water hose but oh well, where's the fun in that lol. The other image where Misty's pulling Ash's mouth open is cute too, especially as we know that she was doing it playfully due to a comment Ash made about not seeing any pretty girls around.

There would be awkwardness for sure. I could picture Misty kissing Ash as a spur-of-the-moment thing. Now considering how Misty has done her utmost to keep her crush on Ash completely secret until now, you'd definitely think she'd act differently around him and others. If others like Brock or Tracey witnessed it, she'd make sure that she was extra mean to Ash around them. Meanwhile, any private moments between the two would most likely result in an awkward silence or at most broken conversation.

As for Ash, I think he'd be completely embarrassed about the situation. Seeing as he doesn't see girls as his main priority - that being Pokemon training and ... er, food lol, and the fact that he holds Misty dearly only as a friend (at least that's what he tries to tell himself, hehehe ), i'd figure that he'd want to keep himself distant from anybody including Misty for a while.
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 19th June 2009 at 10:17 PM.

First off, I squealed for 20 minutes over a hand holding scene with the two, how long would i freak out for if misty ever kissed him on the cheek xD I can only hope ^_^
    Well, how Misty would act towards Ash after that, I'd imagine her, since she's mellowed out, that she'd just be shy around him if Ash didn't say anything after being kissed (like the dense boy he is) I think there would still be bickering and fighting, and...definately blushing ^_~ a WHOLE lot of blushing

Now, here's a new topic ^_^

Misty is very obvious when it comes to her crush on Ash, so what are some of Ash's most obvious hints?

^^Srry if its already been done, but i just thought of it and wanted to hear people's answeres.
    Well, i've dealt with doubt about Ash's feelings for a while but, there's no denying Ash does have different feelings for Misty compared to his other friends. For instance, in the Ghost of Maiden's Peak (such a good ep) Misty asks Ash to dance and he agrees while staring at her in a mesmerized way. Prior to this, when Misty shows up in her kimono, Ash takes a double look at her as the camera pans from her feet to her head with a pink, bubbly background (which in anime, suggests romance) and since the camera's view is coming from ash's pov, it suggests ash sees misty in a romantic way. Other things are just the episodes The Princess and The Togepi and A Togepi Mirage, (such good episodes, lol) Ash tries starting an argument with Misty, he wants to save misty immediately when she's taken on a blimp, and my personal favorite, when Ash is about to have a dangerous pokemon battle, he says "Get misty and the others out of here" and later says "Misty, leave!" aww, he's trying to protect her ^_^ He blushes only when he's embarressed and suggested he and misty are an item, gotta love Pokeball Peril..."Dey're Loveboyds!" See, it certainly doesn't take a rocket scientist to see Ash and Misty have something between them, because it was even obvious to team rocket And one of my new favorites, in the Japanese opening "Spurt", Misty appears with Delia on a Queen of Hearts card, this card would suggest that the two women on the card are the most important women in Ash's life...and with the above information, it seems the reason Misty is important to him is because he has a crush on her ^_^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Misty is very obvious when it comes to her crush on Ash, so what are some of Ash's most obvious hints?

I like this topic. It's almost like when we think of Pokeshipping, those hints from Misty's side come to mind a lot easier. At least that's how I feel anyways lol. I guess Ash's most obvious hints in my opinion are the ones where he got jealous of Rudy and Danny hitting on Misty in the Orange Islands. It's funny the way that with both of them, he asks Tracey "who is this guy?" in a very jealous tone. My favourite of Ash's hints (and probably one of my favourite Pokeshipping ones overall) is where Ash gets irritated at Misty for saying hi to Danny as they're both scaling the mountain, and as a result loses his concentration and falls some way down.

I also think that Ash tends to compliment Misty a lot without realising what he's saying. For example, when she was in that skimpy Goldeen dress in the "March of the Exeggutor Squad", he commented that she was wearing a "real cute outfit", which caused Misty to blush the most intense colour of red ever lol. I also agree with you blondekid about the Ghost of Maiden's Peak. Ash was simply taken aback by Misty with her hair down and in her kimono, which is remarkable as it takes a lot for Ash to become visibly infatuated by a girl due to his denseness xD.

Another favourite of mine is in "Get Along Little Pokemon" where Misty becomes exhausted from all the travelling she, Ash and Tracey had done when a storm started. She collapses and without a moment's thought, Ash grabs her and guides her to shelter with his arm around her torso. He then sits her down gently and leans against her when the storm becomes intense. It just shows how much Ash really cares about Misty, despite not showing it due to his denseness. Good old Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post

I like this topic. It's almost like when we think of Pokeshipping, those hints from Misty's side come to mind a lot easier. At least that's how I feel anyways lol. I guess Ash's most obvious hints in my opinion are the ones where he got jealous of Rudy and Danny hitting on Misty in the Orange Islands. It's funny the way that with both of them, he asks Tracey "who is this guy?" in a very jealous tone. My favourite of Ash's hints (and probably one of my favourite Pokeshipping ones overall) is where Ash gets irritated at Misty for saying hi to Danny as they're both scaling the mountain, and as a result loses his concentration and falls some way down.

I also think that Ash tends to compliment Misty a lot without realising what he's saying. For example, when she was in that skimpy Goldeen dress in the "March of the Exeggutor Squad", he commented that she was wearing a "real cute outfit", which caused Misty to blush the most intense colour of red ever lol. I also agree with you blondekid about the Ghost of Maiden's Peak. Ash was simply taken aback by Misty with her hair down and in her kimono, which is remarkable as it takes a lot for Ash to become visibly infatuated by a girl due to his denseness xD.

Another favourite of mine is in "Get Along Little Pokemon" where Misty becomes exhausted from all the travelling she, Ash and Tracey had done when a storm started. She collapses and without a moment's thought, Ash grabs her and guides her to shelter with his arm around her torso. He then sits her down gently and leans against her when the storm becomes intense. It just shows how much Ash really cares about Misty, despite not showing it due to his denseness. Good old Ash.
    yeah, exactly. cause people online say all the time pokeshipping is a one-sided shipping, but there's no way, there are definately romantic feelings coming from both ash and misty ^_^ Omg, how did i forget to mention the jealousy? especially in season two xD and when misty runs up screaming "you're here!" with the same pink bubbly background, ash's pov again and he's all happy seeing her and then BAM she runs past him, knocking him down to greet Danny. At this point, Ash looks at Misty saying "what about me?" i wonder if he notices he wants misty's attention or if he's too dense ^_~ and tracey greeted ash, its not like he was ignored completely, he was just ignored by misty, which seemed to be enough to get ash down. oh ash, oh and of course, rudy noticed misty chose ash though she never told him. and of course, a quote that could very well be a hint

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post

yeah, exactly. cause people online say all the time pokeshipping is a one-sided shipping, but there's no way, there are definately romantic feelings coming from both ash and misty ^_^ Omg, how did i forget to mention the jealousy? especially in season two xD and when misty runs up screaming "you're here!" with the same pink bubbly background, ash's pov again and he's all happy seeing her and then BAM she runs past him, knocking him down to greet Danny. At this point, Ash looks at Misty saying "what about me?" i wonder if he notices he wants misty's attention or if he's too dense ^_~ and tracey greeted ash, its not like he was ignored completely, he was just ignored by misty, which seemed to be enough to get ash down. oh ash, oh and of course, rudy noticed misty chose ash though she never told him.
    And omg, how come i didnt say THIS earlier: The lure ^_~ Yes, this is one of my personal favorites when ash and co. are fishing and dawn notices ash's lure is not exactly your average lure...and ash says "cool, huh, i got this from misty a long time ago" dawn questions who misty is and brock explains, then dawn asks ash if she could see it...immediately ash gets defensive and says "No way, dawn!" dawn gets aggrivated to why she cant, then she starts to grab for the lure, but ash wont have it, and here's the best part, she asks "why not?!" and ash responds "Cause i said so, K!?" i mean, come on, ash literally could've said anything to that question, like: it was my friends, it's a gift, you'll lose it, etc. but, no, he said "cause i said so, k" which makes us wonder...was one of the above reasons the case, or is the reason he didnt want her touching it something he was hiding...maybe, a crush? xD

btw, srry for the double post, my connection is slow :P
    Last edited by blondekid15; 21st June 2009 at 6:44 AM.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Hello guys! Mind if I joined in?

I have always been a fan of Pokeshipping since I really got into the anime. I have watched all of the episodes in the 1st and 2nd seasons, and I enjoyed Ash and Misty's interactions in each episode. This ship really isn't one I can just let go easily.

I hope to get to know some of you here, and continue to enjoy PS for a long time to come.

Also, I come with PS art! Enjoy guys!

Credit goes to Laura Satoko of Deviantart:

Last edited by Sonic Boom; 22nd June 2009 at 6:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    Hello guys! Mind if I joined in?

I have always been a fan of Pokeshipping since I really got into the anime. I have watched all of the episodes in the 1st and 2nd seasons, and I enjoyed Ash and Misty's interactions in each episode. This ship really isn't one I can just let go easily.

I hope to get to know some of you here, and continue to enjoy PS for a long time to come.

Also, I come with PS art! Enjoy guys!

Credit goes to Laura Satoko of Deviantart:

Why didn't I join by adding fanart? lol, Anyways, welcome to the thread. I hope you'll have fun ^_^

Now, I've asked before but I don't think I was answered so...Here we go again xD

I heard about an official Ikarishipping Day, so does Pokeshipping have an official day? And if not, I think that we should make one so, if an official day for the ship doesn't exist, what date do you believe it should be?

Well, I've looked constantly or the official day and no luck, so I was told to ask around here ^_^ Now, I celebrated Pokeshipping Day on April 1st because it was the air date of Pokemon, I Choose You in Japan, where Ash and Misty meet for the first time But I'd appreciate an official date so, I think we should collectively decide a date if one doesn't exist, I'm sure a date like when an episode such as Ghost of Maiden's Peak aired would be great since all pokeshippers should know that episode's significance for the shipping. But, I think we all should decide as a group ^_^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:

Hi Sonic Boom! I've seen you around the forums and have picked up on the fact you're a Pokeshipper from some of your posts. Welcome.

I also like that fanart. It's not too dissimilar from the scene in Gotta Catch Ya Later where Ash and Misty (and Brock lol) go their separate ways. Misty says "Will I ever... see you again", and Ash replies softly "You will... I swear". It's probably based off that scene, but thought i'd point it out lol. Also, that fanart's a lot shippier, what with the blushing and intertwining their little fingers.

I like your signature too blondekid. The theme of the scene from The Ghost at Maiden's Peak represents one of the strongest hints for AAML, so that quote seems really relevant to use. Out of interest, is that banner from Pokemon.com, or is that just a quote from the website used with some lovely fanart? And to answer your topic:

I heard about an official Ikarishipping Day, so does Pokeshipping have an official day? And if not, I think that we should make one so, if an official day for the ship doesn't exist, what date do you believe it should be?

I didn't know about an Ikarishipping Day, but I am aware that there is one for Pearlshipping. Either way, I dunno if Pokeshipping has one itself, but I can't think of one day that'd be singularly appropriate for it. After all, there are so many moments in Pokemon that symbolise Pokeshipping, for example Pokemon 2000, Gotta Catch Ya Later etc. Overall though, I do think there should be a day for us to celebrate it.

I seriously thought Sonic Boom joined a loooong time ago. Shame on you for joining the AS thread before this thread. D:!!! jk, welcome to the thread. XD

That fan art is the new love of my life. :V Ty for posting it here. Since Miyabic shut down I haven't seen good PS art in foreverrr.

When he got jealous of Danny and Rudy, LOL. I remember when I saw those episodes; I was so young, and I giggled the whole time, telling my brother that Ash liked Misty for sure. He thought I was nuts, though. :{ I guess The Ghost of Maiden's Peak, the swimsuit ep, and the time she wore that Goldeen costume...thing, too. Haha he's never complimented a girl on her appearance since Misty left. :P

Oh, and that. I forgot about that. ;_; I need to re-watch some episodes.

I don't think so. We can have one if we want, though I'm not sure this thread has enough active members for one...? Maybe we do, I just haven't been here in a while. <_<; We could have cool contests and stuff, yeahhhh. 8D

If we're still thinking on a date, what about whenever the first episode aired? Does anyone know when that is? lol because I sure don't Because that's when Ash stole Misty's bike / how Pokeshipping got started. Unless you guys want a different date - it doesn't matter to me.
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.

Page 12 of 255 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast