Page 120 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonic View Post
    I saw "Cottonee in Love" online this past Saturday and it's become quite sad how little Ash knows about love now. I've been watching various episodes from all of the series lately, too, and I had no idea how much his knowledge of love had plummeted. In the original series, Ash wasn't exactly proficient with romance then, but there were quite a few times when he could notice some things like when Tracey was drawing Officer Jenny at the end of "In the Pink". Ash knew why Tracey was drawing her and gave quite a funny look to him. In Johto, when Susie came back to compete a breeding competition between her, Brock and Zane, Ash was even able to make a very funny comment on the love triangle between them. Now in "Cottonee in Love", Ash doesn't seem to even know what a romantic couple is. It's starting to become more sad than funny now to me.

I think he's faking it.
    Ash travels a lot. He's got a goal. He's going to become a Pokemon Master and see the world. He doesn't see any room for love in the mix, so he pretends he doesn't know anything about it so that people won't bother him about it.
    Or something.

How can Ash not know what love is? Or what a romantic couple? My 3 year old cousin knows what a couple is...if he really doesn't know, that's sad. And he has to know because in the past, older seasons, he talks about it. And doesn't he have parents....oh, wait...no he has no father.....I forgot......"T__T
    My fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2575363/pokemonfangirl4

Best Wishes is NOT a reboot...

-My favorite Pokemon since 3rd grade- and don't ask me why
    My Ships:
        Spoiler:- [SPOILER]:

What up Pokeshippers Time to answer this topic
    What [Unova] Pokemon will Ash give to Misty as his gift? What will Misty give Ash as an another gift for him in Unova?
    I think that He should give Misty either a Ducklett or A Samurott. Why Because maybe Ash catches the Ducklett that likes to mess with him. Or he could give her a Samurott because Misty loves strong Water Pokemon. Maybe Ash
    remembers that and decides to capture it for Misty. Maybe Misty make a Ash lure to match her lure that Ash has.XD

Banner made by Skiyomi

Maybe Misty make a Ash lure to match her lure that Ash has.XD
    Yes, that would be nice to pair up with the Misty lure!?*smiles* and Ash should definitely give her some Unova water-type pokemons.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Maybe Misty make a Ash lure to match her lure that Ash has.XD
    That would be so cute :3 I love that idea. Also I think Ash would probably give Misty a Ducklett since it evolves into a beautiful Swanna.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Hmm...what could Ashy-boy give Misty?
    Umm..maybe a Togepi backpack? Or an Azurill one xD.

She already has a Spheal backpack, that Ash carried for her in that one episode

My Ships:

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonLotty View Post
    She already has a Spheal backpack, that Ash carried for her in that one episode
    I believe it's in ''The Real Cleffa Hanger''..Well a togepi backpack is not so bad either..
    @PokemonLotty
    I love the fanfics you've made. I didn't finished the one yet, but I will go back on that one.^^

Oh, thank you so much, I'm really glad you enjoyed them ^__^

My Ships:

I love Pokeshipping. Ash and Misty would make such a sweet couple. :P

We could watch it fly, faster than I'm falling in love...
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/dxhkeb.png[/IMG]
    Misguided Ghosts [On-Going]

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh View Post
    I love Pokeshipping. Ash and Misty would make such a sweet couple. :P

Spoiler:- Hi!!:
    It's nice to see a new member around. And @PokemonLotty, your welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
        Spoiler:- Hi!!:
    It's nice to see a new member around. And @PokemonLotty, your welcome!
    Thanks for welcoming me. I wasn't really interested in shipping until I was browsing this forum. Pokeshipping interested me the most, as it seems like it would make the most logical sense... Well to me anyway.

Welcome to the thread! Oh, and I agree, for sure, Pokeshipping has the most hints, even sometimes other shippers will confess to that

My Ships:

Im new here too, you can probally guess Im a big fan of Pokeshipping
    I draw pictures of them two nearly everyday...and watch videos of proof over and over again! Most of all...I'd do anything to get Misty back on the show!
    Pokeshipping forever and ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleiMist View Post
    I draw pictures of them two nearly everyday...and watch videos of proof over and over again! Most of all...I'd do anything to get Misty back on the show!
    Welcome to the Pokeshipping thread AshleiMist. I hope you enjoy everything Pokeshipping.It is good to see new members join this thread. The More the Merry.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by AshleiMist View Post
        Spoiler:- hi!!!:

It would be nice If Misty will come and join Ash's group again, I miss those good ol' times..And you draw too? That's awesome! It would be great if you'll show your drawings.^^

Hey Pokeshippers. Anyone remember me?

Well, I've been a fan of Pokeshipping for a while now (although I'm a multi-shipper and I support various pairings, I still got some Pokeshipper left in me ) and I'd like to join in this disscussion. Does anyone mind if I do?

I miss Misty and it would be really nice if she did come back. It would be nice to see, even if it was only a cameo. I wanna know how she's doing.

I agree with everyone else, Ash should either give Misty a Ducklett or Oshawatt! :3

Though I'm pretty sure a large number of fans are really hoping to see Ash give Misty his league cap... she wanted it, didn't she? I think if he goes back to Johto for the league, he should give it to her. Then they could have an adorable moment~ *sigh* <3

Otherwise, I'd be content if they took a picture together, or if Ash gave her a lure that looks like him. But heck, I still really want to see that handkerchief from GCYL. :'DD

Hi, everyone. I've been following this thread for quite some time as a non-member, and I thought I'd join in now.

I have to admit, I was pretty glad to see the pictures in Brock's room of the old times with Misty, in episode SS025, but I'm overall disappointed that she probably won't appear again for what would likely be another two seasons or so, until Ash returns to Kanto. And even then, the anime producers may not be able to negotiate with Misty's original Japanese voice actor to make a comeback.

But still, it'd be awesome for Ash to go back and finally catch up with Misty, and I think that Pokeshipping should definitely be considered canon. Besides Ash, Dawn has Paul and Kenny, May has Drew, but Misty has...no-one (whom SHE wants to be with, not as in who likes her such as Rudy, etc).

I'm currently writing the fourth book of my six-part Pokeshipping fanfic series, 'The Chosen One'. Some of you might have already come across it, but if you haven't, please take your time to read it if you wish.

I miss Misty and it would be really nice if she did come back. It would be nice to see, even if it was only a cameo. I wanna know how she's doing.
    HI Oceanus191!I wonder if Misty is still thinking about Ash. [or if Ash thinks about Misty?]*sighs*

Otherwise, I'd be content if they took a picture together, or if Ash gave her a lure that looks like him. But heck, I still really want to see that handkerchief from GCYL. :'DD
    I never thought of it but yeah, it looks nice if they would have a picture together. And me too. I also want to see the handkerchief again.

I'm currently writing the fourth book of my six-part Pokeshipping fanfic series, 'The Chosen One'. Some of you might have already come across it, but if you haven't, please take your time to read it if you wish.

Spoiler:- HI!!:
    I see you are writing a fanfic. Eventhough I'm not familiar with that title,I'll be reading your fanfic,XDIt's interesting to see Misty [and others] in the special episode. I hope there's more from it even in BW.

Quote Originally Posted by JL_01 View Post
    Ooooo! Fanfic! I love those almost as much as Manga!! I'll definently have a read of it.

I wish Misty would be in BW -_- she'd make the anime worth watching!

It's been so long since I've posted here. Forgive me, Pokeshippers.

I wonder if Misty is still thinking about Ash. [or if Ash thinks about Misty?]*sighs*
    I wonder that too. I highly doubt that Misty would stop thinking about Ash since she clearly had feelings him.
    It would be nice to have an episode where Ash mentions Misty to Cilan and Iris. It's not like he's ever going to forget her.

I wish Misty would be in BW -_- she'd make the anime worth watching!
    I miss Misty so much and I wish she's come back. I just wanna know what she's been up to. We've haven't seen her in a while and it would be really nice to see her again. I love Misty, she rocks.
    But honestly, I think Best Wishes is a really great saga so far and I'm really enjoying it. Forgive me for slightly off subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon 114x View Post
    I miss Misty so much and I wish she's come back. I just wanna know what she's been up to. We've haven't seen her in a while and it would be really nice to see her again. I love Misty, she rocks.
    But honestly, I think Best Wishes is a really great saga so far and I'm really enjoying it. Forgive me for slightly off subject.
    I agree completely. I think Best Wishes so far is shaping up to potentially be the best series in the history of the anime, but I thought the same thing early on in Diamond & Pearl and it ended up being my least favorite series.

Anyway to get back on the subject of PokéShipping (somewhat), BW has had quite a few surprises in terms of how they are handling their characters, from Ash actually switching around his Pokémon every now and then, to Team Rocket becoming more serious villians and Giovanni appearing more often, to the fact that the writers seemed to give Iris and Cilian (who are essentially equivalents of Misty and Brock) actual recurring rivals, and some other more recent things happening that I won't spoil. My point is that the anime is full of surprises, even moreso now than it has been, and who knows? If Giovanni can show up much more now as a villian than he really ever has in the series (including the original series which would have made much more sense for him to have these kinds of appearances), then there's a chance of Misty showing up for something in BW, maybe even with a bit of PokéShipping. I'm not sure how big of a chance though, but there's definitely a chance.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

^I hope there's really a chance for the writers to bring her back, just to see her with Ash and co.; Such little possibilities is what I think for now, but still hoping. Best Wishes is a great saga, something new from what others regions have.

It would be nice to have an episode where Ash mentions Misty to Cilan and Iris. It's not like he's ever going to forget her.
    I was hoping to see that another time in the show. It would be nice if that ever happened again. I wanna see and know how Iris and Cilan react upon itXD.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 9th September 2011 at 1:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonic View Post
    I agree completely. I think Best Wishes so far is shaping up to potentially be the best series in the history of the anime, but I thought the same thing early on in Diamond & Pearl and it ended up being my least favorite series.
    Best Wishes is really great so far. I'm really enjoying it a lot.
    You didn't like Diamond & Pearl? Aww, I loved the Diamond & Pearl saga. Yeah, it did get boring at times but I still really think it was a really good saga.
    In my honest opinion, I think Advanced Generation was the worst. It was just boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch
    I was hoping to see that another time in the show. It would be nice if that ever happened again. I wanna see and know how Iris and Cilan react upon itXD.
    Me too. It would be really interesting to see how they react if Ash did mention Misty and Brock, especially Iris.
    I didn't necessarily think Ash was going to mention Misty as fast as he did in DP. But it was really nice to see he had kept her lure and got extremely protective of it when Dawn had asked if she could use it. I found that funny.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Page 120 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast