Page 121 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

  1. #3001
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    950

    Default

    But it was really nice to see he had kept her lure and got extremely protective of it when Dawn had asked if she could use it. I found that funny.
    It was nice but at the same time, funny; I actually laughed that moment I watched the episode XD.Hard to say and even to imagine,I hope he did kept the lure in his bag or take it everywhere he goes along his journey.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

  2. #3002
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    809

    Default

    Hey I wonder about something? Do you think that Ash still carries the lure throughout Unova?
    Because I would love for him to pull it out while they went fishing or something.

    Banner made by Skiyomi

  3. #3003
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25

    Default

    This is sort of random but, anyway...
    I just found this interesting and it actually isn't that debatable for other shippers. Misty was the only one ever to bring Ash to the extent of tears(or even being sad, really) by their departure. You say, well Brock left too, true, but it was his second time. He left in the OI to stay with Professor Ivy, Ash didn't shed a tear, and he had no clue Brock would be coming back. In the episode where Ash returns home right after the Orange Islands, he even says to Brock, and I quote; "Yeah, Brock, it sounded like you were gonna stay there forever," so, he thought Brock was ditching them for good, but did he cry, become upset? Nope. When May and Max left even I was disappointed by their goodbye, COTDs have had more emotional farewells, I'm dead serious. Ash wasn't even remotely upset about having to leave May and Max, more importantly, May. May left Ash's group to travel with Drew in Johto. When Dawn left she was the only one saddened, well and Piplup and I guess Pikachu, nonetheless she didn't cry, nor did Ash, he didn't even really get upset it was a high-five and a seyonara and that was it, he was like whatever.Go ahead argue that Ash was only upset because it was his first time truly saying goodbye...but, that's not true, he had already said goodbye to Tracey and Brock by the point of GCYL, proving his tears were driven by Misty, his best friend(and secret crush *cough*). No other character has done that. I expect to see the same sort of goodbye as Dawn and May received for Iris and Cilan. Misty was special, she meant more to him than the others, this proves Ash does have feelings for her. I'd like to see a non-Pokeshipper argue this :3 Really, I dare them to? Is there any sort of Ash shipping debate thread?

    btw, in Buizel Your Way Outta This, Ash's possesive actions towards Misty's lure made that saga, ahahaha js :3
    My fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2575363/pokemonfangirl4

    Best Wishes is NOT a reboot...

    -My favorite Pokemon since 3rd grade- and don't ask me why
    My Ships:
        Spoiler:- [SPOILER]:

  4. #3004
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonLotty View Post
    This is sort of random but, anyway...
    I just found this interesting and it actually isn't that debatable for other shippers. Misty was the only one ever to bring Ash to the extent of tears(or even being sad, really) by their departure. You say, well Brock left too, true, but it was his second time. He left in the OI to stay with Professor Ivy, Ash didn't shed a tear, and he had no clue Brock would be coming back. In the episode where Ash returns home right after the Orange Islands, he even says to Brock, and I quote; "Yeah, Brock, it sounded like you were gonna stay there forever," so, he thought Brock was ditching them for good, but did he cry, become upset? Nope. When May and Max left even I was disappointed by their goodbye, COTDs have had more emotional farewells, I'm dead serious. Ash wasn't even remotely upset about having to leave May and Max, more importantly, May. May left Ash's
    group to travel with Drew in Johto. When Dawn left she was the only one saddened, well and Piplup and I guess Pikachu, nonetheless she didn't cry, nor did Ash, he didn't even really get
    upset it was a high-five and a seyonara and that was it, he was like whatever.Go ahead argue that Ash was only upset because it was his first
    time truly saying goodbye...but, that's not true, he had

    already said goodbye to Tracey and Brock by
    the point of GCYL, proving his tears were driven by Misty, his best friend(and secret crush
    *cough*). No other character has done that. I
    expect to see the same sort of goodbye as
    Dawn and May received for Iris and Cilan. Misty
    was special, she meant more to him than the
    others, this proves Ash does have feelings for
    her. I'd like to see a non-Pokeshipper argue this
    :3 Really, I dare them to? Is there any sort of
    Ash shipping debate thread


    btw, in Buizel Your Way Outta This, Ash's possesive actions towards Misty's lure made
    that saga, ahahaha js :3

    I have to kind of agree on this. Yes Ash was upset when Misty left because that was his first hardest emotionness goodbye and thought that he wasn't going to see Misty and Brock again. I guess Ash matured during Goodbyes because He knows that he will see them again one day. Yeah it was easy at first because Misty was his first traveling partner and it might been hard for him to think that he would be alone during his travels. Misty's gifts were a way for him to not forget Misty. Misty was his best friend and always be that way. But I look at their second goodbye then their third and Ash seemed okay with them saying goodbye.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 10th September 2011 at 5:46 AM.

    Banner made by Skiyomi

  5. #3005
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Hey I wonder about something? Do you think that Ash still carries the lure throughout Unova?
    Because I would love for him to pull it out while they went fishing or something.
    I'm also curious about this. There was a fishing-themed episode a while back, but I didn't see it all, so I'm not sure if the Misty lure was ever shown. The Black and White saga has ignored a lot of past events, so maybe it won't be shown at all. Of course, I'd love for it to appear again since it's a symbol of Ash and Misty's relationship, but I doubt it'll appear in this saga. Still, maybe Misty herself will appear at some point in the future? That would be ten times better than seeing just the Misty lure.

  6. #3006
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    With my computer!
    Posts
    38

    Default

    If Kasumi were to appear, it would be a cameo I think, nothing more. At least, right now.
    But as for the end of BW, this is another story...Be that true, this might be an appearance of something like...One episode-long at least?
    Well, I couldn't say. I just can hope.




    "I'm a Pokeshipper. You know why? Because I preferred the old Ash and the old Misty rather than the new drawing! Hand-drawing was the best! (Plus, with current technology, they COULD make it like the old ones). And do you know the worst? Everytime I think of how it is now, I just want to cry, because of nostalgia (oh, and because of the opening coming into my head, as well)." ← (Mad)

    "I said nostalgia? No, I meant frustration. When I look the very first ep, I love them, but I'm frustrated, knowing I'll never see any other like those. Can't be helped" ← (Psychanalist)

  7. #3007
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Hey I wonder about something? Do you think that Ash still carries the lure throughout Unova?
    Because I would love for him to pull it out while they went fishing or something.
    I was thinking the same thing if Ash did take it [including the handkerchief] with him in Unova. I was hoping Ash could used it in BW26 yet he didn't use the lure hehe.

    ---------------------


    Misty was the only one ever to bring Ash to the extent of tears(or even being sad, really) by their departure.
    Yes. Gotta Catch Ya Later did made Ash emotional of their goodbye that he is about to cry thinking that they're about to separate. One of my favorite episodes that I truly miss..

    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 10th September 2011 at 11:49 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

  8. #3008
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    I have to kind of agree on this. Yes Ash was upset when Misty left because that was his first hardest emotionness goodbye and thought that he wasn't going to see Misty and Brock again. I guess Ash matured during Goodbyes because He knows that he will see them again one day. Yeah it was easy at first because Misty was his first traveling partner and it might been hard for him to think that he would be alone during his travels. Misty's gifts were a way for him to not forget Misty. Misty was his best friend and always be that way. But I look at their second goodbye then their third and Ash seemed okay with them saying goodbye.
    Well, he didn't cry the other times he had to say goodbye to Misty because he was already over the fact that they had separated. People can't stay upset about something forever. It still hurts, sure, but people don't still cry over upsetting things in their life, time heals all wounds, don't cha know? And like I stated before, Misty's departure wasn't Ash's first. Brock's was, he had no idea Brock was coming back, and when Tracey left it hardly fazed him either.

    Hey I wonder about something? Do you think that Ash still carries the lure throughout Unova?
    Because I would love for him to pull it out while they went fishing or something.
    I would think he does. Whether or not we get to see it is a different story...I hope we get to see it, that would make my year ahahaha but, idk...They already passed up a perfect oppurtunity. Whether or not Misty makes a cameo, I have no clue. I really hope she does, it's been much too long, maybe if Brock makes a cameo this saga he could bring Misty along with him? I could see that, and since Tracey wasn't present in BW either perhaps he could tag along too(I can see Misty coming before Tracey, truthfully). I was hoping that there'd be a 15th Anniversary special, kind of like The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon one. I thought the full cast might appear and stuff, just like the 10th anniversary one, I'd love that. But, it looks like they aren't doing that since 2011 is over in a couple months, I guess we'll have to wait for the 20th anniversary....we all know the show won't be over in 5 years...    Spoiler:- [SPOILER]:
    So, yeah, all we can do is hope for some sort of Misty reference, at least if Ash references her, I mean c'mon, writers, just give us something to shut us up! T__T
    Last edited by PokemonLotty; 10th September 2011 at 5:04 PM.
    My fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2575363/pokemonfangirl4

    Best Wishes is NOT a reboot...

    -My favorite Pokemon since 3rd grade- and don't ask me why
    My Ships:
        Spoiler:- [SPOILER]:

  9. #3009
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    As much as I thought that Best Wishes would follow the generic plot of any other Pokemon season (Ash simply goes through all the gyms with a few minor plot twists along the way), it was only a few days ago when I discovered that Meowth had been actually kicked out of Team Rocket, when my thoughts changed regarding this season. If the plot writers did something like that and also actually gave Team Rocket a refreshing purpose and objective in this season, which would be completely unexpected if you followed the anime for a long time, then who knows what might happen in the future?

    Though, admittedly, it might take another season or two (or more, even, seeing as it is highly unlikely that Misty would just randomly show up in Unova during Ash's journeys there) for any old characters to appear again, we should keep our hopes up that Misty might make another appearance later on in the series, and especially once Ash returns to Kanto. But I agree that Misty's lure definitely should have appeared when Ash, Iris and Cilan went fishing, as it would have been a nice scene, and wouldn't have taken much time to do at all.

  10. #3010
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Wow. It's nice to see so many new faces here. Sorry it's been a bit since I've posted, but I finally finished up The Kingdom of Illusions. Things being what they are, I probably won't be writing anything longer than a oneshot for Pokeshipping for at least a good long while now that that's done.

    But I still love the ship; it is one of my first and all It's just that Xellia has me in a stranglehold again.

  11. #3011

    Default

    Oh my gosh guys I just thought this picture was too funny... XD

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...ak87o1_400.jpg

    A counter against Orangeshipping? Probably. XDDD

    But either way, I agree with what other people said before me. And yes, if Misty tagged along with Brock, it'd fit in nicely, since they are like counterparts to Iris and Cilan. How do you think Ash would greet and introduce them? I think he would run up to both of them first and eagerly shout 'Misty! Brock! It's so great to see you two!' and then introduce them as his old friends from the beginning of his Pokemon journeys.

    OH, and one more thing: you notice how Iris is a dragon trainer? I think it'd be amazing if Ash could bring back Charizard and show him off... we haven't seen him in ages! Maybe that would be a reason for him to go back to Johto...

  12. #3012
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Brock: ''Tracey, this is pokeshipping..''XD

    Oh, I've seen that screenshot many times and remind me again, what episode is it from?Is it from the Orange Islands episode?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

  13. #3013
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In my house....
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Oh i love this thread!!
    I've always been a huge Pokeshipper, i wish Misty never left!

    I know alot of people have theories about Ash and Misty getting together in the newer episodes, but i think otherwise.
    As much as i HATE to admit it, i truly think that Pokemon has lost its sense of plot, and that if Misty ever did come back, they would just stick with the "Friendship" theme. I dont think the writers have the same plotting skills that they had 10 years ago.

    I know that i'll get alot of dislikes for this post, but i honestly dont think that the writers would have the mind to bring Misty in to enhance the Pokeshipping. I dont even think there is any kind of shipping anymore >.> Pokemon has turned into a plotless show of habit I do watch the newer episodes from time to time...but Ash's voice annoys me xP

    My heart will always be with the old shows, with the old ash and misty, not the new ash and misty with their new personalities >.>

    i hope i dont get to many dislikes for this post!
    Last edited by HappyMarill; 15th September 2011 at 5:03 PM. Reason: Typo

  14. #3014
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMarill View Post
    Oh i love this thread!!
    I've always been a huge Pokeshipper, i wish Misty never left!
        Spoiler:- *waves*:

    Nice to see new members around. Me too actually, I just hope Misty didn't left but it had to happened yet thinking that it's hard to know if she'll return or not.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

  15. #3015
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In my house....
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
        Spoiler:- *waves*:

    Nice to see new members around. Me too actually, I just hope Misty didn't left but it had to happened yet thinking that it's hard to know if she'll return or not.
    Aww thank you =3
    Too be honest, if she returned, i dont think she'll have the same personality :C The writers have changed everyones personality....
    Its so sad!!! D=

  16. #3016
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Aww thank you =3
    Too be honest, if she returned, i dont think she'll have the same personality :C The writers have changed everyones personality....
    Its so sad!!! D=
    Your welcome><Yes, I hope she'll return. BUt if ever she'll return i think there are going to have some changes and maybe she could have changed some of her personality specially when she sees Ash. It still depends on the writers though. I wonder if Ash will have some changes if ever he'll see Misty??:>
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

  17. #3017
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlantic
    Posts
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Brock: ''Tracey, this is pokeshipping..''XD

    Oh, I've seen that screenshot many times and remind me again, what episode is it from?Is it from the Orange Islands episode?
    Technically, its the last episode in the Orange Islands Arc. The title is called "The Rivalry Revival," in that scene, Brock is getting hyped about traveling with the old group again when Ash decides to follow Gary into Johto.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

  18. #3018
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    Technically, its the last episode in the Orange Islands Arc. The title is called "The Rivalry Revival," in that scene, Brock is getting hyped about traveling with the old group again when Ash decides to follow Gary into Johto.
    Ah, thank you. I remeber when I was about to watch it but I skipped it and move on to another episode. I missed that episode.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

  19. #3019

    Default Pokeshipping hints and AMVS

    hey if you guys like pokeshipping. subsribe to my channels on youtube! I do AMVS and Pokeshipping hints !

    POKESHIPPING HINTS CHANNEL
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Pokeship...s?feature=mhee


    AMV CHANNEL
    http://www.youtube.com/user/therealb...2?feature=mhee

  20. #3020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Your welcome><Yes, I hope she'll return. BUt if ever she'll return i think there are going to have some changes and maybe she could have changed some of her personality specially when she sees Ash. It still depends on the writers though. I wonder if Ash will have some changes if ever he'll see Misty??:>
    And the english voices will totally ruin misty. if they bring her back, i hope she will have the same japanese actress.

    maybe she will have long hair too. even though her side pony tail was her sig lol.

  21. #3021
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Unfortunately, I think that the next time Misty will ever make an appearance is watching Ash battlung in the Unova League... Hope she's in her HGSS design, though!

  22. #3022
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Unfortunately, I think that the next time Misty will ever make an appearance is watching Ash battlung in the Unova League... Hope she's in her HGSS design, though!
    Hmmm..that would be nice and interesting. If she have watched Ash's Hoenn battles why not in Unova,right!? I wonder what will she looks like if she'd return.*sighs*

    I kinda missed those episodes back then. Oh yeah,..
        Spoiler:- Hey!!:
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

  23. #3023
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Original Pokeshipper back after a long hiatus, hope Pokeshipping is still holding strong and more fans are joining! ^_^
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

  24. #3024
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    950

    Default

    ^Welcome back!I do believe this thread is a little silent so I found a topic to post here: *Which character from Best Wishes would be most enthusiastic about Ash and Misty's relationship if Misty were to visit the group in Unova?*.

    Random screenshot:
    <<<I miss this.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

  25. #3025
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    [QUOTE=Ashist_Wilketch;13509622]^Welcome back!I do believe this thread is a little silent so I found a topic to post here: *Which character from Best Wishes would be most enthusiastic about Ash and Misty's relationship if Misty were to visit the group in Unova?*.


    It's hard to say. Cilan would probably react in a way that can be described as a simple "Nice to meet you" and have a laugh or two about it, making Ash embarrassed, but Iris' potential reaction would be more unpredictable; she could act quite carefree about it or act jealously - I'm leaning towards the latter.

    It'd be quite funny to see how Misty and Iris interact with each other, though. Who knows? The two of them might argue with and scream at each other more than Misty screams at Ash, knowing their similar personalities. ^^

Page 121 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •