Page 122 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

[QUOTE=Ashist_Wilketch;13509622]*Which character from Best Wishes would be most enthusiastic about Ash and Misty's relationship if Misty were to visit the group in Unova?*.

Hmm... I don't know much about the new characters, but I definitely think Cilan would try and ship them. Maybe he'd make a romantic dinner or say something about Ash and Misty having a great chemistry. :3 Or even... he could make Ash jealous by bowing down to Misty and exclaiming, 'Such exquisite taste!' XDDD

Otherwise, I somehow imagine Zorua messing around with both of them. ;D

Which character from Best Wishes would be most enthusiastic about Ash and Misty's relationship if Misty were to visit the group in Unova?*.

Ok, I'm not much of a Pokeshipper (any more) but I still like this ship a lot. I just wanted to say about a dream I had that involved Misty/Ash/Iris/Dento and it's sort of like this topic question , only Misty wasn't actually there in person. ^ (this is going to be insane)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash, Iris and Dento were all on a spaceship. It was a very comfy spaceship that was more designed like a first class airplane flight (but believe me, it was was a spaceship) Ash begins to flip through channels on t.v. and finds a program with Misty on it. Instantly he begins to blush a bit and says that "It's Misty" and Iris is all "Who? Is that your little girlfriend Ash?~" and Ash gets all embarrassed and denies it while Iris keeps taunting him and calls him a kid. Then Dento is sipping some lemon-lime soda in a wine glass with a lemon on it and turns the channel claiming it was boring (If I remember correctly he turned it to something on Animal Planet or something on the Food Network.) Then I woke up DX

^^; Sorry....just had to share that dream. I do wonder what it would be like if Misty met them though...=o
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Hi everyone!Just watched Jirachi the Wish Maker and a DP episode which I totally missed the dubbed part and the lure-mentioning moment I was planning and hoping to see again, but It's ok. Sorry for off-topic post.

Ash, Iris and Dento were all on a spaceship. It was a very comfy spaceship that was more designed like a first class airplane flight (but believe me, it was was a spaceship) Ash begins to flip through channels on t.v. and finds a program with Misty on it. Instantly he begins to blush a bit and says that "It's Misty" and Iris is all "Who? Is that your little girlfriend Ash?~" and Ash gets all embarrassed and denies it while Iris keeps taunting him and calls him a kid. Then Dento is sipping some lemon-lime soda in a wine glass with a lemon on it and turns the channel claiming it was boring (If I remember correctly he turned it to something on Animal Planet or something on the Food Network.) Then I woke up DX

^^; Sorry....just had to share that dream. I do wonder what it would be like if Misty met them though...=o
    Thank you for sharing that nice dream of of yours,00poke_maniac!
    I totally like that kind of scene. It would be interesting if Ash will blush upon seeing or mentioning Misty's name with his friends. And also, it would be nice to see a teasing moment again..
    Same here. It's still remains a question what and how will Iris and Cilan react when they will ever meet Misty (or vice versa). I can sense that it will turn out easily to become friends to each other.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 2nd October 2011 at 11:36 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Which character from Best Wishes woukd be most enthusiastic about Ash and Misty's relationship if Misty were to visit the group in Unova?
    Well I say Dento mostly be interesting.He might say that they have a wonderful taste. And Iris would tease them about it. I had a weird dream that when Misty met Ash in Unova,Iris told them 'Well Look at the Married Kids Dento' Which Ash and Misty blushed deeply while they tried to denial everything. And Iris and Dento laughed at their expression on their face. As Dento said that You two have a wonderful sweet taste.Or something like that.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I had a weird dream that when Misty met Ash in Unova,Iris told them 'Well Look at the Married Kids Dento' Which Ash and Misty blushed deeply while they tried to denial everything. And Iris and Dento laughed at their expression on their face. As Dento said that You two have a wonderful sweet taste.Or something like that.
    ~Nice dream you got there!I liked it whenever they're seen together someone has to tease them both making them blush with a sense of denial.Blushing scenes are quite rare back then in the series and it's hard to see that between Ash and Misty.*sighs*

New Chapter of AAML: DP is up: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

It's an adaptation of The Lonely Snover.

That nice dream reminded me of my VERY pokeshippy dream I had the other week! Again, insanity comes with this dream aswell! They're a few years older in this:

Ash and Misty went to a fairground together, once they got onto the ferris wheel (Ash is afraid of heights in this) he complains "it's w-way to h-high!" and Misty says abruptly "oh, it's not." Ash starts shaking madly, (silence) and then Misty suddenly kissed him on the cheek! (aaaa) after that Ash says "wh-what was that for?' Misty goes a very bright red and then gets upset crying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" then Ash hushes her and whispers "It's okay, Misty.."
    Then I woke up DX. I need to write a fic on this I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Antiyonder View Post
    New Chapter of AAML: DP is up: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

It's an adaptation of The Lonely Snover.
    Where have you been? D=I waited so long for this chapter!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:- What she'd look like in the anime now:

Quote Originally Posted by AshleiMist View Post
    That nice dream reminded me of my VERY pokeshippy dream I had the other week! Again, insanity comes with this dream aswell! They're a few years older in this:

Ash and Misty went to a fairground together, once they got onto the ferris wheel (Ash is afraid of heights in this) he complains "it's w-way to h-high!" and Misty says abruptly "oh, it's not." Ash starts shaking madly, (silence) and then Misty suddenly kissed him on the cheek! (aaaa) after that Ash says "wh-what was that for?' Misty goes a very bright red and then gets upset crying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" then Ash hushes her and whispers "It's okay, Misty.."
    Then I woke up DX. I need to write a fic on this I think...

Wow, amazing dreams you got there!That's is something sweet to happened for them. I could easily imagine that they're really enjoying there!XD Come to think of it, I wonder why I can't dream something pokeshippy like that..Anyway.. Nice fanart you post there Nauran, and welcome!

Another long-time Pokeshipper here. For those who don't know or remember me, I was a regular poster in the old Pokeshipping threads from 2004 until a few years ago. I thought i'd just pop by as it's depressing to see this thread so far down the page and bereft of much discussion when it used to constantly be the first thread on the Shipper's Community page.

Which character from Best Wishes would be most enthusiastic about Ash and Misty's relationship if Misty were to visit the group in Unova?
    Sadly I am not a massive fan of Best Wishes and the way that the writers have been handling Ash's character in said saga, but I could definitely imagine Cilan making a few sly remarks about Ash and Misty's close relationship. Iris would probably be surprised that Ash even had journeys and traveling companions prior to Unova, given how she's always calling him a kid with little regard for his past experiences. I would also hope that Team Rocket would show some shock towards Misty's reunion with Ash in the region and lighten up from their current state to tease the two about being lovebirds. One can dream.

There isn't much indication of Misty returning at the moment, or indeed many references to past sagas, but I will remain distantly optimistic about AAML until it is completely disproven, just as I have done ever since Misty's last concrete appearance back in the Battle Frontier series. I just hope that the writers haven't completely abandoned Pokeshipping as a concept when it was touched on so much earlier in the show and even in Chronicles once Misty had technically left the main cast.

Which character from Best Wishes would be most enthusiastic about Ash and Misty's relationship if Misty were to visit the group in Unova?

I'd say... Pikachu. I mean, he's been there from the start, he'll be eyeing the two every day, trying to catch them holding hands or something and giving them sneaky grins. =D

I think mainly the Pokemon would be most interested in their relationship. Iris and Cilan would probably be too busy making out together minding their own business, so I think the Pokemon would be quite amused by the usually think and dense kid falling in love. XD

I was just wondering, but, what would it be like if, at the end of the series, Ash takes up the Indigo Plateau challenge to become the Kanto Champion, beats Lance, and then is told that he must face none other than Misty as his final challenge?

I know it sounds like something that would never happen ,knowing the overall predictability of the Pokemon writing staff, but it's slightly feasible as a plot: Ash is absent for months-on-end every time he goes to a new region (although he doesn't age, which is kinda inappropriate: I mean, even the sheer number of episodes released should make him at least 12 y.o. as a bare minimum), so that leaves plenty of room for the writers to potentially do more work on character development on characters like Misty, Brock, Gary, Tracey, etc. They (hopefully) wouldn't just leave them all alone right up until the end.

We should also take into account the fact that one of Misty's ambitions was to become a powerful and renowned Water Pokemon master. As unlikely as it may be for her to beat the Elite Four and face off against Ash, it'd be really anti-climatic for Ash to do the predictable thing and have a final face-off with Lance. And plus, whether he wins or loses, Ash's (hopefully more restrained) reaction will most definitely show that he cares more about Misty than the grand title.

Wow, this has given me a great idea for a fanfic. I should get onto writing it soon ^^ .

Based upon the episode "Cottonee in Love!", I would have to go with Cilan, since he was pretty zealous about Cottonee being paired up. If he did really think that Ash and Misty had feelings for each other, I like the idea of him making dinner for them. He just might go over the top about it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by JL_01 View Post
    I was just wondering, but, what would it be like if, at the end of the series, Ash takes up the Indigo Plateau challenge to become the Kanto Champion, beats Lance, and then is told that he must face none other than Misty as his final challenge?

I know it sounds like something that would never happen ,knowing the overall predictability of the Pokemon writing staff, but it's slightly feasible as a plot: Ash is absent for months-on-end every time he goes to a new region (although he doesn't age, which is kinda inappropriate: I mean, even the sheer number of episodes released should make him at least 12 y.o. as a bare minimum), so that leaves plenty of room for the writers to potentially do more work on character development on characters like Misty, Brock, Gary, Tracey, etc. They (hopefully) wouldn't just leave them all alone right up until the end.

We should also take into account the fact that one of Misty's ambitions was to become a powerful and renowned Water Pokemon master. As unlikely as it may be for her to beat the Elite Four and face off against Ash, it'd be really anti-climatic for Ash to do the predictable thing and have a final face-off with Lance. And plus, whether he wins or loses, Ash's (hopefully more restrained) reaction will most definitely show that he cares more about Misty than the grand title.

Wow, this has given me a great idea for a fanfic. I should get onto writing it soon ^^ .
    That's an idea I've often thought about too, that in order to win a champion league of some sort, Ash would have to battle Misty as his last opponent. I don't think it's extremely farfetched, the writers would just have to do more with her... I think it could be interesting if he won or lost. I can imagine what it would be like for them before the battle; there might be some tension, but ultimately they would be proud to face each other for the championship. If Ash won, I can imagine Misty giving some sort of nice speech where she's amazed with how he's grown as a Trainer.

As an off-topic note, Tracey was mentioned during the Battle Subway arc that air in Japan some time ago. In fact, he was apparently going to appear on screen when Ash is talking to Professor Oak over the videophone, but Team Rocket had shut off communication before Tracey was going to go on. So yeah, there's definitely room for appearances for Misty or "not"-appearnces, evidently.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

Another long-time Pokeshipper here. For those who don't know or remember me, I was a regular poster in the old Pokeshipping threads from 2004 until a few years ago. I thought i'd just pop by as it's depressing to see this thread so far down the page and bereft of much discussion when it used to constantly be the first thread on the Shipper's Community page.
    Yes, I do remember you from the pages back then in the thread..Welcome back Blazing Charmander!Good to see you here again in the PS thread.

As an off-topic note, Tracey was mentioned during the Battle Subway arc that air in Japan some time ago. In fact, he was apparently going to appear on screen when Ash is talking to Professor Oak over the videophone, but Team Rocket had shut off communication before Tracey was going to go on. So yeah, there's definitely room for appearances for Misty or "not"-appearnces, evidently.
    Really?That's cool.. I hope Misty's name can be mentioned as well. That could give us a litte chance but unsurely if ever there will be another mentioning episode for Misty though.

I'd say... Pikachu. I mean, he's been there from the start, he'll be eyeing the two every day, trying to catch them holding hands or something and giving them sneaky grins. =D
    ..hmmm..Although I like the idea somehow on a pokemon being a shipper (I couldn't think of a particular word for it)XD Also Pokemons reflect their trainer's feelings, maybe.

they gave misty a picture on a wall in brocks room for that DP special... that gave me hope that they did not abandon misty and that she will make an appearance soon.

^Yes, that's one. In that way we can conclude that the writers still didn't forget about Misty and that's why she's with the other old characters to appear in that picture. Just like what I have said before, chances of her return is still unsure and little. So I did some little doodle [yes, it's a fanart with a bad quality] last friday that's when an idea struck me and here it is:XD
        Spoiler:- Bad Quality:
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 16th October 2011 at 2:01 PM.

Hey everyone. Can't believe it took me this long to join the Pokeshipping thread o.o

But anyway commenting from the post above, of course they can't forget Misty 8D She's part of the original trio which brought in the first fans so of course she can't be forgotten.
    I do agree that chances of Misty showing up in Best Wishes, no Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh pokemon are seen in Unova and only Ash has Pikachu and TR has Meowth. Bringing back Misty even for a while might ruin the flow.

Unless of course they have a fifteenth year of pokemon anniversary thing where all the past main characters show up. They'd probably go off to a made-up sanctuary in Unova that has foreign pokemon so the older characters can use them x3

If we're talking human characters I'd say Cilan. Cilan would be all 'it's confession timee~'....or that's just my fan-girlism going there xD

Actually I could imagine it something like this:
        Spoiler:- Argh I can't attach this right >.>:

I think it'd be funny to see Ash get somewhat jealous/depressed xD

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Hey everyone. Can't believe it took me this long to join the Pokeshipping thread o.o

Unless of course they have a fifteenth year of pokemon anniversary thing where all the past main characters show up. They'd probably go off to a made-up sanctuary in Unova that has foreign pokemon so the older characters can use them x3
    hmm.. The anniversary thing would be a good chance of see older characters back in a special episode including Misty [of course]. (Depending what would it be for the writers).

Spoiler:- Waves!:

Actually I could imagine it something like this:
        Spoiler:- Argh I can't attach this right >.>:
    Aw..poor Satoshi. He seems hurt in that fanart. Yeah, I cute to see Satoshi jealous sometimes.By the way, is it me or is that fanart really familiar. Was it one of the fanarts by Teppo?

Thanks for the welcome ^-^

Aw..poor Satoshi. He seems hurt in that fanart. Yeah, I cute to see Satoshi jealous sometimes.By the way, is it me or is that fanart really familiar. Was it one of the fanarts by Teppo?
    To be honest I'm not quite sure who the artist is. I think I saved it while on a frantic fan-art downloading spree on pixiv o.o

But yeah I think it could actually happen like that if Misty met Cilan xD
    Misty: Oh I like water pokemon, they're my favourite!
    Cilan: Good taste! Do you like fishing?
    Misty: Yes! I have a special lure. -shows it-
    Cilan: ME TOO!!! 8D -shows his lure-
    Ash: T^T -feeling left out-
    Iris: What a kid =.=

Default ConversationXD

But yeah I think it could actually happen like that if Misty met Cilan xD
    Misty: Oh I like water pokemon, they're my favourite!
    Cilan: Good taste! Do you like fishing?
    Misty: Yes! I have a special lure. -shows it-
    Cilan: ME TOO!!! 8D -shows his lure-
    Ash: T^T -feeling left out-
    Iris: What a kid =.=
    Nice one!I can imagine now that it would nice if it'd happened. I also thought of this one too.

Spoiler:- Made-up dialougeXD:

Hey guys. I never really paid much attention to this thread but i do love pokeshipping

Hi (:
    I'm kind of a multi-shipper, especially with Ash ships. Pokeshipping was my first Pokemon ship, it was actually my first ship in general.
    I loved the constant bickering between them I miss it!

Default >_<

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    Hi (:
    I'm kind of a multi-shipper, especially with Ash ships. Pokeshipping was my first Pokemon ship, it was actually my first ship in general.
    I loved the constant bickering between them I miss it!
    Quote Originally Posted by violet ketchum View Post
    Hey guys. I never really paid much attention to this thread but i do love pokeshipping
    Welcome strawberries and violet ketchum!It is nice to see new pokeshippers around. I miss the bickerings too, like they were showing concern for each other. It kinda make me laugh now remembering those arguments they did but it's cute. I also love to see them battling eahc otherXD

It's holiday in our place (which means no school) and speaking of holiday, I don't know if I'm too early to say/greet this but I'll post this just in case...
        Spoiler:- November 7!!!:
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 7th November 2011 at 12:15 AM.

HAPPY POKESHIPPING DAY EVERYONE 8D
    And welcome to new members of the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cu2N...&feature=feedu
    This is shameless advertising for the studio that created Pokeshipping day x3

Page 122 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast