Page 123 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 6180

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Oooh, I never even heard of Pokeshipping Day. Cool, but it's a shame I missed it :c

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 | IGN: Paradis | Mii: KL♪

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Oooh, I never even heard of Pokeshipping Day. Cool, but it's a shame I missed it :c
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    HAPPY POKESHIPPING DAY EVERYONE 8D
    And welcome to new members of the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cu2N...&feature=feedu
    This is shameless advertising for the studio that created Pokeshipping day x3
    Nice vid. SilentStormfall! It's so awesome ,*speechless*perfectly fit for pokeshipping. Aw, those memories made me remember it again and again.@meowth_city, it's ok. It's nice to be late than never *smiles* At first actually, I didn't even got a clue when will be the Pokeshipping Day. I just knew about it just these days..
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 8th November 2011 at 10:56 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Hi guys!

Long time Pokeshipper here too, I used to be on these threads a lot a couple of years ago. Seeing as how it's been three years I'm just curious to ask: what'd I miss?

Happy belated Pokeshipping Day!
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls

Banner given to me by my great friend MistyLover, made by the talented AmazingKiss
    Currently Posted: Chapter 18-The Venox Vanishings
    Currently Working On: Chapter 22

I like the idea of Misty showing up for whatever reason and she and Cilan go fishing for a particular Pokémon. Seeing how cocky Cilan is with his fishing skills, it could be an interesting episode, and that not even considering potential PokéShippy moments. I'm not too sure about the idea of Ash getting jealous about Misty and Cilan fishing together. I think it would be kind of funny if Misty showed some signs of having a crush on Cilan, Ash being jealous, but Cilan was just his super polite self, being very nice to Misty, not realizing she kind of likes him, and even then, I have a bit of a hard time buying that. Still, it's interesting idea for an episode.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

Oh, how I wish Misty would return..

It's pretty sad we haven't seen her and Ash communicate in a while and I really do miss it. :/
    I was watching Pokemon The Movie 2000 the other day and seeing the old moments was actually somewhat depressing. But that movie will always be one of my favorites, the shippy moments were great :')

HI everyone. Sorry for being inactive for awhile,Welcome Back el toro!Nice pokeshippers back then.

It's pretty sad we haven't seen her and Ash communicate in a while and I really do miss it. :/
    I was watching Pokemon The Movie 2000 the other day and seeing the old moments was actually somewhat depressing. But that movie will always be one of my favorites, the shippy moments were great :')
    Same here. I kinda miss all the things they spent together with Ash specially their arguments. Pokemon Movie 2000 is one of my favorites too.. it is the best movie so far that fits for pokeshippingXD Misty's return is still unanswered. I wonder if she'll ever return and reunite with Ash and the gang again?

Hello and now is my turn.
    Yes, i like pokeshipping. The best example of it we can find on the orange islands <3 But this is not about my post. I think, Misty's back to team is not very possible. After separation, feeling has expired. This is not the same relationship as before. Misty is a real gymleader. Gym is important for her. Unova is too far and she cant leave gym. We can see her during the finals of the league. She can watch Ash on TV but it is not certain. In DP series, she was forgotten(shown only as lure).
    Oh and one more thing. Why Ash dont has pokegear ?! it would be easier...
    Last edited by placement; 12th November 2011 at 1:35 AM.

I haven't posted here in ages again.

How I wish Misty would return. I'd give all my money to TV Tokyo to bring her back as a main character.

What would you do to bring Misty back?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by placement View Post

I've been wondering this too, actually.
    I guess he figures he doesn't have time for phone calls. I still think it would be fun though, to have him still be in touch with old friends. And not even just Misty, there's a lot of characters I'd like to hear from.

Default I wonderXD

Hello and now is my turn.
    Yes, i like pokeshipping. The best example of it we can find on the orange islands <3 But this is not about my post. I think, Misty's back to team is not very possible. After separation, feeling has expired. This is not the same relationship as before. Misty is a real gymleader. Gym is important for her. Unova is too far and she cant leave gym. We can see her during the finals of the league. She can watch Ash on TV but it is not certain. In DP series, she was forgotten(shown only as lure).
    Hmmm.. I don't think she's forgotten just like that by the writers.. At least the lure serves as her even she didn't really appear in that episode, this is just my opinion.. I agreed though that OI got the best pokeshipping scenes to watch.. They're also my favorites. By the way,Welcome placement!

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    I haven't posted here in ages again.

How I wish Misty would return. I'd give all my money to TV Tokyo to bring her back as a main character.

What would you do to bring Misty back?
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It's really hard to imagine if ever she'll return or not..*sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    I've been wondering this too, actually.
    I guess he figures he doesn't have time for phone calls. I still think it would be fun though, to have him still be in touch with old friends. And not even just Misty, there's a lot of characters I'd like to hear from.
    Same here, I guess we're all got the same questions. It would really be nice for Ash to have a phone call from Misty (or vice versa). Or at least Misty watching Ash in TV while he's battling in Unova.

Yes, Pokegear is good idea. By the way i just saw special episode Raikou:The Legend of Thunder. Scene after the final song is wonderful Ash got two gifts from Misty: handkerchief and special misty's lure. Maybe next gift will be Pokegear :P ?

And now the other observation. Gotta catch Ya later! - one of my favorites pokeshipping episodes. Adventure is coming to end. Ash and Misty say goodbye. Where is Brock ? He is behind them. That seems to have forgotten about it. I saw the other girls goodbye(May and Dawn). Its not the same goodbye. Misty's goodbye is more sad. Thats just my opinion.

I once saw Takeshi Shudo's blog. He wrote about pokeshipping. He wrote that her love for Ash does not exist. But I feel that these were only plans. I've seen much evidence yet like The Tower of Terror, Pokemon 2000, Misty Meets Her Match, Get Along Little Pokémon, Wherefore Art Thou Pokémon, Navel Maneuvers, Gotta catch Ya later, Date with Delcatty and another.

Cheer

Oh,my posts could be on the previous pages. I do not know. these pages is too much. If so I apologize for repeating someone
    Last edited by placement; 12th November 2011 at 3:39 PM.

I once saw Takeshi Shudo's blog. He wrote about pokeshipping. He wrote that her love for Ash does not exist. But I feel that these were only plans. I've seen much evidence yet like The Tower of Terror, Pokemon 2000, Misty Meets Her Match, Get Along Little Pokémon, Wherefore Art Thou Pokémon, Navel Maneuvers, Gotta catch Ya later, Date with Delcatty and another.
    I never read the blog before, but I was about to read itbut maybe he can be right about it. In the otherhand, Those episodes and movies have got set of moments and hints that could be possible to consider. Despite of all the hints we can't deny how Ash being clueless about Misty's feelings back thenXD

And now the other observation. Gotta catch Ya later! - one of my favorites pokeshipping episodes. Adventure is coming to end. Ash and Misty say goodbye. Where is Brock ? He is behind them. That seems to have forgotten about it. I saw the other girls goodbye(May and Dawn). Its not the same goodbye. Misty's goodbye is more sad. Thats just my opinion.
    Oh, Gotta Catch Ya Later is one of my favorites!I remember when I felt emotional about that episodeXD I kinda like how the goodbyes happened. It's was like no other. Ash is about to cry, almost!And how Misty (and Brock) give their gifts to him. Those gifts are really worth keeping, I'm glad the handkerchief is shown in one of the episode in AG and seeing the lure in DP is nice as well even not as a Misty cameo appearace.

I saw that too it kind of made me sad but like you said, there are so many hints that say otherwise

What do you think would have to happen for Ash and Misty to get together?

Maybe like a reunion series when all the old characters meet again, they could possibly sneak some hints in there Since seeing the handkerchief and the lure I believe that the writers haven't given up on it quite yet especially since Ash carries them around with him everywhere (And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think May and Dawn gave goodbye presents )
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls

Banner given to me by my great friend MistyLover, made by the talented AmazingKiss
    Currently Posted: Chapter 18-The Venox Vanishings
    Currently Working On: Chapter 22

Maybe they still never change or change a bit toward how they look, feel or think about each other. I think they'll be surprise to see each other again. Ash might ask about ''how's her gym leading'' and Misty would ask something about his journeys and gym battle. I hope thre will be a special episode where old characters meet again in UnovaXD

It takes a lot of time. Ash should grow up and understand what's happened between them. But in this anime age plays no role. Now we can watch Pokemon Black & White(14th season) and Ash is still 10 years old... :/ :|

Quote Originally Posted by el_toro View Post
    (And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think May and Dawn gave goodbye presents )
    I can't speak for May, but didn't Dawn give him one of her contest ribbons? Or am I totally imagining things?

Edited to have more Pokeshipping content:

I've always kinda liked the idea of Ash going back for a surprise visit on her birthday or something. He could bring her that bike he owes her, and she could be all "You idiot, the bike doesn't matter, I'm just happy to have you here."

Or something ridiculously corny like that.

I can't speak for May, but didn't Dawn give him one of her contest ribbons? Or am I totally imagining things?
    Hmmm... Ash do have the half of the ribbon from May. I don't know, but one thing that I actually think is that GCYL is a different kind of goodbye from the trio and specially for the depature of Misty to Ash [and Brock].

It takes a lot of time. Ash should grow up and understand what's happened between them. But in this anime age plays no role. Now we can watch Pokemon Black & White(14th season) and Ash is still 10 years old... :/ :|
    I remember when one of our teacher said that Age doesn't matter when it comes to love. Yes,He's ten so, maybe it's hard to say he's in the time of love.. and he's much concern on his pokemons and battle or even training. I do think pokemon doesn't need to have more romance. But I do have a feeling he has space and do care for his friends.XD
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 16th November 2011 at 1:48 PM.

No new chapters for the Pokeshipping version of Pokemon DP, but EchidnaPower recently made a new one shot set in that fic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7535519/1/Our_Own_Sunset

Short, but definitely sweet.

And what he says at the end really makes me eager to read the upcoming chapter.

Talking I love the FANFIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Antiyonder View Post
    No new chapters for the Pokeshipping version of Pokemon DP, but EchidnaPower recently made a new one shot set in that fic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7535519/1/Our_Own_Sunset

Short, but definitely sweet.

And what he says at the end really makes me eager to read the upcoming chapter.
    Last night,I read some of the DP version episodes of AAML, and I'm looking forward for the next chapter.That was cute. I like how the story ended with Ash and Misty watching the sunset. I also love Ash's complement on Misty's hair. It is kinda cute.
    :>

This is great. Something for the older fans. Directors could use this in the anime :P

Default Yes!I hope!

This is great. Something for the older fans. Directors could use this in the anime :P
    *nods* Yes it is. I doubt it won't be that easy to put up a plot like that and turn it into an episode. So far, Misty didn't show up in BW, so it's hard to say it would really happened. But it is a good fanfic!Oh yes, I found a Fanart! by PokemonDaniel123.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 19th November 2011 at 2:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    *nods* Yes it is. I doubt it won't be that easy to put up a plot like that and turn it into an episode. So far, Misty didn't show up in BW, so it's hard to say it would really happened. But it is a good fanfic!
    Agreed.

Like I said beforethough , one reason I recommend the writer and the fics is that as impossible as it may be to do so officially (onscreen), he manages to give the Pokeshippers what they want, while trying to keep it as a close to the show as possible. There's many other noteworthy developments in his version of DP that aren't shipper based (like a particular addition to Ash's team which I won't say). I mean, I may like the shipping, but I do enjoy the marketing aspects of the show just the same.

And heck, without spoiling them, Chapters 24 and 40 contain some story elements that could have been done in the canon, and arguably were better for .

Plus another thing I like is that the writer doesn't go out of his way to depict or handle May and Dawn poorly (I'm refering to how some Pokeshippers hate the two characters for being placed into Misty's role for their respective seasons).
    Last edited by Antiyonder; 19th November 2011 at 2:33 AM.

There's many other noteworthy developments in his version of DP that aren't shipper based (like a particular addition to Ash's team which I won't say). I mean, I may like the shipping, but I do enjoy the marketing aspects of the show just the same.
    I like it how he used some episodes and make it an AAML version and how Misty is with Ash's group throughtout that journeys of Ash and friends, I always wanted to see Misty and Dawn meet but sadly, it didn't happened in the series. I was hoping to see old characters back in the show a again, specially Borck and Misty.. to be with Ash and co. again. I wonder if there will be a 15th anniversary special?XD

Hey Is there any pokeshipping Fanart Where Misty show up with her HGSS look & cute oufit
    Man, I'm looking for a fanart like that but I haven't found a Misty image with her HGSS Look & a Cute outfit . Forget about about finding a Pokeshipping image
    I wonder, What If Misty's design make her look unattractive instate of making her cuter ?
    If It does, than there will be no doubt in my mind that Ken Sugimori is an Antipokeshipper

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Hey Is there any pokeshipping Fanart Where Misty show up with her HGSS look & cute oufit
    Man, I'm looking for a fanart like that but I haven't found a Misty image with her HGSS Look & a Cute outfit . Forget about about finding a Pokeshipping image
    I wonder, What If Misty's design make her look unattractive instate of making her cuter ?
    If It does, than there will be no doubt in my mind that Ken Sugimori is an Antipokeshipper
    I found a few on photobucket.

I like Misty's hair best in her HGSS outfit :3

Page 123 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast