Page 124 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    I found a few on photobucket.

I like Misty's hair best in her HGSS outfit :3
    But Is it enough ?
    I mean Face it, Misty didn't look very cute in those picture
    Look is an important factor in Shipping
    Worst part is that, Misty could have got even better hairstyle with simple change
    With such a major change , Can She even outmatch her Marmaid look ?

But Is it enough ?
    I mean Face it, Misty didn't look very cute in those picture
    Look is an important factor in Shipping
    Worst part is that, Misty could have got even better hairstyle with simple change
    With such a major change , Can She even outmatch her Marmaid look ?
    I guess, she look nice there. I believe in love, beauty doesn't really matter as long as two people unnderstands, care or love each other. This is only my opinion. I do agree to the fact she's cute with her mermaid costume, her hair untied and long

*coughs*So I thought I could bring out another topicXD: Since Christmas is coming, or near December is coming, What preparations [or surprises] will Ash do for Misty?(Would it be gifts, a pokemon, an Ash lure, etc.?)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || hwaiting! || Inactive||

What preparations [or surprises] will Ash do for Misty?

Hmm...Well, if I'm thinking like Ash, I would have a hard time thinking of a gift or surprise he could do for her. The best thing I can think of is him giving her a Water Pokémon of some sort. Maybe one she's always wanted like Tentacruel or Vaporeon, or maybe one from Unova. It's fun to think about an episode were it's Misty's birthday and everyone but Ash has gotten a present for her because hasn't a clue of what to get her, and he's frantically trying find a gift for her before it's too late. That's honestly the most likely way it would happen in my mind. Extremely doubtful that the writers would ever have an episode like that, but that's why the Internet invented fanfiction.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

Love love this shipping so much <3

Extremely doubtful that the writers would ever have an episode like that, but that's why the Internet invented fanfiction.
    Yeah, good thing there's fanfiction. I just hope I can write fanfics or something. I like the Idea by the way. It would be nice if she would have one of Ash's Unova pokemons ; Hello there Angell! Welcome to the thread.

New chapter of AAML DP is out: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

This time it's an adaptation of "Stopped in the Name of Love".

Quote Originally Posted by Antiyonder View Post
    New chapter of AAML DP is out: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

^Finally!I've just finished reading the lastest fanfic of EchidnaPower, and it's awesome! I like how the conversation of the group [with Kenny]! Every chapter brings a plot with a twist. *reads more*

I'm a Pokeshipper. Yay. I just approve of Pokeshipping because it, like people said, has more hints than any other ship.

I found some interesting ones too, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiyonder View Post

'Bout time, too... I've been waiting for like forever for this chapter!

Oh, and congrats for hitting 50 chapters as well as 1,000 reviews!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    'Bout time, too... I've been waiting for like forever for this chapter!

Oh, and congrats for hitting 50 chapters as well as 1,000 reviews!
    Actually, I'm just another reader who's merely linking to this author's work. EchidnaPower is the one who write this series, plus a one shot fic taking place in it.

Quote Originally Posted by KetachuSauce View Post
    I'm a Pokeshipper. Yay. I just approve of Pokeshipping because it, like people said, has more hints than any other ship.
    Welcome KetachuSauce to the thread! It's nice to have another pokeshipper around these times. There are some of considerable hints that really gives way for pokeshipping, specially some of the OI episodes. XD

Just call or visit her. The memory of old friends is the most important.

I'm glad that the author writes the next chapters. I will have fun, I read only 11 chapters.

There are some of considerable hints that really gives way for pokeshipping, specially some of the OI episodes. XD
    Yes in OI everything was mysterious and hidden, here everything came on the outside. I see everything when I read it, like I'm watching anime(imagination is a great thing).

And the last thing from me. Misty and every other character left the show for the money. It's sad, but it's looking for new fans. But sometimes they could remember about the old fans who are forgotten and treated like old toys

And something on the improvement of humor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llROEnQ19pc

Bye bye.

What preparations [or surprises] will Ash do for Misty?Just call or visit her. The memory of old friends is the most important.
    I agree. Friendship is one of the best things ever happened to a person. Ash should really have communication with Misty or at least visit him for Christmas.. That would be an amazing Christmas present to her.

ps. Guys,Any ideas of a pokeshipping Christmas fanart?XD

Some fanart from deviantart :http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs15/f/20...by_CarinaT.jpg.
    Very funny.
    See. Between episodes is a break, in which the characters must do something. We don't see it. We can only guess what's going on. It's some hope that in that time Ash is in contact with old friends. Look at this episode: 659 Memories Are Made of Bliss. Ash returns home, but we don't see who's there waiting for him. Maybe only a mother or maybe a special friend?

i can haz duskull.
    If your a guy driving a mini you deserve to have it keyed

Default Hmmmm..

Quote Originally Posted by placement View Post
    Some fanart from deviantart :http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs15/f/20...by_CarinaT.jpg.
    Very funny.
    See. Between episodes is a break, in which the characters must do something. We don't see it. We can only guess what's going on. It's some hope that in that time Ash is in contact with old friends. Look at this episode: 659 Memories Are Made of Bliss. Ash returns home, but we don't see who's there waiting for him. Maybe only a mother or maybe a special friend?
    Aw, That's one of my favorites. I've seen that before. Yeah. I never think of that before. The last time I saw that episode, that didn't come to my mind if ever who will be the person that awaits Ash. *I doubt that it would be Misty* I'm sure his mother, Delia would be..possible..

@Supereffectivesplash, Nice vid you posted there and Welcome to the thread!

Hello everyone, I should start by saying this is my favorite ship since i'm a fan of the original series of any anime more than anything. So, until memories of this ship start flooding back to me and I get into the groove of this thread I'll go with this:

Honestly I think ash would be as oblivious as ever and need to be pointed out that he ought to do something, but if it were anything he would go out of his way just to make her happy in whatever way possible because that's the kind of spirited determination he has.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

I just want to say i used to be not into pokeshipping but then i had this dream when misty cam to visit Ash in the Unova. I noticed in my dream how cute the were together so i decided to become a pokeshipper!
    I LOVE OSHAWOTT

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    Hello everyone, I should start by saying this is my favorite ship since i'm a fan of the original series of any anime more than anything. So, until memories of this ship start flooding back to me and I get into the groove of this thread I'll go with this:
    Hello there celestial phantom!Welcome to the thread!
    Simple surprise would be great just for Ash to surprise Misty.

Quote Originally Posted by violet ketchum View Post
    I just want to say i used to be not into pokeshipping but then i had this dream when misty cam to visit Ash in the Unova. I noticed in my dream how cute the were together so i decided to become a pokeshipper!
    Ah, I see. Nice dream if it would happened in the anime but I doubt it would happened easily in the anime. It would be better if Ash go visit Misty in the Cerulean gym and surprise her or something. *smiles*(I wonder why I can't even dream of something pokeshippy, Never been dreaming of pokeshipping beforeXD)

Ashist_Wilketch;13852804]Hello there celestial phantom!Welcome to the thread!
    Simple surprise would be great just for Ash to surprise Misty.
    *facepalms self* Yeah guess I can't argue with that logic, but hey I'm all about proper etiqutte, introductions, and explanations, so I'll try to reply as simple as possible from here on out about my thoughts on the ship.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Welcome KetachuSauce to the thread! It's nice to have another pokeshipper around these times. There are some of considerable hints that really gives way for pokeshipping, specially some of the OI episodes. XD
    Thanks. Yeah, I believe that Pokeshipping is the most Canon ship along with Contestshipping. Oh, and I really like that AaML DP fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    *facepalms self* Yeah guess I can't argue with that logic, but hey I'm all about proper etiqutte, introductions, and explanations, so I'll try to reply as simple as possible from here on out about my thoughts on the ship.
    No, it's ok. I really like your answer about the topic, i was just referring that to your answer. Anyway, any answers and opinions are very well acceptable here.

@KetachuSauce, Your welcome and same here. It's actually one of the ways to imagine Misty with Ash and the group in DP that actually didn't happened in the seriesXD

Wow, haven't posted here since page 133...

Surprise Misty with all his bug pokemon = priceless Ash and Misty moment.

Maybe something cute, like hold a surprise party for her. =)

You guys won't hate me for my siggy? right? Some pokeshippers have been attacking me lately because of it. =/
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 10th December 2011 at 1:02 PM.

Why Pokeshipping ? That's why:

In Defense of PokeShipping Part 1

In Defense of PokeShipping Part 2

It's my favorite video And this is my answer to the question from the page 59: What is your favorite Pokeshipping hint?

@midnightjewelz
    Hatred because of a signature or avatar? It's stupid :P My avatar is not Misty, even though I am her big fan. After the episode "Gotta Catch Ya Later", I was angry and sad. Characters from the Pokemon Chronicles such as Marina are very funny for me and I forgot about worries
    Last edited by placement; 10th December 2011 at 7:59 PM.

Page 124 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast